144,000 going to heaven
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7451 Feb 11, 2013
just me again wrote:
<quoted text> Guess you are going to say the JW's have not changed the Bible too,If you are not a JW as you say,then all you like is being baptized into thier orginzation then you will be officially a JW.
Can't wait to hear your opinion on the new KJ's version coming out.You do know they are putting Jehovah's name back in it don't you? But I'm sure it will be ok to update and revise it,right?It is a KJ's version you know.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7452 Feb 11, 2013
Would You Like to Know the Truth?
THE truth about what? About some of the most important questions that humans have ever asked. Perhaps you have wondered about such questions as these:
Does God really care about us?
Will war and suffering ever end?
What happens to us when we die?
Is there any hope for the dead?
How can I pray and be heard by God?
How can I find happiness in life?
Where would you look for answers to these questions? If you went to libraries or bookstores, you might find thousands of books claiming to provide the answers. Often, though, one book contradicts another. Others seem valid at the moment but soon become outdated and are revised or replaced.
There is, however, one book that contains reliable answers. It is a book of truth. Jesus Christ said in prayer to God:“Your word is truth.”(John 17:17) Today we know that Word as the Holy Bible. On the following pages, you will get a glimpse of the Bible’s clear, truthful answers to the above questions.
Does God Really Care About Us?
WHY THE QUESTION ARISES:
We live in a world full of cruelty and injustice. Many religions teach that the sufferings we experience are God’s will.
WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES:
God never causes what is wicked.“Far be it from the true God to act wickedly, and the Almighty to act unjustly!” says Job 34:10. God has a loving purpose for humans. That is why Jesus taught us to pray:“Our Father in the heavens, let . . . your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.”(Matthew 6:9, 10) God cares so deeply about us that he has gone to great lengths to make the fulfillment of his purpose a certainty.—John 3:16.
See also Genesis 1:26-28; James 1:13; and 1 Peter 5:6, 7.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7453 Feb 11, 2013
(cont.) Would You Like to Know the TRUTH?
Will War and Suffering Ever End?
WHY THE QUESTION ARISES:
War continues to claim untold numbers of human lives. All of us have been touched by human suffering.
WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES:
God foretells a time when he will establish peace earth wide. Under his Kingdom, a heavenly government, people will not “learn war anymore.” Instead, they will “beat their swords into plowshares.”(Isaiah 2:4) God will bring an end to all injustice and suffering. The Bible promises:“[God] will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things [including today’s injustices and sufferings] have passed away.”—Revelation 21:3, 4.
See also Psalm 37:10, 11; 46:9; and Micah 4:1-4.
What Happens to Us When We Die?
WHY THE QUESTION ARISES:
Most of the world’s religions teach that something inside a person continues living after death. Some hold that the dead can harm the living or that God punishes the wicked by condemning them to eternal torment in a fiery hell.
WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES:
At death, humans cease to exist.“The dead ... are conscious of nothing at all,” states Ecclesiastes 9:5. Since the dead cannot know, feel, or experience anything, they cannot harm—or help—the living.—Psalm 146:3, 4.
See also Genesis 3:19 and Ecclesiastes 9:6, 10.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7454 Feb 11, 2013
(cont.) Would You Like to Know the TRUTH?
Is There Any Hope for the Dead?
WHY THE QUESTION ARISES:
We want to live, and we want to enjoy life with those we love. It is only natural that we yearn to see our dead loved ones again.
WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES:
Most people who have died will be resurrected. Jesus promised that “those in the memorial tombs will ... come out.”(John 5:28, 29) In harmony with God’s original purpose, those resurrected as humans will have the opportunity to live on a paradise earth.(Luke 23:43) This promised future includes perfect health and everlasting life for obedient humans. The Bible says:“The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it.”—Psalm 37:29.
See also Job 14:14, 15; Luke 7:11-17; and Acts 24:15.
How Can I Pray and Be Heard by God?
WHY THE QUESTION ARISES:
People in practically all religions pray. Yet, many feel that their prayers are not answered.
WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES:
Jesus taught us to avoid repeating set formulas in our prayers.“When praying,” he said,“do not say the same things over and over again.”(Matthew 6:7) If we want God to listen to our prayers, we must pray in the way that he approves. To do that, we need to learn what God’s will is and then pray accordingly. First John 5:14 explains:“No matter what it is that we ask according to [God’s] will, he hears us.”
See also Psalm 65:2; John 14:6, 14; and 1 John 3:22.
How Can I Find Happiness in Life?
WHY THE QUESTION ARISES:
Many people believe that money, fame, or beauty will make them happy. Hence, they pursue such things—only to find that happiness eludes them.
WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES:
Jesus identified the key to happiness when he said:“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need.”(Matthew 5:3) True happiness can be found only if we take steps to fill our greatest need—our hunger for spiritual truth about God and his purpose for us. That truth is found in the Bible. Knowing that truth can help us to discern what is really important and what is not. Allowing Bible truth to guide our decisions and actions leads to a more meaningful life.—Luke 11:28.
See also Proverbs 3:5, 6, 13-18 and 1 Timothy 6:9, 10.
This has been just a brief look at the Bible’s answers to six questions. Do you want to know more than that? If you are among those “conscious of their spiritual need,” no doubt you do. You may wonder about other questions, such as:‘If God cares about us, why has he allowed so much evil and suffering throughout history? How can I improve the quality of my family life?’ The Bible gives full and satisfying answers to these and many more questions.
However, many today hesitate to look into the Bible. They see it as a lengthy book that is sometimes hard to understand. Would you like help to find the answers in the Bible? Jehovah’s Witnesses offer two tools that can assist you.
First, the book What Does the Bible Really Teach? is designed to help busy people to examine the Bible’s clear answers to vital questions. The second tool is a free program of home Bible study. Without charge, a friendly neighbor qualified to teach the Bible can come to your home or another convenient location and spend a little time each week discussing the Bible with you. Millions of people the world over have benefited from this program. Many of them have come to this thrilling conclusion:“I have found the truth!”
There is no greater treasure to be found. Bible truth liberates us from superstition, confusion, and morbid fear. It gives us hope, purpose, and joy. Jesus said:“You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”—John 8:32.
cool word

Mammoth Cave, KY

#7455 Feb 12, 2013
just me again wrote:
2 Peter Chapter 2
1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
4For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
7And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
8(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
9The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
10But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous
Great post "just me again", ive noticed none of the JW has said anything about the Greek words.....i challenge them to research those words for the truh....but they wont do it...becasue they are afraid they will see it....you only have your soul to loose....you can start over....it is not to late....please see you are following a lie...you can call me any name you want or say what you...so i guess a JW can do that where a Christains cant....anyways...seek help before it is to late...no one gave King James authourity, its just the JW cant understand the truth.....drop the Watchtower and read the word...that is all you have to do....you people have been shown but your ignorance continues to let yourselves ask stupid quesitons....like when known fact stated that who was in charge when Jesus was dead 3 days...just by that it tells people that you dont understand the word trinity....seek help....the trinity has been questioned even when Jesus was walking the earth...for the Jews stated we dont want to stone HIm for what He does but for who He says He is.....so, finally the JW came up with saying that King James changed everything....no, the JW are blinded for they do not read the word for themselves....if you did then you wouldnt need the Watchtower....
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7456 Feb 12, 2013
Some say we do not witness for Jesus. They probably base that on the fact that we are called Jehovah's Witnesses which is true but it does not mean that we do not witness for Jesus.
I would invite you to attend the memoral of Jesus Death held every year by Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide at the time of Jesus' death. It will be held on March 26 after sundown this year. Someone from your area will probably come by your home to offer you an invitation. If not and you know the location of the Kingdom Hall it is an open invitation for the public. You can attend and bring anyone with you, especially your family and friends. You will be pleasantly surprised and I would venture so far as to say after attending and hearing the message presented you will never again say we do not witness for Jesus.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7457 Feb 12, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Great post "just me again", ive noticed none of the JW has said anything about the Greek words.....i challenge them to research those words for the truh....but they wont do it...becasue they are afraid they will see it....you only have your soul to loose....you can start over....it is not to late....please see you are following a lie...you can call me any name you want or say what you...so i guess a JW can do that where a Christains cant....anyways...seek help before it is to late...no one gave King James authourity, its just the JW cant understand the truth.....drop the Watchtower and read the word...that is all you have to do....you people have been shown but your ignorance continues to let yourselves ask stupid quesitons....like when known fact stated that who was in charge when Jesus was dead 3 days...just by that it tells people that you dont understand the word trinity....seek help....the trinity has been questioned even when Jesus was walking the earth...for the Jews stated we dont want to stone HIm for what He does but for who He says He is.....so, finally the JW came up with saying that King James changed everything....no, the JW are blinded for they do not read the word for themselves....if you did then you wouldnt need the Watchtower....
How can one understand the "Trinity" when there is no logic to it? No kind of intelligence? Only "be careful" does, she and her aka "Just me again" "cool words" etc navis You don't realize how dunce you all are? I wish you all did have a tip of common sense like the amount of water the "rich man" asked for to quench his thrist!:>
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7458 Feb 12, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Great post "just me again", ive noticed none of the JW has said anything about the Greek words.....i challenge them to research those words for the truh....but they wont do it...becasue they are afraid they will see it....you only have your soul to loose....you can start over....it is not to late....please see you are following a lie...you can call me any name you want or say what you...so i guess a JW can do that where a Christains cant....anyways...seek help before it is to late...no one gave King James authourity, its just the JW cant understand the truth.....drop the Watchtower and read the word...that is all you have to do....you people have been shown but your ignorance continues to let yourselves ask stupid quesitons....like when known fact stated that who was in charge when Jesus was dead 3 days...just by that it tells people that you dont understand the word trinity....seek help....the trinity has been questioned even when Jesus was walking the earth...for the Jews stated we dont want to stone HIm for what He does but for who He says He is.....so, finally the JW came up with saying that King James changed everything....no, the JW are blinded for they do not read the word for themselves....if you did then you wouldnt need the Watchtower....
Well,who was in charge for the three days that Jesus was dead? If Jesus and God are the same,they were both dead. Oh, what about the new KJ's version coming out that put Jehovah's name back in it? You gonna be afraid to use it?

Location hidden

#7459 Feb 12, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Well,who was in charge for the three days that Jesus was dead? If Jesus and God are the same,they were both dead. Oh, what about the new KJ's version coming out that put Jehovah's name back in it? You gonna be afraid to use it?
.of course Jesus was in charge of himself. He sent himself to die, he cried out to himself on the torture stake and asked himself why he forsake himself, lol! And he He raised himself. You see the logics? Them a Clowns! Clowns! Clowns!

Location hidden

#7460 Feb 12, 2013
cool word wrote:
You finally learn how to use "won't" now? Can't say you didn't learn something from us on here. It took you a long time, but you finally got it. I hope one day you will get the "TRUTH" like how you the word "won't"
cool word

Elizabethtown, KY

#7461 Feb 13, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
KJV changed God’s word
Where did the King James translators get the authority to change so much of God’s inspired word?
1.) By what authority did they take God’s name JEHOVAH out of his own book over 7,000 times?
2.) By whose authority did they mistranslate the word cross for the Greek word stauros that means an upright stake not one with a crossbeam.
3.) By whose authority did they have for changing the word Passover to the word Easter.
And some have the audacity to accuse Jehovah’s Witnesses for adding the letter ‘a’ to clarify the fact that Jesus is not Almighty God! John 1:18 proves that he is not!“No man has seen God at any time.” Yet many persons saw Jesus!
So, the JW feels like those have been changed so they change more to suit them....it dont make sense....do you really read the word for yourself....i can set a listen to a preacher and not agree with every word....the bible says to study to show yourself approved....but it is very easy to see how the trinity is explained in the bible....even after the JW has changed areas, there are plenty of verses they didnt change that still points to Jesus being God in the flesh.....listen real slow....Jesus had the full Godhead....He had the full Spirit of God....no other human will come close to that....and the HS and God are the same....think about it....a Spirit has a Spirit that works for them....come on....God has angels but He does His on work....like in the OT God says He will go into Egypt Himself and destroy all those that dont have the mark above their doors....that included women and children...i bet their was people like the JW running around saying oh God wont do that...but if you believe any of the bible, it happened didnt it....so, God's active force is Himslef.....that is why it is called the HS....that sounds silly the Spirit has a spirit that works for Him....think how stupid that is ....also as i said before in ACt, when Peter was telling them what to do....the people stated what must we do....and Peter said repent, and be baptized in the name of Jesus....now the NWT has that same verse...but Jesus said in the name of F, S and HG.....so, was Peter drunk, did KJ change(apparently not, because the NWT didnt change it)so,if they didnt change it, by all means it must be right, so, like i said the trinity points everywhere....the NWT needs to revise some more....so, wake up and go to sleep....so, MOns, why would the rich man need water if he was only tormented with the word....maybe he became hot and thirsty uh....yea right....love to hear that one....maybe Hello has an answer,,,,he seems well versed.... another funny one....you people make me laugh,,,really cant you see the irony in your interpreations....
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7462 Feb 13, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> So, the JW feels like those have been changed so they change more to suit them....it dont make sense....do you really read the word for yourself....i can set a listen to a preacher and not agree with every word....the bible says to study to show yourself approved....but it is very easy to see how the trinity is explained in the bible....even after the JW has changed areas, there are plenty of verses they didnt change that still points to Jesus being God in the flesh.....listen real slow....Jesus had the full Godhead....He had the full Spirit of God....no other human will come close to that....and the HS and God are the same....think about it....a Spirit has a Spirit that works for them....come on....God has angels but He does His on work....like in the OT God says He will go into Egypt Himself and destroy all those that dont have the mark above their doors....that included women and children...i bet their was people like the JW running around saying oh God wont do that...but if you believe any of the bible, it happened didnt it....so, God's active force is Himslef.....that is why it is called the HS....that sounds silly the Spirit has a spirit that works for Him....think how stupid that is ....also as i said before in ACt, when Peter was telling them what to do....the people stated what must we do....and Peter said repent, and be baptized in the name of Jesus....now the NWT has that same verse...but Jesus said in the name of F, S and HG.....so, was Peter drunk, did KJ change(apparently not, because the NWT didnt change it)so,if they didnt change it, by all means it must be right, so, like i said the trinity points everywhere....the NWT needs to revise some more....so, wake up and go to sleep....so, MOns, why would the rich man need water if he was only tormented with the word....maybe he became hot and thirsty uh....yea right....love to hear that one....maybe Hello has an answer,,,,he seems well versed.... another funny one....you people make me laugh,,,really cant you see the irony in your interpreations....
Here is a great example of God's Holy Spirit Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form and void;and darkness was upon the face of the deep.And the SPIRIT of GOD moved upon the face of the waters! This is from the KJ's.Do you think you can comprehend this scripture? Pretty obvious it is God's active force!
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7463 Feb 13, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a great example of God's Holy Spirit Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form and void;and darkness was upon the face of the deep.And the SPIRIT of GOD moved upon the face of the waters! This is from the KJ's.Do you think you can comprehend this scripture? Pretty obvious it is God's active force!
That right the Spirit of God or God's Spirit...not some active force....what do you think God is...He is Spirit....so why would He need an active force when a Spirit would be its own active force....that makes no sense...so show me where the active force works versus God Himself....so, which when one recieves the HG they recieve the active force of God and not Gods Spirit....that dont make one bit of sense...only a confused JW would beleive such garbage....so, if you can show the differnce then we may talk, until then that is crazy....the Spirit of God is God's Spirit...how can you mix up that....God is HIs on active force....seek help

Location hidden

#7464 Feb 14, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> That right the Spirit of God or God's Spirit...not some active force....what do you think God is...He is Spirit....so why would He need an active force when a Spirit would be its own active force....that makes no sense...so show me where the active force works versus God Himself....so, which when one recieves the HG they recieve the active force of God and not Gods Spirit....that dont make one bit of sense...only a confused JW would beleive such garbage....so, if you can show the differnce then we may talk, until then that is crazy....the Spirit of God is God's Spirit...how can you mix up that....God is HIs on active force....seek help
I bet the over 40,000 religions and denominations would oppose you on all your beliefs? Even your own Pentecostals, because every Pentecostals have different beliefs. Now, don't confuse the "Holy Spirit with the "Holy Ghost" because there is no such thing. How will you understand the "Holy Spirit when you dont understand both spirit beings (Jehovah and Jesus) The "Holy spirit " is not Jesus' or Jehovah's spirits, it is Jehovah "Holy spirit" (Power, active force) meaning it is his magnificent power! He used that spirit to create all things, including us. He created the earth and everything in it by means of his "Holy Spirit" (Power) it was his "Holy Spirit" he poured upon the 120 disciples at Pentecostal 33.C.E. why they all started speaking, and understanding each other tongues. That wasn't Jesus who fell on their head top! It was Jehovah's "Holy Spirit" impregnate Mary with Jesus, and resurrected him from the grave. All things that are done in heaven, and on earth, is done by Jehovah's "Holy Spirit" according to the scripture the three spirit in one" means that there are three separate spirits, but they work as one, something you all mistaken for the "TRINITY" Example: "Hello" be careful" and the "Holy Spirit" "Hello" is Jesus, "be careful" is Jehovah and the Holy Spirit" the "Holy Spirit" belongs to "becareful" the "Holy Spirit" is a separate Spirit from "be careful's' and "Hello's" spirit. The holy Spirit" is your "POWER" your "active force" I hope that helps!
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7465 Feb 14, 2013
When Jesus was born a human he did not pocess the holy spirit. When did Jesus recieve the holy spirit?
I invite anyone who knows to post the answer along with scripture to back your answer.
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7466 Feb 14, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet the over 40,000 religions and denominations would oppose you on all your beliefs? Even your own Pentecostals, because every Pentecostals have different beliefs. Now, don't confuse the "Holy Spirit with the "Holy Ghost" because there is no such thing. How will you understand the "Holy Spirit when you dont understand both spirit beings (Jehovah and Jesus) The "Holy spirit " is not Jesus' or Jehovah's spirits, it is Jehovah "Holy spirit" (Power, active force) meaning it is his magnificent power! He used that spirit to create all things, including us. He created the earth and everything in it by means of his "Holy Spirit" (Power) it was his "Holy Spirit" he poured upon the 120 disciples at Pentecostal 33.C.E. why they all started speaking, and understanding each other tongues. That wasn't Jesus who fell on their head top! It was Jehovah's "Holy Spirit" impregnate Mary with Jesus, and resurrected him from the grave. All things that are done in heaven, and on earth, is done by Jehovah's "Holy Spirit" according to the scripture the three spirit in one" means that there are three separate spirits, but they work as one, something you all mistaken for the "TRINITY" Example: "Hello" be careful" and the "Holy Spirit" "Hello" is Jesus, "be careful" is Jehovah and the Holy Spirit" the "Holy Spirit" belongs to "becareful" the "Holy Spirit" is a separate Spirit from "be careful's' and "Hello's" spirit. The holy Spirit" is your "POWER" your "active force" I hope that helps!
That is just not right....why would a Spirit have a spirit...think about what you are saying....God is Spirit and that is all is needed....so, do you picture Jehovah as some being...how can a spirit have a spirit....that makes no sense at all....the word says there is one spirit in Ephesians...do you not know the word....so how can there be 2....
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7467 Feb 15, 2013
God’s Active Force; Holy Spirit. By far the majority of occurrences of ruach and pneuma relate to God’s spirit, his active force, his holy spirit.
Not a person. Not until the fourth century C.E. did the teaching that the holy spirit was a person and part of the “Godhead” become official church dogma. Early church “fathers” did not so teach; Justin Martyr of the second century C.E. taught that the holy spirit was an ‘influence or mode of operation of the Deity’; Hippolytus likewise ascribed no personality to the holy spirit. The Scriptures themselves unite to show that God’s holy spirit is not a person but is God’s active force by which he accomplishes his purpose and executes his will.
It may first be noted that the words “in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one”(KJ) found in older translations at 1 John 5:7 are actually spurious additions to the original text. A footnote in The Jerusalem Bible, a Catholic translation, says that these words are “not in any of the early Greek MSS [manuscripts], or any of the early translations, or in the best MSS of the Vulg[ate] itself.” A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament, by Bruce Metzger (1975, pp. 716-718), traces in detail the history of the spurious passage. It states that the passage is first found in a treatise entitled Liber Apologeticus, of the fourth century, and that it appears in Old Latin and Vulgate manuscripts of the Scriptures, beginning in the sixth century. Modern translations as a whole, both Catholic and Protestant, do not include them in the main body of the text, because of recognizing their spurious nature.—RS, NE, NAB.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7468 Feb 15, 2013
When Jesus was born a human he did not pocess the holy spirit. When did Jesus recieve the holy spirit?
I invite anyone who knows to post the answer along with scripture to back your answer.

Location hidden

#7469 Feb 15, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> That is just not right....why would a Spirit have a spirit...think about what you are saying....God is Spirit and that is all is needed....so, do you picture Jehovah as some being...how can a spirit have a spirit....that makes no sense at all....the word says there is one spirit in Ephesians...do you not know the word....so how can there be 2....
So we know that there are three spirits because the scripture says so...As witnesses we know that Jehovah is a separate spirit from his son Jesus Christ, they are not three in one, they are three separate spirits that work as one. All three are in unity with each other... So my question to you then is: Who, or what do you think is the third spirit "Holy Spirit"? It cannot be neither Jesus, or Jehovah, because Jesus said that he would go so his father could send a comforter,("Holy Spirit") If the "Holy Spirit is Jesus, then why he had to go, and if it is Jehovah why then he had to send it? Scrutinize what make sense, and what doesn't.
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7470 Feb 15, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> That is just not right....why would a Spirit have a spirit...think about what you are saying....God is Spirit and that is all is needed....so, do you picture Jehovah as some being...how can a spirit have a spirit....that makes no sense at all....the word says there is one spirit in Ephesians...do you not know the word....so how can there be 2....
In your earlier post you commented God can do anyhting,didn't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Paul 167,939
Jeff rowe 5 hr Scott 24
Swingers 5 hr Geez 7
Jeff rowe 8 hr Nick 1
Farmers market Sat say what 13
Jared Wright Sat Funny 2
looking for avon bottle collectors (May '07) Sep 21 Sherree 54

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages