#147 Mar 21, 2013
shut up wrote:
Why is your name a liver disorder
adhere to your nic
bahahaha

Duluth, GA

#148 Mar 21, 2013
yhtac wrote:
I am very happy about Gidgeg too. She is outspoken but just what the hospital needs-leadership. The nurses have not ever had a true leader. Things will change with someone in don position that has mgnt experience. Good choice board members.
Bahaha! Bahaha! Oh you guys are gonna really enjoy yourselves now that you have good leadership!
yhtac

Cave City, KY

#149 Mar 21, 2013
That was my point.
roamingalcoholic

AOL

#150 Mar 21, 2013
ha ha
i love it

westlake is back on top of topix !
ray

Tompkinsville, KY

#151 Mar 27, 2013
Rasmussen quits at Westlake ! Everybody is bailing out
west lake is back

AOL

#152 Mar 27, 2013
ha ha
i love it

'the west ' is back on top of topix !
facts

Elizabethtown, KY

#153 Mar 27, 2013
ray wrote:
Rasmussen quits at Westlake ! Everybody is bailing out
He didn't actually quit. The board told him he was out and asked him to resign. Just a nicer way of firing someone.
mee

Elizabethtown, KY

#154 Mar 27, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called sarcasm and your point about the name used it's just a personal opinion of what you should do instead of continuing to confirm my point.
You mean you have made a point somewhere? Maybe you should follow your stupid name! Stupid.
Question

Elizabethtown, KY

#155 Mar 27, 2013
Why did the board let Rasmussen go?
yhtac

Cave City, KY

#156 Mar 27, 2013
What is wrong with my name camel toe loop for brains?
oh no

Tompkinsville, KY

#157 Mar 28, 2013
According to news reports the board is running the day to day operation . Thats creepy . What do they know except demanding taxes be placed on the people of the county .
million thanks

Elizabethtown, KY

#158 Mar 28, 2013
They seem to know how to cut cost and stop the waste. Wish they had been brought in years ago, thank you Ann for finally getting the bright idea to save us money instead of acting like everything was hunky dory.
mee

Rineyville, KY

#159 Mar 28, 2013
yhtac wrote:
What is wrong with my name camel toe loop for brains?
I wasn't talking to you. Can't you see who I was replying to?? Shew, I'm done here. You people are looney tunes!
Wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#160 Mar 28, 2013
Why did the board ask the CEO to resign? Did he not wont to play ball with the other boys?
wow

Duluth, GA

#161 Mar 28, 2013
million thanks wrote:
They seem to know how to cut cost and stop the waste. Wish they had been brought in years ago, thank you Ann for finally getting the bright idea to save us money instead of acting like everything was hunky dory.
So are you being sarcastic, sucking up, or posting to make yourself look better?
Yes after her board taking over we are 25 million in debt, from 6. Thank goodness she's taking care of things.
oh no

Tompkinsville, KY

#162 Mar 28, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you being sarcastic, sucking up, or posting to make yourself look better?
Yes after her board taking over we are 25 million in debt, from 6. Thank goodness she's taking care of things.
that's one of her flunky suckups
yhtac

Cave City, KY

#163 Mar 28, 2013
Dear mee I feel like a total loser. I didn't see who you were talking to. I thought you were responding to me. Sorry. There are mostly looney people on here. I agree. I am fearful how the board may run westlake. It is more than a business. Its healthcare which they know nothing about. We need prayers.
in the know

Elizabethtown, KY

#164 Mar 28, 2013
The place is not going to make it. Too many people work there that are so worried about what everybody else is doing and not worried about what they are doing. The people in charge of the hospital need to start standing behind their managers and quit letting some of their trouble makers run the show. Some people in certain departments are keeping the whole department stirred up because they are scared they are not getting the credit they deserve. spend more time doing your job and less time trying to convince people how you are getting screwed. Their job is slipping because they are too busy trying to get somebody in trouble.
ayee ayee ayee

AOL

#165 Mar 28, 2013
couldn't they just pick any body off the street to run it ?-
it would be very hard to find some body to run it even worse ,...

over paid egg heads with specialty degrees ,..who lack any common sense are a dime a dozen these days -
wow

Duluth, GA

#166 Mar 28, 2013
ayee ayee ayee wrote:
couldn't they just pick any body off the street to run it ?-
it would be very hard to find some body to run it even worse ,...

over paid egg heads with specialty degrees ,..who lack any common sense are a dime a dozen these days -
Uhm over paid maybe, but who are the eggheads? I see a lotta people fully qualified to do anything but what they are doing. Read the voice from today, they've all but out and said the place is gonna fold and no further comments except through one member who helped with starting night school at Lindsay. Which is pretty much saying soon a lot of people are gonna be upset, no comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min see it plainly 4,537
devin and tegan mattingly 17 min curious 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min colt 45 131,003
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 31 min Princess412 81,633
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Le Jimbo 153,111
Who Will Adair Co. Vote for Co. Judge Exec This... 1 hr Bingo 320
Adair Democratic Party Rally 1 hr Izzy 3
Fiscal Court Meeting Goes "Bam"ilistic 5 hr Karen 176
City Payroll Tax 8 hr Karen 49
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••