Kanissa'a Thompson arrested in assault of Dakota Meyer

Dec 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Columbia Magazine

Kanissa'a Thompson arrested in assault of Dakota Meyer Thompson arrested this afternoon in house located on the road between First Baptist Church and Summit Manor following an incident that occurred in teh early morning hours of Sunday, December 9, 2012

Comments
1 - 20 of 116 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hola

AOL

#1 Dec 13, 2012
HA HA - she is just a G.D. low class byotch
Sensible

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
hola wrote:
HA HA - she is just a G.D. low class byotch
She who? The subject here is Kanissa'a Thompson. Who is the "she" you are bad mouthing?
US Marine

Saint Robert, MO

#5 Dec 13, 2012
You that made these racist comments are such uneducated people.. With your racist comments, you sound like back woods hillbillies, which belong living in mud huts with no shoes and 3 teeth, which is exactly what you most likely look like... I fight for the rights of this country as a US Marine, but when I see people like you on forums like this, I wish you had to fend for your selves.... not that you could or would do anything as your most likely to weak and scared too... By the way, Black people fight for your right to say this... and FYI I am white. you poor poor simpletons.
US Marine

Saint Robert, MO

#7 Dec 13, 2012
LOL.... you prove my point exactly... Such an uneducated child.... I would love to see you face to face and watch you cower... the funny part is, you most likely are an overweight gay man that wishes he weren’t gay... and you secretly like black men and don’t want to admit it.... at any rate you are part of the top 10% of this great nations looser gene pool.... LOL... thank you for humoring me.... and By the way, I am married to a Smoking hot blond woman that looks like someone that would NEVER even look at someone like you and truthfully that destroys your ego, thus your racists and homophobic posts. If there are words in here you don’t understand, which Im sure there is… borrow a dictionary from your moms room and look them up…. LOL How pathetic you are!!! Waist of space… Thank you for the laugh
Goliath

Scottsville, KY

#9 Dec 14, 2012
US Marine wrote:
LOL.... you prove my point exactly... Such an uneducated child.... I would love to see you face to face and watch you cower... the funny part is, you most likely are an overweight gay man that wishes he weren’t gay... and you secretly like black men and don’t want to admit it.... at any rate you are part of the top 10% of this great nations looser gene pool.... LOL... thank you for humoring me.... and By the way, I am married to a Smoking hot blond woman that looks like someone that would NEVER even look at someone like you and truthfully that destroys your ego, thus your racists and homophobic posts. If there are words in here you don’t understand, which Im sure there is… borrow a dictionary from your moms room and look them up…. LOL How pathetic you are!!! Waist of space… Thank you for the laugh
borrow a dictionary ? Might think on that , waist = waste , looser = loser. But thanks for playing
Curious

Columbia, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Here’s an open-ended question, why is it that the KSP is spearheaded this investigation? Is this protocol or is this where the complaint was lodged?
Funny

Columbia, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Curious wrote:
Here’s an open-ended question, why is it that the KSP is spearheaded this investigation? Is this protocol or is this where the complaint was lodged?
Emergency room nurses call KSP when a patient presents from an assault
Tigerrrr

Elgin, IL

#12 Dec 14, 2012
If I had a son he'd look like Kanissa'a Thompson...

Bwaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

USMC6468........lots of "marines" (small 'm') posts here have the exact same wording.

What a coincidence
US citizen

Duluth, GA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Thank you for all you do. Thank for stating the obvious. This is not about race. It is about respect for human beings.
US Marine wrote:
You that made these racist comments are such uneducated people.. With your racist comments, you sound like back woods hillbillies, which belong living in mud huts with no shoes and 3 teeth, which is exactly what you most likely look like... I fight for the rights of this country as a US Marine, but when I see people like you on forums like this, I wish you had to fend for your selves.... not that you could or would do anything as your most likely to weak and scared too... By the way, Black people fight for your right to say this... and FYI I am white. you poor poor simpletons.
hoe-la

AOL

#14 Dec 14, 2012
this is the beginning of kanassais life long prison career ,...
i'll bet he winds up - locked up ,... for the better half of his life ,.... hes just another worthless crazy dumb azz punk
Misinformed

Columbia, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text> Emergency room nurses call KSP when a patient presents from an assault
Wrong answer. Not a true statement at all. Depends on where the incident took place.
Bill

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Maybe if Dakota wasn't being an dick to everyone at the party he wouldn't have gotten himself knocked out. All this attention has gone to his head and his ego got checked Sunday night.
Funny

Columbia, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Misinformed wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong answer. Not a true statement at all. Depends on where the incident took place.
WRONG! I am an ER nurse and i KNOW our policy and protocol! Very much a true statement. Doesnt matter where the incident took place, WHEN A PATIENT PRESENTS TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM FOLLOWING AN ASSAULT, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS CONTACTED BY THE HOSPITAL ER.
Curious Mom

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Does anyone know WHY the fight started? Why is it, automatically, Thompsons fault? Did it occur to any of you that Meyer might have started this fight? Because he's a white Marine doesn't necessarily mean the poor black kid jumped him. And by the way, I am INDEED a white, middle class, Mother of two. I am just wondering why all of the racism and comments are accusing the black kid. As a matter of fact, I heard Meyer was intoxicated, started the fight with certain comments, then couldn't back them up.
Puppy lover

Columbia, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Curious Mom wrote:
Does anyone know WHY the fight started? Why is it, automatically, Thompsons fault? Did it occur to any of you that Meyer might have started this fight? Because he's a white Marine doesn't necessarily mean the poor black kid jumped him. And by the way, I am INDEED a white, middle class, Mother of two. I am just wondering why all of the racism and comments are accusing the black kid. As a matter of fact, I heard Meyer was intoxicated, started the fight with certain comments, then couldn't back them up.
You heard wrong! I you can read then go back to previous posts. The fight started because Dakota was breaking up a girl fight. Kanassia got pissed because it was one of his friends fighting and he and his gang then jumped Dakota, got him on the ground and was kicking him in the head. So what if Dakota was drinking or drunk? Kanassia was drunk. Hopefully someday a gang like Kanassias will jump one of your kids and kick them in the head to the point where they require a trip to the er and staples or worse in their head and then you will understand. I bet your baby daddies are black!
Dog

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Thompson will be the scapegoat, be railroaded,, they will protect the Meyer - M O H winner with all cost.

just blame the Black kid, works every time. shameful.
Lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Dec 14, 2012
You people are making a big deal from nothing, a hero got beat up woopty doo. People get beat up all the time. It wouldn't be such a big deal if he wasn't a Marine. He was trained on hand to hand combat with terrorist, if he couldn't handle himself against a teenage bully then he shouldn't be out there fighting a war. Pitiful.
Patton

Lexington, KY

#23 Dec 14, 2012
By now I'm sure the President has been informed, declared Martial Law, and made the call to the Pentagon, made plans for an air strike on Columbia, and bring in Seal Team 6 to mop up. all over a Marine got his arse kicked by a KID...
Funny

Columbia, KY

#24 Dec 14, 2012
Lol wrote:
You people are making a big deal from nothing, a hero got beat up woopty doo. People get beat up all the time. It wouldn't be such a big deal if he wasn't a Marine. He was trained on hand to hand combat with terrorist, if he couldn't handle himself against a teenage bully then he shouldn't be out there fighting a war. Pitiful.
You've just proven yourself to be an idiot. It wasnt one on one. He was jumped by both men and women, all members of the same crew that cause problems where ever they go. Kanassia knew he couldnt win one on one so his crew helped. Kanassia is suffering the wrath of it because he was the one kicking Dakota in the head. I doubt you would take on Dakota, all you will do is sit behind your computer and be a chickenshit!
Idk

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Dec 14, 2012
That punk needs to be in jail anyways he thinks he is a bad ass cause him n his crew go around jumping ppl... He should have been in jail along time ago

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 151,373
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Democrat 1,782
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 130,575
is almost everyone in this town on welfare (Jul '08) 3 hr Bam Bam 17
144,000 going to heaven (Oct '06) 6 hr true fact 8,200
Does anyne know what a R4 card is 6 hr HELP 3
what do you need to know about buying compter 6 hr Darth Tater 4
Who Will Adair Co. Vote for Co. Judge Exec This... 20 hr Karen 233
•••
•••