Just me again

Campbellsville, KY

#7774 Mar 14, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> " Of what benefit is it, my brothers, if a certain one says he has faith but he does not have works? That faith cannot save him" James 2: 14... "Indeed, as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead"! James 2:26 And besides, you cannot have faith in something you know nothing about
I understand what the Bible teacher about faith and works,do you? I have never said one is saved by faith alone, but by faith that leads him to be justified by his works ,one is not justified by works alone or faith alone,.....would you like to explain knoun facts post #7760
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7775 Mar 14, 2013
The earth was not destroyed in the flood of Noah's day. The world of wicked mankind was destroyed! We are walking around on the same earth!
And what makes the the earth new is recorded at 2 Peter 3:13 ...Wherein dwelleth righteousness!
You should heed verse 16. The word wrest means to twist. If you want to be in the new earth you have to make some changes! Please make them before it is too late!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7776 Mar 14, 2013
Just me again wrote:
<quoted text> I understand what the Bible teacher about faith and works,do you? I have never said one is saved by faith alone, but by faith that leads him to be justified by his works ,one is not justified by works alone or faith alone,.....would you like to explain knoun facts post #7760
You understand nothing, all you understand is your PAGAN "TRINITY" and "HELL FIRE" something you cannot explain, or clarify to a fly even if its life depends on it! If you did understand anything you would do what Jesus commanded you to do at Matthew 28:19, 20; Acts 24: 14. What kind of work do you think you all doing? Fill with the so-called holy spirit, throw yourself on the ground, exposing your private parts, and speaking in your unintelligible gibberish? Do you think that's some work? Needless to ask me if I understand what the bible teaches about faith and works, because I'm a witness! Regardless of some ridicules many around the world admire us for our hard work, faith, courage, high morals and bible standard. Our good reputation, high moral standard, courage, accurate knowledge and diligent teachings help to draw many close to Jehovah..Many of the people who used to be haters and persecutors of Jehovah's people are now witnesses. Many of these people were in high ranks and from various religions! No haters that form against Jehovah' people will stand!
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7777 Mar 14, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
The earth was not destroyed in the flood of Noah's day. The world of wicked mankind was destroyed! We are walking around on the same earth!
And what makes the the earth new is recorded at 2 Peter 3:13 ...Wherein dwelleth righteousness!
You should heed verse 16. The word wrest means to twist. If you want to be in the new earth you have to make some changes! Please make them before it is too late!
The word destroyed applies to the contents of the earth....all the trees, animals, mankind....the bible says in Rev the elements shall burn up...so no the planet earth does not destroy just the contents in it...the will burn(nuclear war)....sure sounds more simple than to have fervent heat and dissolve as you have stated it....so again, the planet earth in Noah's days of course didnt destroy, the word is talking about all that is within it....got it...use your common sense...you are like a horse always fighting a the bit

Location hidden

#7778 Mar 15, 2013
Just me again wrote:
<quoted text> I understand what the Bible teacher about faith and works,do you? I have never said one is saved by faith alone, but by faith that leads him to be justified by his works ,one is not justified by works alone or faith alone,.....would you like to explain knoun facts post #7760
What sense explaining "known facts" quote? You wouldn't understand it even if your cerebral cortex has 40 billion neurons!
Just me again

Campbellsville, KY

#7779 Mar 15, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> You understand nothing, all you understand is your PAGAN "TRINITY" and "HELL FIRE" something you cannot explain, or clarify to a fly even if its life depends on it! If you did understand anything you would do what Jesus commanded you to do at Matthew 28:19, 20; Acts 24: 14. What kind of work do you think you all doing? Fill with the so-called holy spirit, throw yourself on the ground, exposing your private parts, and speaking in your unintelligible gibberish? Do you think that's some work? Needless to ask me if I understand what the bible teaches about faith and works, because I'm a witness! Regardless of some ridicules many around the world admire us for our hard work, faith, courage, high morals and bible standard. Our good reputation, high moral standard, courage, accurate knowledge and diligent teachings help to draw many close to Jehovah..Many of the people who used to be haters and persecutors of Jehovah's people are now witnesses. Many of these people were in high ranks and from various religions! No haters that form against Jehovah' people will stand!
You nothing but a wanna be,the devil in disguise, maybe the new pope can help you out,any help from anyone would have to make you a better person,The truth always makes you go off.
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7780 Mar 15, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> The word destroyed applies to the contents of the earth....all the trees, animals, mankind....the bible says in Rev the elements shall burn up...so no the planet earth does not destroy just the contents in it...the will burn(nuclear war)....sure sounds more simple than to have fervent heat and dissolve as you have stated it....so again, the planet earth in Noah's days of course didnt destroy, the word is talking about all that is within it....got it...use your common sense...you are like a horse always fighting a the bit
Oh so now it's not gonna be destroyed. Make up your mind!
cool word

Campbellsville, KY

#7781 Mar 15, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so now it's not gonna be destroyed. Make up your mind!
What word does the NWT use in Genesis when it talks about the flood....i havent changed nothing, just trying to show you how the word is used....so look up the verse Gen 9:11 in the NWT and see if it uses destroyed....of course common sense tells you that the planet was not destroyed because Noah was in his boat in the water....in Rev it talks about the elements and the things within...so use your commmon sense and reasoning....oh i forgot you dont the JW does that for you....again i ask you do you really beleive that interpretation that known fact gave on fervent heat and dissolve...why wont you talk about that....i have ask you several times but you avoid it...

Location hidden

#7782 Mar 15, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> The word destroyed applies to the contents of the earth....all the trees, animals, mankind....the bible says in Rev the elements shall burn up...so no the planet earth does not destroy just the contents in it...the will burn(nuclear war)....sure sounds more simple than to have fervent heat and dissolve as you have stated it....so again, the planet earth in Noah's days of course didnt destroy, the word is talking about all that is within it....got it...use your common sense...you are like a horse always fighting a the bit
That goes to show how confusing and conflicting your beliefs all are. All the churches I been to, teach that the earth will literal burn up, and replace with a new one. Now, explain to us why the things in the earth will burn up? So if the people on earth will burn up? That simple means that the earth is hell? Because according to you hell is a fiery place, or will it be two different places (hell)? What justice would it serve to burn up the things in the earth? Two of my friends are Pentecostal,( Apostolic) and their parents are church of God, and they all believe the same thing. You would do yourself much good if you go study the bible carefully. The elements that Revelation says will burn is a symbolic fire and not a literal one. Revelation is very symbolic.

Location hidden

#7783 Mar 15, 2013
Just me again wrote:
<quoted text> You nothing but a wanna be,the devil in disguise, maybe the new pope can help you out,any help from anyone would have to make you a better person,The truth always makes you go off.
The Pope is the God of Christendom, that's where you all go when you want forgiveness and blessings. Remember, the "Roman Empire" is the origin of all a yah religion. Jehovah's people, and his organization don't mix with babylon. Babylon is what the scripture refers to as "prostitute", "harlot"!
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7784 Mar 15, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> What word does the NWT use in Genesis when it talks about the flood....i havent changed nothing, just trying to show you how the word is used....so look up the verse Gen 9:11 in the NWT and see if it uses destroyed....of course common sense tells you that the planet was not destroyed because Noah was in his boat in the water....in Rev it talks about the elements and the things within...so use your commmon sense and reasoning....oh i forgot you dont the JW does that for you....again i ask you do you really beleive that interpretation that known fact gave on fervent heat and dissolve...why wont you talk about that....i have ask you several times but you avoid it...
You don't have to use common sense and reasoning according to you in your earlier post!Your supposed to take everything literally right?
cool word

Campbellsville, KY

#7785 Mar 17, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> That goes to show how confusing and conflicting your beliefs all are. All the churches I been to, teach that the earth will literal burn up, and replace with a new one. Now, explain to us why the things in the earth will burn up? So if the people on earth will burn up? That simple means that the earth is hell? Because according to you hell is a fiery place, or will it be two different places (hell)? What justice would it serve to burn up the things in the earth? Two of my friends are Pentecostal,( Apostolic) and their parents are church of God, and they all believe the same thing. You would do yourself much good if you go study the bible carefully. The elements that Revelation says will burn is a symbolic fire and not a literal one. Revelation is very symbolic.
I know one thing, the interpretion of it all burning or just the contents burning is sure alot closer to some fervent heat from a emotional stand or dissolving...that makes no sense whatsoevr....and you know it dont that is why you never talk about it...stay on the offense always trying to disprove the word of God....show how much you really care about Jehoavah....a pharisee of modern age, and the sad part is you dont know it....again the reason why the JW are ridiculed is because people know the truth and they dont want to hear your lies so they have to be rude to get rid of you....face the truth...

Location hidden

#7786 Mar 17, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> I know one thing, the interpretion of it all burning or just the contents burning is sure alot closer to some fervent heat from a emotional stand or dissolving...that makes no sense whatsoevr....and you know it dont that is why you never talk about it...stay on the offense always trying to disprove the word of God....show how much you really care about Jehoavah....a pharisee of modern age, and the sad part is you dont know it....again the reason why the JW are ridiculed is because people know the truth and they dont want to hear your lies so they have to be rude to get rid of you....face the truth...
Your quote did not answer my questions, all it does is confused me. Please answer my question. I want to know if when the earth burning up if that fire related to "HELL" or if there will be another place with fire that call "HELL"If there will be two fire, what will be the difference between both?*...*
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7787 Mar 17, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Your quote did not answer my questions, all it does is confused me. Please answer my question. I want to know if when the earth burning up if that fire related to "HELL" or if there will be another place with fire that call "HELL"If there will be two fire, what will be the difference between both?*...*
Dear "Mon1029"
A friend of mine (a C.O.) told me when discussing the TRUTH (on any subject)with someone you can show them ONE Scripture and if that does not convience them then show them another and if that does not do it then show them another one and if three scriptures does not convience them then 300 more will not do it!
Oh! How true!
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7788 Mar 17, 2013
Just me again wrote:
Since I posted it please allow me to explain it to you: At Revelation 21:5 And the One seated on the throne said:“Look! I am making all things new.”
The point I was trying to make is when Jehovah says "I am making all things new". It is like someone finds an old car and completely restores it he could rightly say look at this old car "I have made it all new"
But what you tried to say is that at some point Jehovah goes bezerk and destroys Heaven and the Earth then he would have to make a complete new heaven and a complete new earth. But if he makes it new it would be a complete restoration. To help you to reason a little ask the question, what is wrong with Heaven and what is wrong with the earth that would cause God to lose his mind and destroy them just to have to make them again. Don't it make more sense that Jehovah will not make NEW THINGS but he will make the existing things new. That is exactly what he said :LOOK I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW! Look I make all things NEW! God is going to restore this earth not destroy it! If you cannot understand that simple TRUTH I don't know what you will do when you are presented with some deep things of God!
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7789 Mar 17, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Mon1029"
A friend of mine (a C.O.) told me when discussing the TRUTH (on any subject)with someone you can show them ONE Scripture and if that does not convience them then show them another and if that does not do it then show them another one and if three scriptures does not convience them then 300 more will not do it!
Oh! How true!
Do you really beleive your own nonsense...seriously, and the one with the rich man, tormented by the word....so, everyone may not have the exact answer on every verse but they sure dont come off with that stupid stuff you did...now what...i mean really do you believe that...tormented by the word...and you try to say we say different things....i can look it up but i want you to tell me, what does the NWT say in Gen when the word says(in the KJV)the earth was destroyed....so in Rev no one really knows for sure how it will happen, just know that it says it will....so when you question you dont quesion me or others you question Jehovah, the one you say you follow, you cant even follow the word so how do you follow, by tormenting people with your crazy translations...please, you really are lost...read the word, drop the brochures down the toilet, because they are not good enough to even wipe your butts on....oh the fervent heat i feel i think i will dissolve from all the bad interpretaions the JW give....now do you like the way i use your interpreatations.....you people are modern day pharisee....notice how a pharisee ask Jesus questions....and He knew their hearts and He sometimes He didnt answer because He knew if He said one thing then they would say something else....typcial JW...brochure anyone....lol
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7790 Mar 17, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Your quote did not answer my questions, all it does is confused me. Please answer my question. I want to know if when the earth burning up if that fire related to "HELL" or if there will be another place with fire that call "HELL"If there will be two fire, what will be the difference between both?*...*
I only know the word says that fervent heat will melt the elements(the last i checked a periodical table an element was metal)so, i cant read Gods mind if He chooses to what He want...the word says His thoughts are not my thoughts, but i have what word He has given me and common sense to know an element is not someones emotional well being or whatever known fact says it applies to.....so stop with the pharisee questions....all i know is the word says it burns, whether it is all burned i cant say, just have to wait and see, but i know it is not what the JW says it is....so, lets talk more about this fervent heat the JW talks about....you people want because you cant carry on a conversation about that crap it wont hold water....holes all in it...brochure anyone...oh the fervent heat i feel....im dissolving in my shoes from it all
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7791 Mar 18, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Mon1029"
Oh! How true!
Or tell them some crazy interpretation and that should convince them everytime uh....please....how come that old saying dont apply to a JW when it comes to our interpretations....it is the ignorance of a JW that wont let them see the truth so they change a bunch of words to satisfy their minds....then the JW cry they changed the word 7000x but that dont matter how many words have the JW changed come on people get real...do you really think that people dont know that...and you know it also, it just you have to much invested in a lie and now hate to come out of it looking like a fool so you would rather die in a lie then to face the truth....talk about the Greek and Hebrew words that was changed it you want to see the truth...but you wont...brochure anyone...oh the heat i fell oh the fervent heat from this conversations....what is an element to you....oh and element of surprise perhaps

Location hidden

#7792 Mar 18, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> I only know the word says that fervent heat will melt the elements(the last i checked a periodical table an element was metal)so, i cant read Gods mind if He chooses to what He want...the word says His thoughts are not my thoughts, but i have what word He has given me and common sense to know an element is not someones emotional well being or whatever known fact says it applies to.....so stop with the pharisee questions....all i know is the word says it burns, whether it is all burned i cant say, just have to wait and see, but i know it is not what the JW says it is....so, lets talk more about this fervent heat the JW talks about....you people want because you cant carry on a conversation about that crap it wont hold water....holes all in it...brochure anyone...oh the fervent heat i feel....im dissolving in my shoes from it all
You don't have an earthly sense. Only if you could read, research and comprehend? The elements that Revelation says will burn is not a literal fire. For God to literally burn the elements of the world wouldn't serve neither him, or the elements any justice. If the elements of the world burn, it wouldn't be from God's standpoint, it would be from man's standpoint, because the scripture talks about war, rumors of war, which we already witnessed and heard of. People, the earth will be cleansed spiritually. Jehovah will remove all wicked ones from the earth (not with fire) and leave only the righteous ones to dwell on it. The earth was made as a paradise since Adam and Eve were created, and it still is. Nothing is wrong with the earth, neither the things in it, so therefore Jehovah has absolutely no reason to punish them with fire. If you have a house and you rent it out, tenant refuses to pay his rent and maintain it, what would you do then, burn up the house with him inside there? Wouldn't it be easier to get rid of him, fix it up, and rent it to someone who will pay his/her rent, and keep your place in good condition? Similarly, it is easier for Jehovah to get rid of the wicked, than to burn up the earth, or the things in it. I wish you could reason, think and learn.

Location hidden

#7793 Mar 18, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Mon1029"
Oh! How true!
Lol! That is so true "know Facts" We proved that with fool, fool "be careful" lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Athenesword 137,835
Fire Dept/Ambulance 3 hr Chucky 35
Certacare pharmacy robbery 20 hr amy 5
News Royse-Hancock vows to be exchanged in Uniontown 23 hr River rat 8
Adair County Juvenile Facility... (Jun '10) Sat kiddio 53
Who bought Dreamland? (Jul '12) Sat fyi 35
McDonald's Sat yep 9
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]