Betty's, Circle R, or Taps?

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of60
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tried

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 2, 2013
 
Had Taps again and it was awesome, again. They really need to improve the appearance of the interior though. A new business needs every impression to be positive.$50 investment in new tablecloths and tiding up clutter can go a long way. just some (hopefully) constructive criticism. They've got the food part down just right!
Proud

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 2, 2013
 
strangerdanger wrote:
i ate at circle r yesterday and the food wasn't as good as it was the last time i ate there. i asked and sammy wasnt even there. pretty bad when the main chef isnt there. the waitress seemed very disoriented and the woman that was working the cash register wasnt very friendly to me. i hope it was just a bad day for them. ill wait a couple weeks and go back to see if it has made any progress.
heaven forbid someone take a day off!
turtle man

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 6, 2013
 
strangerdanger wrote:
i ate at circle r yesterday and the food wasn't as good as it was the last time i ate there. i asked and sammy wasnt even there. pretty bad when the main chef isnt there. the waitress seemed very disoriented and the woman that was working the cash register wasnt very friendly to me. i hope it was just a bad day for them. ill wait a couple weeks and go back to see if it has made any progress.
maybe if you left a tip,...
they would be a little friendlier to you ,....

dead beat non tippers , like your self , who steal extra napkins ,..packaged sugar and coffee creamers are not welcome to any of out fine Columbian restaurants
Game time

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 10, 2013
 
Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
heaven forbid someone take a day off!
well the girl working said Sammy never their , busy with women . And his mother has ruined it for him . We went for dinner one sunday afternoon , order steak and terry turns tv off while we were eating watching a game we turn it back on and she three times turns it off . Really how childish , what would it hurt when a family buys 20.00 dollar steaks to watch tv , wasn't even closing time . It was much better a year ago .
Game time

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 10, 2013
 
turtle man wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if you left a tip,...
they would be a little friendlier to you ,....
dead beat non tippers , like your self , who steal extra napkins ,..packaged sugar and coffee creamers are not welcome to any of out fine Columbian restaurants
could be you didn't deserve a tip , that's what happens with poor service and bad food .
Game time

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 10, 2013
 
Yea wrote:
Has anyone tried William Ts?
William Ts in my book is the best , had a great experience their .
yum

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 10, 2013
 
who looks best wrote:
who is hot at circle r?? who is hot at bettys?? which girl has it going on
split her then hit her
yea sure

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 10, 2013
 
Game time wrote:
<quoted text>well the girl working said Sammy never their , busy with women . And his mother has ruined it for him . We went for dinner one sunday afternoon , order steak and terry turns tv off while we were eating watching a game we turn it back on and she three times turns it off . Really how childish , what would it hurt when a family buys 20.00 dollar steaks to watch tv , wasn't even closing time . It was much better a year ago .
you never bought any $20.00 steaks in your life ,..
strangerdanger

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 10, 2013
 
every time i eat there, i tip. them girls and guys put up with a lot when working there. always $3-5. i doubt ill be going back after last week. thanks for ruining it terry. good luck sammy. but maybe you should be there more and manage your own business instead having your mom do it.
the queen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 11, 2013
 
strangerdanger wrote:
every time i eat there, i tip. them girls and guys put up with a lot when working there. always $3-5. i doubt ill be going back after last week. thanks for ruining it terry. good luck sammy. but maybe you should be there more and manage your own business instead having your mom do it.
thay need to fire that blond she is a snobe
Food Lover

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TAPS by far is the best!
tried

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 24, 2013
 
tried wrote:
Had Taps again and it was
awesome, again. They really need to improve the appearance of the interior though. A new business needs every impression to be positive.$50 investment in new tablecloths and tiding up clutter can go a long way. just some (hopefully) constructive criticism. They've got the food part down just right!
Notice new tableclothes. Looks much better. Keep up good work and hang in there.
the man

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 24, 2013
 
the queen wrote:
<quoted text> thay need to fire that blond she is a snobe
thay ever run thay blond off she is bad for for the place who is she
LOL

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 25, 2013
 
Sam could cook all his food with all the grease in Terries hair LOL I dont kno why ppl cant wash their hair. Nasty!
pand raul

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 25, 2013
 
the guys at the pawn shop make a killer PB & JELLY ,..

stop in and ask ,..

they will feed you sell you a crap beat up gutair and some old over priced jalopy
Customer

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 26, 2013
 
LOL wrote:
Sam could cook all his food with all the grease in Terries hair LOL I dont kno why ppl cant wash their hair. Nasty!
this is so true , really where our food is ! Lol
Good Food

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 26, 2013
 
Taps good food and u get more than u can eat on a plate.evrything i have got has been good.
what U freak

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 27, 2013
 
a few hours into the flight the woman took medication to help her fall asleep. About 40 minutes before arrival at John F. Kennedy International Airport, the woman “woke up… to Zorse massaging her thigh underneath her skirt.”

When the woman demanded to know what he was doing, Zorse reportedly said,“It’s not like I molested you. It’s not like I stuck my finger in your pussy or grabbed your tits.” Zorse followed up that statement by noting,“I wouldn’t mind a massage right now.”
doodlebug

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 27, 2013
 
LOL wrote:
Sam could cook all his food with all the grease in Terries hair LOL I dont kno why ppl cant wash their hair. Nasty!
hahaha i ate there a couple days ago and it will be my last. never again will i go in there and spend money just for someone to be rude with me. im taking my business elsewhere and sammy can thank his mom for that!
Food Lover

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 28, 2013
 
TAPS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of60
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••