144,000 going to heaven
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7288 Jan 25, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Mons why do you think i have to change my name....i dont care who is against you or not...if you are worried about it then you must have some problem with it yourself......so all of you are wrong....yes i have used words in the wrong place meaning but i dont add an s to the end of every word...and known fact how is asking a question about the JW money a trick question to get you to answer...by all of your replies you seem to have something to hide....also Hello i did you like when i corrected you about death....i noticed you didnt say anymore about death...all of you started harping about the trinity....i noticed the JW do that when they are shown the truth about something....and one more thing...it doesnt bother me one bit how many JW talk on here or if it is just one person bedcause i know the truth and dont have a thing to worry about my faith in Christ....that's what the JW need to do...stop worrying about all thhis crap about other religions and focus on your own....but you have to try and prove every lie it make it hard so to try and prove your lies you bring up fault of others to hide your lies...now one more time im not these other people so get it into your thick JW brain dead skull...Hello, so do you understand what it means in Genesis...if you need anymore help let me know
Read post 7267.I can't help it if you can't understand it.As far as any help from you,I've yet to get any to start with.But thanks for the offer!!!
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7289 Jan 25, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> I add "Ss" where they belong, and any literate mind on here can see and agree. Its not just "S" you don't add where they should be. You substract words from their rightful meaning, use them in the wrong context, misplace them with other words ( "want" "won't" etc...) Your questions, statements thoughts and ideas have not clarity, and have not even an ounce of intelligence.
One Pentecostal preacher when shown Ezekiel 18:4, he said when the Bible says "the soul that sins it must die." He said that meant to die,die and never die. Now that makes about as much sense as "be careful". I probably should not have said that on a public forum "be careful" will probably take it and use it!
be careful

Louisville, KY

#7290 Jan 25, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
One Pentecostal preacher when shown Ezekiel 18:4, he said when the Bible says "the soul that sins it must die." He said that meant to die,die and never die. Now that makes about as much sense as "be careful". I probably should not have said that on a public forum "be careful" will probably take it and use it!
YOu JW can do what you want...if you feel like you are telling the truth then do what you have to do...i can tell that you are not...when anyone of you can show me how Jesus was a god where the JW has changed the word, and the verse in 1 John then we may be able to get somewhere....but just by the JW interpretation of scriptures that you have placed on here(and i assume they are JW,not just yours, either way uh)like tormenting one with the word, then why have to dip the finger in water, to cool the word off...hey a new rap name cool word....yea cool word...also with the fervent heat and dissolve....so why dont we as a group talk more about those interpretations....you seem to want to try and discredit others interpretation so lets examine the ones you have stated....why dont we start with the words fervent heat and dissolve....lets hear it one more time....did i get it straight when i read that it was due to a persons demeanor, meaning their attitudes/behaviors...so, let me use it in a sentence....i was driving town the road the other day and this person pulled out in front of me, i became so angry that fervent heat came over me and i thought i was going to dissolve....now is that in the proper context of how you explained or is there just going to be a fervent heat at once and everyone feels like they will dissolve....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7291 Jan 26, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> YOu JW can do what you want...if you feel like you are telling the truth then do what you have to do...i can tell that you are not...when anyone of you can show me how Jesus was a god where the JW has changed the word, and the verse in 1 John then we may be able to get somewhere....but just by the JW interpretation of scriptures that you have placed on here(and i assume they are JW,not just yours, either way uh)like tormenting one with the word, then why have to dip the finger in water, to cool the word off...hey a new rap name cool word....yea cool word...also with the fervent heat and dissolve....so why dont we as a group talk more about those interpretations....you seem to want to try and discredit others interpretation so lets examine the ones you have stated....why dont we start with the words fervent heat and dissolve....lets hear it one more time....did i get it straight when i read that it was due to a persons demeanor, meaning their attitudes/behaviors...so, let me use it in a sentence....i was driving town the road the other day and this person pulled out in front of me, i became so angry that fervent heat came over me and i thought i was going to dissolve....now is that in the proper context of how you explained or is there just going to be a fervent heat at once and everyone feels like they will dissolve....
We cannot show you, or explain anything to you because you are dense! In case you are wondering what that word means, figurative speaking, it means that it's difficult to explain anything to you because you can't make sense of complex ideas because your head is too "thick" to get anything through.

Location hidden

#7292 Jan 26, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to generalize, but honestly speaking, you know that throughout all religions Pentecostal is one of the most ignorant group? Both general and spiritual. Seems like those kind of people always gravitate to Pentecostal. If they dont know what is a "soul" that makes them not only DENSE, but HOPELESS :(

Location hidden

#7293 Jan 26, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> YOu JW can do what you want...if you feel like you are telling the truth then do what you have to do...i can tell that you are not...when anyone of you can show me how Jesus was a god where the JW has changed the word, and the verse in 1 John then we may be able to get somewhere....but just by the JW interpretation of scriptures that you have placed on here(and i assume they are JW,not just yours, either way uh)like tormenting one with the word, then why have to dip the finger in water, to cool the word off...hey a new rap name cool word....yea cool word...also with the fervent heat and dissolve....so why dont we as a group talk more about those interpretations....you seem to want to try and discredit others interpretation so lets examine the ones you have stated....why dont we start with the words fervent heat and dissolve....lets hear it one more time....did i get it straight when i read that it was due to a persons demeanor, meaning their attitudes/behaviors...so, let me use it in a sentence....i was driving town the road the other day and this person pulled out in front of me, i became so angry that fervent heat came over me and i thought i was going to dissolve....now is that in the proper context of how you explained or is there just going to be a fervent heat at once and everyone feels like they will dissolve....
Believe me when I say you are "dense", yuh dense till you buck :( where do you get your definition from about "due to a persons demeanor, meaning their attitudes/behaviors"? The word "Fervent" is a broad word that can be used in various situation such as: Having or showing great emotion or zeal; fervent protests; a fervent admirer; Extremely hot; glowing, having or showing great warmth or intensity of spirit, feeling, enthusiasm, or plea. I can say that I I'm a fervent preacher, that means that I have Zeal, I am zealous. So the word "fervent" would play its role in the situation with that person who pulled up in front of you? You would say" I was driving down the road the other day, and someone pulled up in front of me that made me fervently angry. Now, the word Fervent doesn't necessarily mean a person's behavior/demeanor, there are good and bad behavior. The word "fervent" means when something is intense."The intensity (fervent) of your ignorance makes it difficult for you to grasp basic ideas" " I'm feeling a fervent heat that makes me feel like I'm going to dissolve. This shows the intensity of the heat, it is extremely hot. " I have a fervent love for Jehovah" that tells that I have an intense love (deep) for Jehovah. Yuh get that English teacher?
be careful

Louisville, KY

#7294 Jan 27, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Believe me when I say you are "dense", yuh dense till you buck :( where do you get your definition from about "due to a persons demeanor, meaning their attitudes/behaviors"? The word "Fervent" is a broad word that can be used in various situation such as: Having or showing great emotion or zeal; fervent protests; a fervent admirer; Extremely hot; glowing, having or showing great warmth or intensity of spirit, feeling, enthusiasm, or plea. I can say that I I'm a fervent preacher, that means that I have Zeal, I am zealous. So the word "fervent" would play its role in the situation with that person who pulled up in front of you? You would say" I was driving down the road the other day, and someone pulled up in front of me that made me fervently angry. Now, the word Fervent doesn't necessarily mean a person's behavior/demeanor, there are good and bad behavior. The word "fervent" means when something is intense."The intensity (fervent) of your ignorance makes it difficult for you to grasp basic ideas" " I'm feeling a fervent heat that makes me feel like I'm going to dissolve. This shows the intensity of the heat, it is extremely hot. " I have a fervent love for Jehovah" that tells that I have an intense love (deep) for Jehovah. Yuh get that English teacher?
So we know what fervent means, so the word says fervent heat, so is litteral heat symbolic of what Mons...so apparently the heat cant be real but it refers to what....so there is fervent heat....what is the heat....so someone feels the fervent heat(pressure) and they totally loose and dissolve....now those Greeks must have been some smart people because they are using 21st terms....like, i could just dissolve man im so tired from all the fervent heat im feelin from my boss....like digit man, he was trying to teach me the word and i asked him if he would dip his finger in water to cool me off because the way he was teaching the word really caused me to tortured....is the right man, im mean Mons....how do you like it....that is the way the JW tries to do to people and make fun, but one day the fun will be over and the joke will be on you....you better get to know Jesus Christ and let this JW trip go on by,....dont worry about how many times Jehovah is not in the bible....just have a relationship with Christ and build on that and the rest will come to you.....you people are walking around without a clue...you are doing something tho, sending people to hell...you know the place where one gets tortured from hearing the word....i mean for real, how can you believe this stuff...the trinity is much easire to believe than that....i can easily see that God's Spirit was fully in the body of Christ, having the fullness of the Godhead, which that is said in the bible. So, if you need anymore help just let me know...and Hello, about that death issue...you was using the Genesis verse when it said you will surely die....you meant that to say they would die forever and not come back since they sinned...but it meant that mankind would die and of course we read there is a judgement for our sins...so we all die at one point now because of Adams sin....but you meant it for if one sinned they died....not the case....you need to learn the word...also Hello, Hell is eternal...one more thing,,,,Jesus wasnt in a grave, He was in a tomb...so if the grave is in the earth, a pit, then Jesus wasnt there, but He still went to Hell...i how can one be so stupid to say Oh why didnt He burn then....If a person can rise from the dead im would assume they have the power to do anything....get Jesus now
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7295 Jan 27, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> So we know what fervent means, so the word says fervent heat, so is litteral heat symbolic of what Mons...so apparently the heat cant be real but it refers to what....so there is fervent heat....what is the heat....so someone feels the fervent heat(pressure) and they totally loose and dissolve....now those Greeks must have been some smart people because they are using 21st terms....like, i could just dissolve man im so tired from all the fervent heat im feelin from my boss....like digit man, he was trying to teach me the word and i asked him if he would dip his finger in water to cool me off because the way he was teaching the word really caused me to tortured....is the right man, im mean Mons....how do you like it....that is the way the JW tries to do to people and make fun, but one day the fun will be over and the joke will be on you....you better get to know Jesus Christ and let this JW trip go on by,....dont worry about how many times Jehovah is not in the bible....just have a relationship with Christ and build on that and the rest will come to you.....you people are walking around without a clue...you are doing something tho, sending people to hell...you know the place where one gets tortured from hearing the word....i mean for real, how can you believe this stuff...the trinity is much easire to believe than that....i can easily see that God's Spirit was fully in the body of Christ, having the fullness of the Godhead, which that is said in the bible. So, if you need anymore help just let me know...and Hello, about that death issue...you was using the Genesis verse when it said you will surely die....you meant that to say they would die forever and not come back since they sinned...but it meant that mankind would die and of course we read there is a judgement for our sins...so we all die at one point now because of Adams sin....but you meant it for if one sinned they died....not the case....you need to learn the word...also Hello, Hell is eternal...one more thing,,,,Jesus wasnt in a grave, He was in a tomb...so if the grave is in the earth, a pit, then Jesus wasnt there, but He still went to Hell...i how can one be so stupid to say Oh why didnt He burn then....If a person can rise from the dead im would assume they have the power to do anything....get Jesus now
The bible say's HELL not tomb for three days!

Location hidden

#7296 Jan 27, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> So we know what fervent means, so the word says fervent heat, so is litteral heat symbolic of what Mons...so apparently the heat cant be real but it refers to what....so there is fervent heat....what is the heat....so someone feels the fervent heat(pressure) and they totally loose and dissolve....now those Greeks must have been some smart people because they are using 21st terms....like, i could just dissolve man im so tired from all the fervent heat im feelin from my boss....like digit man, he was trying to teach me the word and i asked him if he would dip his finger in water to cool me off because the way he was teaching the word really caused me to tortured....is the right man, im mean Mons....how do you like it....that is the way the JW tries to do to people and make fun, but one day the fun will be over and the joke will be on you....you better get to know Jesus Christ and let this JW trip go on by,....dont worry about how many times Jehovah is not in the bible....just have a relationship with Christ and build on that and the rest will come to you.....you people are walking around without a clue...you are doing something tho, sending people to hell...you know the place where one gets tortured from hearing the word....i mean for real, how can you believe this stuff...the trinity is much easire to believe than that....i can easily see that God's Spirit was fully in the body of Christ, having the fullness of the Godhead, which that is said in the bible. So, if you need anymore help just let me know...and Hello, about that death issue...you was using the Genesis verse when it said you will surely die....you meant that to say they would die forever and not come back since they sinned...but it meant that mankind would die and of course we read there is a judgement for our sins...so we all die at one point now because of Adams sin....but you meant it for if one sinned they died....not the case....you need to learn the word...also Hello, Hell is eternal...one more thing,,,,Jesus wasnt in a grave, He was in a tomb...so if the grave is in the earth, a pit, then Jesus wasnt there, but He still went to Hell...i how can one be so stupid to say Oh why didnt He burn then....If a person can rise from the dead im would assume they have the power to do anything....get Jesus now
Jesus didn't raise himself, his father raised him, he himself said that his father didn't leave his soul in hades (NWT) Acts 2:27 "Because thou wilt not leave my soul in "HELL", neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption" Acts 2:27 (KJV) Do you now believe that Jesus went to ("HELL) let's put some logics ito play, and answer these questions if you are able: If "HELL" is a bad place, a place of torment and suffering would Jesus go there? A man who is perfect why would he go to "HELL" a place of suffering? If he is the Most High, the Almighty, the father then that means that he put his own self into hell? When JOB was sick, and suffering he prayed to go there.(Job 14:13) Let's put some more logics into play: if he was suffering why would he pray to go to a place of torment and suffering? Once again, we plea you to go and research the word "HELL" and don't even touch the dictionary because we all know that the definition is not coming from the dictionary, the definition is Theological.
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7297 Jan 27, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus didn't raise himself, his father raised him, he himself said that his father didn't leave his soul in hades (NWT) Acts 2:27 "Because thou wilt not leave my soul in "HELL", neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption" Acts 2:27 (KJV) Do you now believe that Jesus went to ("HELL) let's put some logics ito play, and answer these questions if you are able: If "HELL" is a bad place, a place of torment and suffering would Jesus go there? A man who is perfect why would he go to "HELL" a place of suffering? If he is the Most High, the Almighty, the father then that means that he put his own self into hell? When JOB was sick, and suffering he prayed to go there.(Job 14:13) Let's put some more logics into play: if he was suffering why would he pray to go to a place of torment and suffering? Once again, we plea you to go and research the word "HELL" and don't even touch the dictionary because we all know that the definition is not coming from the dictionary, the definition is Theological.
Guarantee be careful still won't see the logic in these scriptures!

Location hidden

#7298 Jan 27, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Guarantee be careful still won't see the logic in these scriptures!
Watch what she's going to come back with, I'm anticipating!
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7299 Jan 27, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Watch what she's going to come back with, I'm anticipating!
Me too!

Location hidden

#7300 Jan 29, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Me too!
My questions to her on "HELL" bombarded her, she can't find any way out, but, if and when she does come back, she will come under different names with what she thinks is slick, but rather nonsense, as usual.
be careful

Louisville, KY

#7301 Jan 29, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> My questions to her on "HELL" bombarded her, she can't find any way out, but, if and when she does come back, she will come under different names with what she thinks is slick, but rather nonsense, as usual.
Please...sorry couldnt respond as fast as the JW would like...sometimes they never respond at all....look at 1 Luke 3: 18-20....now about this fervent heat....so i know fervent is something great, exceedingly great....so is the heat real or figurative heat....if so what does the heat represent symbolically....ill be waiting you answer.....i cant wait to hear your answer on how heat represents....because known fact stated it wasnt real heat....but apparently it is something great because it is fervent....sure sounds like a nuclear bomb to me....but let me hear the JW side of the word....and Hello why dont you explain it since you always like for others to explain to you...why dont you give your 2 cents worth on this one....you have the word to back you up right....im waiting....also hope you can understand the verse in 1 Luke...it maybe over the JW heads...that is meat you on milk(powdered milk at that)
cool word

Louisville, KY

#7302 Jan 29, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Guarantee be careful still won't see the logic in these scriptures!
Hey Hello the word is getting hot can you cool it off....you are causing some fervent heat and im think i could just dissolve from it....hahahhahah...im waiting...

Location hidden

#7303 Jan 30, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Please...sorry couldnt respond as fast as the JW would like...sometimes they never respond at all....look at 1 Luke 3: 18-20....now about this fervent heat....so i know fervent is something great, exceedingly great....so is the heat real or figurative heat....if so what does the heat represent symbolically....ill be waiting you answer.....i cant wait to hear your answer on how heat represents....because known fact stated it wasnt real heat....but apparently it is something great because it is fervent....sure sounds like a nuclear bomb to me....but let me hear the JW side of the word....and Hello why dont you explain it since you always like for others to explain to you...why dont you give your 2 cents worth on this one....you have the word to back you up right....im waiting....also hope you can understand the verse in 1 Luke...it maybe over the JW heads...that is meat you on milk(powdered milk at that)
You not yet answered any of the questions I asked you on "Hell" When you answer those questions then we can move on from there. You really not prone to logics, or anything that makes sense!
From the Bible

Campbellsville, KY

#7304 Jan 30, 2013
Ten Facts About Hell

Hell is a place as is Heaven. It is a place away from the presence of the Lord God and is prepared for those who do not obey the Gospel of Christ. Paul told the Thessalonians that Jesus would be revealed from heaven, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power (2 Thessalonians 1:8-9, KJV). With this in mind, please note these ten facts about Hell.

Fact One: Hell is likened to a lake of fire into which the wicked will be cast alive (Revelation 19:20; 20:15).

Fact Two: Hell is likened to a bottomless pit (Revelation 20:1).

Fact Three: Hell was prepared for the Devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).

Fact Four: Hell is a place of everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46).

Fact Five: Hell is a place where one can never repent (Matthew 12:32).

Fact Six: Hell is a place of torments (Luke 16:23).

Fact Seven: Hell is a place where the worm dies not and the fire is not quenched (Mark 9:46).

Fact Eight: Hell is a place of everlasting destruction from the presence of God (2 Thessalonians 1:6-10).

Fact Nine: Hell is a waterless place with no exit (Luke 16:24-26).

Fact Ten: Hell is a place of outer darkness, weeping, and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:30).

If all of the descriptive definitions of Hell above are figurative, then how much worse are the realities of Hell going to be? Hell is not a place that any rational thinking person would want to go or want anyone else to go. Those who are unrighteous will be in Hell
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7305 Jan 30, 2013
From the Bible wrote:
Ten Facts About Hell
Hell is a place as is Heaven. It is a place away from the presence of the Lord God and is prepared for those who do not obey the Gospel of Christ. Paul told the Thessalonians that Jesus would be revealed from heaven, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power (2 Thessalonians 1:8-9, KJV). With this in mind, please note these ten facts about Hell.
Fact One: Hell is likened to a lake of fire into which the wicked will be cast alive (Revelation 19:20; 20:15).
Fact Two: Hell is likened to a bottomless pit (Revelation 20:1).
Fact Three: Hell was prepared for the Devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).
Fact Four: Hell is a place of everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46).
Fact Five: Hell is a place where one can never repent (Matthew 12:32).
Fact Six: Hell is a place of torments (Luke 16:23).
Fact Seven: Hell is a place where the worm dies not and the fire is not quenched (Mark 9:46).
Fact Eight: Hell is a place of everlasting destruction from the presence of God (2 Thessalonians 1:6-10).
Fact Nine: Hell is a waterless place with no exit (Luke 16:24-26).
Fact Ten: Hell is a place of outer darkness, weeping, and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:30).
If all of the descriptive definitions of Hell above are figurative, then how much worse are the realities of Hell going to be? Hell is not a place that any rational thinking person would want to go or want anyone else to go. Those who are unrighteous will be in Hell
FACT:8 Say's it all everlasting DESTRUCTION!And I suppose Rev.19:21 is literal also!So in a sense you are saying God and Satan are working together!
be careful

Louisville, KY

#7306 Jan 31, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> You not yet answered any of the questions I asked you on "Hell" When you answer those questions then we can move on from there. You really not prone to logics, or anything that makes sense!
Sorry i should have put 1 Peter 3:18-20 dont know, read that and it will tell you what Jesus was doing....so now you can answer about the heat....you are like a kid...im not going to answer till she does....that tells me right there you dont have a clue to what you are talking about with this fervent heat and dissolve issue....you people put some kind of preppy talk to it or something....i could just dissolve man,i had such a bad day with my boss who had such fervent heat about him...so i read the bible and the word tormented me so i ask one of my co-workers to dip their finger in water to cool me because the word was making me hot.....i love it...this is great..if i dont have it right the why not say what is...it is because you can....you people have the word so twisted that if you speak to much it will come back to bite you...because it cant be true the way the JW has worded it or their interpretaion
be careful

Louisville, KY

#7307 Jan 31, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>FACT:8 Say's it all everlasting DESTRUCTION!And I suppose Rev.19:21 is literal also!So in a sense you are saying God and Satan are working together!
Think about what you are saying.....God is going to judge the good and bad, is He not....so if the word is true in REv. when it says that those not found were cast into the lake of fire....and if that is destruction...then what would be the purpose of waking one up from the dead and then putting them back to sleep(destruction), wake up and go to sleep....it makes no sense the way the JW teaches it...you need to get the word straight into your narrow mind....you even believed that in Genesis that the word death represented the ultimate death relating to sin....but it was only sin that caused man to die, then there is a judgement to an everlasting heaven or hell, the sin in Genesis only caused all men to die, from the dust you were created and to the dust you shall return...the word death did not apply to ones sin then the die forever....see how mixed up you are...anyone that can believe what Mons says has to be mixed up....how then is the lake of fire differnt for the devil and the lake of fire it says that those who are not found in the book of life...do you beleive the devil will be cast into a lake of fire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County getting rich 17 min Whocares 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min No way 157,940
Topix 1 hr Please 7
MILFs and Freaks 3 hr Cornbread 2
Douchebag driving black newer impala 5 hr LA Familia 8
Brandie Phelps 5 hr hey 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr bill 637

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages