144,000 going to heaven
hello

Columbia, KY

#7836 Mar 31, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
"cool word",
I wish you could have heard the public talk I heard today. It had to do with the Judgement Day. He explained how long it will last also he exposed the wrong explanations explained by the religions of Christendom. I have extensive notes on the talk and if I feel like it and if I think it would do you any good I could take the time to relate it to you.
Cool word doesn't have a carnal mind,so I doubt she will understand!
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7837 Mar 31, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>Cool word doesn't have a carnal mind,so I doubt she will understand!
You dont even know what you are saying....why dont you JW look it up in a Concordance...you say you study the word deeply then have at it....known fact if this person told you that awhile back then why didnt you study it then....maybe there will be a brochure out on it soon...then you can learn all about it....uh....no, im not carnal minded....just by your comment one can tell you dont have a clue about the word....you people are so lost it is sad....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7838 Apr 1, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> You dont even know what you are saying....why dont you JW look it up in a Concordance...you say you study the word deeply then have at it....known fact if this person told you that awhile back then why didnt you study it then....maybe there will be a brochure out on it soon...then you can learn all about it....uh....no, im not carnal minded....just by your comment one can tell you dont have a clue about the word....you people are so lost it is sad....
Last year alone Jehovah Witnesses spent 1.5 Trillion hours knocking on people's door. The same Watchtower that you criticize is the most widely read magazine in the world and distribute magazine, no other publications can touch it, not even AARP, if you know what that mean. You know what? You can't buy it anywhere, subscribe to, or find on any newsstand. AARP the magazine had to step aside, its circulation is over 24 million. Every month the Watchtower circulates in almost 40 million, in more than 180 languages, in more than 236 lands! Do I need to say more?
no offence

Campbellsville, KY

#7839 Apr 1, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Last year alone Jehovah Witnesses spent 1.5 Trillion hours knocking on people's door. The same Watchtower that you criticize is the most widely read magazine in the world and distribute magazine, no other publications can touch it, not even AARP, if you know what that mean. You know what? You can't buy it anywhere, subscribe to, or find on any newsstand. AARP the magazine had to step aside, its circulation is over 24 million. Every month the Watchtower circulates in almost 40 million, in more than 180 languages, in more than 236 lands! Do I need to say more?
Something to think about,that many people being dccieved!!
hello

Columbia, KY

#7840 Apr 1, 2013
no offence wrote:
<quoted text> Something to think about,that many people being dccieved!!
Something to think about,only Jehovah could direct and organize so well! P.S. it is all FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Location hidden

#7841 Apr 1, 2013
no offence wrote:
<quoted text> Something to think about,that many people being dccieved!!
How comes you manage to escape been deceived? You want to tell me that the whole world is vulnerable except " be careful" "cool words" " Just me again" aka "no offense"?
no offence

Campbellsville, KY

#7842 Apr 2, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> How comes you manage to escape been deceived? You want to tell me that the whole world is vulnerable except " be careful" "cool words" " Just me again" aka "no offense"?
Because I read the Bible and do not depend on the Watchtower to tell me what to do,also there are those who are not vulnerable to the teachings of the Watchtower,that is why you JW's are ask to leave,people want nothing to do with your false teachings.
hello

Columbia, KY

#7843 Apr 2, 2013
no offence wrote:
<quoted text> Because I read the Bible and do not depend on the Watchtower to tell me what to do,also there are those who are not vulnerable to the teachings of the Watchtower,that is why you JW's are ask to leave,people want nothing to do with your false teachings.
At least the witnesses can prove what they teach in the bible!

Location hidden

#7844 Apr 2, 2013
no offence wrote:
<quoted text> Because I read the Bible and do not depend on the Watchtower to tell me what to do,also there are those who are not vulnerable to the teachings of the Watchtower,that is why you JW's are ask to leave,people want nothing to do with your false teachings.
You neither can read or comprehend, that's why you claimed that Jesus dropped out of heaven on the 120 head top! ROTFL!! The ones who do not read the Watchtower, or any of our publication are the ones who are dark, uncivilized and ignorant like you. If you don't read how would know?

Location hidden

#7845 Apr 2, 2013
no offence wrote:
You neither can read or comprehend, that's why you claimed that Jesus dropped out of heaven on the 120 head top! ROTFL!! The ones who do not read the Watchtower, or any of our publications are the ones who are dark, uncivilized and ignorant like you. If you don't read how would you know?
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7846 Apr 2, 2013
INSIDE EDITION Investigates TV Ministers' Lifestyles
Airdate: 05/24/2011
They are some of the most popular TV preachers in the country, packing their mega churches each week and taking in millions every year. They urge the faithful followers to donate generously and in return the Lord will bring them prosperity.
There's no denying some people have prospered handsomely—the pastors themselves. They live like rock stars with huge mansions, private jets, and fancy cars. Their lifestyles are so lavish, six of them have been investigated by the U.S. Senate.
One preacher, Paula White, lives in multimillion dollar homes in New York City and Tampa, Florida. And another preacher, Creflo Dollar, gets around in style, flying in private jets to preach around the country. He owns a mansion in an exclusive Atlanta suburb.
Not one of them would would sit down for an interview about their opulent lifestyle so INSIDE EDITION's Lisa Guerrero caught up with Creflo Dollar at an event in New York City. She asked him, "How do you justify your million dollar mansions and private jets to your donors?" Dollar had no comment.
But when it comes to opulence, few religious leaders compare to Kenneth Copeland. He lives in an 18,000 square foot home outside Ft. Worth, Texas worth $6 million. It has beautiful water views that comes complete with a boat house. But that's not all.
Copeland is an avid pilot, and his pride and joy is a $20 million Cessna Citation jet. It's the fastest private jet money can buy. He said he needed it to better serve the Lord, and proudly did a fly by for his followers after the church bought it.
But that's not the only plane used by the church. We found a fleet of planes registered to the church. And you won't catch him waiting in line at the airport, because he's got his own. The Kenneth Copeland Airport is located right next to his mansion.
"I think Copeland is unbelievably greedy", said Ole Anthony of the Trinity Foundation, a church watchdog group that worked with the Senate Committee investigating Copeland and other TV preachers..
"Televangelism is a $2 to $3 billion industry, untaxed, unregulated," said Anthony.
That's right—by law, religious groups like Copeland's are exempt from federal taxes, and they don't have to report how they spend their money to anyone.
Copeland and his church takes in tens of millions a year, through donations and selling books and DVD's to his donors.
When Kristi Parker's mother died of cancer, she said she found diaries that showed her mother sent Copeland most of her life's savings, hoping her faith and donations would heal her deadly disease.
"She sent them a lot of money, a whole lot of money", said Parker.
Guerrero asked Parker, "What do you think of Kenneth Copeland's lifestyle?"
"TV doesn't do it justice. Their office furniture is probably worth more than most people's houses. It make you sick." said Parker.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7847 Apr 2, 2013
Copeland, like the other preachers investigated by the Senate, refused INSIDE EDITION's request for an interview, so we caught up with him at an event in North Carolina.
Guerrero asked, "Can you explain to us why you are living such a lifestyle of luxury off of church donations?"
An assistant to Copeland said, "We don't have any time for this," and tried to usher Copeland away. At the same time a hotel employee tried to block our camera.
Guerrero continued to try to get answers from Copeland.
"Why won't you answer any of our questions? It's a simple questions, sir," said Guerrero.
Copeland then agreed to chat and said, "I'm going to give you a simple answer. My life follows scripture. We've never asked anyone for money. We give. We believe we're open."
Guerrero then asked, "Sir, you have a fleet of private jets. Why is that necessary? How many jets do you have?"
Copeland answered, "That's none of your business."
Right after that he walked away.
Copeland told INSIDE EDITION that he cooperated with the Senate investigation, but the committee disagreed and said Copeland refused to provide the information it requested for its investigation. According to the committee, only two of the preachers did—Joyce Meyer and Benny Hinn. The committee recommended that the IRS look further into the matter.
cool word

Campbellsville, KY

#7848 Apr 5, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Copeland, like the other preachers investigated by the Senate, refused INSIDE EDITION's request for an interview, so we caught up with him at an event in North Carolina.
Guerrero asked, "Can you explain to us why you are living such a lifestyle of luxury off of church donations?"
An assistant to Copeland said, "We don't have any time for this," and tried to usher Copeland away. At the same time a hotel employee tried to block our camera.
"Why won't you answer any of our questions? It's a simple questions, sir," said Guerrero.
Copeland then agreed to chat and said, "I'm going to give you a simple answer. My life follows scripture. We've never asked anyone for money. We give. We believe we're open."
Guerrero then asked, "Sir, you have a fleet of private jets. Why is that necessary? How many jets do you have?"
Copeland told INSIDE EDITION that he cooperated with the Senate investigation, but the committee disagreed and said Copeland refused to provide the information it requested for its investigation. According to the committee, only two of the preachers did—Joyce Meyer and Benny Hinn. The committee recommended that the IRS look further into the matter.
Yea i heard that too....how about this one heard also the JW are right up there with him.....at least he hasnt taken the word and changed it to go along with his doctrine...he only does it for money but teaches the word, just his motives are worng, the JW not only have wrong motives but have changed the words or left words out totally.....so never see you posting anything about that.
cool word

Campbellsville, KY

#7849 Apr 5, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Sorry about triple post guess i was doing a MOns thing...but you get the message im sure....well probable not....your carnal mind wont let you thonk no further than you do....
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7850 Apr 6, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry about triple post guess i was doing a MOns thing...but you get the message im sure....well probable not....your carnal mind wont let you thonk no further than you do....
I'm still waiting for you to explain a "carnal mind"
hello

Columbia, KY

#7851 Apr 8, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry about triple post guess i was doing a MOns thing...but you get the message im sure....well probable not....your carnal mind wont let you thonk no further than you do....
Cat got your tongue?
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7852 Apr 9, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>Cat got your tongue?
Watchtower got your mind....why dont you people look it up...why cant you read for yourselves....like i said maybe a brochure will be out on it....if you could learn to read i have posted what i meant....but it is in the bible so read it and do that deep studying you all talk about...until then happy reading and good luch with it you will need it....also that is why is says the trinity is a mystery because of a carnal mind....it all adds up and you people cant seem to add....see ya
hello

Columbia, KY

#7853 Apr 10, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Watchtower got your mind....why dont you people look it up...why cant you read for yourselves....like i said maybe a brochure will be out on it....if you could learn to read i have posted what i meant....but it is in the bible so read it and do that deep studying you all talk about...until then happy reading and good luch with it you will need it....also that is why is says the trinity is a mystery because of a carnal mind....it all adds up and you people cant seem to add....see ya
You've probably never even looked at a watch tower.So quit judging!I guarantee you would change your opinion of them.
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7854 Apr 10, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>You've probably never even looked at a watch tower.So quit judging!I guarantee you would change your opinion of them.
See how you think, you ask me a question so does that mean you are judging me....i ask you a question and you say im judging you....if you feel that way then you have a problem....all it was was a question....so, does the WatchTower have your mind, simple question, the cat dont have my tongue...but in your mixed up mind you say one is judging you to try and justify your actions.....so, all you and all the other JW can look up carnal mind and study it for yourselves...your mind is so carnal you cant understand to study it....it is simple, a carnal mind thinks in the flesh, the Word is written in the Spirit so the Spirit can only understand it, that is why it says the trinity is a mystery because your carnal mind cant comprehend it...you (the JW) are in the flesh...got it....good
hello

Columbia, KY

#7855 Apr 11, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> See how you think, you ask me a question so does that mean you are judging me....i ask you a question and you say im judging you....if you feel that way then you have a problem....all it was was a question....so, does the WatchTower have your mind, simple question, the cat dont have my tongue...but in your mixed up mind you say one is judging you to try and justify your actions.....so, all you and all the other JW can look up carnal mind and study it for yourselves...your mind is so carnal you cant understand to study it....it is simple, a carnal mind thinks in the flesh, the Word is written in the Spirit so the Spirit can only understand it, that is why it says the trinity is a mystery because your carnal mind cant comprehend it...you (the JW) are in the flesh...got it....good
I have read the watch tower for myself,and they are nothing like you are describing.I have enough sense to see what most denominations preach doesn't line up with what I'm reading in the bible.And where does it say the trinity is a mystery? Remember,I was a baptist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Make Adair County Wet 21 min Who cares 8
Samantha crossland 28 min knows nasty 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min ChromiuMan 142,995
ricky franklin 1 hr The truth 26
why the sirens blaring so late back to back??? 14 hr curious 1
School System 15 hr Mister Clean 6
Butch woman looking to me a nice Christian Woman Thu Susan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages