Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should look up the definition of hell also!
Dear "Hello",
You should know by now they don't have any time to do any research, they are too busy bad mouthing and posting outright lies about Jehovah's Witnesses. You may as well give it up.
Have a goodnight.
be careful

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Hello",
You should know by now they don't have any time to do any research, they are too busy bad mouthing and posting outright lies about Jehovah's Witnesses. You may as well give it up.
Have a goodnight.
Oh so we are posting lies about the JW, but the JW are not positng spreading lies about the bible....now that is something....you people dont show scripture to back up none of your so called teaching truths....give a scripture to back up Jesus was a god,...also tell why the verse in 1JOHn was left out....how can you not see that the JW are teaching lies....oh the fervent heat i feel right now....i think i could just dissolve...now those words are some of the words you used....i just used them i a sentence...i an doing what the JW do...rearrange the words to suit what i want them to say....so if you really believe what you think you say is the truth, then you have a great awakening coming soon....oh you torment me with the word...now am i using them in the right context based on the way you interpreted the verses....also you never got back to me on the verse with the wheat and tares....the JW are tares and the bible said they will burn like they burned the real tares in the OT...maybe you have another explaination then the one Jesus gave...you and MOns have all that education...so let here what Jesus was saying about burnig tares....
be careful

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Hello",
Have a goodnight.
Oh yea, you ask the weartherman what did the word sea mean, so i have figured it out based on the way a JW thinks....see John didnt see a sea because if he had seen a see he would have saw it so since he didnt saw it then it has to be figurative based on what he didnt see....so, what is your explanation of why John didnt see a sea...maybe it is there is none to be seen, the new heaven and earth perhaps doesnt have one...if that is the way he seen it....but lets hear some of that good ole educated American JW way of thinking....but him not seeing one and one not being there is to easy....the JW think in the natural not in the Spirit....the Spirit of God is not in you and you will hear these words...."DEPART FROM ME FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU"
be careful

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should look up the definition of hell also!
The deinition of hell, do we look it up in the dictionary or the JW dictionary...why dont you look it up in the webester and see what it says...and report back to us....thats why we have the parable about the rich man and Lazarus to teach us about Hell...not some crazy interpretation that means nothing, or if it did you people would talk more about when questions were asked....who has ever heard such ignorance...the word is tormented them.....that is plum stupid it you want to know....is that the best the JW can come up with, if so then they better go back to school, and for someone to follow them cant be to smart either...i hope you dont a thing i said i hope you feel fervent heat from it and you dissolve in your socks...lol...that stuff is so funny....i going to pee my pants...Mons are you laughing....i hope the Spirit comes down and knocks you upside that Jamiacan head

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> The deinition of hell, do we look it up in the dictionary or the JW dictionary...why dont you look it up in the webester and see what it says...and report back to us....thats why we have the parable about the rich man and Lazarus to teach us about Hell...not some crazy interpretation that means nothing, or if it did you people would talk more about when questions were asked....who has ever heard such ignorance...the word is tormented them.....that is plum stupid it you want to know....is that the best the JW can come up with, if so then they better go back to school, and for someone to follow them cant be to smart either...i hope you dont a thing i said i hope you feel fervent heat from it and you dissolve in your socks...lol...that stuff is so funny....i going to pee my pants...Mons are you laughing....i hope the Spirit comes down and knocks you upside that Jamiacan head
Anyone who follows "be careful" is a very smart person! Anyone who doesn't follow "be careful" is a very foolish person! Because "be careful" is one of the most knowledgeable bible scholar! She understands and explains accurately what a parable means, when something is written symbolically and literally, and what a colon stands for when used to separate a statement. Her communication skills are superb, and she has a unique reading and writing skills that anyone would want to adapt. She explained the "Trinity" very well, no other christendoms have ever explained it so clearly so that I, or anyone could understand. Our questions: "If Jesus is the Holy spirit why he had to go so the "holy spirit could come"? "If he is the father why he had to go so the father could send the Holy spirit"? "Be careful answered: "because the three are one in heaven" how can anyone wouldn't listen to "be careful"? I'm sure it is not the holy spirit that knock you upside that fruity why you are so smart. From what we all heard and seen on here we know its genetic. I'm glad that your intellect is not contagious! Mr. "Weather man" aka "weather woman" I need update on the weather.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yea, you ask the weartherman what did the word sea mean, so i have figured it out based on the way a JW thinks....see John didnt see a sea because if he had seen a see he would have saw it so since he didnt saw it then it has to be figurative based on what he didnt see....so, what is your explanation of why John didnt see a sea...maybe it is there is none to be seen, the new heaven and earth perhaps doesnt have one...if that is the way he seen it....but lets hear some of that good ole educated American JW way of thinking....but him not seeing one and one not being there is to easy....the JW think in the natural not in the Spirit....the Spirit of God is not in you and you will hear these words...."DEPART FROM ME FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU"
Honestly speaking. You are so pathetic that it would be unjust on God's part to tell you to depart from him. He will take you up like a new born baby and cuddle you with milk!
Anonymous

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Honestly speaking. You are so pathetic that it would be unjust on God's part to tell you to depart from him. He will take you up like a new born baby and cuddle you with milk!
Since she is so pathetic you should not bad mouth har, you should take her up and cuddle har with milk! Lol! You 2 feisty!
Hello

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who follows "be careful" is a very smart person! Anyone who doesn't follow "be careful" is a very foolish person! Because "be careful" is one of the most knowledgeable bible scholar! She understands and explains accurately what a parable means, when something is written symbolically and literally, and what a colon stands for when used to separate a statement. Her communication skills are superb, and she has a unique reading and writing skills that anyone would want to adapt. She explained the "Trinity" very well, no other christendoms have ever explained it so clearly so that I, or anyone could understand. Our questions: "If Jesus is the Holy spirit why he had to go so the "holy spirit could come"? "If he is the father why he had to go so the father could send the Holy spirit"? "Be careful answered: "because the three are one in heaven" how can anyone wouldn't listen to "be careful"? I'm sure it is not the holy spirit that knock you upside that fruity why you are so smart. From what we all heard and seen on here we know its genetic. I'm glad that your intellect is not contagious! Mr. "Weather man" aka "weather woman" I need update on the weather.
And she say's JW's don't make any sense!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>And she say's JW's don't make any sense!
If one doesn't have sense, how would she knows what makes sense?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Taavi wrote:
<quoted text> Since she is so pathetic you should not bad mouth har, you should take her up and cuddle har with milk! Lol! You 2 feisty!
Nice suggestion, but would you be kind enough to spear me the trouble and find her for me? Tell her I will start her off with breast milk....dwl! Health officials say Babies should not get cow's milk until they one year old.... No kidding... ROTFL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> The deinition of hell, do we look it up in the dictionary or the JW dictionary...why dont you look it up in the webester and see what it says...and report back to us....
You should have said "report back to me" instead of "us" because you are the only clown on here. The Webster dictionary defines hell as "a place of torment for sinners after death. "State of evil or great suffering" but do you notice the word "Theol"? I wouldn't think so ...What do you think that mean? Well, it could mean theological, theologist or theology. The dictionary gives us a theological definition of hell. That's theologists definition of hell, and not Webster's. Do you know the meaning of theology" I wouldn't think so, let me break it down for you! It means when one study about God, and religion. Theologists definition of hell is a theory since no one has ever been to hell and come back and tell us that "Hell" is a place of torment, and suffering. Theory means when something does not base on facts, that's why Webster put the word "Theol" in front of the definition, because Theologists definition of hell does not base on facts, it base on theory. I know you won't get that, but someone who has a real head will!
weather man

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who follows "be careful" is a very smart person! Anyone who doesn't follow "be careful" is a very foolish person! Because "be careful" is one of the most knowledgeable bible scholar! She understands and explains accurately what a parable means, when something is written symbolically and literally, and what a colon stands for when used to separate a statement. Her communication skills are superb, and she has a unique reading and writing skills that anyone would want to adapt. She explained the "Trinity" very well, no other christendoms have ever explained it so clearly so that I, or anyone could understand. Our questions: "If Jesus is the Holy spirit why he had to go so the "holy spirit could come"? "If he is the father why he had to go so the father could send the Holy spirit"? "Be careful answered: "because the three are one in heaven" how can anyone wouldn't listen to "be careful"? I'm sure it is not the holy spirit that knock you upside that fruity why you are so smart. From what we all heard and seen on here we know its genetic. I'm glad that your intellect is not contagious! Mr. "Weather man" aka "weather woman" I need update on the weather.
you claim to be the genius,why would you ask me a question about anything??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

weather man wrote:
<quoted text> you claim to be the genius,why would you ask me a question about anything??
Never claimed 2b a genius, I use good reasoning, and common sense. Wish you could do the same. What is the Weather for tomorrow?
Hello

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> The deinition of hell, do we look it up in the dictionary or the JW dictionary...why dont you look it up in the webester and see what it says...and report back to us....thats why we have the parable about the rich man and Lazarus to teach us about Hell...not some crazy interpretation that means nothing, or if it did you people would talk more about when questions were asked....who has ever heard such ignorance...the word is tormented them.....that is plum stupid it you want to know....is that the best the JW can come up with, if so then they better go back to school, and for someone to follow them cant be to smart either...i hope you dont a thing i said i hope you feel fervent heat from it and you dissolve in your socks...lol...that stuff is so funny....i going to pee my pants...Mons are you laughing....i hope the Spirit comes down and knocks you upside that Jamiacan head
Sorry,I meant for you to look up hades and sheol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry,I meant for you to look up hades and sheol.
Dear hello,
No need for you to apologize to her for looking up the word "hell" From the dictionary (any dictionary) point a view the definition of "hell" is based on theology. Their definition is theological and not factual.
Hello

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Dear hello,
No need for you to apologize to her for looking up the word "hell" From the dictionary (any dictionary) point a view the definition of "hell" is based on theology. Their definition is theological and not factual.
Your right,she still wouldn't believe it even if she saw it with her own eyes,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Your right,she still wouldn't believe it even if she saw it with her own eyes,
I see you got the point. All three words are compatible "sheol" "Hades" and "hell". They all mean Man's common grave, so It wouldn't make a difference which one she research. Like you said she will not believe any of their definitions, so its pointless. I know she will not believe what I said about the "Webster's" definition for "hell" Like "known facts" said she doesn't have time to research anything! Her time well spends criticizing JW
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

To get answers on what Jehovah's Witnesses believe, it would be a mistake to get the information from prejudiced sources. Instead go to www.jw.org
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Is Jesus Almighty God?

The Bible’s answer
Jesus’ opposers accused him of making himself equal to God.(John 5:18; 10:30-33) However, Jesus never claimed to be on the same level as Almighty God. He said:“The Father is greater than I am.”—John 14:28.

Jesus’ early followers did not view him as being equal to Almighty God. For example, the apostle Paul wrote that after Jesus was resurrected, God “exalted him [Jesus] to a superior position.” Obviously, Paul did not believe that Jesus was Almighty God. Otherwise, how could God exalt Jesus to a superior position?—Philippians 2:9.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

MANY HAVE ASKED:
When Was Jesus Born?

The Bible’s answer:
The Bible does not give a specific date for the birth of Jesus Christ, as these reference works show:

“The true birth date of Christ is unknown.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia.
“The exact date of Christ’s birth is not known.”—Encyclopedia of Early Christianity.
While the Bible does not directly answer the question,‘When was Jesus born?’ it does describe two events surrounding his birth that lead many to conclude that he was not born on December 25.

Not in winter
The registration. Shortly before Jesus was born, Caesar Augustus issued a decree ordering “all the inhabited earth to be registered.” Everyone had to register in “his own city,” which might have required a journey of a week or more.(Luke 2:1-3) That order—probably made to support taxation and military conscription—would have been unpopular at any time of year, but it is unlikely that Augustus would have provoked his subjects further by forcing many of them to make long trips during the cold winter.
The sheep. Shepherds were “living out of doors and keeping watches in the night over their flocks.”(Luke 2:8) The book Daily Life in the Time of Jesus notes that flocks lived in the open air from “the week before the Passover [late March]” through mid-November. It then adds:“They passed the winter under cover; and from this alone it may be seen that the traditional date for Christmas, in the winter, is unlikely to be right, since the Gospel says that the shepherds were in the fields.”
In early fall
We can estimate when Jesus was born by counting backward from his death on Passover, Nisan 14 in the spring of the year 33 C.E.(John 19:14-16) Jesus was about 30 years old when he began his three-and-a-half-year ministry, so he was born in the early fall of 2 B.C.E.—Luke 3:23.

Why is Christmas on December 25?
Since there is no evidence that the birth of Jesus Christ occurred on December 25, why is Christmas celebrated on this date? The Encyclopædia Britannica says that church leaders probably chose it “to coincide with the pagan Roman festival marking the ‘birthday of the unconquered sun,’” at the time of the winter solstice. According to The Encyclopedia Americana, many scholars believe that this was done “in order to make Christianity more meaningful to pagan converts.”

COPIED FROM www.jw.org

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia