144,000 going to heaven

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7187 Jan 11, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Mons you still at it ole girl....one lie is the JW say they witness for Jesus, that is the biggest lie i have heard...all i ever hear a JW say is do you believe in trinity or hell fire...also another lie is where they changed the word in John to make it say that Jesus was a god...no where has the JW backed that up with scripture...but i have shown that He was God...even in the bible the Jew said we dont want to stone Him for what He does but who He claims to be and that would be who Mons...thats right God....also the other lie is Jesus was not an angel...how can He be an angel and a god...also people are called sons and daugthers of God...are you we angels.....so get your lie straight or dont get it at all....if you need any more help just let me know...you know where to find me....hey weatherman...dont pay know attention to MOns...that is all she can ever say is hey you are be careful...she is oppsessed with me...notice how she said someone plaseeeee show that the verses you put up were lies...then when known fact tried she said the same thing after he already said...like she herself spotted something...she is so phoney to the gills...and notic how she has that broken ghetto English always adding and s here and there....keep producing that fruit MOns
yuh pathetic enuh? You know that you pathetic? Bad! You worst than my cousin "Ransford" I thought he was the worst, but you out classed him. honestly! A weh yuh cum from fool fool suh?! You said Jesus was a god, so that statement tells "Topix" that he was a god, but not any more. Dwl! You claimed he is not an angel, so what is he? We are not angels because we are in flesh and blood and we not living in heaven. Only angels live in heaven. "Shake my head" I'm going to copy each of your quotes and send them to my Pentecostal sister let she roll on the floor and laugh! If I were you I would cut off that head and dump it, it too dumb!
JW lies

Russell Springs, KY

#7188 Jan 11, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> yuh pathetic enuh? You know that you pathetic? Bad! You worst than my cousin "Ransford" I thought he was the worst, but you out classed him. honestly! A weh yuh cum from fool fool suh?! You said Jesus was a god, so that statement tells "Topix" that he was a god, but not any more. Dwl! You claimed he is not an angel, so what is he? We are not angels because we are in flesh and blood and we not living in heaven. Only angels live in heaven. "Shake my head" I'm going to copy each of your quotes and send them to my Pentecostal sister let she roll on the floor and laugh! If I were you I would cut off that head and dump it, it too dumb!
And you are one mixed up Jamiacan...so based on the way the JW think, Jesus is still a god, but now in heaven, so, the way the JW think then He is an angel now, since He is in heaven He is Michael the angel, right...or how do you know when He changes....so what are you saying Mons...the word says, you know the verse the JW left out, that in heaven these three are one...you say those 2 are one....is that right...so if not then it would be was a god...so which way is it Mons....you are so mixed up in the nugget you dont know what is right..the JW has blinded your simple mind to the truth.....also if Jesus was a god,then the disciples was breakning the 10 commandments....you shall have no other gods before me....as you say Jesus was a god...that makes them breaking the 10 commandment...and your mouth does not scare me one bit...that is all you have really able to do...you just remind me of the devil in disguise.....so, is Jesus a god now in heaven, or is He Michael the arch angel....and how do you know...you dont have scripture to back it up....but the christendoms do....only where the JW has changed it...so just because you cant come to the knowledge of truth does now mean it is not right...the Father, the Son, and the HG these three are one in heaven....or is it the Son is a god and an angel in heaven....see even your own lies dont make since....you need to lower you stinking Jamiacan pride and quit letting the devil blind you from the truth....so i was speaking as Jesus in no longer on earth to be a god...there is no other types of gods in heaven....God would break HIs own commandment....you have blinders on and it is pride...you dont want to admit you are following something that is a lie, so you will lose your soul over it...does name calling make you feel bigger or something...is that part of your fruit...and no im not weatherman....you are really mixed up bad...you get something in your little pea brain and you get be convinced otherwise...it will cost you one day...do you really think im the only one who opposes the teaching of the JW....and please is spelled that way not plase...you know when you was begging someone to show you a mistake..then you act like you knew somthing all the time...you dont know crap Mons, face it....you are just an import that has been decieved by a cult....so once again is Jesus a god and angel right now....because i say in heaven the three are one and you say he is 2, but have no biblical backing and i do...so go lay do....hey did you mention Jesus to anyone today, or did you ask them about the trinity...lets see some more of that fruit Mons

Location hidden

#7189 Jan 11, 2013
JW lies wrote:
<quoted text> And you are one mixed up Jamiacan...so based on the way the JW think, Jesus is still a god, but now in heaven, so, the way the JW think then He is an angel now, since He is in heaven He is Michael the angel, right...or how do you know when He changes....so what are you saying Mons...the word says, you know the verse the JW left out, that in heaven these three are one...you say those 2 are one....is that right...so if not then it would be was a god...so which way is it Mons....you are so mixed up in the nugget you dont know what is right..the JW has blinded your simple mind to the truth.....also if Jesus was a god,then the disciples was breakning the 10 commandments....you shall have no other gods before me....as you say Jesus was a god...that makes them breaking the 10 commandment...and your mouth does not scare me one bit...that is all you have really able to do...you just remind me of the devil in disguise.....so, is Jesus a god now in heaven, or is He Michael the arch angel....and how do you know...you dont have scripture to back it up....but the christendoms do....only where the JW has changed it...so just because you cant come to the knowledge of truth does now mean it is not right...the Father, the Son, and the HG these three are one in heaven....or is it the Son is a god and an angel in heaven....see even your own lies dont make since....you need to lower you stinking Jamiacan pride and quit letting the devil blind you from the truth....so i was speaking as Jesus in no longer on earth to be a god...there is no other types of gods in heaven....God would break HIs own commandment....you have blinders on and it is pride...you dont want to admit you are following something that is a lie, so you will lose your soul over it...does name calling make you feel bigger or something...is that part of your fruit...and no im not weatherman....you are really mixed up bad...you get something in your little pea brain and you get be convinced otherwise...it will cost you one day...do you really think im the only one who opposes the teaching of the JW....and please is spelled that way not plase...you know when you was begging someone to show you a mistake..then you act like you knew somthing all the time...you dont know crap Mons, face it....you are just an import that has been decieved by a cult....so once again is Jesus a god and angel right now....because i say in heaven the three are one and you say he is 2, but have no biblical backing and i do...so go lay do....hey did you mention Jesus to anyone today, or did you ask them about the trinity...lets see some more of that fruit Mons
Everyone on here knows when I made spelling errors, because history of my writings proves that. I didn't waste six years in high school, and four years in University to come out and have a fruit head teaching me how to spell "please" Now whenever you find out what the word "god" and angel mean get back to me. You are one dumbbell!
JW lies

Russell Springs, KY

#7190 Jan 11, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone on here knows when I made spelling errors, because history of my writings proves that. I didn't waste six years in high school, and four years in University to come out and have a fruit head teaching me how to spell "please" Now whenever you find out what the word "god" and angel mean get back to me. You are one dumbbell!
Also you cant read either...i ask you a question earlier, when i made the statement that we are son/daughters of God, but we are not angels...i ask you i you thought we was...you are so mixed up...college dont mean nothing if you cant use your learning in the proper manner...your education has nothing to do with understanding the bible....you need common sense, which you have none...you show me where is say other than where the JW changed it that Jesus was a god....i have asked you 100's of x to show me, but you want...wonder why, because the bible or the NWT does not support such lies....but if you read the bible it does support that JW was God in the flesh...why cant you see that Gods Spirit was in Jesus, meaning He had all of the Spirit....in Genesis does it not say we were made in His image...meaning we can have all the Spirit if we ask and walk in obedience...the Spirit of God lives in us, but it is up to you to what degree you have of the Spirit...which is based on faith....so, all im saying is the bible is simply saying that Gods Spirit was in Jesus...so that made God in the flesh....no one has ever came to be like Jesus because He was perfect and He was perfect because of the Spirit....why are you so hard headed to simple truth....you dont have enough Spirit to teach you,,,,the bible says the Spirit teaches all things...you are using that 4yrs educated brain to think in the natural, not like the bible is trying to teach you to think and that is in the supernatural.....so when you can understand that get back with me...if you need anymore help just let me know....Jamiacan have a deep rooted evil spirit within them...but you can have it cast out in the name of Jesus

Location hidden

#7191 Jan 11, 2013
JW lies wrote:
<quoted text> And you are one mixed up Jamiacan...so based on the way the JW think, Jesus is still a god, but now in heaven, so, the way the JW think then He is an angel now, since He is in heaven He is Michael the angel, right...or how do you know when He changes....so what are you saying Mons...the word says, you know the verse the JW left out, that in heaven these three are one...you say those 2 are one....is that right...so if not then it would be was a god...so which way is it Mons....you are so mixed up in the nugget you dont know what is right..the JW has blinded your simple mind to the truth.....also if Jesus was a god,then the disciples was breakning the 10 commandments....you shall have no other gods before me....as you say Jesus was a god...that makes them breaking the 10 commandment...and your mouth does not scare me one bit...that is all you have really able to do...you just remind me of the devil in disguise.....so, is Jesus a god now in heaven, or is He Michael the arch angel....and how do you know...you dont have scripture to back it up....but the christendoms do....only where the JW has changed it...so just because you cant come to the knowledge of truth does now mean it is not right...the Father, the Son, and the HG these three are one in heaven....or is it the Son is a god and an angel in heaven....see even your own lies dont make since....you need to lower you stinking Jamiacan pride and quit letting the devil blind you from the truth....so i was speaking as Jesus in no longer on earth to be a god...there is no other types of gods in heaven....God would break HIs own commandment....you have blinders on and it is pride...you dont want to admit you are following something that is a lie, so you will lose your soul over it...does name calling make you feel bigger or something...is that part of your fruit...and no im not weatherman....you are really mixed up bad...you get something in your little pea brain and you get be convinced otherwise...it will cost you one day...do you really think im the only one who opposes the teaching of the JW....and please is spelled that way not plase...you know when you was begging someone to show you a mistake..then you act like you knew somthing all the time...you dont know crap Mons, face it....you are just an import that has been decieved by a cult....so once again is Jesus a god and angel right now....because i say in heaven the three are one and you say he is 2, but have no biblical backing and i do...so go lay do....hey did you mention Jesus to anyone today, or did you ask them about the trinity...lets see some more of that fruit Mons
I'm sure it doesn't take a witness to know a fool! It takes a fool to know this moron. You are the worst Pentecostal around here. You are a laughing stack! The sweetest one still, is when "Jesus dropped out of heaven on the 120 head top"! ROTFL! When I told my sister, she laughed until she had he cups, and she Pentecostal.*shaking my head and grinning my teeth* have a great day "be careful" Aka Mr. Mrs Weatherman! Dwl!
mrogmann

Ellwood City, PA

#7192 Jan 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Smashing Success

Location hidden

#7193 Jan 11, 2013
JW lies wrote:
<quoted text> Also you cant read either...i ask you a question earlier, when i made the statement that we are son/daughters of God, but we are not angels...i ask you i you thought we was...you are so mixed up...college dont mean nothing if you cant use your learning in the proper manner...your education has nothing to do with understanding the bible.
What did I thought, that we are angels?*Catteling* only "be careful"! Yes indeed education plays some roll in understanding the bible. Maybe if you were educated you wouldn't be so dumb, and would at least know when a metaphor been used, such as symbolic and figurative terms. Also a real life story from a parable. Like I told your "Weather man" b4 it does take the wise, smart, bright or the intellect to have an accurate knowledge of God's word, but instead deep and thorough reading, studying and research, something we spend our whole life doing. The scripture says what is hidden from the wise and intellect reveal to babes. You missing the whole point of what I'm trying to say" let me repeat myself: I did not spend six years in high school, and four years in university to have a fruit head teaching me how to spell. Yuh get dat fruity?
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7194 Jan 11, 2013
Our Readers Ask . . .
Is Jesus the Archangel Michael?
&#9642; Put simply, the answer is yes. The custom of being called by more than one name is common in many cultures. The same situation occurs with names in the Bible. For example, the patriarch Jacob is also named Israel.(Genesis 35:10) The apostle Peter is named in five different ways—Symeon, Simon, Peter, Cephas, and Simon Peter.(Matthew 10:2; 16:16; John 1:42; Acts 15:7, 14) How can we be sure that Michael is another name for Jesus? Consider the following Scriptural evidence.
The Bible contains five references to the mighty spirit creature Michael. Three occurrences are in the book of Daniel. At Daniel 10:13, 21, we read that a dispatched angel is rescued by Michael, who is called “one of the foremost princes” and “the prince of you people.” Next, at Daniel 12:1, we learn that in the time of the end,“Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people.”
A further mention of Michael occurs at Revelation 12:7, which describes “Michael and his angels” as fighting a vital war that results in the ousting of Satan the Devil and his wicked angels from heaven.
Notice that in each of the above-mentioned cases, Michael is portrayed as a warrior angel battling for and protecting God’s people, even confronting Jehovah’s greatest enemy, Satan.
Jude verse 9 calls Michael “the archangel.” The prefix “arch” means “principal” or “chief,” and the word “archangel” is never used in the plural form in the Bible. The only other verse in which an archangel is mentioned is at 1 Thessalonians 4:16, where Paul describes the resurrected Jesus, saying:“The Lord [Jesus] himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet.” So Jesus Christ himself is here identified as the archangel, or chief angel.
In view of the foregoing, what can we conclude? Jesus Christ is Michael the archangel. Both names—Michael (meaning “Who Is Like God?”) and Jesus (meaning “Jehovah Is Salvation”)—focus attention on his role as the leading advocate of God’s sovereignty. Philippians 2:9 states:“God exalted him [the glorified Jesus] to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name.”
It is important to note that the human birth of Jesus was not the beginning of his life. Before Jesus was born, Mary was visited by an angel who told her that she would conceive a child by means of holy spirit and that she should name the child Jesus.(Luke 1:31) During his ministry, Jesus often spoke of his prehuman existence.—John 3:13; 8:23, 58.
So Michael the archangel is Jesus in his prehuman existence. After his resurrection and return to heaven, Jesus resumed his service as Michael, the chief angel,“to the glory of God the Father.”—Philippians 2:11.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7195 Jan 11, 2013
The main reason that Christendom rejects the idea that Jesus is Michael the Archangel is if they were to admit that truth it would blow their pagan Trinity doctrine right out of the water!
THINK ABOUT IT!

Location hidden

#7196 Jan 11, 2013
JW lies wrote:
<quoted text> Also you cant read either...i ask you a question earlier, when i made the statement that we are son/daughters of God, but we are not angels...i ask you i you thought we was...you are so mixed up...college dont mean nothing if you cant use your learning in the proper manner...your education has nothing to do with understanding the bible....you need common sense, which you have none...you show me where is say other than where the JW changed it that Jesus was a god....i have asked you 100's of x to show me, but you want...wonder why, because the bible or the NWT does not support such lies....but if you read the bible it does support that JW was God in the flesh...why cant you see that Gods Spirit was in Jesus, meaning He had all of the Spirit....in Genesis does it not say we were made in His image...meaning we can have all the Spirit if we ask and walk in obedience...the Spirit of God lives in us, but it is up to you to what degree you have of the Spirit...which is based on faith....so, all im saying is the bible is simply saying that Gods Spirit was in Jesus...so that made God in the flesh....no one has ever came to be like Jesus because He was perfect and He was perfect because of the Spirit....why are you so hard headed to simple truth....you dont have enough Spirit to teach you,,,,the bible says the Spirit teaches all things...you are using that 4yrs educated brain to think in the natural, not like the bible is trying to teach you to think and that is in the supernatural.....so when you can understand that get back with me...if you need anymore help just let me know....Jamiacan have a deep rooted evil spirit within them...but you can have it cast out in the name of Jesus
With your stereotyping ignorance. Many will agree with me that throughout all the Islands Jamaicans are the most warm, fun loving, upbeat and polite people, but don't cross them, they will mash you down in the split of a second. They are also known to be feisty that's when you cross them. You have been told on here many times that you are evil, and that statement is so true because it have been proven in your speech! Are you Jamaican? Next time please get the proper spelling of my country name b4 you used it. Its not a simple Island, or one to take lightly, its on the map!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7197 Jan 11, 2013
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> With your stereotyping ignorance. Many will agree with me that throughout all the Islands Jamaicans are the most warm, fun loving, upbeat and polite people, but don't cross them, they will mash you down in the split of a second. They are also known to be feisty that's when you cross them. You have been told on here many times that you are evil, and that statement is so true because it have been proven in your speech! Are you Jamaican? Next time please get the proper spelling of my country name b4 you used it. Its not a simple Island, or one to take lightly, its on the map!
You post too much, indicating that you are not intelligent or abused as a child. You are a stigma of your imagination, imagining fear when it is not there. You fear Jehovah's Witnesses..........relax, they will not harm you. You no doubt lived a homo life for years with lots of guilt. If you repent, you can return to preach the good news..........a joy that is shared by millions today. Freaks like you can be changed into good people. If you resist.......a freak you will remain. Suck my stool.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7198 Jan 11, 2013
JohnPaulIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You post too much, indicating that you are not intelligent or abused as a child. You are a stigma of your imagination, imagining fear when it is not there. You fear Jehovah's Witnesses..........relax, they will not harm you. You no doubt lived a homo life for years with lots of guilt. If you repent, you can return to preach the good news..........a joy that is shared by millions today. Freaks like you can be changed into good people. If you resist.......a freak you will remain. Suck my stool.
"John Paul III"
I think you have "Mon1029" confused with someone else, she is one of Jehovah's Witnesses as well as myself. Thanks for sticking up for us. Are you a JW or have relatives that are?
Have a goodnight.
be careful

Louisville, KY

#7199 Jan 12, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
The main reason that Christendom rejects the idea that Jesus is Michael the Archangel is if they were to admit that truth it would blow their pagan Trinity doctrine right out of the water!
THINK ABOUT IT!
Oh stop you are tormenting me with the word...please throw me some spiritual crumes from the table...all this torment of the word is causing me to have fervent heat making me dissolve....now that is some real good educated stuff there...not...Mons why didnt you ever but something up like known fact has...known fact do you have a Masters degree or something...oh wait...Jesus, His disciple or others had no degrees but they learned....see Mons just from your own commnents shows you dont have it....the Spirit teaches, even those that dont have a college degree the Spirit will show them and open there mind to the word...now stop with the words you are tormenting me and i feel like im going to dissolve from the fervent heat....i told that to all my family and you know what they didnt laugh...they said we should pray for any organizations that thinks that way..esp. when they dont have scripture to back it up...so, those interpretations are not funny it just shows what education wihtout the Spirit can let the mind come up with...so Mons, give us some scripture there ole girl....Jesus is the truth...and the truht will set you free...but you first must come to the knowledge of truth...
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7200 Jan 12, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Oh stop you are tormenting me with the word...please throw me some spiritual crumes from the table...all this torment of the word is causing me to have fervent heat making me dissolve....now that is some real good educated stuff there...not...Mons why didnt you ever but something up like known fact has...known fact do you have a Masters degree or something...oh wait...Jesus, His disciple or others had no degrees but they learned....see Mons just from your own commnents shows you dont have it....the Spirit teaches, even those that dont have a college degree the Spirit will show them and open there mind to the word...now stop with the words you are tormenting me and i feel like im going to dissolve from the fervent heat....i told that to all my family and you know what they didnt laugh...they said we should pray for any organizations that thinks that way..esp. when they dont have scripture to back it up...so, those interpretations are not funny it just shows what education wihtout the Spirit can let the mind come up with...so Mons, give us some scripture there ole girl....Jesus is the truth...and the truht will set you free...but you first must come to the knowledge of truth...
I believe the words do torment you,cause you sure don't understand em!!Why don't you look up sheol and hades,and find out the real definition of them? You probably won't do that either, because that would put doubt on your hell fire doctrine.Or maybe it's just because you might find out the JW's are teaching the truth.We all know that would kill your pride!!

Location hidden

#7201 Jan 12, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the words do torment you,cause you sure don't understand em!!Why don't you look up sheol and hades,and find out the real definition of them? You probably won't do that either, because that would put doubt on your hell fire doctrine.Or maybe it's just because you might find out the JW's are teaching the truth.We all know that would kill your pride!!
:) well done :)

Location hidden

#7202 Jan 12, 2013
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Oh stop you are tormenting me with the word...please throw me some spiritual crumes from the table...all this torment of the word is causing me to have fervent heat making me dissolve....now that is some real good educated stuff there...not...Mons why didnt you ever but something up like known fact has...known fact do you have a Masters degree or something...oh wait...Jesus, His disciple or others had no degrees but they learned....see Mons just from your own commnents shows you dont have it....the Spirit teaches, even those that dont have a college degree the Spirit will show them and open there mind to the word...now stop with the words you are tormenting me and i feel like im going to dissolve from the fervent heat....i told that to all my family and you know what they didnt laugh...they said we should pray for any organizations that thinks that way..esp. when they dont have scripture to back it up...so, those interpretations are not funny it just shows what education wihtout the Spirit can let the mind come up with...so Mons, give us some scripture there ole girl....Jesus is the truth...and the truht will set you free...but you first must come to the knowledge of truth...
Believe you me, "crumbs" is an understatement! Everyone on here knows that you have a special head! I already made myself clear that one does not have to be educated to learn God's word. All one needs is basic education, good reasoning and some common sense, however education also plays its roll as well. Without a word of a lie, many who are now in the truth could not read, all they knew was their names, but JW taught them how to, and they're now good readers. When we call on someone, if they cannot read we don't leave them, we teach them. We have traveling overseers who are traveling the world today doing missionary work who could not read. A lady who could not read got baptized last assembly. This lady I know for sure that she could not read because the sister who was studying with her I accompanied her on the study couple of times. This lady is now excel tremendously in her reading, she even volunteer to read scriptures at the meetings. "Be careful" I would not even touch on that topic with you on education, because you don't even have basic common sense much less basic education. For one to sincerely believe that a symbolic virgin refers to a literal virgin, "fire can out fire" "Jesus fell out of heaven on people's head top" displays absolutely no common sense at all!! How will you understand the bible if you don't understand basic symbolic terms? "Weather man" the weather is great today, its 13 degree!! Lol!

Location hidden

#7203 Jan 12, 2013
be careful wrote:
My sister and you share the same faith she shouldn't laugh! How divided you are!!
bottomfeeder

AOL

#7204 Jan 12, 2013
there are only a few places left ,..
so you had better be EXTRA nice ,...or you WILL go to HE double toothpicks
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7205 Jan 12, 2013
bottomfeeder wrote:
there are only a few places left ,..
so you had better be EXTRA nice ,...or you WILL go to HE doubletoothpicks
Maybe you should look up the definition of hell also!
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7206 Jan 12, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should look up the definition of hell also!
Dear "Hello",
You should know by now they don't have any time to do any research, they are too busy bad mouthing and posting outright lies about Jehovah's Witnesses. You may as well give it up.
Have a goodnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Min 176,694
Cave city adult bookstore 4 hr Yes 7
Walmart Fun 4 hr Yes 4
Fair ground street 22 hr haddad 5
corpse at kozy 23 hr haddad 17
Does the "Appliance Store" beside Walmart have ... Fri Mister Clean 2
Police Tip line Fri Easy E 2

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages