this is cheeseburger

Buffalo, TX

#1 Feb 8, 2010
who is he some touch punk because u know a little karate well u aint even on my level so do somthin
this is cheeseburger

Buffalo, TX

#2 Feb 8, 2010
my bad tough
this is cheeseburger

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2010
so everybody scared of him
duke

London, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2010
this is cheeseburger wrote:
so everybody scared of him
he is a queer who takes it up the rear he was lovers with john biggs matt was like a mat laying on his back with cheecks spread open wide wanting every load hes a punk sissy queer with a bad heart oh my heart
duke

London, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2010
duke wrote:
<quoted text>he is a queer who takes it up the rear he was lovers with john biggs matt was like a mat laying on his back with cheecks spread open wide wanting every load hes a punk sissy queer with a bad heart oh my heart
yes
doubtful

Columbia, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2010
who is worried about him who does he train uder anyway heard the pickins boy is moved i heard that other one dont teach but 1 or2 so whats up whos is teachin him or mayhbe he dont need teachin
for a fact

Walkerton, IN

#7 Feb 11, 2010
doubtful wrote:
who is worried about him who does he train uder anyway heard the pickins boy is moved i heard that other one dont teach but 1 or2 so whats up whos is teachin him or mayhbe he dont need teachin
i know for a fact that they never showed him any of the good stuff. they told him it was good! lol! what a dumb ass!
saints colts

London, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2010
this is cheeseburger wrote:
who is he some touch punk because u know a little karate well u aint even on my level so do somthin
are you the mixed milkshake/chocolate vil when you get mad i bet you turn strawberry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 34 min Hardest Masters 848
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 163,898
toothache 3 hr word 5
punks in kayaks on Green River 4 hr wrong righter 9
pregnancy concern 21 hr natalia 4
Where is she? 22 hr Customer 3
Hateful pharmacy tech Sun Flim Flam Man 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages