|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> God's Righteousness Through Faigh...Romans 3:21-26 (Please read this a put in in your heart)..But now the righteousnes of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by th Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by HIs grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,whom God set forth as a propitiation by HIs blood, through faith, to demostrate God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demostrate at the present time HIs righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus....there in only on righteousness, no one is more righteous than another...there is no such thing as a earthly righteous and a heaenly righteous, God's righteousness is the same through JC
So who said their are two seperates righteousness? Who said that there are earthly righteousness and heavenly righteousness? You are the slowest individual I have ever encountered with throughout my entire life. It is one righteousness, rather one will be in heaven, or on earth. Everyone has to display the same kind of righteousness that is acceptable to Jehovah and his son Jesus christ. This righteousness is Jehovah's righteous standard, what he requires of us,and this means that we have to be in a righteous standing to inherit everlasting life, rather in heaven or on earth.*Sigh*#:-S
be careful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> So who said their are two seperates righteousness? Who said that there are earthly righteousness and heavenly righteousness? You are the slowest individual I have ever encountered with throughout my entire life. It is one righteousness, rather one will be in heaven, or on earth. Everyone has to display the same kind of righteousness that is acceptable to Jehovah and his son Jesus christ. This righteousness is Jehovah's righteous standard, what he requires of us,and this means that we have to be in a righteous standing to inherit everlasting life, rather in heaven or on earth.*Sigh*#:-S
None of what the JW says makes any sense....like the explanation known fact gave about the verse I quoted when it said fervent heat.....the word plainly says there will be a new heaven and earth...remember the verse to tell the truth posted.....when he said that o ne verse said the new earth would have no sea....I can look it up if need be...but how do you explain that away.....I have one more comment and im done....now I see why there will be gnashing and gnawing it talks about in the bible because alot of people like the JW are going to be really surprised when the see the truth....also again I ask how can one gnash and gnaw if they are dead....explain that away will you please.....no one nwver answered...and. no Mons this is not a trick from the devil.....don't try to avoid the question...and if you can't answer pleaase don't start with running your mouth with all that good fruit you continue to producd with it

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> None of what the JW says makes any sense....like the explanation known fact gave about the verse I quoted when it said fervent heat.....the word plainly says there will be a new heaven and earth...remember the verse to tell the truth posted.....when he said that o ne verse said the new earth would have no sea....I can look it up if need be...but how do you explain that away.....I have one more comment and im done....now I see why there will be gnashing and gnawing it talks about in the bible because alot of people like the JW are going to be really surprised when the see the truth....also again I ask how can one gnash and gnaw if they are dead....explain that away will you please.....no one nwver answered...and. no Mons this is not a trick from the devil.....don't try to avoid the question...and if you can't answer pleaase don't start with running your mouth with all that good fruit you continue to producd with it
Yuh fool fool like duck... Only you alone, and your christendom associates will be "gashing" and "gnawing" of teeth, but guess what? You won't have any teeth to gash, and gnaw because they will be all rot, or burn out in "hell fire" DWL! ROTFL! "Be carefullll!! "A deh suh nice"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> None of what the JW says makes any sense....like the explanation known fact gave about the verse I quoted when it said fervent heat.....the word plainly says there will be a new heaven and earth...remember the verse to tell the truth posted.....when he said that o ne verse said the new earth would have no sea....I can look it up if need be...but how do you explain that away.....I have one more comment and im done....now I see why there will be gnashing and gnawing it talks about in the bible because alot of people like the JW are going to be really surprised when the see the truth....also again I ask how can one gnash and gnaw if they are dead....explain that away will you please.....no one nwver answered...and. no Mons this is not a trick from the devil.....don't try to avoid the question...and if you can't answer pleaase don't start with running your mouth with all that good fruit you continue to producd with it
And everything "Be careful" said makes sense. "Hell fire" "three entities in one" (Trinity) the unintelligible gibberish,(unknowing tongue)"fire out fire" Jesus dropped out of heaven on the 120 people" (holy Ghost, and its Jesus) are the most intelligent lines I ever heard. You displaying some heck of intelligence on here.
Hello

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Yuh fool fool like duck... Only you alone, and your christendom associates will be "gashing" and "gnawing" of teeth, but guess what? You won't have any teeth to gash, and gnaw because they will be all rot, or burn out in "hell fire" DWL! ROTFL! "Be carefullll!! "A deh suh nice"!
They want to talk about one scripture and totally ignore all the other scriptures that clearly states the earth will remain forever.In Mathew where it talks about the nashing of teeth,Jesus tell's you in the scripture's that it is a parable,now don't tell me be careful has already forgotten what a parable is.
be careful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

You proved my point Mons...if you think you kn ow something you give a comment and of course you have to give your tongue with it(and what does the bible say about those who can't control their tongues)but when you can't give an answwr you give all mouth.....so, face it Mons you don't have an answer so you have to try and be funny....but I remind you,you want be laughing the day you see the truth...now either answer or shut your moutb...stop you gnasing and gnawing....just tape things you say and play it back and you will k now what it will sound like even if you don't kn ow what it is.......all you can be is sarcastic because you can't answer......so now Re you saying the is a fire......you are so mixed up....again I ask you how can there be gnashing and gnawing if one is dead....it is plain that those words are describing an action but how can there be action if on is xead as the JW claim...do the Jw teach about this gnasing and gnawing..if not why not...maybe k nown fact can answer....at least he can control his tongue
be careful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>They want to talk about one scripture and totally ignore all the other scriptures that clearly states the earth will remain forever.In Mathew where it talks about the nashing of teeth,Jesus tell's you in the scripture's that it is a parable,now don't tell me be careful has already forgotten what a parable is.
Oh and let me see you don't do that do you..just take one verse......so im aski ng you what does the words gnasing and gnawing means....you are talking about the general statment what it is...but what do the words I n the parable....so you think it is something othe than what it means......yea here is a parable....Jesus tells us about the wheat and tares....the tares are bad...the wheat are good...the enemy who sowed tares are devil....the harvest is the end of time....therefore as the tares are gathered and burned so will it be at the end of the age..The Son of Man will send oug His angelsand they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend and any lawlessness,and will casg them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnasing of teeth.... now Jesus has told us everthing in that parable what it means except what wailing and gnasing is.....you k now...it is because if you are to ignorant to figure ig out He probably figured it wouldn't do any good to tell you anyways.....it means what it says......you are hung up up on The word parable and nog what words are in the parable.....so just answer about wailng and gnashing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>They want to talk about one scripture and totally ignore all the other scriptures that clearly states the earth will remain forever.In Mathew where it talks about the nashing of teeth,Jesus tell's you in the scripture's that it is a parable,now don't tell me be careful has already forgotten what a parable is.
it is only she and her associates will believe that it is a literal gashing of teeth. They can't seems to see anything symbolic, or figurative in the bible. She hasn't forgotten what is a parable, she doesn't know what is a parable, that's a difference. She still believes that the parable with Lazarus and the rich man is real. When she claimed that the word "virgin" in Revelation is literal I asked her if she is a virgin, because if she is not a virgin then she couldn't enter heaven, since it will only be literal virgins going there. I said to her, "I know that you are not a virgin because you talked about her partner" I said to her, "you claims that only the Jews and virgins will be going to heaven, and you neither a virgin, or a Jew, so how do you have heavenly hope"? She still could see that there was no logic in what she was saying. I honestly never knew that kind of people like be careful on this planet, and I'm not even kidding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Oh and let me see you don't do that do you..just take one verse......so im aski ng you what does the words gnasing and gnawing means....you are talking about the general statment what it is...but what do the words I n the parable....so you think it is something othe than what it means......yea here is a parable....Jesus tells us about the wheat and tares....the tares are bad...the wheat are good...the enemy who sowed tares are devil....the harvest is the end of time....therefore as the tares are gathered and burned so will it be at the end of the age..The Son of Man will send oug His angelsand they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend and any lawlessness,and will casg them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnasing of teeth.... now Jesus has told us everthing in that parable what it means except what wailing and gnasing is.....you k now...it is because if you are to ignorant to figure ig out He probably figured it wouldn't do any good to tell you anyways.....it means what it says......you are hung up up on The word parable and nog what words are in the parable.....so just answer about wailng and gnashing
So if Jesus used the gashing of teeth as a parable, how can it be real, as in literal? Yuh fool nuh box cover enuh? Mennnn!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

be careful wrote:
You proved my point Mons...if you think you kn ow something you give a comment and of course you have to give your tongue with it(and what does the bible say about those who can't control their tongues)but when you can't give an answwr you give all mouth.....so, face it Mons you don't have an answer so you have to try and be funny....but I remind you,you want be laughing the day you see the truth...now either answer or shut your moutb...stop you gnasing and gnawing....just tape things you say and play it back and you will k now what it will sound like even if you don't kn ow what it is.......all you can be is sarcastic because you can't answer......so now Re you saying the is a fire......you are so mixed up....again I ask you how can there be gnashing and gnawing if one is dead....it is plain that those words are describing an action but how can there be action if on is xead as the JW claim...do the Jw teach about this gnasing and gnawing..if not why not...maybe k nown fact can answer....at least he can control his tongue
I'm sure you never heard me use a swear word on here, but explicitly tell you exactly what kind of a person I think you are, someone who is illiterate, ignorant, arrogant and uncivilized. When you wants to get real nasty you act in the name of "to tell the truth" "real deal" " Retard" etc... Couple weeks ago you was very nasty in the name of "be careful" that "Know Facts" had to remind you of how good of a christian you are. Remember? I have a feisty, but decent tongue, unlike you who has a lying, critical and a very nasty one.
Hello

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> it is only she and her associates will believe that it is a literal gashing of teeth. They can't seems to see anything symbolic, or figurative in the bible. She hasn't forgotten what is a parable, she doesn't know what is a parable, that's a difference. She still believes that the parable with Lazarus and the rich man is real. When she claimed that the word "virgin" in Revelation is literal I asked her if she is a virgin, because if she is not a virgin then she couldn't enter heaven, since it will only be literal virgins going there. I said to her, "I know that you are not a virgin because you talked about her partner" I said to her, "you claims that only the Jews and virgins will be going to heaven, and you neither a virgin, or a Jew, so how do you have heavenly hope"? She still could see that there was no logic in what she was saying. I honestly never knew that kind of people like be careful on this planet, and I'm not even kidding.
I'm not that bible literate,but most the time I can figure out when He is speaking literaly or not.
be careful

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not that bible literate,but most the time I can figure out when He is speaking literaly or not.
Are wheat and tares not real things....then Jesus tells how He is using them....are there not sowers of seeds....Jesus tells us whos is sowing....like i said before He dont tell us what the furnace of fire and the gnasing and gnawing because He figured people would be smart enough to figure it out....so wheat, tares and sowers are real things.....and if you studied OT tradition with how people serperated the tares from the wheat you would know they burned them like Jesus said.....so how much is litteral here.....all truth....that is what is wrong with a JW they try to take and make an issue out of the word litteral
be careful

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not that bible literate,but most the time I can figure out when He is speaking literaly or not.
A typicacl JW will yell it is symbolic, it is figurative, it is litteal, and then call names telling someone that are stupid but never actually say whay they think it means.....that much i have learned a bout the deceiving of a JW...just likea Pharisee...Pharisee used to try and trick Jesus...but He knew their hearts....you dont have the right heart condition.....i still think that is so funny because your thinking is so backwards you speak that way....i bet you understood that didnt you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> A typicacl JW will yell it is symbolic, it is figurative, it is litteal, and then call names telling someone that are stupid but never actually say whay they think it means.....that much i have learned a bout the deceiving of a JW...just likea Pharisee...Pharisee used to try and trick Jesus...but He knew their hearts....you dont have the right heart condition.....i still think that is so funny because your thinking is so backwards you speak that way....i bet you understood that didnt you
You telling people that they speak backward, but do you speak front ward? Cast the mote out of your eyes then you will see clearly to take the beam from others eyes. Why are people sowing wheat and tares, do you think they are preparing enough food (literal) for the new heaven?(Literal) because according to you there will be no earth, and it will be a literal new heaven. We are intelligent enough to know when I symbolic term is being use. Jesus used many parables, examples and illustration in his ministry that's one of the things that made him an excellent teacher. Your brain is very lazy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hello wrote:
Because you have common sense, and reasonoing. One doesn't have to be bible literate to detect a parable, all it takes is common sense. "Be careful" fall short of those. Not even one, and one will help her, her brain needs a clean sweap before she is able to learn the basic. I honestly pity her... The one group that would and can help her she oppose.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Finding the Best Translation
The Bible was written using the common, everyday languages of average people, such as farmers, shepherds, and fishermen.(Nehemiah 8:8, 12; Acts 4:13) Therefore, a good translation of the Bible makes the message it contains accessible to sincere people, regardless of their background. A desirable translation will also do the following:
1) Accurately convey the original message that was inspired by God.—2 Timothy 3:16.
2) Translate the meaning of words literally when the wording and structure of the original text allows for such a rendering in the target language.
3) Communicate the correct sense of a word or a phrase when a literal rendering of the original-language expression would distort or obscure the meaning.
4) Use natural, easy-to-understand language that encourages reading.
Is such a translation available? Millions of readers favor using the New World Translation. Why? Because they agree with the approach taken by its translation committee, as stated in the foreword to the first English edition:“We offer no paraphrase of the Scriptures. Our endeavor all through has been to give as literal a translation as possible, where modern English idiom allows and where a literal rendition does not for any clumsiness hide the thought.”
The New World Translation has been printed in whole or in part in more than 60 languages, with a total printing of more than 145,000,000 copies! If it is available in your language, why not ask Jehovah’s Witnesses for a copy and see for yourself the benefits of this accurate translation?
Sincere Bible students want to grasp and act upon the message that God inspired. If you are such a person, you need an accurate Bible translation. Really, you deserve nothing less.
be careful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Because you have common sense, and reasonoing. One doesn't have to be bible literate to detect a parable, all it takes is common sense. "Be careful" fall short of those. Not even one, and one will help her, her brain needs a clean sweap before she is able to learn the basic. I honestly pity her... The one group that would and can help her she oppose.
Wheat and tares are real items.....good and bad are real types of people....the devil is real...the end of time is real.....the furnace of ofire is real....and the wailing and gnashing is gonna be real....how much reality do you need....stop living in the JW lies....so a JW can say what something isn't but never say what it is.......two words that you need to forgdt Mons are the words litgeral and aymbolic......you get that alll mixed up......so go look up in OT and see how the tares where gotten rid of.....that right Jesus zaid the where burned....if the JW say fire is symbolic of destruction then how can there be wailing and gnashing.....what oh JW does it mean....i k now you have the answer and just want tell me....right....please....you have nothing but lies....so explain Mons or jusg keep running that JW mouth....that is all you ever did......i surpriswd someone hasnt smacked that Jamaican head for you...but im sure you dont talk like that in the field.....phoneyl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

be careful wrote:
<quoted text> Wheat and tares are real items.....good and bad are real types of people....the devil is real...the end of time is real.....the furnace of ofire is real....and the wailing and gnashing is gonna be real....how much reality do you need....stop living in the JW lies....so a JW can say what something isn't but never say what it is.......two words that you need to forgdt Mons are the words litgeral and aymbolic......you get that alll mixed up......so go look up in OT and see how the tares where gotten rid of.....that right Jesus zaid the where burned....if the JW say fire is symbolic of destruction then how can there be wailing and gnashing.....what oh JW does it mean....i k now you have the answer and just want tell me....right....please....you have nothing but lies....so explain Mons or jusg keep running that JW mouth....that is all you ever did......i surpriswd someone hasnt smacked that Jamaican head for you...but im sure you dont talk like that in the field.....phoneyl
No, I never talked like that in the field. I came across ignorance, but nothing like yours. No, no one has ever smacked my head, but I will give you the privilege, will you be my guest? I not only have a Jamaican head, or one that only wear caps, I got one that can think and reason intelligently. Without a word of a lie, I never knew someone like you exist, especially in a North American country that so civilize. if there was a fiery hell for people who dont live up to Jehovah's expectation I really don't think that he would burn you in it, because you too pathetic, you deserves to be pity than to be punish. You neither deserves to be in heaven, earth or hell, a wonder where Jehovah would put you? Any clue?
Anonymous

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> No, I never talked like that in the field. I came across ignorance, but nothing like yours. No, no one has ever smacked my head, but I will give you the privilege, will you be my guest? I not only have a Jamaican head, or one that only wear caps, I got one that can think and reason intelligently. Without a word of a lie, I never knew someone like you exist, especially in a North American country that so civilize. if there was a fiery hell for people who dont live up to Jehovah's expectation I really don't think that he would burn you in it, because you too pathetic, you deserves to be pity than to be punish. You neither deserves to be in heaven, earth or hell, a wonder where Jehovah would put you? Any clue?
Take it easy on her! Lol!
be careful

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> No, I never talked like that in the field. I came across ignorance, but nothing like yours. No, no one has ever smacked my head, but I will give you the privilege, will you be my guest? I not only have a Jamaican head, or one that only wear caps, I got one that can think and reason intelligently. Without a word of a lie, I never knew someone like you exist, especially in a North American country that so civilize. if there was a fiery hell for people who dont live up to Jehovah's expectation I really don't think that he would burn you in it, because you too pathetic, you deserves to be pity than to be punish. You neither deserves to be in heaven, earth or hell, a wonder where Jehovah would put you? Any clue?
Dont worry about me worry about yourself.....look at how stupid you are...you cant answer so you run that mouth...all you have ever did...if you had one you would be more than proud to answer so i see you dont know...all you JW know how to say is it is litteral, it is symbolic....symbolic of what you retard....go back to Jamiaca with that cult mentality of yours...you go real mixed up over there and now you trying to take Americans with you....just answer....how about that known fact why cant he answer...he seems to have alot of education and thinks he knows alot....you people need to learn the word....you cant answer so all you do is call names....you have done it from day one to anyone who comes on hear....im so far inside your brain you think everyone is me....get over it....im flattered for you to think that;...that means im getting to you....gnash and gnawl and wail you lying JW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,521 - 6,540 of8,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Fed Up Again 139,053
courtney cross 49 min oops 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr do whut 123,148
Wet/Dry petition 1 hr signedit 27
places for rent 1 hr Help Me Please 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr From Boston 16,031
Mad Dog Yates (May '13) 3 hr Ms funny 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••