Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Is their a local dr. who prescribes medicine for ADHD?

Trinity, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Trying to get high?

Russellville, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2013
obvious wrote:
Trying to get high?
no, I'm new here and my child needs his medicine.

Jamestown, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2013
For Adhd meds your child needs to see a psychologist. Family Dr.s around this area will only do it in an the school or Adanta they can help you.

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
My son is ADHD and under the recommendation of his teacher was evaluated by his pediatrician. He sees Dr. Baum or Dr. Hesson at U of L Pediatrics in Taylor County, but they will only treat ADHD children, if your child is recommended by a Teacher who has evaluated and recorded your child for several signs of ADHD. If you take them to Adanta all they will do is dope them up on anti-depressants and tell you they need behavior therapy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Paul 165,492
Greg Brock and Tyron 1 hr The coke man 6
Columbia square at night 2 hr Right 3
Donna stotts 2 hr Wondering 1
any single black women? 6 hr Donnie 1
Needle exchange 9 hr Sad 21
brent thompson 13 hr Sharon Burton 6

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages