whats is her last name and is she single
Bud

Burkesville, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
What girl
maye

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Hey. This is Maye. Who is asking about me?
man

Burkesville, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
a guy that thanks u are a cuttie and would like to ask u out so let me know if your single ok
Maye

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
man wrote:
a guy that thanks u are a cuttie and would like to ask u out so let me know if your single ok
Well perhaps you should have asked me my last name in person instead of going to a gossip site to try and get information about me. My last name is Chastain and any kind of man would come up to a woman and ask her if she were single instead of trying to be inconspicuous over an Internet site. I don't know your age or your name or anything else about you and I find this very stalker material. A regular came into work and told me that my name had appeared on this site that I had heard so many bad things about. So if you want to know anything about me then maybe you should consider coming in to five star and asking me to my face. Thank you.
whaaaa

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2013
So you would go ahead and give a suspected stalker your last name? really smart move. I think you two are a match made in heaven
ha ha

Columbia, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Maye your babys daddy mite not like this at all.
help

Columbia, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2013
poor charlie needs to know what may is up to
Maye

Mammoth Cave, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Lol most people already know my last name. It isn't exactly private knowledge. It's a name. And "poor Charlie" reads these doll. Charlie and I are the happiest we have ever been and I'd never give anyone even the blink of my eye because he is my world and Calliope is my life. You guys obviously don't know much about us or you would know that.
best one ok the bunch

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2013
the girl kasha at #250 is the best looking
best one ok the bunch

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2013
kisha at #250 I mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 156,594
News Meth lab bust in Adair County (Feb '11) 7 hr Moved Away 14
ronnie & megan hall (Jan '10) 8 hr Ronnies Brother 25
Piece of work 9 hr curious 8
Flex appeal 9 hr player 25
J&S Auto 9 hr Jkut 3
Sunni Moore (May '12) 13 hr 1whonos 40

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages