'Our Town' opens tonight at V.P. Henr...

'Our Town' opens tonight at V.P. Henry Auditorium

There are 5 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Jul 12, 2013, titled 'Our Town' opens tonight at V.P. Henry Auditorium. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Click on headline for story with photo By Duane Bonifer News from Lindsey Wilson College TheatreFest! at Lindsey Wilson College will present Thornton Wilder's classic Our Town tonight and Saturday night and July 18-20 in V.P. Henry Auditoriumm 210 Lindsey Wilson Street, Columbia, KY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Wonder if Brock will bankrupt and close down the LW drama program like he did Kentucky Rep?
theatre lover

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Surely Lindsay Wilson has someone else handling the financial part of the program. In small theatre, I have seen it again and again, the actors/directors do not need to control the finances. Being a great actor or director doesn't make you a good money manager. In fact, it is usually the opposite.

Since: Jul 13

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
theatre lover wrote:
Surely Lindsay Wilson has someone else handling the financial part of the program. In small theatre, I have seen it again and again, the actors/directors do not need to control the finances. Being a great actor or director doesn't make you a good money manager. In fact, it is usually the opposite.
As Brock proved at Horse Cave!
theatre lover

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
ReasonPrevails wrote:
<quoted text>
As Brock proved at Horse Cave!
Exactly
Consider This

Trinity, TX

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Attended last evening's performance--EXCELLENT!!! Well-written play ("Our Town"), stellar acting, intelligent directing. Bravo to all involved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,832
anyone seen justin Carter Jeff iames 17 hr Jeff iames 4
squirrel dog 21 hr catfish 3
Jennifer looses in county attorney race 21 hr ringo 7
Redmon at C House 21 hr ringo 3
Head Tue Old Campbell man ... 5
who snitching getting busted now Tue Know her 14

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages