144,000 going to heaven

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Comments (Page 326)

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of8,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6862
Nov 18, 2012
 
to tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text> How about posting one scripture from the Bible (without taking it out of its intended purpose)That proves the jw's are different from other denominations,your religeon was started by man, and it is still dictated by man today (The Watchtower Bible And Tract Society)even to the point of printing the JW's own Bible to support thier false teachings,now just who do youi think is going to believe you JW's are not a denomination?(more like a cult would be the right word)
I honestly think you should spend more time educating yourself instead of critizing others who are much more sensible than you are. No wonder you are such a poor reader, you spends more time critizing than reading.
to tellthe truth

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6863
Nov 18, 2012
 
Mon1029 wrote:
@" To tell the truth" aka "be careful" That's all you good for is to go to unreliable source and pull up people's information and posted on here without having any knowledge if the information is true or false. You know what I call people like you? Weak minded followers, one with absolutely no brain at all. You can't reason, think or even try to do your own research, how sad? Our message is full of distortions, deceptions and false doctrine, but at the same time we are the only ones who are helping the entire world to understand the bible, how ironic is that? When we teach people we don't necessarily let they use the NWT if they are not comfortable with it, whatever bible they choose to use we let it be. I may want to believe that persons on here sees the things we believe in and realized that they make a heck of a sense than you all! We are intelligent individuals who study the bible diligently and in results of that we are fully equip to go out and teach honest hearted individuals. In some countries, country like Paraguay there are only five publishers to 80 people, 16 persons to one publisher. There are not enough publisher people have to be put on hold for bible study due to the amount of people who want to study. What you all doing? Are you obeying Jesus' commandment? You all will spend your entire lives criticizing Jehovah's people, while Jehovah's people zealously, and vigorously doing Jehovah' work. Cheistendom (babylon) cannot hold us down!
I have heard that line from you dozens of times,do you really think i care what you think or what you post about me,have more confidence in a two yr child that cannot read than i do a decieving JW,i have a reliable source for studying ,and it is the Bible,and no you still don't get it ,I AM NOT BE CAREFUL!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6864
Nov 18, 2012
 
to tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text> How about posting one scripture from the Bible (without taking it out of its intended purpose)That proves the jw's are different from other denominations,your religeon was started by man, and it is still dictated by man today (The Watchtower Bible And Tract Society)even to the point of printing the JW's own Bible to support thier false teachings,now just who do youi think is going to believe you JW's are not a denomination?(more like a cult would be the right word)
Who started your religion? A beast? I don't think cults are as dunce, dumb and ignorant as you are. I asked you before what is the definition of the word "cult" and you couldn't even answer in your own words, you had to go and pull up other persons information to prove you ignorance, that's how weak minded followers operates. You will be a follower until the day you die, because you are not open to learning. Just like how you mis-spells and misinterprets every word on here, that's exactly how you misinterprets us, and everything else. The first step in breaking the ice of your ignorance, and that is to learning to read and write. Give it some thoughts.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6865
Nov 18, 2012
 
WHAT JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES BELIEVE
BELIEF SCRIPTURAL REASON

Bible is God’s Word and 2 Tim. 3:16, 17;
is truth 2 Pet. 1:20,21 John 17:17

Bible is more reliable Matt. 15:3; Col. 2:8
than tradition

God’s name is Jehovah Ps. 83:18; Isa. 26:4; 42:8, AS; Ex. 6:3

Christ is God’s Son and Matt. 3:17; John 8:42; 14:28;
is inferior to him 20:17; 1 Cor. 11:3; 15:28

Christ was first of God’s Col. 1:15; Rev. 3:14
creations

Christ died on a stake, Gal. 3:13; Acts 5:30
not a cross

Christ’s human life was Matt. 20:28; 1 Tim. 2:5, 6;
paid as a ransom for Titus 2:14; 1 Pet. 2:24
obedient humans

Christ’s one sacrifice Rom. 6:10; Heb. 9:25-28
is sufficient
Christ was raised from 1 Pet. 3:18; Rom. 6:9;
the dead as an immortal Rev. 1:17, 18
spirit person

Christ’s presence is in John 14:19; Matt. 24:3;
spirit 2 Cor. 5:16; Ps. 110:1, 2
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6866
Nov 18, 2012
 
Kingdom under Christ will Isa. 9:6, 7; 11:1-5;
rule earth in righteousness Dan. 7:13, 14; Matt. 6:10
and peace

Kingdom brings ideal living Ps. 72:1-4;
conditions to earth Rev. 7:9, 10, 13-17; 21:3, 4

Earth will never be destroyed Eccl. 1:4; Isa. 45:18; Ps. 78:69
or depopulated

God will destroy present Rev. 16:14, 16; Zeph. 3:8;
system of things in the Dan. 2:44; Isa. 34:2
battle at Har–Magedon

Wicked will be eternally Matt. 25:41-46; 2 Thess. 1:6-9
destroyed

People God approves will John 3:16; 10:27, 28; 17:3;
receive eternal life Mark 10:29, 30

There is only one road to Matt. 7:13, 14; Eph. 4:4, 5
life

We are now in the ‘time of Matt. 24:3-14; 2 Tim. 3:1-5;
the end’ Luke 17:26-30

Human death is due to Rom. 5:12; 6:23
Adam’s sin

The human soul ceases to Ezek. 18:4; Eccl. 9:10;
exist at death Ps. 6:5; 146:4; John 11:11-14
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6867
Nov 18, 2012
 
Hell is mankind’s common Job 14:13, Dy;
grave Rev. 20:13, 14, AV (margin)

Hope for dead is 1 Cor. 15:20-22; John 5:28, 29;
resurrection 11:25, 26

Adamic death will cease 1 Cor. 15:26; Rev. 21:4;
Isa. 25:8; 1 Cor. 15:54

Only a little flock of Luke 12:32; Rev. 14:1, 3;
144,000 go to heaven and 1 Cor. 15:40-53; Rev. 5:9, 10
rule with Christ

The 144,000 are born again 1 Pet. 1:23; John 3:3;
as spiritual sons of God Rev. 7:3, 4

New covenant made with Jer. 31:31; Heb. 8:10-13
spiritual Israel

Christ’s congregation is Eph. 2:20; Isa. 28:16;
built upon himself Matt. 21:42

Prayers must be directed only John 14:6, 13, 14; 1 Tim. 2:5
to Jehovah through Christ

Images must not be used in Ex. 20:4, 5; Lev. 26:1;
worship 1 Cor. 10:14; Ps. 115:4-8

Spiritism must be shunned Deut. 18:10-12; Gal. 5:19-21;
Lev. 19:31
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6868
Nov 18, 2012
 
Satan is invisible ruler of 1 John 5:19; 2 Cor. 4:4;
world John 12:31

A Christian must have no part 2 Cor. 6:14-17; 11:13-15;
in interfaith movements Gal. 5:9; Deut. 7:1-5

A Christian must keep Jas. 4:4; 1 John 2:15;
separate from world John 15:19; 17:16

All human laws that do not Matt. 22:20, 21;
conflict with God’s laws 1 Pet. 2:12; 4:15
should be obeyed

Taking blood into body Gen. 9:3, 4; Lev. 17:14;
through mouth or veins Acts 15:28, 29
violates God’s laws

Bible’s laws on morals must 1 Cor. 6:9, 10; Heb. 13:4;
be obeyed 1 Tim. 3:2; Prov. 5:1-23

Sabbath observance was given Deut. 5:15; Ex. 31:13; Rom. 10:4;
only to the Jews and ended Gal. 4:9, 10; Col. 2:16, 17
with Mosaic Law

A clergy class and special Matt. 23:8-12; 20:25-27;
titles are improper Job 32:21, 22

Man did not evolve but was Isa. 45:12; Gen. 1:27
created

Christ set example that must 1 Pet. 2:21; Heb. 10:7;
be followed in serving God John 4:34; 6:38

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6869
Nov 18, 2012
 
to tellthe truth wrote:
<quoted text> I have heard that line from you dozens of times,do you really think i care what you think or what you post about me,have more confidence in a two yr child that cannot read than i do a decieving JW,i have a reliable source for studying ,and it is the Bible,and no you still don't get it ,I AM NOT BE CAREFUL!!
I'm sure the information you posted on here about us are not from the bible. The bible is a reliable source for people who can read and understand it, not for dunce who cannot detect a colon and how to use it in its right context. You don't care what I post about you and this is because you have no shame. A dunce does not know an insult different from an invitation.
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6870
Nov 18, 2012
 
Baptism by complete immersion Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:23;
symbolizes dedication Acts 19:4, 5

Christians must give public Rom. 10:10; Heb. 13:15;
testimony to Scriptural truth Isa. 43:10-12
to tellthe truth

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6871
Nov 18, 2012
 
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> I honestly think you should spend more time educating yourself instead of critizing others who are much more sensible than you are. No wonder you are such a poor reader, you spends more time critizing than reading.
If you JW's didn't try to decieve the people so much,but tell the truth, then maybe i wouldn not be so critical!! Jude:3 "and exort you that you should earnstly contend for the faith that was delivered to the saints".That means the word of God of HAS NOT CHANGED ,UNDERSTAND!!
Hello

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6872
Nov 18, 2012
 
to tellthe truth wrote:
<quoted text> If you JW's didn't try to decieve the people so much,but tell the truth, then maybe i wouldn not be so critical!! Jude:3 "and exort you that you should earnstly contend for the faith that was delivered to the saints".That means the word of God of HAS NOT CHANGED ,UNDERSTAND!!
So what is your denomination, and who started it?
to tellthe truth

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6873
Nov 18, 2012
 
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure the information you posted on here about us are not from the bible. The bible is a reliable source for people who can read and understand it, not for dunce who cannot detect a colon and how to use it in its right context. You don't care what I post about you and this is because you have no shame. A dunce does not know an insult different from an invitation.
That is a very poor excuse for you to tell another lie!
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6874
Nov 18, 2012
 
WHAT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSESBELIEVE
Belief and the Scriptural Reason

Bible is God's Wordand is truth 2 Tim. 3:16, 17; 2 Pet. 1:20, 21; John 17:17

Bible is more reliable than tradition Matt. 15:3; Col. 2:8

God's name is Jehovah Ps. 83:18; Isa. 26:4; 42:8, AS; Ex. 6:3

Christ is God's Sonand is inferior to Him Matt. 3:17; John 8:42; 14:28; 20:17; 1 Cor. 11:3; 15:28

Christ was first of God's creations Col. 1:15; Rev. 3:14

Christ died on a stake, not a cross Gal. 3:13; Acts 5:30

Christ's human life was paid as a ransom for obedient humans Matt. 20:28; 1 Tim. 2:5, 6; 1 Pet. 2:24

Christ's one sacrifice was sufficient Rom. 6:10; Heb. 9:25-28

Christ was raised from the dead as an immortal spirit person 1 Pet. 3:18; Rom. 6:9; Rev. 1:17, 18

Christ's presence is in spirit John 14:19; Matt. 24:3; 2 Cor. 5:16; Ps. 110:1, 2

We are now in the 'time of the end' Matt. 24:3-14; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; Luke 17:26-30

Kingdom under Christ will rule earth in righteousnessand peace Isa. 9:6, 7; 11:1-5; Dan. 7:13, 14; Matt. 6:10

Kingdom will bring ideal living conditions to earth Ps. 72:1-4; Rev. 7:9, 10, 13-17; 21:3, 4

Earth will never be destroyed or depopulated Eccl. 1:4; Isa. 45:18; Ps. 78:69

God will eliminate present system of things in the battle at Har-Magedon Rev. 16:14, 16; Zeph. 3:8; Dan. 2:44; Isa. 34:2; 55:10, 11

Wicked will be eternally destroyed Matt. 25:41-46; 2 Thess. 1:6-9

People God approves will receive everlasting life John 3:16; 10:27, 28; 17:3; Mark 10:29, 30

There is only one road to life Matt. 7:13, 14; Eph. 4:4, 5

Human death is due to Adam's sin Rom. 5:12; 6:23

The human soul ceases to exist at death Ezek. 18:4; Eccl. 9:10; Ps. 6:5; 146:4; John 11:11-14

Hell is mankind's common grave Job 14:13, Dy; Rev. 20:13, 14, AV (margin)

Hope for dead is resurrection 1 Cor. 15:20-22; John 5:28, 29; 11:25, 26

Adamic death will cease 1 Cor. 15:26, 54; Rev. 21:4; Isa. 25:8

Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heavenand rule with Christ Luke 12:32; Rev. 14:1, 3; 1 Cor. 15:40-53; Rev. 5:9, 10

The 144,000 are born again as spiritual sons of God 1 Pet. 1:23; John 3:3; Rev. 7:3, 4

New covenant is made with spiritual Israel Jer. 31:31; Heb. 8:10-13

Christ's congregation is built upon himself Eph. 2:20; Isa. 28:16; Matt. 21:42

Prayers are to be directed only to Jehovah through Christ John 14:6, 13, 14; 1 Tim. 2:5

Images should not be used in worship Ex. 20:4, 5; Lev. 26:1; 1 Cor. 10:14; Ps. 115:4-8

Spiritism must be shunned Deut. 18:10-12; Gal. 5:19-21; Lev. 19:31

Satan is invisible ruler of world 1 John 5:19; 2 Cor. 4:4; John 12:31

A Christian ought to have no part in interfaith movements 2 Cor. 6:14-17; 11:13-15; Gal. 5:9; Deut. 7:1-5

A Christian should keep separate from world Jas. 4:4; 1 John 2:15; John 15:19; 17:16

Obey human laws that do not conflict with God's laws Matt. 22:20, 21; 1 Pet. 2:12; 4:15

Taking blood into body through mouth or veins violates God's laws Gen. 9:3, 4; Lev. 17:14; Acts 15:28, 29

Bible's laws on morals must be obeyed 1 Cor. 6:9, 10; Heb. 13:4; 1 Tim. 3:2; Prov. 5:1-23

Sabbath observance was given only to Israeland ended with Mosaic Law Deut. 5:15; Ex. 31:13; Rom. 10:4; Gal. 4:9, 10; Col. 2:16, 17

A clergy classand special titles are improper Matt. 23:8-12; 20:25-27; Job 32:21, 22

Man did not evolve but was created Isa. 45:12; Gen. 1:27; Matt. 19:4

Christ set example that must be followed in serving God 1 Pet. 2:21; Heb. 10:7; John 4:34; 6:38

Baptism by complete immersion symbolizes dedication Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:23; Acts 19:4, 5

Christians gladly give public testimony to Scriptural truth Rom. 10:10; Heb. 13:15; Isa. 43:10-12
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6875
Nov 18, 2012
 
HOW CAN A PERSON KNOW WHICH RELIGION IS RIGHT?

(1) On what are its teachings based? Are they from God, or are they largely from men?(2 Tim. 3:16; Mark 7:7) Ask, for example: Where does the Bible teach that God is a Trinity? Where does it say that the human soul is immortal?
(2) Consider whether it is making known the name of God. Jesus said in prayer to God:“I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world.”(John 17:6) He declared:“It is Jehovah your God you must worship,and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.”(Matt. 4:10) Has your religion taught you that ‘it is Jehovah you must worship’? Have you come to know the Person identified by that name—his purposes, his activities, his qualities—so that you feel you can confidently draw close to him?
(3) Is true faith in Jesus Christ being demonstrated? This involves appreciation of the value of the sacrifice of Jesus’ human life and of his position today as heavenly King.(John 3:36; Ps. 2:6-8) Such appreciation is shown by obeying Jesus—sharing personally and zealously in the work that he assigned to his followers.(Matt. 24:14; Matt. 28:19,20) True religion has such faith that is accompanied by works.—Jas. 2:26.
(4) Is it largely ritualistic, a formality, or is it a way of life? God strongly disapproves of religion that is merely a formalism.(Isa. 1:15-17) True religion upholds the Bible’s standard of morality and clean speech instead of weakly going along with popular trends.(1 Cor. 5:9-13; Eph. 5:3-5) Its members reflect the fruits of God’s spirit intheir lives.(Gal. 5:22, 23) So, those who adhere to true worship can be identified because they sincerely endeavor to apply Bible standards in their lives not only at their places of meeting but in their family life, at their secular work, in school,and in recreation.
(5) Do its members truly love one another? Jesus said:“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.”(John 13:35) Such love reaches across racial, social,and national boundaries, drawing people together in genuine brotherhood. So strong is this love that it sets them apart as being truly different. When the nations go to war, who have enough love for their Christian brothers in other lands that they refuse to take up arms and kill them? That is what early Christians did.
(6) Is it truly separate from the world? Jesus said that his true followers would be “no part of the world.”(John 15:19) To worship God in a manner that he approves requires that we keep ourselves “without spot from the world.”(Jas. 1:27) Can that be said of those whose clergy and other members are involved in politics, or whose lives are largely built around materialistic and fleshly desires?—1 John 2:15-17.
(7) Are its members active witnesses concerning God’s Kingdom? Jesus foretold:“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in allthe inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations;and then the end will come.”(Matt. 24:14)What religion is really proclaiming God’s Kingdom as the hope of mankind instead of encouraging people to look to human rulership to solve their problems? Has your religion equipped you to share in this activity,and to do it from house to house as Jesus taught his apostles to do?—Matt. 10:7, 11-13; Acts 5:42; 20:20.
to tellthe truth

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6876
Nov 18, 2012
 
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>So what is your denomination, and who started it?
You JW's would never understand if i tried, i can't read or right remember? i am still waiting for the answer to ," what makes you JW's more than another denomination? Now come on Hello and show us your smarts.
Hello

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6877
Nov 19, 2012
 
to tellthe truth wrote:
<quoted text> You JW's would never understand if i tried, i can't read or right remember? i am still waiting for the answer to ," what makes you JW's more than another denomination? Now come on Hello and show us your smarts.
I can quote em and back em up,you can't.Are you that ashamed of your religion?If I was you I would at least try to research the history of it!The way you keep avoiding the question,it is obvious you have no idea how and when your's got started.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6878
Nov 19, 2012
 
to tellthe truth wrote:
<quoted text> If you JW's didn't try to decieve the people so much,but tell the truth, then maybe i wouldn not be so critical!! Jude:3 "and exort you that you should earnstly contend for the faith that was delivered to the saints".That means the word of God of HAS NOT CHANGED ,UNDERSTAND!!
Your criticism is full of incivility, ignorance and illiteracy. You obviously don't know how foolish you sound, if you did, and have a little pride you would smarten up. You cannot spell the simplest word without an error. Look how you spell "write"? Can someone gets offended when someone who is so dunce makes critics? You see, I'm not offended about your critics, that's the least, that's something we have being going through for more than a hundred years now, and we are striving more than ever, even through the worst persecution, not even when you put a weapon to our necks will not stop us. Go ask any governmental authorities, or officials about us they will tell you that nothing shakes us. Tell you what you do? Go to Nazi Germany and ask for a man name Hitler he is a prime testimony. Listen, it is your ignorance, the one that has in illiteracy( lack reading, writing) that disgust me, so, don't mistake these two. And oh! The only thing I UNDERSTAND from YOU is your IGNORANCE!
be careful

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6879
Nov 19, 2012
 
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>I can quote em and back em up,you can't.Are you that ashamed of your religion?If I was you I would at least try to research the history of it!The way you keep avoiding the question,it is obvious you have no idea how and when your's got started.
God's Righteousness Through Faigh...Romans 3:21-26 (Please read this a put in in your heart)..But now the righteousnes of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by th Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by HIs grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,whom God set forth as a propitiation by HIs blood, through faith, to demostrate God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demostrate at the present time HIs righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus....there in only on righteousness, no one is more righteous than another...there is no such thing as a earthly righteous and a heaenly righteous, God's righteousness is the same through JC
be careful

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6880
Nov 19, 2012
 
Mon1029 wrote:
<quoted text> Your criticism is full of incivility, ignorance and illiteracy. You obviously don't know how foolish you sound, if you did, and have a little pride you would smarten up. You cannot spell the simplest word without an error. Look how you spell "write"? Can someone gets offended when someone who is so dunce makes critics? You see, I'm not offended about your critics, that's the least, that's something we have being going through for more than a hundred years now, and we are striving more than ever, even through the worst persecution, not even when you put a weapon to our necks will not stop us. Go ask any governmental authorities, or officials about us they will tell you that nothing shakes us. Tell you what you do? Go to Nazi Germany and ask for a man name Hitler he is a prime testimony. Listen, it is your ignorance, the one that has in illiteracy( lack reading, writing) that disgust me, so, don't mistake these two. And oh! The only thing I UNDERSTAND from YOU is your IGNORANCE!
And listne to yourself...nothing shakes you...nothing shakes the a Shitie Muslim either but does that make them right...you may want to listne to yourself....you can use words to call people names but does that make it better because you use names to defend you believes.....please

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6881
Nov 19, 2012
 
be careful wrote:
<quoted text> And listne to yourself...nothing shakes you...nothing shakes the a Shitie Muslim either but does that make them right...you may want to listne to yourself....you can use words to call people names but does that make it better because you use names to defend you believes.....please
No, that's where you are wrong. I'm not using names to defend my beliefs, I'm using the names you presents to us. You live up to all the names I called you, umcivilized, ignorant dunce etc... The only one you don't live up to and is: "To tell the truth" have a great day "Retard" :D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of8,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••