144,000 going to heaven
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7714 Mar 9, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> That's one of the reasons why we know we have the truth, and that we are Jesus' followers, and Jehovah's people, because Jesus tells us that they will do all manner of evil against us. He said" if they killed me they will kill you, and if they hate me they will hate you also" We have proven those words to be true, because we are facing persecution and mistreatment for decades now, on many occasions, and in many parts of the world. What these harpoons are doing is the least comparing to being beaten, put in prison, expel from school, fire from work and being executed!! We are use to be mistreated, but you know what? We all find it a pleasure to be hated on the basis of Jesus' name. "Hello" are you reading the year books? If you are not, please do. You can also do other research through other sources, then you will see the disadvantages that have been taken place among JWs since we take on the name " Jehovah's witnesses" the main reason why we are treated badly is because we stand for what we believe in, we obey Jehovah's law, and we never compromise when it comes on to our faith. We rather die being faithful to Jehovah than to live being faithful to men!! "Cool words" aka "Just me again" is the least among the rest of haters, and persecutors. Those are some good scriptures you quoted they are gear to Jehovah's people.
No doubt you all have Jehovah's backing!I am attending the Kingdom Hall and involved in a personal bible study.I was brought up in a Baptist church,but am seeing so many flaws in what I was taught.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7715 Mar 9, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt you all have Jehovah's backing!I am attending the Kingdom Hall and involved in a personal bible study.I was brought up in a Baptist church,but am seeing so many flaws in what I was taught.
"Hello",
I'm glad you are attending the meetings, that is where you will hear the truth and have it proven to you from the scriptures. I too was raised in the Baptist Religion. When I started to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses and learned the truth I found that the Bible says a lot of things the Baptist never told me like Matthew 5:5 and Psalm 37:29. They told me a lot of things the Bible never said like "you have only two choices, Heaven or Hell."
You continus to study and don't let anybody discourage you. Jesus said at John 8:31,32...“If YOU remain in my word, YOU are really my disciples, 32 and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7716 Mar 9, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt you all have Jehovah's backing!I am attending the Kingdom Hall and involved in a personal bible study.I was brought up in a Baptist church,but am seeing so many flaws in what I was taught.
Good for you! Same here. I was brought up in christendom ((church of God") then I got baptized in one call "blood bought church of God" lol! then I was attending Pentecostal (Apostolic) I was in Seven Day Adventist, and I visited baptist for about a year. I wasn't a member of any, only the one I got baptized in, the others I was just feeling them out, they are all under the same umbrella.("Babylon the great, the mother of false religion") "Roman Empire" They basically teach the same unintelligible gibberish: "Hell Fire" "Trinity" "unknowing tongue" etc. The JW was the only religion I wasn't interested in, I never care to visit, or wanted to know anything about them. Based on the things I heard, I was too stereo typed, and prejudged mental, but even though I was going off what I heard, part of me was telling me that there was something about these people, why? Because they stand out in every ways: dressing, grooming, conduct, moral and peaceful. At times my conscience would kill me because part of me keep telling me that they are good people. I couldn't understand why they do what they do, and why they are different. I was afraid because I heard that they serve a different God. One day I heard my grandmother used the name "Jehovah" that stirred up my curiosity. I asked her who is Jehovah, her response was "God" I asked her, "is he the same God that we talk about when we go to church"? her response was "yes" I asked, " then how those people call Jehovah"s Witnesses, are they God"? She replied "no. that's their church, it calls Jehovah's Witnesses" I was about 11 years old when I asked these questions, but as I grew older It rest on my mind, I kept asking myself that if my grandmother used the name "Jehovah" and she claimed he is the God we talk about in church and if their church name "Jehovah" how is it that they serve a different God? I only got answer to that question when I came in contact with JW, because no one outside knows anything about them, because their vague knowledge based on rumor, and not on facts! The only thing they know about JW is that they walk from house to house bothering people, and talk about a false God that is not in existence... I was searching for God, but I was searching in the wrong places, the right place wasn't on my priority list, why so? Because I was too close minded! We have a book call "mankind search for God" ask your teacher for it. "Known facts" introduced it to me and I got a copy. Not yet to read it, but I will soon!
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7717 Mar 9, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hello",
I'm glad you are attending the meetings, that is where you will hear the truth and have it proven to you from the scriptures. I too was raised in the Baptist Religion. When I started to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses and learned the truth I found that the Bible says a lot of things the Baptist never told me like Matthew 5:5 and Psalm 37:29. They told me a lot of things the Bible never said like "you have only two choices, Heaven or Hell."
You continus to study and don't let anybody discourage you. Jesus said at John 8:31,32...“If YOU remain in my word, YOU are really my disciples, 32 and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.”
I sure plan on it!I have learned more about the bible in 1yr than I had my whole life since I have been studying with the witnesses.
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7718 Mar 9, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Good for you! Same here. I was brought up in christendom ((church of God") then I got baptized in one call "blood bought church of God" lol! then I was attending Pentecostal (Apostolic) I was in Seven Day Adventist, and I visited baptist for about a year. I wasn't a member of any, only the one I got baptized in, the others I was just feeling them out, they are all under the same umbrella.("Babylon the great, the mother of false religion") "Roman Empire" They basically teach the same unintelligible gibberish: "Hell Fire" "Trinity" "unknowing tongue" etc. The JW was the only religion I wasn't interested in, I never care to visit, or wanted to know anything about them. Based on the things I heard, I was too stereo typed, and prejudged mental, but even though I was going off what I heard, part of me was telling me that there was something about these people, why? Because they stand out in every ways: dressing, grooming, conduct, moral and peaceful. At times my conscience would kill me because part of me keep telling me that they are good people. I couldn't understand why they do what they do, and why they are different. I was afraid because I heard that they serve a different God. One day I heard my grandmother used the name "Jehovah" that stirred up my curiosity. I asked her who is Jehovah, her response was "God" I asked her, "is he the same God that we talk about when we go to church"? her response was "yes" I asked, " then how those people call Jehovah"s Witnesses, are they God"? She replied "no. that's their church, it calls Jehovah's Witnesses" I was about 11 years old when I asked these questions, but as I grew older It rest on my mind, I kept asking myself that if my grandmother used the name "Jehovah" and she claimed he is the God we talk about in church and if their church name "Jehovah" how is it that they serve a different God? I only got answer to that question when I came in contact with JW, because no one outside knows anything about them, because their vague knowledge based on rumor, and not on facts! The only thing they know about JW is that they walk from house to house bothering people, and talk about a false God that is not in existence... I was searching for God, but I was searching in the wrong places, the right place wasn't on my priority list, why so? Because I was too close minded! We have a book call "mankind search for God" ask your teacher for it. "Known facts" introduced it to me and I got a copy. Not yet to read it, but I will soon!
You have a mental problem anyways...brochure anyone...lol..that is what gets me with the JW....they dont understand simple bible knowledge...change the words around to where they dont mean nothing...again i use the rich man Lazarus story...so are the groups of people real groups Hello....then when they say the christendoms are teaching pagan stuff...people like MOns calls other the devil, fools and whatever else that little head can come off with....so, then the JW claim that others hate them and try to use the bible to justify their statements....but the christendoms were here first so the JW are the ones who hate us....even the devil used scripture against Jesus to have Him worship the devil....so, you people are confused badly....you are blinded because you think with a carnal mind...again do you know what that meant...you dont know, nor do you know what it means to kill the flesh...then have the balls to tell us we are teaching lies....no one can have a logical convesation with you ...just me again(and im not this person) has shown and it has been proved all over ther world that the Greek and Hebrew words have been changed...take those words to any university and see what a Professor would tell you....oh and make sure they dont know be careful...so face the truth and stop teaching lies, calling us names then saying we hate you....you people are twisted in the minds bad....take the bible line for line and precept by precept.
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7719 Mar 10, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> You have a mental problem anyways...brochure anyone...lol..that is what gets me with the JW....they dont understand simple bible knowledge...change the words around to where they dont mean nothing...again i use the rich man Lazarus story...so are the groups of people real groups Hello....then when they say the christendoms are teaching pagan stuff...people like MOns calls other the devil, fools and whatever else that little head can come off with....so, then the JW claim that others hate them and try to use the bible to justify their statements....but the christendoms were here first so the JW are the ones who hate us....even the devil used scripture against Jesus to have Him worship the devil....so, you people are confused badly....you are blinded because you think with a carnal mind...again do you know what that meant...you dont know, nor do you know what it means to kill the flesh...then have the balls to tell us we are teaching lies....no one can have a logical convesation with you ...just me again(and im not this person) has shown and it has been proved all over ther world that the Greek and Hebrew words have been changed...take those words to any university and see what a Professor would tell you....oh and make sure they dont know be careful...so face the truth and stop teaching lies, calling us names then saying we hate you....you people are twisted in the minds bad....take the bible line for line and precept by precept.
I bet you celebrate christmas,easter with the eggs and bunny rabbits and all!I bet you even pass out candy and dress up for halloween.
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7720 Mar 10, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> You have a mental problem anyways...brochure anyone...lol..that is what gets me with the JW....they dont understand simple bible knowledge...change the words around to where they dont mean nothing...again i use the rich man Lazarus story...so are the groups of people real groups Hello....then when they say the christendoms are teaching pagan stuff...people like MOns calls other the devil, fools and whatever else that little head can come off with....so, then the JW claim that others hate them and try to use the bible to justify their statements....but the christendoms were here first so the JW are the ones who hate us....even the devil used scripture against Jesus to have Him worship the devil....so, you people are confused badly....you are blinded because you think with a carnal mind...again do you know what that meant...you dont know, nor do you know what it means to kill the flesh...then have the balls to tell us we are teaching lies....no one can have a logical convesation with you ...just me again(and im not this person) has shown and it has been proved all over ther world that the Greek and Hebrew words have been changed...take those words to any university and see what a Professor would tell you....oh and make sure they dont know be careful...so face the truth and stop teaching lies, calling us names then saying we hate you....you people are twisted in the minds bad....take the bible line for line and precept by precept.
You show me one denomination that is talked about and ridiculed like the Jehovah Witnesses!You can't.Here's another one for ya,Matthew 5:11. Quit wasting your breath with me,you haven't proved anything except how stupid you really are!You still trying to say the earth is gonna be destroyed,when the bible clearly states it will remain forever!Mathew 5:5Psalms 37:11,29 Psalms 96:10 Rev 11:18,Matthew 6:10,where is His will gonna take place?On EARTH as it is in Heaven!!Psalms 104:5 Ecclesiastes 1:4 Isaiah 45:18 Isaiah 60:21.So should we just regard these scriptures coolword?

Location hidden

#7721 Mar 10, 2013
cool word wrote:
And what made you come to that conclusion that I have a mental problem? Explain
Head doctor

Elizabethtown, KY

#7722 Mar 10, 2013
Anyone can explain why you have a mental problem,it is because you are a JW.Right? Jesus is the great physician ,and he will cure you if you will allow him to,he will make you a new person in Christ simply by believing his truths,you really should try him some time,something to think about lost in a burning Hell!
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7723 Mar 10, 2013
Head doctor wrote:
Anyone can explain why you have a mental problem,it is because you are a JW.Right? Jesus is the great physician ,and he will cure you if you will allow him to,he will make you a new person in Christ simply by believing his truths,you really should try him some time,something to think about lost in a burning Hell!
Evidently you are the one with a mental problem!

Location hidden

#7724 Mar 10, 2013
Head doctor wrote:
"be careful" aka "Head doctor" you have to be a mental case to be a "head doctor" when you don't even know the difference between "want" and "won't" The only head you are capable of working on is yours, no wonder why it is so tough, slow and limited!
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7725 Mar 10, 2013
Head doctor wrote:
Maybe you should follow the example He set while here on earth.and since your a doctor,what do you make of the scriptures I posted,or do you believe the earth is gonna be destroyed also?
Head doctor

Elizabethtown, KY

#7726 Mar 10, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should follow the example He set while here on earth.and since your a doctor,what do you make of the scriptures I posted,or do you believe the earth is gonna be destroyed also?
Sure the world is gonna be destroyed,the Bible tells us so in many scriptures,no use to post any scriptures,the JW's will either lie or tell you the Bible says one thing but it means something else,now that is real smart, some time back they said the world would end on three dates don't the exact years,(i could research it if necessary) the Bible calls them kind of people false prophets,wouldn you say!
hello

Columbia, KY

#7727 Mar 10, 2013
Head doctor wrote:
<quoted text> Sure the world is gonna be destroyed,the Bible tells us so in many scriptures,no use to post any scriptures,the JW's will either lie or tell you the Bible says one thing but it means something else,now that is real smart, some time back they said the world would end on three dates don't the exact years,(i could research it if necessary) the Bible calls them kind of people false prophets,wouldn you say!
The scriptures I posted say's different!That is what the bible say's,not the witnesses.
cool word

Campbellsville, KY

#7728 Mar 11, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>I sure plan on it!I have learned more about the bible in 1yr than I had my whole life since I have been studying with the witnesses.
You should rephrase that it should be "im learning how to twist the words of the bible and ignore what the original Greek and Hebrew words meant for them to be"....now try stating that verse for awhile....oh the fervent heat i feel i think i could just dissolve....now you look at some of the translations that have been put up here by a JW and see how crazy they are....but then you say a parable is not true but then the JW uses statements in a parable that must be true using words like groups of different people....so you people want to have it both ways....also MOns im not that other person again...im really inside your head...i can see how easily you are confused and can see how you would follow people like the JW....seriously

Location hidden

#7729 Mar 11, 2013
Head doctor wrote:
How comes you allowed him to cure you and you did not cure? Because you still STUPID!
Head doctor

Glendale, KY

#7730 Mar 11, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>I sure plan on it!I have learned more about the bible in 1yr than I had my whole life since I have been studying with the witnesses.
You not learning more about the Bible, you just being taught the JW false teachings,they are a lot different from the Bible ,you so easy to be taken by the JW's( I say that because of the way you post your answers,you do not know the differance , and there is differance in being persecuted for righteousness sake,1cor 4:12and being persecuted for misrepresing the scriptures.
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7731 Mar 11, 2013
Head doctor wrote:
<quoted text> You not learning more about the Bible, you just being taught the JW false teachings,they are a lot different from the Bible ,you so easy to be taken by the JW's( I say that because of the way you post your answers,you do not know the differance , and there is differance in being persecuted for righteousness sake,1cor 4:12and being persecuted for misrepresing the scriptures.
For your info,we study with the KJ's and NWT! Now what about the scriptures I posted about the earth being here FOREVER? You just gonna disregard those? Of course you are!P.S,you spell differance,[difference].
Head doctor

Glendale, KY

#7732 Mar 11, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>For your info,we study with the KJ's and NWT! Now what about the scriptures I posted about the earth being here FOREVER? You just gonna disregard those? Of course you are!P.S,you spell differance,[difference].
What about all those scriptures in the Bible that teaches the earth will be burned up;are you going to disregard them? and the word is Going, not Gonna. don't worry Mons will fill you in on every thing.

Location hidden

#7733 Mar 11, 2013
Head doctor wrote:
<quoted text> You not learning more about the Bible, you just being taught the JW false teachings,they are a lot different from the Bible ,you so easy to be taken by the JW's( I say that because of the way you post your answers,you do not know the differance , and there is differance in being persecuted for righteousness sake,1cor 4:12and being persecuted for misrepresing the scriptures.
Yuh dunce like bat, and illiterate like goat. You can't even spell, but you there criticizing people. Look at your English grammar? Why don't you aim for some illiterate class? Bout yuh name "head doctor" Poppy show!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 141,196
heavenly angel wing columbia ky 45 min Wondering 1
News Dakota Meyer, Medal of Honor recipient, engaged... 1 hr friend if family 30
place to rent 11 hr LWCG 3
Jason - Buy's Barns 12 hr Sargeant Wood 1
Lisa 12 hr teeny weinie 7
john thompson 21 hr mister mister 1
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages