Kanissa'a Thompson arrested in assault of Dakota Meyer

Dec 13, 2012 Read more: Columbia Magazine 116

Kanissa'a Thompson arrested in assault of Dakota Meyer Thompson arrested this afternoon in house located on the road between First Baptist Church and Summit Manor following an incident that occurred in teh early morning hours of Sunday, December 9, 2012

Read more
Its Sad

Scottsville, KY

#96 Dec 29, 2012
Clarify wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they were referring to the part where you said ksp s called on all assaults that showed up in the er. Not that law enforcement wasn't called. Sometimes it's ksp sometimes sheriff deputies s or city police.
Just to "clarify" for you, we try to call KSP dispatch instead of dispatch for the city or sheriffs dept. You may not know there are different numbers for the two. We typically like things to be taken care of and while the city normally does, the Sheriffs Dept is incompetent.
Yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#97 Dec 29, 2012
curious wrote:
did anyone hear that it was monica that done most damage
Right but she's on Parole she can't afford to be in troulbe even tho shes a mean bitch who should be back in prison.
i sawit

AOL

#98 Dec 29, 2012
that entire Thompson clan is nothing but a group of criminals and slime buckets ,.. scum of the first order,...they should all move to Louisville where the rest of the gngbanging chitheads live
Truth

Duluth, GA

#99 Dec 29, 2012
dogstomper wrote:
<quoted text>
MAN do knot thhink fara min thet thim deveil dogs kin da take kare of anyreel man
kuasss a real man of culor will beat thim down likes tha doga theys think theys is.
you truly are the purest form of stupid aren't you .what the deal not enough love from ur mother , no wait mad cause your father wasn't there when u were little .no I got it you perv uncle played with your no no place when u were little . You and ur stupid friend don't even deserve to be in this country I pray to god the devil dogs find all u stupid waste of space and slowly take there time beating the crap out of you until you are begging them to quit
i sawit

AOL

#100 Dec 29, 2012
Dakota was jumped by several ugly methed up dope smokeing skanks who were harassing some innocent feamale party goers ,..

all he did was politely ask them to leave ,..
as they were not even invited or welcome at the party ,..{ they are well known as troublemakers , fighters and thieves ,..}

he gets jumped by the skanks ,..and then kenasswipe quickly moves in and kicks Dakota in the head ,..while he is down ,...

the whole Thompson clan should be run out of the county ,..
cry

Rineyville, KY

#102 Dec 29, 2012
OMG WHAT'S THE MATTER BIG OLE TOWN HERO GOT HIS A** WOOPED BY A WOMAN LMAO WHAT A BIG GUY HE IS I NEVER BELIEVED ALL THAT BULLSH** ABOUT HOW ALL THAT HERO CRAP GOT STARTED ANYWAYS AND ONE OF THE OTHER GUYS FROM THAT GROUP SAID THAT WAS NOT HOW IT HAPPENED OVER THERE EITHER BIG BAD MARINE WHAT A JOKE REALLY I'M SICK OF HIM ANYWAYS WHAT EVERYTIME HE GET'S B**** SLAPPED HE GONNA RUN DOWN TOWN AND CRY ABOUT IT SERIOUSLY WHAT A PU***
the duke

AOL

#103 Dec 29, 2012
OK ,...a group of blacks jump a white guy,...
it happens all the time ,...

one-on-one ,..the black man can and will show respect.,..and act decent ,..

but when THEY form a group -- look out !
a gang of blacks means BIG trouble
people get hurt and can die ,...

it happens all the time ,..
it aint ever gona stop ,...
Join

Elizabethtown, KY

#104 Dec 29, 2012
cry wrote:
OMG WHAT'S THE MATTER BIG OLE TOWN HERO GOT HIS A** WOOPED BY A WOMAN LMAO WHAT A BIG GUY HE IS I NEVER BELIEVED ALL THAT BULLSH** ABOUT HOW ALL THAT HERO CRAP GOT STARTED ANYWAYS AND ONE OF THE OTHER GUYS FROM THAT GROUP SAID THAT WAS NOT HOW IT HAPPENED OVER THERE EITHER BIG BAD MARINE WHAT A JOKE REALLY I'M SICK OF HIM ANYWAYS WHAT EVERYTIME HE GET'S B**** SLAPPED HE GONNA RUN DOWN TOWN AND CRY ABOUT IT SERIOUSLY WHAT A PU***
Why don't you join crybaby and prove how easy it is over there when someone is shooting auto fire on you butt
cry

Rineyville, KY

#105 Dec 30, 2012
i don't have to my husband was for 13 years you idiot and meyers is a fake and a fraud alot of lies where told about that and everybody knows it,just another liar fits right into this ole town of fakers and story tellers i guess the other soldiers were liars when they said it DID NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY HELLO stupid idoit is that what you are saying then why don't you go lick his balls then you think so much about him
Join

Elizabethtown, KY

#106 Dec 30, 2012
cry wrote:
i don't have to my husband was for 13 years you idiot and meyers is a fake and a fraud alot of lies where told about that and everybody knows it,just another liar fits right into this ole town of fakers and story tellers i guess the other soldiers were liars when they said it DID NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY HELLO stupid idoit is that what you are saying then why don't you go lick his balls then you think so much about him
Yea, I was in 8 yrs during Viet Nam. So I know what its like. And what others that were there do you know. NO ONE. Bitch
Join

Elizabethtown, KY

#107 Dec 30, 2012
And what does if have to do with a bunch of lowlife bully Crack heads beating him up.
tuba

AOL

#108 Dec 30, 2012
kenishelia'a is the REAL l hero ,..

he is the proud father of two children at the age of 18

he should celebrated as the new kind of hero in this age of obama
proud Blackman fighting against the cracker and crooked white establishment

we need more people like kenisheia'a
LOL

Elizabethtown, KY

#109 Dec 30, 2012
tuba wrote:
kenishelia'a is the REAL l hero ,..
he is the proud father of two children at the age of 18
he should celebrated as the new kind of hero in this age of obama
proud Blackman fighting against the cracker and crooked white establishment
we need more people like kenisheia'a
You're a F**King Lowlife Nut just like him
idc

Tompkinsville, KY

#111 Jan 12, 2013
this is all funny he supposed to have saved all these guys got a medal then comes bk to the country and gets his ass handed to him yea he a bad ass......
US Army Ranger

Campbellsville, KY

#112 Jan 25, 2013
These posts are disturbingly childish! How many of you have been shot at or seen your buddy’s face blown off or his gut spilled out on the ground? When the Grunts come home they need their community to support them not denigrate them! This has already been accomplished by the action of having to kill other human beings for you. This is not TV, it is real life and real killing is taking place. These events change a man, coping is made more difficult by the civilians who play war games with paint balls and video games or high school bullies who think they know the real deal. Do what Cpl Meyer has done; go crawl in the mud, taste some blood, experience the fear, anger, and remorse of taking another human life. Veterans don’t want your pity but we certainly deserve your respect! Be careful how you treat us, We Own the Night!
poophead

AOL

#113 Jan 25, 2013
maybe its about time someone give ole ken'lisa a taste of his own medicine
bold

Columbia, KY

#114 Jan 25, 2013
Hes been on his facebook threatening someone, i take it as he is threatening the County Attorney, although im not sure. He sure is bold, i guess he thinks he cant be touched. I took a screen shot just in case he decides to delete the post.
Bo Duke

Columbia, KY

#116 Jan 29, 2013
bold wrote:
Hes been on his facebook threatening someone, i take it as he is threatening the County Attorney, although im not sure. He sure is bold, i guess he thinks he cant be touched. I took a screen shot just in case he decides to delete the post.
He want be so bold when he sitting in the pen for 5 or more years. I think they should stick it to him to prove these lowlife thugs a lesson. They go around starting drama with everyone. Its about time they get some payback for their actions.
WALK THE WALK

Columbia, KY

#117 Jan 29, 2013
Bo Duke wrote:
<quoted text> He want be so bold when he sitting in the pen for 5 or more years. I think they should stick it to him to prove these lowlife thugs a lesson. They go around starting drama with everyone. Its about time they get some payback for their actions.
Bo Duke you sound like you a Big Man..If you can talk the talk can you walk the walk put your name up AKA Bo Duke and see how mean you are bye why,,Bo Duke was pu44y thats you HerOOOOOOOO..LOL..TALK IS SH4T REMMBER THAT WHEN YOU GET YOUR A44 BET,....
Bo Duke

Columbia, KY

#118 Jan 29, 2013
WALK THE WALK wrote:
<quoted text>Bo Duke you sound like you a Big Man..If you can talk the talk can you walk the walk put your name up AKA Bo Duke and see how mean you are bye why,,Bo Duke was pu44y thats you HerOOOOOOOO..LOL..TALK IS SH4T REMMBER THAT WHEN YOU GET YOUR A44 BET,....
If you are going to talk trash then at least learn to spell. I bet this is Kaassswipe trying to look big again. If so you are a little punk bit$h that stands for loser. Lets see how big guy you are when you are sitting in Lagrange being someones bit$h in the shower. Dont forget you will be alone and you wont have your clan of loser thugs to stand behind you. You will wilt like a dead flower. If your such a bad a$$ then show your name big boy. My name is actually Bo so who are you? I would make easy work out of a young punk like yourself Kasswipe.Its obvious your parents didnt pick a good name for you loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min realist 135,621
County Judge 1 hr Fyi 52
Stephens appointing Terry Corbin as Head of Roa... 3 hr Mister Clean 61
Coy Morrison 6 hr Hunter 5
yarberry boy 7 hr think 9
cheap nice furniture 7 hr ally cat 3
nikki ritter (Jun '14) 7 hr cassy 10
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]