144,000 going to heaven
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7369 Feb 5, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Heres one try this on for size....One day a JW was out in the field, they stopped by a couples house and was telling them about the word they way they see it...the couple wanted nothing to do with it but the JW are persitent people and would not leave them alone...the man of the house had this fervent heat come over him and he dissolved....this is so funny....fervent heat and dissolve...come on Mons face the truth...that is some of the most stupid stuff i have ever heard....heat is not figurative or symbolic of nothing but heat...heat is heat....whether it is fromt the sun or from an explosion....and one more time these people on here are no way related to me...why do you go there all the time...you have said this stuff for 3 yrs....i bet im so in your head that i can stop writing on here and you will think that it is me or someone that knows me...like my family are the only ones that are left that dont agree with the JW....please...you and Hello and known fact need help, real help...seek it fast...ask the Jesus to come into your lifes and He will set you free from all of your lies and deceitful ways...come out from among them
You say heat can only mean heat,but how many ways you try and tell us DEATH doesn't mean actual DEATH!I have come to the conclusion,if your not be careful,your IQ is about the same as her level!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7370 Feb 5, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text>, when you gonna show so more verses on Jesus being a god...im waiting..
Don't worry we already know that it is not just you, and your family members who hate us, we already know the world hates us, even our own family members! I already explained to you the difference between "God", and "god" I even gave you examples with a Federal Government, and a local Government, and how to go through someone to get to another, or to get something, but you're too dense to figure out complex ideas. David's statement at Psalm 110:1 where he said "My Lord said to my lord" why do you think the last "lord" has a common "l"? It is because the first Lord is greater! Jehovah is the first Lord, and Jesus is the second. Jehovah tell Jesus to sit at his right hand until he place his enemies under his feet. If David were to use "God" instead or "Lord" it would be "My "God" said to my "god" the word "God" and "Lord" are titles, they're are not names. You will not specifically see any writings in the scriptures that say Jesus is a god. Where is your brainnnnnnnnn....??? Mennnnn!
cool word

Cub Run, KY

#7371 Feb 5, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry we already know that it is not just you, and your family members who hate us, we already know the world hates us, even our own family members! I already explained to you the difference between "God", and "god" I even gave you examples with a Federal Government, and a local Government, and how to go through someone to get to another, or to get something, but you're too dense to figure out complex ideas. David's statement at Psalm 110:1 where he said "My Lord said to my lord" why do you think the last "lord" has a common "l"? It is because the first Lord is greater! Jehovah is the first Lord, and Jesus is the second. Jehovah tell Jesus to sit at his right hand until he place his enemies under his feet. If David were to use "God" instead or "Lord" it would be "My "God" said to my "god" the word "God" and "Lord" are titles, they're are not names. You will not specifically see any writings in the scriptures that say Jesus is a god. Where is your brainnnnnnnnn....??? Mennnnn!
Mons i never said i hated anyone....the JW are the ones who have come on the scene and creating confusion,,,,but even the bible says to not divert from what you first learned....and you know what you first learned....oh and by the way your explanation of those verse do not apply to Jesus being a god.....to sit at the right hand is figurative of course....it is just a show of power....God is spirit, Jesus is Lord of Lords, the bible says that....anyways, you believe what you want...you are to far gone for anyone but the HS to change your mind....also Hello, the word death the way you was using it i only stated that before the sin of Adam and Eve mankind was to live forever....then sin caused all mankind to have to die...but the bible says a few will not taste death when Christ returns.....but do you believe what the bible say about the dead rising to a great white throne judgement....agina i ask you do you think a person will rise from the grave or the sea(as the word states) then me be judged and put back to sleep....just dont make sense to do that....once awake to everlasting with Jesus or with the devil in the pit(the lake of fire)....if God didnt judge the how did Sodom and Gomorrhea have hail and brimstone for their sins....the bible states that does it not....also did He not cause a flood to kill all but the one on the ark....so dont think for a minute He will not cast you or me into the lake of fire....wake up and go to sleep,,,do you believe it will happen that way.....now you have been showed but you dont believe either....why cant you see....i know why because God is blinding people like you....it says in the bible there will be decievers.....get Jesus.....got it...you people need Jesus, you need to humble yourselves....dont think for a moment you can go straight to God.....without Jesus you have no chance....Im a Jesus wintess.....does the bible not say that....you will be a witness to me in all Samaria and Judea and to the ends of the earth.....JW just wintess about religions....please see the difference....seek help before it is to late....how does one recieve salvetion.....by excepting JC as your Lord and saviour.....thats the only way....He is the way, the truth and the life....why does He say that because it is the truth
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7372 Feb 5, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Mons i never said i hated anyone....the JW are the ones who have come on the scene and creating confusion,,,,but even the bible says to not divert from what you first learned....and you know what you first learned....oh and by the way your explanation of those verse do not apply to Jesus being a god.....to sit at the right hand is figurative of course....it is just a show of power....God is spirit, Jesus is Lord of Lords, the bible says that....anyways, you believe what you want...you are to far gone for anyone but the HS to change your mind....also Hello, the word death the way you was using it i only stated that before the sin of Adam and Eve mankind was to live forever....then sin caused all mankind to have to die...but the bible says a few will not taste death when Christ returns.....but do you believe what the bible say about the dead rising to a great white throne judgement....agina i ask you do you think a person will rise from the grave or the sea(as the word states) then me be judged and put back to sleep....just dont make sense to do that....once awake to everlasting with Jesus or with the devil in the pit(the lake of fire)....if God didnt judge the how did Sodom and Gomorrhea have hail and brimstone for their sins....the bible states that does it not....also did He not cause a flood to kill all but the one on the ark....so dont think for a minute He will not cast you or me into the lake of fire....wake up and go to sleep,,,do you believe it will happen that way.....now you have been showed but you dont believe either....why cant you see....i know why because God is blinding people like you....it says in the bible there will be decievers.....get Jesus.....got it...you people need Jesus, you need to humble yourselves....dont think for a moment you can go straight to God.....without Jesus you have no chance....Im a Jesus wintess.....does the bible not say that....you will be a witness to me in all Samaria and Judea and to the ends of the earth.....JW just wintess about religions....please see the difference....seek help before it is to late....how does one recieve salvetion.....by excepting JC as your Lord and saviour.....thats the only way....He is the way, the truth and the life....why does He say that because it is the truth
You are so simple minded,I'm not even gonna comment on your stupid post!

Location hidden

#7373 Feb 5, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Mons i never said i hated anyone....the JW are the ones who have come on the scene and creating confusion,,,,but even the bible says to not divert from what you first learned....and you know what you first learned....oh and by the way your explanation of those verse do not apply to Jesus being a god.....to sit at the right hand is figurative of course....it is just a show of power....God is spirit, Jesus is Lord of Lords, the bible says that....anyways, you believe what you want...you are to far gone for anyone but the HS to change your mind....also Hello, the word death the way you was using it i only stated that before the sin of Adam and Eve mankind was to live forever....then sin caused all mankind to have to die...but the bible says a few will not taste death when Christ returns.....but do you believe what the bible say about the dead rising to a great white throne judgement....agina i ask you do you think a person will rise from the grave or the sea(as the word states) then me be judged and put back to sleep....just dont make sense to do that....once awake to everlasting with Jesus or with the devil in the pit(the lake of fire)....if God didnt judge the how did Sodom and Gomorrhea have hail and brimstone for their sins....the bible states that does it not....also did He not cause a flood to kill all but the one on the ark....so dont think for a minute He will not cast you or me into the lake of fire....wake up and go to sleep,,,do you believe it will happen that way.....now you have been showed but you dont believe either....why cant you see....i know why because God is blinding people like you....it says in the bible there will be decievers.....get Jesus.....got it...you people need Jesus, you need to humble yourselves....dont think for a moment you can go straight to God.....without Jesus you have no chance....Im a Jesus wintess.....does the bible not say that....you will be a witness to me in all Samaria and Judea and to the ends of the earth.....JW just wintess about religions....please see the difference....seek help before it is to late....how does one recieve salvetion.....by excepting JC as your Lord and saviour.....thats the only way....He is the way, the truth and the life....why does He say that because it is the truth
We all know that that statement David made at Psalms 110:1 is a figurative speech, only you would believe its literal since you take everything in the bible literal, especially since you believe that Jesus is neither a spirit creature or an Angel, I would assume that you believe he is a human. Do you know what it means by "Lord of lords? First of all, the scripture didn't say Jesus is the "Lord of lords" it says Jehovah! Jehovah is the Lord of all other lords including Jesus. "My Lord said to my lord" that's one Lord telling another lord that he will place his enemies under his feet. Jehovah talking to Jesus, it is not Jesus talking to Jehovah, and neither is he talking to himself. And yes, my definition about Jesus is a god makes a heck of a sense, even the literal blind would comprehend, and see the logic in it, you won't, because you weren't meant to understand complex ideas!
just me again

Campbellsville, KY

#7374 Feb 5, 2013
Below are six basic facts regarding how the Jehovah's Witnesses think about spiritual issues. Read them over and you will better understand their way of thinking. The last five points are really ramifications of the first, the foundational problem:

1. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe ONLY the Watchtower Society (their headquarters) can correctly interpret the Bible. Why? Because that is how the Watchtower Society taught them. In other words, the Watchtower Society has taught them only the Watchtower Society can correctly understand the Bible, but it wasn't that obvious as it was occurring. This is the one main error that has snared the Jehovah's Witnesses and opened them up for all the rest of their erroneous beliefs. That is what is inside the Jehovah's Witness mind.

2. Part of the Jehovah's Witnesses indoctrination from the Watchtower is: one must take in knowledge to get eternal life (from a misuse of John 17:3). For an explanation of John 17:3, click The Watchtower's Deadly Distortion of John 17:3. Hence, the JWs think one must believe the doctrines of the Watchtower Society to get eternal life.

3. Being consistent with the first two points, the Jehovah's Witnesses believe they must be part of “Jehovah's Organization” to get eternal life.(Jehovah's Organization to the JW is the Watchtower Society and the group of Jehovah's Witnesses they created.) Why? Because that is what the Watchtower Society taught them.[At times, the Jehovah's Witnesses will deny this point, but it can be easily proven by:(1) Asking them if they could still have eternal life outside the Society and (2) It's in their own literature.]

4. The Jehovah's Witnesses deny the Watchtower is a false prophet. Why? Because:(1) That is what the Watchtower Society taught them. The Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to take Deut. 18:21,22 for how it reads and try to minimize the Watchtower's false prophecies regarding the end of the world, armageddon, etc. for 1914, 1918, 1925, 1931, 1941, 1975, etc.(The Watchtower also, at times, denies being a prophet. Hence, at times they teach they are and at other times they are not!)

5. The Watchtower Society has produced a so-called Bible translation they call The New World Translation, which is filled with grammatical errors and is inconsistent, biased, deceitful and deadly, yet the Jehovah's Witnesses think it is the most accurate translation. Why? Because the Watchtower Society produced it. That is what is inside the Jehovah's Witness mind. Also, that so-called translation helps to (1) Conceal God's truth from the Jehovah's Witnesses and (2) Keeps them under the spiritual influence and power of the Watchtower Society.

6. In light of the aforementioned, especially point 1, the Watchtower Society changes their doctrines, important dates, etc. that they have believed and taught and continue to maintain a following.

Concisely stated, the Jehovah's Witnesses believe/teach whatever the Watchtower Society teaches in their literature. They do not read the Bible to seek out God's truth for themselves. Instead, they read Watchtower books, booklets, pamphlets, etc. and believe/teach what the Watchtower Society says about Scripture, which is grossly different and lethal to their souls and to the souls of others.

Location hidden

#7375 Feb 6, 2013
just me again wrote:
Below are six basic facts regarding how the Jehovah's Witnesses think about spiritual issues. Read them over and you will better understand their way of thinking. The last five points are really ramifications of the first, the foundational problem:
1. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe ONLY the Watchtower Society (their headquarters) can correctly interpret the Bible. Why? Because that is how the Watchtower Society taught them. In other words, the Watchtower Society has taught them only the Watchtower Society can correctly understand the Bible, but it wasn't that obvious as it was occurring. This is the one main error that has snared the Jehovah's Witnesses and opened them up for all the rest of their erroneous beliefs. That is what is inside the Jehovah's Witness mind.
2. Part of the Jehovah's Witnesses indoctrination from the Watchtower is: one must take in knowledge to get eternal life (from a misuse of John 17:3). For an explanation of John 17:3, click The Watchtower's Deadly Distortion of John 17:3. Hence, the JWs think one must believe the doctrines of the Watchtower Society to get eternal life.
3. Being consistent with the first two points, the Jehovah's Witnesses believe they must be part of “Jehovah's Organization” to get eternal life.(Jehovah's Organization to the JW is the Watchtower Society and the group of Jehovah's Witnesses they created.) Why? Because that is what the Watchtower Society taught them.[At times, the Jehovah's Witnesses will deny this point, but it can be easily proven by:(1) Asking them if they could still have eternal life outside the Society and (2) It's in their own literature.]
4. The Jehovah's Witnesses deny the Watchtower is a false prophet. Why? Because:(1) That is what the Watchtower Society taught them. The Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to take Deut. 18:21,22 for how it reads and try to minimize the Watchtower's false prophecies regarding the end of the world, armageddon, etc. for 1914, 1918, 1925, 1931, 1941, 1975, etc.(The Watchtower also, at times, denies being a prophet. Hence, at times they teach they are and at other times they are not!)
5. The Watchtower Society has produced a so-called Bible translation they call The New World Translation, which is filled with grammatical errors and is inconsistent, biased, deceitful and deadly, yet the Jehovah's Witnesses think it is the most accurate translation. Why? Because the Watchtower Society produced it. That is what is inside the Jehovah's Witness mind. Also, that so-called translation helps to (1) Conceal God's truth from the Jehovah's Witnesses and (2) Keeps them under the spiritual influence and power of the Watchtower Society.
6. In light of the aforementioned, especially point 1, the Watchtower Society changes their doctrines, important dates, etc. that they have believed and taught and continue to maintain a following.
Concisely stated, the Jehovah's Witnesses believe/teach whatever the Watchtower Society teaches in their literature. They do not read the Bible to seek out God's truth for themselves. Instead, they read Watchtower books, booklets, pamphlets, etc. and believe/teach what the Watchtower Society says about Scripture, which is grossly different and lethal to their souls and to the souls of others.
Yes, we are aware that it is you again" "Satan" never gives up! You should consider a bible study, and start reading, studying and meditating on the bible, including all our publications, that would maybe smarten you up, that is if you are not yet doom and dense! Its ironic how you are so knowledgeable, but yet you go copied and pasted someone else's false stories. That tells me that you are too dense to do your own research.
just me again

Campbellsville, KY

#7376 Feb 6, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, we are aware that it is you again" "Satan" never gives up! You should consider a bible study, and start reading, studying and meditating on the bible, including all our publications, that would maybe smarten you up, that is if you are not yet doom and dense! Its ironic how you are so knowledgeable, but yet you go copied and pasted someone else's false stories. That tells me that you are too dense to do your own research.
Nothing false about my post,you are the one who needs the truth,you are so full of your self and the watchtower society you do not know truth from error! you like all jw's need help bad, hope you all realize it before it is too late.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7377 Feb 6, 2013
just me again wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing false about my post,you are the one who needs the truth,you are so full of your self and the watchtower society you do not know truth from error! you like all jw's need help bad, hope you all realize it before it is too late.
If JWs are false the what religion is the true ONE?
just me again

Campbellsville, KY

#7378 Feb 6, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
If JWs are false the what religion is the true ONE?
Mons already called me Satan, anything i would say the JW would say Iam wrong,but i will say that anyone who twist the scriptures,and has gone as far as to write thier own Bible to try and cover thier false teachings,is not the one true religeon, do you agree?
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7379 Feb 6, 2013
just me again wrote:
<quoted text> Mons already called me Satan, anything i would say the JW would say Iam wrong,but i will say that anyone who twist the scriptures,and has gone as far as to write thier own Bible to try and cover thier false teachings,is not the one true religeon, do you agree?
How many times do you think the KJ's bible has been translated and revised?I believe they've come out with another revision that put Jehovah's name back in it.But then again you hate to hear that name,don't you?
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7380 Feb 6, 2013
just me again wrote:
<quoted text> Mons already called me Satan, anything i would say the JW would say Iam wrong,but i will say that anyone who twist the scriptures,and has gone as far as to write thier own Bible to try and cover thier false teachings,is not the one true religon, do you agree?
I'm like Mon's,I would like to know what the true religon is also.Would you care to enlighten us!
just me again

Campbellsville, KY

#7381 Feb 6, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>How many times do you think the KJ's bible has been translated and revised?I believe they've come out with another revision that put Jehovah's name back in it.But then again you hate to hear that name,don't you?
Give me just one reason why I hate to hear Jehovah's name? Do you know how stupid you sound?
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7382 Feb 6, 2013
KJV changed God’s word

Where did the King James translators get the authority to change so much of God’s inspired word?
1.) By what authority did they take God’s name JEHOVAH out of his own book over 7,000 times?
2.) By whose authority did they mistranslate the word cross for the Greek word STAUROS which means an upright stake not one with a cross beam.
3.) By whose authority did they have for changing the word Passover to the word Easter?

All of that and more!

And some have the audacity to accuse Jehovah’s Witnesses for adding the letter ‘a’ to clarify the fact that Jesus is not Almighty God! John 1:18 proves that he is not!“No man has seen God at any time.” Yet many persons saw Jesus!
That should be enough to prove to truth seekers that Jesus is not Almighty God!

Many want to change Jesus Christ into one like Satan by saying Jesus wants to be equal to Jehovah.

Location hidden

#7383 Feb 7, 2013
just me again wrote:
<quoted text> Give me just one reason why I hate to hear Jehovah's name? Do you know how stupid you sound?
He\she doesn't sound nowhere about stupid, he\she is right! You not only hate Jehovah's name, you also hates him, and there are so many reasons to prove that. You don't use his name, which is a good thing, because you would tarnish it, and you claims he doesn't deserve anyone's worship, or praise. To sum up everything, you have absolutely no knowledge of who Jehovah is, or any respect for him. I hope you find these answers satisfactory.

Location hidden

#7384 Feb 7, 2013
just me again wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing false about my post,you are the one who needs the truth,you are so full of your self and the watchtower society you do not know truth from error! you like all jw's need help bad, hope you all realize it before it is too late.
Your post is as false as you, and that harpoon who created it. How do you know its true when you never read any of our publications, or know nothing about us? Why don't you walk around and find all your Pentecostal associates who are now studying with JW, or ones who were pentecostal etc and are now baptized witnesses and ask them if JW teaches them from the bible, or the WatchTower? That would maybe be a little more reliable than those Garbage you hunted and posted.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7385 Feb 7, 2013
Many want to change Jesus Christ into one like Satan by saying Jesus wants to be equal to Jehovah. 8111
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7386 Feb 7, 2013
KJV changed God’s word

Where did the King James translators get the authority to change so much of God’s inspired word?
1.) By what authority did they take God’s name JEHOVAH out of his own book over 7,000 times?
2.) By whose authority did they mistranslate the word cross for the Greek word STAUROS which means an upright stake not one with a cross beam.
3.) By whose authority did they have for changing the word Passover to the word Easter?

All of that and more!

And some have the audacity to accuse Jehovah’s Witnesses for adding the letter ‘a’ to clarify the fact that Jesus is not Almighty God! John 1:18 proves that he is not!“No man has seen God at any time.” Yet many persons saw Jesus!
That should be enough to prove to truth seekers that Jesus is not Almighty God!
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7387 Feb 7, 2013
If you want a discription of Jehovah's Witnesses it is unentionally found in a Bluegrass song.
Check out http://www.bluegrassonthetube.com/page682.htm... . It is very cool! The video is called 'If I Were Your Brother'
just me again

Campbellsville, KY

#7388 Feb 7, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is as false as you, and that harpoon who created it. How do you know its true when you never read any of our publications, or know nothing about us? Why don't you walk around and find all your Pentecostal associates who are now studying with JW, or ones who were pentecostal etc and are now baptized witnesses and ask them if JW teaches them from the bible, or the WatchTower? That would maybe be a little more reliable than those Garbage you hunted and posted.
And i guess you will say the NWT Bible is far superior along with the watchtower literature the only thing that will lead to eternal life,and taught by a JW..........AND I AM NOT Pentecostal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min North Mountain 156,426
Where is Dianne Mclister 50 min BITCH 24
Fake people running a church in Columbia 2 hr tater 6
Man seeking man 3 hr tell 23
Meth Heads 5 hr courious 11
Dianne mc Thu sorry 1
christie scott (Sep '11) Thu With a K 16

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages