Kanissa'a Thompson arrested in assaul...

Kanissa'a Thompson arrested in assault of Dakota Meyer

There are 121 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Kanissa'a Thompson arrested in assault of Dakota Meyer. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Kanissa'a Thompson arrested in assault of Dakota Meyer Thompson arrested this afternoon in house located on the road between First Baptist Church and Summit Manor following an incident that occurred in teh early morning hours of Sunday, December 9, 2012

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

GROW UP

Lake Geneva, WI

#119 Jan 30, 2013
Shut up dumb people lmao and dont speak about it be about it racists pigs I bet you all have nothing better ti do then sit at your computer and put trash on line you lonely pricks get a life better yet get JESUS
US 21B

Glasgow, KY

#120 Feb 17, 2013
US Army Ranger wrote:
These posts are disturbingly childish! How many of you have been shot at or seen your buddy’s face blown off or his gut spilled out on the ground? When the Grunts come home they need their community to support them not denigrate them! This has already been accomplished by the action of having to kill other human beings for you. This is not TV, it is real life and real killing is taking place. These events change a man, coping is made more difficult by the civilians who play war games with paint balls and video games or high school bullies who think they know the real deal. Do what Cpl Meyer has done; go crawl in the mud, taste some blood, experience the fear, anger, and remorse of taking another human life. Veterans don’t want your pity but we certainly deserve your respect! Be careful how you treat us, We Own the Night!
The actions of the individual determne true bravery, not the unit he belongs to. Many good men have served in the military. Quite a few sorry individuals have also served. The only way to truly know which a person is is to live next to him and see how he acts under stress and in morally challenging situations.
Good soldiers do their duty without demanding anything in return.
The Man

Elizabethtown, KY

#121 Feb 19, 2013
theobvious wrote:
As a MOH receipient Dakotta needs to realize that something that wouldnt be a big deal for a regular citizen to be involved in is going to be national news for him. Do you think he was the only person assaulted this week? He needs to accept he is news especially in small town USA. Good luck
Correct. He was not the only one beaten damn near to death or murdered by a gang of worthless racist blacks this week or any week.
winer snazzel

AOL

#122 Feb 19, 2013
kimlisa is adairs 'one man' walking gehetto
trouble is his first name ,..
a real piece of work
you idiot

Campbellsville, KY

#123 Oct 15, 2013
GROW UP wrote:
Shut up dumb people lmao and dont speak about it be about it racists pigs I bet you all have nothing better ti do then sit at your computer and put trash on line you lonely pricks get a life better yet get JESUS
Can you say that in English and maybe use punctuation?
LA lower alabama

Dothan, AL

#124 Oct 29, 2013
Dog wrote:
Thompson will be the scapegoat, be railroaded,, they will protect the Meyer - M O H winner with all cost.
just blame the Black kid, works every time. shameful.
You are correct Dog ! I know of another MOH awardee that had a tiz with a few police officers whom went to the E.R. "What can you do to a MOH recip.? Nothing "
howaboutz dis

Arlington Heights, IL

#125 Oct 29, 2013
i am shocked that kenliza hasn't died of a drug over dose ,..
or have hiz azz caped in a driveby - from the other hard core dope sellers in adair
reporter

Greenbrier, AR

#126 Jan 14, 2014
yall are corny as hell go back to the woods were u belong h dakota the fake got wat he deserves i read the washington post phoney ass white people
white person

Vine Grove, KY

#127 Jan 14, 2014
reporter wrote:
yall are corny as hell go back to the woods were u belong h dakota the fake got wat he deserves i read the washington post phoney ass white people
The is our word. You can't use it.
Real American

Glasgow, KY

#128 Jan 18, 2014
I think Dakota is a fake he's a loser that no one liked in high school and now some big hero for doing what our tax dollars already paid for him to do makes me sick
der

Vine Grove, KY

#129 Jan 18, 2014
He won the MOH. You beat that and I'll respect your opinion on the subject.
Fact

Cub Run, KY

#130 Jan 18, 2014
Real American wrote:
I think Dakota is a fake he's a loser that no one liked in high school and now some big hero for doing what our tax dollars already paid for him to do makes me sick
There is nothing real about U except your jealousy and ignorance. There is also nothing American about u except it is the nation that allows you to say the things u say and at a very high price. And I will also wager u have never taken one step in the direction that Dakota Meyers has in defense of ur nation, but yet u criticize for something u know nothing about, because you weren't there. And the sickness you have comes from the cowardice you feel toward yourself. You want to deprive him of any honor all be cuz u have none, that is the way liberal a-holes deal with their own deficiency. And as far as the tax money payin him to do those things! Yes they do pay them to do those things, but they also pay people to sit at home on their butts and do nothing, do u allow them more or less respect because our govt pays them to do nothing? Maybe you give the same credit to both breeds of citizens, in which case you are most likely the latter yourself. And lastly as a person u have no idea how little I care about your kind , and what you think.
Anonymous

Crockett, TX

#131 Jan 19, 2014
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing real about U except your jealousy and ignorance. There is also nothing American about u except it is the nation that allows you to say the things u say and at a very high price. And I will also wager u have never taken one step in the direction that Dakota Meyers has in defense of ur nation, but yet u criticize for something u know nothing about, because you weren't there. And the sickness you have comes from the cowardice you feel toward yourself. You want to deprive him of any honor all be cuz u have none, that is the way liberal a-holes deal with their own deficiency. And as far as the tax money payin him to do those things! Yes they do pay them to do those things, but they also pay people to sit at home on their butts and do nothing, do u allow them more or less respect because our govt pays them to do nothing? Maybe you give the same credit to both breeds of citizens, in which case you are most likely the latter yourself. And lastly as a person u have no idea how little I care about your kind , and what you think.
When this young feller (dak), takes it upon himself , or some of his supporters, to run for a district office, or goes down and talks to your mayor about policy his record should be open to the public.
A good place to start would be the Seattle Times.
Real American

Centerville, TX

#132 Jan 19, 2014
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a very wealthy person and take no hand outs my self I'm saying he's a fake get off the bandwagon
Fact

Cub Run, KY

#133 Jan 19, 2014
Real American wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a very wealthy person and take no hand outs my self I'm saying he's a fake get off the bandwagon
So the only thing in dispute is how you make your living , correct? Everything else being true, you have the typical liberal mindset In that you hate wars and war fighters . And as before, you weren't there and so willing to take the advisement of a liberal rag like yourself over an exhaustive army investigation to determine whether or not he was worthy of the award. Way too transparent you are not like your commander - in- cheat. You in fact should most probably just avoid the wagon altogether.
fellow jarhead

United States

#135 Feb 1, 2014
SOME OLD JAR HEAD wrote:
A small group of local devil dogs is looking for kenasswipe ,....payback is a bitch
. I am from Columbia and karetard was three grades behind me in school he is a punk. I'm sure Sgt Meyers would have his way with karetard if it was a one on one fight. But Sgt does not need to worry about this he is better than that and I'm sure has more important things to do.But You would be surprised how many of US there is
Monica

United States

#136 Sep 10, 2015
I kno this bs is old but I still hear about this and if ya want kno the fucking truth... Me, Monica Thompson, Kanissa'ai's oldest sister is the one who fault that so called marine who was beating a young girl in the head who was on top of supposively his brothers gf at the time. However this happened as I am leaving the red barn as they call it on 80. Dakota was wasted! And when I seen all of it I went to pull him off the young girl and he jumped up and hit me and that's when I began to give him alil taste of wtf it felt like to get a ass kickn from a female about like he was doin the girl! Idgaf who when or where I may be but ill be damn if I sit around and allow any type of bs like that. So if any of you who are on here was there then you kno the damn truth! No one in our so-called crew had shit to do wit it but ME! But my baby brother got railroaded, and took sum bs plea that I begged him not to do and to tell them it was me! I wanted to take it to trial but I knew any and a COUPLE like the female on top got paid off because this town nor the Marines wana look bad. And the bitch I was tryna help I consider to be juz like her so called even tho he ain't snitchn ass daddy! Anyhow... Those who were misinformed that's how it really went down. Plus id say he was embarrassed after gettn a ass kickn from a woman like I did him. Lmfao Fuck you Dakota you kno everything I just said is the truth! You're a fuckin disgace to me and our country!
#WillTheRealStepFoward
#SpeakSumTruth
#IgivePermissionToTell
Monica

United States

#137 Sep 10, 2015
howaboutz dis wrote:
i am shocked that kenliza hasn't died of a drug over dose ,..
or have hiz azz caped in a driveby - from the other hard core dope sellers in adair
UR A COMPLETE RETARD! SMDH
over with

Miami, FL

#138 Sep 10, 2015
Monica wrote:
I kno this bs is old but I still hear about this and if ya want kno the fucking truth... Me, Monica Thompson, Kanissa'ai's oldest sister is the one who fault that so called marine who was beating a young girl in the head who was on top of supposively his brothers gf at the time. However this happened as I am leaving the red barn as they call it on 80. Dakota was wasted! And when I seen all of it I went to pull him off the young girl and he jumped up and hit me and that's when I began to give him alil taste of wtf it felt like to get a ass kickn from a female about like he was doin the girl! Idgaf who when or where I may be but ill be damn if I sit around and allow any type of bs like that. So if any of you who are on here was there then you kno the damn truth! No one in our so-called crew had shit to do wit it but ME! But my baby brother got railroaded, and took sum bs plea that I begged him not to do and to tell them it was me! I wanted to take it to trial but I knew any and a COUPLE like the female on top got paid off because this town nor the Marines wana look bad. And the bitch I was tryna help I consider to be juz like her so called even tho he ain't snitchn ass daddy! Anyhow... Those who were misinformed that's how it really went down. Plus id say he was embarrassed after gettn a ass kickn from a woman like I did him. Lmfao Fuck you Dakota you kno everything I just said is the truth! You're a fuckin disgace to me and our country!
#WillTheRealStepFoward
#SpeakSumTruth
#IgivePermissionToTell
Is he gonna marry Sarah Palin's daughter? I think they are some brawlers too
over with

United States

#139 Sep 23, 2015
Monica wrote:
#WillTheRealStepFoward
#SpeakSumTruth
#IgivePermissionToTell
I knew your mom, her brother and her dad when she was a kid. Did she marry that little blonde dude she was dating when she was 14 or 15?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Ren 172,890
Columbia New Business 10 hr king snake 5
James Wright 11 hr fred 2
Rick Dean Music aka Rick Dean (Aug '14) 16 hr Played 9
Burger King Columbia ky Fri Old school 12
Child support payments Fri Curious 3
Looking for Asian woman Fri Curious 7

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance