144,000 going to heaven
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7817 Mar 22, 2013
Dear "cool word"
John the Baptizer warned the religious leaders of his day of a BAPTISM WITH FIRE, which came upon Jerusalem in 70 C.E., when the Roman army destroyed the city and burned its temple.
Matthew 3:7-12
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7818 Mar 22, 2013
Dear "cool word"
Can I ask you a point blank question?: Are you really looking for the TRUTH or are you just looking for an arugement and to find fault with Jehovah's Witnesses?
A simple YES or NO will do.
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7819 Mar 24, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Dear "cool word"
John the Baptizer warned the religious leaders of his day of a BAPTISM WITH FIRE, which came upon Jerusalem in 70 C.E., when the Roman army destroyed the city and burned its temple.
Thats the Holy Spirit....baptize with water and with fire....but your carnal mind cant understand that...the HS actually burns on the inside...the word even says it will go to the marrow of the bone....so, yes when the HS is on a person they will have a burning sensation within from top of head to bottom of feet...so are you supposed to be the one who is teaching someone else about the bible....so, i ask you if the fire is symbolic of destruction and there is no destruction then what is it supposed to be....come one simple question...that is all i have ever asked a JW....a simple question but i will never get an answer because they have the word so twisted it they tried to untwist they might see the truth....and to answer your question...no, the JW seem to have a problem with the Christendom world but then when it backfires that start to quote the word for their defense and it wont work....can see right through you....the Christendoms were here firt so the JW must have been the ones to start the trouble...go figure.
hello

Columbia, KY

#7820 Mar 24, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the Holy Spirit....baptize with water and with fire....but your carnal mind cant understand that...the HS actually burns on the inside...the word even says it will go to the marrow of the bone....so, yes when the HS is on a person they will have a burning sensation within from top of head to bottom of feet...so are you supposed to be the one who is teaching someone else about the bible....so, i ask you if the fire is symbolic of destruction and there is no destruction then what is it supposed to be....come one simple question...that is all i have ever asked a JW....a simple question but i will never get an answer because they have the word so twisted it they tried to untwist they might see the truth....and to answer your question...no, the JW seem to have a problem with the Christendom world but then when it backfires that start to quote the word for their defense and it wont work....can see right through you....the Christendoms were here firt so the JW must have been the ones to start the trouble...go figure.
But the catholics were here before the penacostles,baptist,etc.,so does that make them right? And the witnesses have answered your questions above and beyond,your just too stupid to see it. Burning sensation! Are you serious? That is probably something other than the Holy Spirit.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7821 Mar 24, 2013
Dead bodies from one end of the earth to the other end'

Jeremiah 25:32-38

“This is what Jehovah of armies has said,‘Look! A calamity is going forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest itself will be roused up from the remotest parts of the earth. 33 And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.’
34 “Howl, YOU shepherds (you false religious leaders), and cry out! And wallow about, YOU majestic ones of the flock, because YOUR days for slaughtering and for YOUR scatterings have been fulfilled, and YOU must fall like a desirable vessel! 35 And a place to flee to has perished from the shepherds, and a means of escape from the majestic ones of the flock. 36 Listen! The outcry of the shepherds, and the howling of the majestic ones of the flock, for Jehovah is despoiling their pasturage. 37 And the peaceful abiding places have been rendered lifeless because of the burning anger of Jehovah. 38 He has left his covert just like a maned young lion, for their land has become an object of astonishment because of the maltreating sword and because of his burning anger.”
just me again

Elizabethtown, KY

#7822 Mar 24, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
What does it mean to be Baptized in Holy Spirit?
As for baptism in holy spirit, Jesus promised his disciples just before his ascension:“You will be baptized in holy spirit not many days after this.”(Acts 1:5, 8) Shortly thereafter that promise was fulfilled. Holy spirit descended upon some 120 disciples gathered in an upper room in Jerusalem as Jesus, from heaven, performed his first baptisms in holy spirit.(Acts 2:1-4, 33) With what result? The disciples became a part of the spiritual body of Christ. As the apostle Paul explains,“by one spirit [they] were all baptized into one body.”(1 Corinthians 12:13) At the same time, they were anointed to be future kings and priests in God’s heavenly Kingdom.(Ephesians 1:13, 14; 2 Timothy 2:12; Revelation 20:6) The holy spirit also served as an initial seal and token of that glorious future inheritance, but that was not all.—2 Corinthians 1:21, 22.
A few years earlier, Jesus had said to Nicodemus:“Unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.. . . Unless anyone is born from water and spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.”(John 3:3, 5) Now 120 humans had been born again. By means of holy spirit, they had been adopted as spiritual sons of God, brothers of Christ.(John 1:11-13; Romans 8:14, 15) All these activities of holy spirit are in their way more wonderful than miracles. Moreover, unlike one-time miracles, holy spirit did not cease after the death of the apostles but has continued to be active in this way right down to our day. It is the privilege of Jehovah’s Witnesses to have among them the last of the spirit-baptized members of Christ’s body, and these serve as a “faithful and discreet slave” to provide spiritual food in its proper time.—Matthew 24:45-47.
Acts 2:41, tells us that there were some 3000 that believed and were baptized and were added to the Church,how do these 3000 compare to these that are among the last of the spirit-baptized members of Christs body,what did the 3000 recieve when they were baptized,would you explain and give the scripture.
cool word

Leitchfield, KY

#7823 Mar 25, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>But the catholics were here before the penacostles,baptist,etc.,so does that make them right? And the witnesses have answered your questions above and beyond,your just too stupid to see it. Burning sensation! Are you serious? That is probably something other than the Holy Spirit.
Show you dont have the HS or never felt it...that is why the word fire is used to symbolize it....you people use the word symbolic and cant even explain it....the JW use the word fire for destruction but then their is no destruction....so i have ask you to explain it...i have told you why the word fire is used to describe the HS.....i know this is way over your head your carnal mind cant comprehend it.....
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7824 Mar 25, 2013
just me again wrote:
<quoted text> Acts 2:41, tells us that there were some 3000 that believed and were baptized and were added to the Church,how do these 3000 compare to these that are among the last of the spirit-baptized members of Christs body,what did the 3000 recieve when they were baptized,would you explain and give the scripture.
I could explain that and use scriptures to back the explanation but you have already stated you are nor interested in learning the truth.....so why bother?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7825 Mar 25, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the Holy Spirit....baptize with water and with fire....but your carnal mind cant understand that...the HS actually burns on the inside...the word even says it will go to the marrow of the bone....so, yes when the HS is on a person they will have a burning sensation within from top of head to bottom of feet...so are you supposed to be the one who is teaching someone else about the bible....so, i ask you if the fire is symbolic of destruction and there is no destruction then what is it supposed to be....come one simple question...that is all i have ever asked a JW....a simple question but i will never get an answer because they have the word so twisted it they tried to untwist they might see the truth....and to answer your question...no, the JW seem to have a problem with the Christendom world but then when it backfires that start to quote the word for their defense and it wont work....can see right through you....the Christendoms were here firt so the JW must have been the ones to start the trouble...go figure.
JW around the world are known to be peacemakers, and this is one of the reasons why we do not go to war. You do not have any practical sense, or knowledge of anything. Go do some research if you know how to, on the Catholic, and JW then you will see what they had done, and still doing to us. They hate us because we exposed, and still exposing their false teachings! Just a reminder... Our organization is made up of people from various religious background, some of whom were Pastors, and clergy. It is the former christendom world that makes up our organization. if there was anything good in Christendom they wouldn't leave it in the first place. Our mission is to help honest hearted ones come to an accurate knowledge of bible truth. All of us who used to be a part of Christendom are now freed of lies and false teachings, such as "HELL FIRE" and the "TRINITY" etc. wouldn't it be nice if you would free yourself from all these pagan teachings too "Cool words"? I guess you don't have enough sense to do so!
hello

Columbia, KY

#7826 Mar 25, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Show you dont have the HS or never felt it...that is why the word fire is used to symbolize it....you people use the word symbolic and cant even explain it....the JW use the word fire for destruction but then their is no destruction....so i have ask you to explain it...i have told you why the word fire is used to describe the HS.....i know this is way over your head your carnal mind cant comprehend it.....
Tired of explaining,you can't get it anyway!
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7827 Mar 27, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Dear "cool word"
Can I ask you a point blank question?: Are you really looking for the TRUTH or are you just looking for an arugement and to find fault with Jehovah's Witnesses?
A simple YES or NO will do.
I only answered one question how do you know which one...it was the second one...if you will notice you asked a question that required to different answers...if i had said yes, then i would have said yes to wanting the truth bu yes to looking for a argument....so, how did you come up with your answer based on mine....i only answered the last one...the JW cant show me the truth...that cant even finish showing me a lie...i have aske what is destroyed if fire is destruction....fire is symbolic of destruction by nothing is destroyed....so, you have a word destroy that has litterally no meaning....may the fire of God come up on you like a mighty rushing wind.....now try that one on for size....the fire of God...do you have it...or do you have symbolic fire of God...lol...

Location hidden

#7828 Mar 27, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> I only answered one question how do you know which one...it was the second one...if you will notice you asked a question that required to different answers...if i had said yes, then i would have said yes to wanting the truth bu yes to looking for a argument....so, how did you come up with your answer based on mine....i only answered the last one...the JW cant show me the truth...that cant even finish showing me a lie...i have aske what is destroyed if fire is destruction....fire is symbolic of destruction by nothing is destroyed....so, you have a word destroy that has litterally no meaning....may the fire of God come up on you like a mighty rushing wind.....now try that one on for size....the fire of God...do you have it...or do you have symbolic fire of God...lol...
" may the fire of God come up on you like a mighty rushing wind."

So is this fire a literal, or a symbolic one?
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7829 Mar 27, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> I only answered one question how do you know which one...it was the second one...if you will notice you asked a question that required to different answers...if i had said yes, then i would have said yes to wanting the truth bu yes to looking for a argument....so, how did you come up with your answer based on mine....i only answered the last one...the JW cant show me the truth...that cant even finish showing me a lie...i have aske what is destroyed if fire is destruction....fire is symbolic of destruction by nothing is destroyed....so, you have a word destroy that has litterally no meaning....may the fire of God come up on you like a mighty rushing wind.....now try that one on for size....the fire of God...do you have it...or do you have symbolic fire of God...lol...
YOU ARE the one who tries to say that the word FIRE does not represent desatruction!!!! YOU say you are baptised with FIRE you should be thankful you are not baptized with fire!!!!And you try to say the LAKE of FIRE in revelation is not complete destruction but you say that ones who go there are to be kept alive and tortured for eternity!!!!You say it does not mean what it says "THE SECOND DEATH"
Then you have the audisity to say we twist the scriptures!!!!!!
hello

Columbia, KY

#7830 Mar 27, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE the one who tries to say that the word FIRE does not represent desatruction!!!! YOU say you are baptised with FIRE you should be thankful you are not baptized with fire!!!!And you try to say the LAKE of FIRE in revelation is not complete destruction but you say that ones who go there are to be kept alive and tortured for eternity!!!!You say it does not mean what it says "THE SECOND DEATH"
Then you have the audisity to say we twist the scriptures!!!!!!
Almost unbelievable,but then again we are talking bout be careful.
cool word

Elizabethtown, KY

#7831 Mar 29, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Dear "cool word"
Please tell me you dont think that a baptism with fire is the temple burning.....if you do you are really lost bad....John said there is one who is coming after me who baptises with fire....surely you dont beleive a baptism with fire is the temple burning.....do you really think that way....so carnal minded....you dont understand what it means do you?
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7832 Mar 29, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Please tell me you dont think that a baptism with fire is the temple burning.....if you do you are really lost bad....John said there is one who is coming after me who baptises with fire....surely you dont beleive a baptism with fire is the temple burning.....do you really think that way....so carnal minded....you dont understand what it means do you?
This is one of the places in the Bible where BAPYISM with FIRE represents complete destruction! The whole city of Jerusalem was bapized with fire (destroyed) when the Roman army destroyed Jerusalem burning the Jewish temple and left over a million Jews dead. If that is not destruction then I'll let your not so carnal mind explain what is destruction(as being baptized with FIRE)!
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7833 Mar 29, 2013
You keep saying 'carnal mind' would you please explain what is a carnal mind?
I met a gentleman in door to door work and he said I could not understand the Bible because I have a carnal mind. He said you've got to have the Holy Ghost to be able to understand the Bible! I then turned to Revelation 18:2-4 and asked him who is Babylon the Great? And of course he did not know!
I then told him I know who is represented by Babylon the Great but you probably don't want to hear from me since I have a carnal mind!
Can you identify Babylon the Great?
And by all means please tell me what is meant by the expression 'carnal mind'

Location hidden

#7834 Mar 29, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
You keep saying 'carnal mind' would you please explain what is a carnal mind?
I met a gentleman in door to door work and he said I could not understand the Bible because I have a carnal mind. He said you've got to have the Holy Ghost to be able to understand the Bible! I then turned to Revelation 18:2-4 and asked him who is Babylon the Great? And of course he did not know!
I then told him I know who is represented by Babylon the Great but you probably don't want to hear from me since I have a carnal mind!
Can you identify Babylon the Great?
And by all means please tell me what is meant by the expression 'carnal mind'
Good question! I always wanted to ask her that question, but it keep slipping my mind. What is carnal mind " be careful" Aka "just me again"?
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7835 Mar 30, 2013
"cool word",
I wish you could have heard the public talk I heard today. It had to do with the Judgement Day. He explained how long it will last also he exposed the wrong explanations explained by the religions of Christendom. I have extensive notes on the talk and if I feel like it and if I think it would do you any good I could take the time to relate it to you.
hello

Columbia, KY

#7836 Mar 31, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
"cool word",
I wish you could have heard the public talk I heard today. It had to do with the Judgement Day. He explained how long it will last also he exposed the wrong explanations explained by the religions of Christendom. I have extensive notes on the talk and if I feel like it and if I think it would do you any good I could take the time to relate it to you.
Cool word doesn't have a carnal mind,so I doubt she will understand!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Strel 151,725
Brandon catron 3 hr Hope not 5
woman at walmart 7 hr bob 5
Malt Beverage Store on 206 19 hr 206 drunk 3
Fast trucks/cars around town 19 hr Mary J 28
has anyone else got a call from this number (Jul '12) 22 hr Ms B 10
Douchebag driving black newer impala Wed Overdose 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages