144,000 going to heaven
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7025 Dec 1, 2012
be careful wrote:
Here is known fact...i have tried to show you what webelieve and i cant get through to you, so Goodbye....then he staysoff for 3-4 days,then he returns....i always notice he leaves when he cant answer a question, waits till MOns getsthe subject changedthen he returns. Known fact gets madthen says goodbyethen cools down and returns for more punishmentof the truth....you like it dont you...you knowthe pharisee havebeen trying to prove Jesus wrong every sincethe bible wasbeing written, or when Jesus walkedthe earth,,,,do you noticethe comparisonof them and a JW
be careful” wrote:
.....enough of the argueing and all the rest...it has gottne no one no where.....just keep your comments to yourself and I will also......

“Known fact” responded:

“Plop-Plop fizz-fizz oh what a relief it is!”

"be careful "KEEP YOUR WORD!
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7026 Dec 1, 2012
If Jesus is God Almighty, then the following is true
God needs to learn obedience Heb5:8.
God is our brother Heb2:11,
God offered loud cries & tears to himself that he would save himself from death and since he showed himself reverent submission he answered himself- Heb5:7
Raised himself from death and sat himself down next to his own right hand and removed all authority from himself, to give it to himself so simultaneously he has and doesn't have it. 1Cor15:24-28
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7027 Dec 1, 2012
Known fact wrote:
If Jesus is God Almighty, then the following is true
God is our brother Heb2:11,
God offered loud cries & tears to himself that he would save himself from death and since he showed himself reverent submission he answered himself- Heb5:7
Raised himself from death and sat himself down next to his own right hand and removed all authority from himself, to give it to himself so simultaneously he has and doesn't have it. 1Cor15:24-
You show em proof and even tell em where to look,and I bet she still won't get it.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7028 Dec 3, 2012
When "Be careful" gone, everyone gone! Isn't that really really strange? "To tell the truth" do you literally attach to "be careful", or do you symbolically attach to her? Just curious:>
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7029 Dec 4, 2012
Mon1029 wrote:
When "Be careful" gone, everyone gone! Isn't that really really strange? "To tell the truth" do you literally attach to "be careful", or do you symbolically attach to her? Just curious:>
Maybe she's starting to see the truth,and don't want to admit it!And yes,I noticed that too.
be careful

Lexington, KY

#7030 Dec 4, 2012
Mon1029 wrote:
Are you symbollically stupid or litteraly stupid....you have carried on like this from day one...give up MOns...i have told you when i accidentally didt change my name and once i did jus to see if you would answer a question..which by the way you didnt....do you look at this as a numbers game or something.....you really need help...here is another verse for you...Proverbs 23:13-14 Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod he will not die. You shall beat him with a rod and deleiver his soul from hell....that's what the JW need

Location hidden

#7031 Dec 4, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she's starting to see the truth,and don't want to admit it!And yes,I noticed that too.
I know she sees the logics in our beliefs, and what the bible says, but she will never admits it because she's too proud, and besibes she hates too much, so that makes it worst that she will not admit.

Location hidden

#7032 Dec 4, 2012
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Are you symbollically stupid or litteraly stupid....you have carried on like this from day one...give up MOns...i have told you when i accidentally didt change my name and once i did jus to see if you would answer a question..which by the way you didnt....do you look at this as a numbers game or something.....you really need help...here is another verse for you...Proverbs 23:13-14 Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod he will not die. You shall beat him with a rod and deleiver his soul from hell....that's what the JW need
You shouldn't asked about symbolic, because you don't know that word, and you never used it. But no I'm literally stupid, but not as stupid as you.
be careful

Louisville, KY

#7033 Dec 6, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she's starting to see the truth,and don't want to admit it!And yes,I noticed that too.
Jesus is the truth, the way, and the life....that is the only truth i see...you dont see it or you would respond differntly than you do...hey to tell the truth....Merry Christmas...remember the reason for the season...and Jesus is the reason...Merry Christams to all and to all a good night....
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7034 Dec 7, 2012
If Jesus is God Almighty, then the following is true:

God had to be made perfect Heb.5:9

God is our brother Heb.2:11

God offered loud cries and tears to himself that he would save himself from death and since he showed himself reverent submission he answered himself. Heb5:7

God raised himself from death and sat himself down next to his own right hand.

God removed all authority from himself, to give it to himself so simultaneously he has and doesn't have it. 1Cor15:24-28
Hello

Columbia, KY

#7035 Dec 7, 2012
Known fact wrote:
If Jesus is God Almighty, then the following is true:
God had to be made perfect Heb.5:9
God is our brother Heb.2:11
God offered loud cries and tears to himself that he would save himself from death and since he showed himself reverent submission he answered himself. Heb5:7
God raised himself from death and sat himself down next to his own right hand.
God removed all authority from himself, to give it to himself so simultaneously he has and doesn't have it. 1Cor15:24-28
I would almost bet be careful and tell the truth still won't get it.
Known Fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7036 Dec 18, 2012
THE END
Freethinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#7037 Dec 24, 2012
Why don't you read some Christopher hitchens, Sam Harris, Carl Sagan, and Nietzsche? Religion is a drug and you ppl need to detox!!!
Freethinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#7039 Dec 24, 2012
And christmas was originally a conglomeration of PAGAN holidays. Look it up. Jesus is not the original reason , the winter solstice, birth of Mithras, saturnalia. Do some historical , not biblical, research.
Judy

Columbia, KY

#7040 Dec 24, 2012
Freethinker wrote:
And christmas was originally a conglomeration of PAGAN holidays. Look it up. Jesus is not the original reason , the winter solstice, birth of Mithras, saturnalia. Do some historical , not biblical, research.
Most people would be shocked if they really knew the truth about how christmas got started.It is the number one pagan holiday,and is based on lies.Look up the history of chritmas and you can see for yourself.
A JW

Cape Canaveral, FL

#7041 Dec 24, 2012
SOW WEEDS, REAP WEEDS
At one time, church authorities fought “tooth and nail against [the] relics of heathenism,” says the book Christmas Customs and Traditions—Their History and Significance. But in time, church leaders became more eager to fill pews than teach truth. Hence, they began to “wink at” those pagan practices. Later they embraced them.
‘What you sow you reap,’ the Bible says.(Galatians 6:7) After sowing their fields with the seeds of paganism, the churches should not be surprised that “weeds” proliferate. A celebration allegedly honoring the birth of Jesus becomes an excuse for drunkenness and revelry, the shopping mall becomes more popular than the church, families go deeply into debt buying presents, and children confuse myth with reality and Santa Claus with Jesus Christ. Yes, for good reason, God said:“Quit touching the unclean thing.”—2 Corinthians 6:17.

Location hidden

#7042 Dec 25, 2012
A JW wrote:
SOW WEEDS, REAP WEEDS
At one time, church authorities fought “tooth and nail against [the] relics of heathenism,” says the book Christmas Customs and Traditions—Their History and Significance. But in time, church leaders became more eager to fill pews than teach truth. Hence, they began to “wink at” those pagan practices. Later they embraced them.
‘What you sow you reap,’ the Bible says.(Galatians 6:7) After sowing their fields with the seeds of paganism, the churches should not be surprised that “weeds” proliferate. A celebration allegedly honoring the birth of Jesus becomes an excuse for drunkenness and revelry, the shopping mall becomes more popular than the church, families go deeply into debt buying presents, and children confuse myth with reality and Santa Claus with Jesus Christ. Yes, for good reason, God said:“Quit touching the unclean thing.”—2 Corinthians 6:17.
:)

Location hidden

#7043 Dec 25, 2012
Freethinker wrote:
I know you not a witness because you go against religions. I'm really really glad you posted this quote so ones can see that it is not just JW knows that Christmas and all other holidays are pagan. All religions who claim to be christians indulge in these paganistic holidays and yet they critize JW to be pagan!!! How ironic?"Be careful" I hope you read this and try knock some sense in that brain of yours!

Location hidden

#7044 Dec 25, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Most people would be shocked if they really knew the truth about how christmas got started.It is the number one pagan holiday,and is based on lies.Look up the history of chritmas and you can see for yourself.
I must say that I like your quote as well Judy. I love to hear the truth coming from someone, especially if they are not a witness. It is nice when you know the truth because it always sets you free. If you don't mind me asking you, are you a witness? If you are not, and even if you are not a religious person you can look around to see what religion claim to know the truth and practicing it. "Be careful" Christmas has nothing to do with Christ, it is about Santa Claus. Most of these poor kids don't even know the reason for Christmas because their parents never taught them that it means the birth of Christ, all they talk about is Santa Claus and present. It is ironic how people who don't even believe in Christ celebrate his birth. "Be careful" don't be ignorant, and you don't have to stay in your ignorance, because there are many resources, and sources that you can learn from, they will give you reliable information. The encyclopedia of Britainica is a good source, plus many others. Humble yourself, listen, read research, study and meditate. With a humble heart ask Jehovah to show you the truth. Nice quote Judy!! Thumbs up!!

Location hidden

#7045 Dec 25, 2012
Freethinker wrote:
Even though you advised not to do biblical research, the bible is actually, and also a reliable source, because there is no where in the bible that mention Jesus' birth, and that he was born on December 25, neither does it tells us to celebrate his birth. There are two birthdays mention in the bible, and they were celebrated for wrong reasons. One was when they beheaded John the Baptist, and the other was with nebuchadnezzar, those two people weren't man of God, they were pagan. As JW we educate ourselves in so many ways, and history is one of them, that's why our publications are so practical, and global. From a biblical and historical point a view we know that all holiday celebrations are pagan. Based on your quotes I know that you are not a religious person, but look! You know the truth about Christ, but at the same time many out there who claim to be Christians, and will not accept no other resting place than heaven, don't even know the truth about him. I wish you would go out there to help educating these so-called christians about Christmas, including all these paganistic holidays. They will listen to you better than how they would listen to JW... Nice quote though, well done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min How 151,868
Fast trucks/cars around town 6 hr Blown 29
Adair Regional Jail 15 hr Gobble gobble 4
Lawless and Smith donation Fri ha 48
jenny stotts Fri tell me 1
Sun Products or Evine Live? Thu Cant Know 1
Hot employee at 55 five star Thu cow town 18

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance