144,000 going to heaven
cool word

Elizabethtown, KY

#7471 Feb 15, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text>So we know that there are three spirits because the scripture says so...As witnesses we know that Jehovah is a separate spirit from his son Jesus Christ, they are not three in one, they are three separate spirits that work as one. All three are in unity with each other... So my question to you then is: Who, or what do you think is the third spirit "Holy Spirit"? It cannot be neither Jesus, or Jehovah, because Jesus said that he would go so his father could send a comforter,("Holy Spirit") If the "Holy Spirit is Jesus, then why he had to go, and if it is Jehovah why then he had to send it? Scrutinize what make sense, and what doesn't.
That is false...no where in the bible does it say there are 3 spirits....in Eph 4:4 it does say there is one Spirit...see there you go again changing the word because you cant understand simple language....one Spirit, one faith, one hope....so show scripture that says 3....i know there is not one...more Jw lies....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7472 Feb 15, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> That is false...no where in the bible does it say there are 3 spirits....in Eph 4:4 it does say there is one Spirit...see there you go again changing the word because you cant understand simple language....one Spirit, one faith, one hope....so show scripture that says 3....i know there is not one...more Jw lies....
What does it mean to "baptize in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit"? I'm sure neither Jehovah, or Jesus are humans. When Jesus said at John 10:30 that he and his father are one does that mean a literal one? You don't need everything in details, think outside the box, reason and think logically, you way too limited!!!
Erm

Nottingham, UK

#7473 Feb 15, 2013
Religion, biggest cause of hate and suffering in the world. Fact. I'm sure if heaven exists half of the morally snobbish and judgmental Christians in this world will not find a place. I don't need religion to tell me good from bad.
from the NWT

Campbellsville, KY

#7474 Feb 15, 2013
12For just as the body is one but has many members, and all the members of that body, although being many, are one body, so also is the Christ.13For truly by one spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink one spirit 1 cor.12:12
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7475 Feb 15, 2013
Sure we Jehovah's Witnesses are made up of one body yet we are nearing 8 million! Go figure!
from the NWT

Campbellsville, KY

#7476 Feb 16, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Sure we Jehovah's Witnesses are made up of one body yet we are nearing 8 million! Go figure!
With that one body as you say, how many spirits do you claim?
cool word

Elizabethtown, KY

#7477 Feb 16, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Sure we Jehovah's Witnesses are made up of one body yet we are nearing 8 million! Go figure!
Als0 that one body is not in Christ like the word says,,,,,i thought that was funny when you said come to see what the JW do when they have a meeting concerning Christ....what does the JW have a yearly reconition or something....that is a daily thing...you still dont get it...i can tell my your remarks
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7478 Feb 16, 2013
Jeremiah 25:32,33
Dead bodies from one end of the earth to the other end

“This is what Jehovah of armies has said,‘Look! A calamity is going forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest itself will be roused up from the remotest parts of the earth. 33 And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.’
34 “Howl, YOU shepherds (religious leaders), and cry out! And wallow about, YOU majestic ones of the flock, because YOUR days for slaughtering and for YOUR scatterings have been fulfilled, and YOU must fall like a desirable vessel! 35 And a place to flee to has perished from the shepherds, and a means of escape from the majestic ones of the flock. 36 Listen! The outcry of the shepherds, and the howling of the majestic ones of the flock, for Jehovah is despoiling their pasturage. 37 And the peaceful abiding places have been rendered lifeless because of the burning anger of Jehovah. 38 He has left his covert just like a maned young lion, for their land has become an object of astonishment because of the maltreating sword and because of his burning anger.”
I guess you think that Jehovah's burning anger is a literal FIRE!
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7479 Feb 16, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
Jeremiah 25:32,33
Dead bodies from one end of the earth to the other end
“This is what Jehovah of armies has said,‘Look! A calamity is going forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest itself will be roused up from the remotest parts of the earth. 33 And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.’
34 “Howl, YOU shepherds (religious leaders), and cry out! And wallow about, YOU majestic ones of the flock, because YOUR days for slaughtering and for YOUR scatterings have been fulfilled, and YOU must fall like a desirable vessel! 35 And a place to flee to has perished from the shepherds, and a means of escape from the majestic ones of the flock. 36 Listen! The outcry of the shepherds, and the howling of the majestic ones of the flock, for Jehovah is despoiling their pasturage. 37 And the peaceful abiding places have been rendered lifeless because of the burning anger of Jehovah. 38 He has left his covert just like a maned young lion, for their land has become an object of astonishment because of the maltreating sword and because of his burning anger.”
I guess you think that Jehovah's burning anger is a literal FIRE!
Guarantee be careful will say it is.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7480 Feb 17, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Als0 that one body is not in Christ like the word says,,,,,i thought that was funny when you said come to see what the JW do when they have a meeting concerning Christ....what does the JW have a yearly reconition or something....that is a daily thing...you still dont get it...i can tell my your remarks
I'm not surprised since your religion does nothing to honor Jesus whom you claim to worship.
The yearly meeting is in honor of Jesus' last supper.
1 Corinthians 11:23-25 23 For I received from the Lord that which I also handed on to YOU, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which he was going to be handed over took a loaf 24 and, after giving thanks, he broke it and said:“This means my body which is in YOUR behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” 25 He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying:“This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as YOU drink it, in remembrance of me.”
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7481 Feb 17, 2013
In honor of Jesus we obey his commands recorded at Matthew 28:19,20 Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU.
And Matthew 24:14 And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
What does your religion do about those commands?
hello

Columbia, KY

#7482 Feb 17, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
In honor of Jesus we obey his commands recorded at Matthew 28:19,20 Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU.
And Matthew 24:14 And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
What does your religion do about those commands?
They will sit and listen 3 hrs per week to a preacher they have to pay to tell them they are gonna be burnt alive for an eternity if they don't listen.Then they go back home and continue on with their daily lives.
For A Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7483 Feb 17, 2013
Are you aware that the National Rifle Association is in the process if overthrowing the United States of America and subject everyone to a NRA dictoratorship?
It is like Jerry Farwell's Moral majority. I am moral and Jerry Farwell did not represent me any more than the NRA represents me when they say the American people do not want gun control. I am an American citizen and NRA is not a spokesman for every American!
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7484 Feb 17, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Guarantee be careful will say it is.
You are clueless...i bet there were alot of people like the JW when Noah was building the Ark....oh, God want send a flood are you crazy....Sodom and Gomorrhea was warned but they didnt believe that God would rain down hail and brimstone...i bet there were alot of JW type thinking there also.....oh wait one more...in Egypt...didnt God tell the Israelites to put a mark above their doors and the ones that didnt have the mark would die....God said I will go through and kill them....oh one more...Moses was out in the desert and those that didnt believe God and wanted to worship false idols...what did He tell Moses to do...kill them all...even the word says some were captured but Moses said God said kill them all...now do you really know your history...God is merciful but just...so, how many JW thinking people were alive then who didnt believe what they heard....hang in there you will see
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7485 Feb 17, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>They will sit and listen 3 hrs per week to a preacher they have to pay to tell them they are gonna be burnt alive for an eternity if they don't listen.Then they go back home and continue on with their daily lives.
That is how stupid you are....we go to worship Jesus for dying for our sins...for making a way to the Father....you need to stop spreading your lies...you are clueless to the truth...so, until you can worship Jesus and witness for HIm like the word says...you are not much better off....so drive around giving your money away spending gas to tell people lies....you dont wintess for Jesus so stop your lieing.....you shall be a witness to Me in Symaria and Judea and to the ends of the earth....known fact states the JW has a yearly meeting about Jesus...that was so funny....that is not witnessing...listen to yourselves and you would know how lost you really are.....so, did God, bring the flood, did God bring the hail and brimstone...did God have Moses to kill those in the desert.....did God kill the Egyptians...even the first born...so get real...He has no problem throwing you into the lake of fire...
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7486 Feb 18, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> That is how stupid you are....we go to worship Jesus for dying for our sins...for making a way to the Father....you need to stop spreading your lies...you are clueless to the truth...so, until you can worship Jesus and witness for HIm like the word says...you are not much better off....so drive around giving your money away spending gas to tell people lies....you dont wintess for Jesus so stop your lieing.....you shall be a witness to Me in Symaria and Judea and to the ends of the earth....known fact states the JW has a yearly meeting about Jesus...that was so funny....that is not witnessing...listen to yourselves and you would know how lost you really are.....so, did God, bring the flood, did God bring the hail and brimstone...did God have Moses to kill those in the desert.....did God kill the Egyptians...even the first born...so get real...He has no problem throwing you into the lake of fire...
Read over what you just said and show me one scripture you quoted that say's He punished them forever.You just said destroyed or kill in each of these!Another thing,Jesus is the one that say's to worship God.The bible say's to worship God,not the JW's.I think I would rather listen to them than to you!
Joe

Campbellsville, KY

#7487 Feb 18, 2013
revelation6 wrote:
I would just like to thank some of those that took this serious for me. I posted this for "grown up" responses. And for the most part there was.
I am looking forward to my mansion also.
The bible is very clear, there is 144,000 are the ones that are blameless in the front of God, they have the seal of God. You also have to understand that the book of Revelation is written in symbolism, so when it says that the 12,000 came out of every tribe, no one can say it what tribes since they are all mingle, so we have to look at what the true meaning is. In the book Genesis, 49, we see Israel giving a blessing to his children, and he describe each one of them for as they are. So it is the character of the 144,000 that will be imitate. How many people have try to gather and study the lost tribes of Israel? To many, but God is choosing them by their character. If only 144,000 are going to heaven, why then the bible talks about a great multitude that no one can count, from every nation, tribe, people, tongues, standing before the throne, before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, palm branches in there hands.... That sounds like a good bunch of people that have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus, meaning that they accepted Jesus as Lord, God and Savior and decided to follow Him with their life, they just die before jesus came for the second time.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7488 Feb 18, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> That is how stupid you are....we go to worship Jesus for dying for our sins...for making a way to the Father....you need to stop spreading your lies...you are clueless to the truth...so, until you can worship Jesus and witness for HIm like the word says...you are not much better off....so drive around giving your money away spending gas to tell people lies....you dont wintess for Jesus so stop your lieing.....you shall be a witness to Me in Symaria and Judea and to the ends of the earth....known fact states the JW has a yearly meeting about Jesus...that was so funny....that is not witnessing...listen to yourselves and you would know how lost you really are.....so, did God, bring the flood, did God bring the hail and brimstone...did God have Moses to kill those in the desert.....did God kill the Egyptians...even the first born...so get real...He has no problem throwing you into the lake of fire...
Hahaha DWL!! "That is how stupid you are....we go to worship Jesus for dying for our sins...for making a way to the Father" So if he is the father how is it that he is making a way to the father? He his making a way to himself? If you know how stupid you sound you would zip it! Lol!
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7489 Feb 18, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha DWL!! "That is how stupid you are....we go to worship Jesus for dying for our sins...for making a way to the Father" So if he is the father how is it that he is making a way to the father? He his making a way to himself? If you know how stupid you sound you would zip it! Lol!
Good luck with that! They cannot see past what has been drilled into their heads all their life.
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7490 Feb 18, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> The bible is very clear, there is 144,000 are the ones that are blameless in the front of God, they have the seal of God. You also have to understand that the book of Revelation is written in symbolism, so when it says that the 12,000 came out of every tribe, no one can say it what tribes since they are all mingle, so we have to look at what the true meaning is. In the book Genesis, 49, we see Israel giving a blessing to his children, and he describe each one of them for as they are. So it is the character of the 144,000 that will be imitate. How many people have try to gather and study the lost tribes of Israel? To many, but God is choosing them by their character. If only 144,000 are going to heaven, why then the bible talks about a great multitude that no one can count, from every nation, tribe, people, tongues, standing before the throne, before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, palm branches in there hands.... That sounds like a good bunch of people that have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus, meaning that they accepted Jesus as Lord, God and Savior and decided to follow Him with their life, they just die before jesus came for the second time.
Psalms 37:11 say's the meek will inherit the EARTH!There arevplenty of scriptures that tells you the earth will not be destroyed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 149,983
Looking for Chesney 1 hr Fyi 2
Amber birdwell 1 hr Fyi 2
Mr.Harmon 11 hr Lots of respect 10
Chop shop 12 hr Rondel 10
Is This The Last Adair County Fair Location? 13 hr hillbill 25
Columbia Couple Being Investigated For Mail Fraud 15 hr Jim 12

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages