144,000 going to heaven
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7328 Jan 31, 2013
From the Bible wrote:
Sooner or later almost every person will encounter a Jehovah’s Witness (JWs) or at least see their Watchtower or Awake magazines laying around. Who are these people and what are the Jehovah’s Witnesses beliefs?
Jehovah’s Witnesses (or Jehovah Witnesses) are people who think God’s Organization on earth today and single channel of spiritual truth is located in Brooklyn, New York. They call that place The Watchtower or sometimes Bethel, from the Biblical term which means house of God.
Most significantly, they also believe only their leaders in Brooklyn have the ability to correctly interpret the Bible and accurately teach God’s word. That is how the Jehovah’s Witness mind has been indoctrinated. That causes them to not interpret the Bible on their own, but merely receive whatever they are taught from Brooklyn. Hence, the teachings communicated by the local JWs, who come to our doors is what is written in the various Watchtower Bible and Tract Society publications. Some of their main teachings are:
● hell is the grave
● the wicked will be annihilated
● the Trinity is pagan
● a Trinitarian believes Jesus is the person of the father.
● Jesus is not deity but merely Michael the archangel, the first and greatest creation of Jehovah God.
● only 144,000 can be “born again” and will go to heaven
● and most JWs will not go to heaven but instead reside on paradise earth.
At the very core of their door-to-door campaign is what they call the good news of the kingdom, which is not the real Biblical good news of the kingdom (repentance towards God and faith in Christ Jesus for salvation), Acts 20:21-25. Their message is about a future paradise on earth with perfect peace for 1,000 years.
They are eager to discuss and attack the Trinity and deity of Christ doctrines because most professing Christians are not able to defend their own beliefs. When it comes to salvation, the JWs think taking in knowledge as defined by their leaders, is how they can get eternal life. This comes from their misuse of John 17:3.
I will only take the time to correct one of your false statements:
And to quote you,"Jehovah’s Witnesses firmly believe that the Sacred Scriptures, Most significantly, they also believe only their leaders in Brooklyn have the ability to correctly interpret the Bible and accurately teach God’s word."

Correction: Will follow on the next post!
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7329 Jan 31, 2013
Here is the correction to your false statement:

Jehovah’s Witnesses firmly believe that the Sacred Scriptures, known also as the Bible, are inspired by Jehovah God and that they constitute his chief means of communication with mankind today. King David expressed it this way:“The spirit of Jehovah it was that spoke by me, and his word was upon my tongue.”(2 Samuel 23:2) We follow the Scriptures closely, allowing these to INTERPET themselves.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7330 Jan 31, 2013
Copied from the Book, "You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth." published by Jehovah's Witnesses 1982
Chapter 14
Who Go to Heaven, and Why?
MANY PERSONS say,‘All good people go to heaven.’ However, when asked why they go to heaven, they may say:‘It is to be with God,’ or,‘It is the reward for being good.’ What does the Bible teach about this?
2 The Bible makes clear that Jesus was raised from the dead and that he went to heaven. Also, it says that other humans would be taken there. On the night before his death, Jesus told his faithful apostles:“In the house of my Father there are many abodes. Otherwise, I would have told you, because I am going my way to prepare a place for you. Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for you, I am coming again and will receive you home to myself, that where I am you also may be.”—John 14:1-3.
3 Clearly, Jesus was telling his apostles that they would be taken to heaven to be with him. The apostle Paul often told early Christians about that wonderful hope. For example, he wrote:“As for us, our citizenship exists in the heavens, from which place also we are eagerly waiting for a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.”(Philippians 3:20, 21; Romans 6:5; 2 Corinthians 5:1, 2) Based on such promises, millions of persons have set their hearts on heavenly life. Yet will all good persons go to heaven?
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7331 Jan 31, 2013
DO ALL GOOD PERSONS GO TO HEAVEN?
4 Shortly after Jesus was raised from the dead, the apostle Peter told a crowd of Jews:“The family head David . . . both deceased and was buried and his tomb is among us to this day. Actually David did not ascend to the heavens.”(Acts 2:29, 34) So the good man David did not go to heaven. What about the righteous man Job?
5 While suffering, Job prayed to God:“O that in Sheol [the grave] you would conceal me, that you would keep me secret until your anger turns back, that you would set a time limit for me and remember me!” Job expected that when he died he would become unconscious in the grave. He knew he would not go to heaven. But he had hope, as he explained:“If an able-bodied man dies can he live again? All the days of my compulsory service [appointed time in the grave] I shall wait, until my relief comes. You will call, and I myself shall answer you.”—Job 14:13-15.
6 John, who baptized Jesus, was also a good man. Yet Jesus said:“A person that is a lesser one in the kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is.”(Matthew 11:11) This is so because John the Baptizer will not go to heaven. When Jesus was on earth, which was over 4,000 years after the rebellion of Adam and Eve, he said:“No man has ascended into heaven but he that descended from heaven, the Son of man.”—John 3:13.
7 Therefore, according to Jesus’ own words, no man had gone to heaven for all those 4,000 years of human history down until his day. David, Job and John the Baptizer will receive a resurrection to life on earth. In fact, all faithful men and women who died before Jesus died had the hope of living again on earth, not in heaven. They will be resurrected to become some of the earthly subjects of God’s kingdom.—Psalm 72:7, 8; Acts 17:31.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7332 Jan 31, 2013
WHY SOME FAITHFUL ONES GO TO HEAVEN
8 Why did Jesus go to heaven? What work does he have to do there? The answers to these questions are important. This is because those who go to heaven will share with Jesus in his work. They go to heaven for that very purpose.
9... Jesus will rule over the paradise new earth as king of God’s heavenly government. Long before Jesus came to the earth, the Bible book of Daniel foretold that the “son of man” would be “given rulership.” The “Son of man” is Jesus Christ.(Mark 14:41, 62) And Daniel goes on to say:“His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin.”—Daniel 7:13, 14.
10 However, it is important to note here in the book of Daniel that the “son of man” is not to rule alone. The Bible says:“And the kingdom and the rulership . . . were given to the people who are the holy ones of the Supreme One. Their kingdom is an indefinitely lasting kingdom.”(Daniel 7:27) These expressions “the people” and “their kingdom” let us know that others will rule with Christ in God’s government.
11 On the last night that Jesus spent with his faithful 11 apostles he showed that they would be rulers with him in God’s kingdom. He told them:“You are the ones that have stuck with me in my trials; and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom.”(Luke 22:28, 29) Later, the apostle Paul and Timothy were included in this covenant, or agreement, for a kingdom. For that reason Paul wrote Timothy:“If we go on enduring, we shall also rule together as kings.”(2 Timothy 2:12) Also, the apostle John wrote of those who will “rule as kings over the earth” along with Jesus Christ.—Revelation 5:9, 10; 20:6.
12 So those who go to heaven go there to serve as joint rulers with Christ in God’s heavenly government. While Jesus is the main “seed” of promise, God chooses others from among humankind to rule with Jesus in the kingdom. They thus become part of the “seed,” as the Bible says:“If you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise.”—Galatians 3:16, 29; James 2:5.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7333 Jan 31, 2013
HOW MANY GO TO HEAVEN?
13 Since they are to rule over the earth, it is clear that those who go to heaven will be tried and tested followers of Christ. This means that babies or young children, who have not been fully tested during years of Christian service, will not be taken to heaven.(Matthew 16:24) However, such young ones who die have the hope of being raised to life on earth.(John 5:28, 29) So the total number who go to heaven will be small when compared with the many who will receive life on earth under Kingdom rule. Jesus told his disciples:“Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved of giving you the kingdom.”—Luke 12:32.
14 How small a number will that class of Kingdom rulers be? Will it include only the apostles and other early followers of Jesus? No, the Bible shows that the “little flock” will include more. At Revelation 14:1, 3 the Bible says:“And I saw, and, look! the Lamb [Jesus Christ] standing upon the [heavenly] Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand . . . who have been bought [or, taken] from the earth.” Note that only 144,000 persons are seen with the Lamb, Jesus Christ, on heavenly Mount Zion.(Hebrews 12:22) So rather than all good people going to heaven, the Bible reveals that only 144,000 tried and faithful persons will be taken there to rule with Christ.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7334 Jan 31, 2013
THE NEW THING IN GOD’S PURPOSE
19 Jehovah God did not change his purpose for the earth and mankind on it after Adam started the human race down the path of sin and death. Had God done so, it would have meant that he was not able to carry out his original purpose. His purpose from the beginning was to have an earth-wide paradise filled with happy, healthy people, and that purpose still stands. The only new thing that God introduced was his arrangement for a new government to carry out his purpose. As we have seen, his Son, Jesus Christ, is the main ruler in this government, and 144,000 persons will be taken from among humankind to rule in heaven with him.—Revelation 7:4.
20 These rulers in heaven will make up the “new heavens” of God’s new system. Yet it is clear that if there are to be such righteous rulers over the earth, then there must be those over whom they rule. The Bible refers to these persons as the “new earth.”(2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1-4) They will include Job, David and John the Baptizer—yes, all the faithful ones who lived before Christ came to the earth. But there will be many more who will make up the “new earth,” including persons who survive the end of this wicked system of things. Will you be one of these survivors? Do you want to be a subject of God’s government? If so, there are requirements you must meet.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7335 Jan 31, 2013
On the above posts I invite you to take your Bible,look up all of the scriptures and prove to yourself that is what the Bible REALLY teaches.

For more information go to www.jw.org
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7336 Jan 31, 2013
Would You Like to Know the Truth?

THE truth about what? About some of the most important questions that humans have ever asked. Perhaps you have wondered about such questions as these:

Does God really care about us?
Will war and suffering ever end?
What happens to us when we die?
Is there any hope for the dead?
How can I pray and be heard by God?
How can I find happiness in life?

Where would you look for answers to these questions? If you went to libraries or bookstores, you might find thousands of books claiming to provide the answers. Often, though, one book contradicts another. Others seem valid at the moment but soon become outdated and are revised or replaced.

There is, however, one book that contains reliable answers. It is a book of truth. Jesus Christ said in prayer to God:“Your word is truth.”(John 17:17) Today we know that Word as the Holy Bible.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7337 Feb 1, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
. Jesus Christ said in prayer to God:“Your word is truth.”(John 17:17) Today we know that Word as the Holy Bible.
How can one read this scripture and then fix their mind to believe in the "TRINITY"? When done we are false? OH PLEASE! GiVE ME A BREAK!
cool word

Elizabethtown, KY

#7338 Feb 1, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one read this scripture and then fix their mind to believe in the "TRINITY"? When done we are false? OH PLEASE! GiVE ME A BREAK!
Thats because you are narrow minded....you need to just drop the Trinity issue, that seems to confuse you and just read the bible without any influence from another source...read it and ask God to show you the trurh....like i said you cant show that Jesus was a god, you still havent, it stumps you dont it because there is no words to back that up....but you will stand on that lie till you die and that is what is sad....about like a life wasted on drugs....here is a brain on JW....they will use your brain in a commercial in the future to tell people not what to join like the JW because it messes up the mind....you speak of intelligence but is that intelligence that gets you into the wrong way of thinking...you are what they call to smwart for your own good.....so again why did the bible say that the rich man ask to have one to dip their finger in water.....to cool off the word....and i was feeling some fervent heat earlier and thought i was going to disslove so i went outside and cooled off....again is ask you what is the heat....so heat is symboolic and figurative of symbolic....why dont you explain Mons....you say idont understand...but that is so weak of an excuse....you are shown the truth and you continue to believe a lie...it says it would have been better if a person had never known the truth then to know and depart...how would that be if one just dies from sin....apparently one has a greater punishment...God said it not me...for it was better that a person never knew then to have known and turned from the truth....you not only knew and turned but now you are teaching others the same lie you believe....its coming whether you beleive it or not...get ready
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7339 Feb 1, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Thats because you are narrow minded....you need to just drop the Trinity issue, that seems to confuse you and just read the bible without any influence from another source...read it and ask God to show you the trurh....like i said you cant show that Jesus was a god, you still havent, it stumps you dont it because there is no words to back that up....but you will stand on that lie till you die and that is what is sad....about like a life wasted on drugs....here is a brain on JW....they will use your brain in a commercial in the future to tell people not what to join like the JW because it messes up the mind....you speak of intelligence but is that intelligence that gets you into the wrong way of thinking...you are what they call to smwart for your own good.....so again why did the bible say that the rich man ask to have one to dip their finger in water.....to cool off the word....and i was feeling some fervent heat earlier and thought i was going to disslove so i went outside and cooled off....again is ask you what is the heat....so heat is symboolic and figurative of symbolic....why dont you explain Mons....you say idont understand...but that is so weak of an excuse....you are shown the truth and you continue to believe a lie...it says it would have been better if a person had never known the truth then to know and depart...how would that be if one just dies from sin....apparently one has a greater punishment...God said it not me...for it was better that a person never knew then to have known and turned from the truth....you not only knew and turned but now you are teaching others the same lie you believe....its coming whether you beleive it or not...get ready
What was the first lie ever told? Satan told Adam and Eve that they would not die.Yet God clearly told them,if they eat of a certain tree they would surely die.He then didn't turn around and say;wait I think I will torture you forever instead!!Talk about being confused!And at least we know that 1+1+1=3.You think it still equals 1.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7340 Feb 1, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>What was the first lie ever told? Satan told Adam and Eve that they would not die.Yet God clearly told them,if they eat of a certain tree they would surely die.He then didn't turn around and say;wait I think I will torture you forever instead!!Talk about being confused!And at least we know that 1+1+1=3.You think it still equals 1.
Dear "Hello",
There was a little boy going to school...his teacher had taught him to say his abcs and taught the class to count, then she started to teach them simple math. She put on the board 1+1+1=____. Their assignment was to fillin the blank. The little boy put 1+1+1=1.
The teacher graded his paper and gave him a 0 and told him the correct answer is 3. He went home and told his preacher Dad and the Dad said, your teacher is correct the correct answer is 3. That is not what you teach in church you said God the Father is one, God the Son is one and God the holy spirit is one yet they are not three they are just one.
If you were the Preacher what reply would you now have for the son?

Your friend,
"Known Fact"

Location hidden

#7341 Feb 2, 2013
cool word wrote:
<quoted text> Thats because you are narrow minded....you need to just drop the Trinity issue, that seems to confuse you and just read the bible without any influence from another source...read it and ask God to show you the trurh....like i said you cant show that Jesus was a god, you still havent, it stumps you dont it because there is no words to back that up....but you will stand on that lie till you die and that is what is sad....about like a life wasted on drugs....here is a brain on JW....they will use your brain in a commercial in the future to tell people not what to join like the JW because it messes up the mind....you speak of intelligence but is that intelligence that gets you into the wrong way of thinking...you are what they call to smwart for your own good.....so again why did the bible say that the rich man ask to have one to dip their finger in water.....to cool off the word....and i was feeling some fervent heat earlier and thought i was going to disslove so i went outside and cooled off....again is ask you what is the heat....so heat is symboolic and figurative of symbolic....why dont you explain Mons....you say idont understand...but that is so weak of an excuse....you are shown the truth and you continue to believe a lie...it says it would have been better if a person had never known the truth then to know and depart...how would that be if one just dies from sin....apparently one has a greater punishment...God said it not me...for it was better that a person never knew then to have known and turned from the truth....you not only knew and turned but now you are teaching others the same lie you believe....its coming whether you beleive it or not...get ready
And what does logics have to with narrow mind? "The three in one" does that sound better than using the word "TRINITY"? The "TRINITY" is not factual, its not logicallllllllll!!! The definition of figurative speech: Figurative speech is imaginative, it conveys not just the facts, but an idea. It encourages us to use our imaginations. A Figurative language, in comparison, uses exaggerations or alterations to make a particular linguistic point. As for Symbolic, it uses one thing to represent something else. Example: Literally, a country’s flag is just a piece of cloth but symbolically it means patriotism and love of country. Now, the illustration that Jesus gave with Lazarus and the rich man was a figurative speech, not a literate speech. "Fervent heat dissolve" is a figurative speech, and not a literal speech. "HELL" is a literal place, which means "man's common Grave" it means "grave" "pit" you get that?

Location hidden

#7342 Feb 2, 2013
cool word wrote:
And what does logics have to do with narrow mind? "The three in one" does that sound better than using the word "TRINITY"? The "TRINITY" is not factual, its not logicallllllllll!!! The definition of figurative speech: Figurative speech is imaginative, it conveys not just the facts, but an idea. It encourages us to use our imaginations. A Figurative language, in comparison, uses exaggerations or alterations to make a particular linguistic point. As for Symbolic, it uses one thing to represent something else. Example: Literally, a country’s flag is just a piece of cloth but symbolically it means patriotism and love of country. Now, the illustration that Jesus gave with Lazarus and the rich man was a figurative speech, not a literate speech. "Fervent heat dissolve" is a figurative speech, and not a literal speech. "HELL" is a literal place, which means "man's common Grave" it means "grave" "pit" you get that?
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7343 Feb 2, 2013
29 Moreover, this I say, brothers, the time left is reduced. Henceforth let those who have wives be as though they had none, 30 and also those who weep be as those who do not weep, and those who rejoice as those who do not rejoice, and those who buy as those not possessing, 31 and those making use of the world as those not using it to the full; for the scene of this world is changing.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7344 Feb 2, 2013
From the Bible wrote:
Sooner or later almost every person will encounter a Jehovah’s Witness (JWs) or at least see their Watchtower or Awake magazines laying around. Who are these people and what are the Jehovah’s Witnesses beliefs?
Jehovah’s Witnesses (or Jehovah Witnesses) are people who think God’s Organization on earth today and single channel of spiritual truth is located in Brooklyn, New York. They call that place The Watchtower or sometimes Bethel, from the Biblical term which means house of God.
Most significantly, they also believe only their leaders in Brooklyn have the ability to correctly interpret the Bible and accurately teach God’s word. That is how the Jehovah’s Witness mind has been indoctrinated. That causes them to not interpret the Bible on their own, but merely receive whatever they are taught from Brooklyn. Hence, the teachings communicated by the local JWs, who come to our doors is what is written in the various Watchtower Bible and Tract Society publications. Some of their main teachings are:
&#9679; hell is the grave
&#9679; the wicked will be annihilated
&#9679; the Trinity is pagan
&#9679; a Trinitarian believes Jesus is the person of the father.
&#9679; Jesus is not deity but merely Michael the archangel, the first and greatest creation of Jehovah God.
&#9679; only 144,000 can be “born again” and will go to heaven
&#9679; and most JWs will not go to heaven but instead reside on paradise earth.
At the very core of their door-to-door campaign is what they call the good news of the kingdom, which is not the real Biblical good news of the kingdom (repentance towards God and faith in Christ Jesus for salvation), Acts 20:21-25. Their message is about a future paradise on earth with perfect peace for 1,000 years.
They are eager to discuss and attack the Trinity and deity of Christ doctrines because most professing Christians are not able to defend their own beliefs. When it comes to salvation, the JWs think taking in knowledge as defined by their leaders, is how they can get eternal life. This comes from their misuse of John 17:3.
"From the Bible"
Another misleading statement and I quote, " That causes them to not interpret the Bible on their own," That Apostle Peter was inspired to write at 2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy is of ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION.
I am so glad you made your statement that explains why there over 40,000 different demonations all claiming to be Christian!
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7345 Feb 2, 2013
Here is a list of what we believe so honest hearted individuals can make a comparison of your misleading statements with what we REALLY believe.

WHAT JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES BELIEVE
Belief Scriptural Reason
Bible is God’s Word and 2 Tim. 3:16, 17;
is truth 2 Pet. 1:20, 21; John 17:17
Bible is more reliable Matt. 15:3; Col. 2:8
than tradition
God’s name is Jehovah Ps. 83:18; Isa. 26:4; 42:8, AS;
Ex. 6:3
Christ is God’s Son and Matt. 3:17; John 8:42; 14:28;
is inferior to Him 20:17; 1 Cor. 11:3; 15:28
Christ was first of God’s Col. 1:15; Rev. 3:14
creations
Christ died on a stake, Gal. 3:13; Acts 5:30
not a cross
Christ’s human life was Matt. 20:28; 1 Tim. 2:5, 6;
paid as a ransom for 1 Pet. 2:24
obedient humans
Christ’s one sacrifice Rom. 6:10; Heb. 9:25-28
was sufficient
Christ was raised from 1 Pet. 3:18; Rom. 6:9;
the dead as an immortal Rev. 1:17, 18
spirit person
Christ’s presence is in John 14:19; Matt. 24:3;
spirit 2 Cor. 5:16; Ps. 110:1, 2
We are now in the ‘time of Matt. 24:3-14; 2 Tim. 3:1-5;
the end’ Luke 17:26-30
Kingdom under Christ will Isa. 9:6, 7; 11:1-5;
rule earth in righteousness Dan. 7:13, 14; Matt. 6:10
and peace
Kingdom will bring ideal Ps. 72:1-4;
living conditions to earth Rev. 7:9, 10, 13-17; 21:3, 4
Earth will never be destroyed Eccl. 1:4; Isa. 45:18; Ps. 78:69
or depopulated
God will eliminate present Rev. 16:14, 16; Zeph. 3:8;
system of things in the Dan. 2:44; Isa. 34:2; 55:10, 11
battle at Har–Magedon
Wicked will be eternally Matt. 25:41-46; 2 Thess. 1:6-9
destroyed
People God approves will John 3:16; 10:27, 28; 17:3;
receive everlasting life Mark 10:29, 30
There is only one road to Matt. 7:13, 14; Eph. 4:4, 5
life
Human death is due to Rom. 5:12; 6:23
Adam’s sin
The human soul ceases to Ezek. 18:4; Eccl. 9:10;
exist at death Ps. 6:5; 146:4; John 11:11-14
Hell is mankind’s common Job 14:13, Dy;
grave Rev. 20:13, 14, AV (margin)
Hope for dead is 1 Cor. 15:20-22;
resurrection John 5:28, 29; 11:25, 26
Adamic death will cease 1 Cor. 15:26, 54; Rev. 21:4;
Isa. 25:8
Continued on another post
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7346 Feb 2, 2013
(cont.) WHAT JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES BELIEVE

Only a little flock of
144,000 go to heaven and
rule with Christ. Luke 12:32; Rev.14:1,3;
1 Cor.15:40-53; Rev. 5:9, 10

The 144,000 are born again 1 Pet. 1:23; John 3:3;
as spiritual sons of God Rev. 7:3, 4
New covenant is made with Jer. 31:31; Heb. 8:10-13
spiritual Israel
Christ’s congregation is Eph. 2:20; Isa. 28:16;
built upon himself Matt. 21:42
Prayers are to be directed John 14:6, 13, 14; 1 Tim. 2:5
only to Jehovah through Christ
Images should not be used in Ex. 20:4, 5; Lev. 26:1;
worship 1 Cor. 10:14; Ps. 115:4-8
Spiritism must be shunned Deut. 18:10-12; Gal. 5:19-21;
Lev. 19:31
Satan is invisible ruler of 1 John 5:19; 2 Cor. 4:4;
world John 12:31
A Christian ought to have no 2 Cor. 6:14-17; 11:13-15;
part in interfaith movements Gal. 5:9; Deut. 7:1-5
A Christian should keep Jas. 4:4; 1 John 2:15;
separate from world John 15:19; 17:16
Obey human laws that do not Matt. 22:20, 21;
conflict with God’s laws 1 Pet. 2:12; 4:15
Taking blood into body Gen. 9:3, 4; Lev. 17:14;
through mouth or veins Acts 15:28, 29
violates God’s laws
Bible’s laws on morals must 1 Cor. 6:9, 10; Heb. 13:4;
be obeyed 1 Tim. 3:2; Prov. 5:1-23
Sabbath observance was given Deut. 5:15; Ex. 31:13; Rom. 10:4;
only to Israel and ended Gal. 4:9, 10; Col. 2:16, 17
with Mosaic Law
A clergy class and special Matt. 23:8-12; 20:25-27;
titles are improper Job 32:21, 22
Man did not evolve but was Isa. 45:12; Gen. 1:27; Matt. 19:4
created
Christ set example that must 1 Pet. 2:21; Heb. 10:7;
be followed in serving God John 4:34; 6:38
Baptism by complete immersion Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:23;
symbolizes dedication Acts 19:4, 5
Christians gladly give public Rom. 10:10; Heb. 13:15;
testimony to Scriptural truth Isa. 43:10-12
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7347 Feb 2, 2013
For some strange reason what you posted and the real truth of what we REALLY believe are not the same. Wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Khutra Duqquette 138,471
Magistrates 1 hr buckwheat 2
people using drugs 10 hr Fat Moma 11
Casey Norris 10 hr what 19
Applebee's Coming To Columbia? Mon uber 7
Donna ford Mon lop 4
Samantha crossland Mon Jim 1
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]