westlake IS a TOP hospital !
meee

Campbellsville, KY

#125 Mar 15, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
actually most of us have jobs, probably make more money than you, and we will see who the no job having bums are when they shut that band aid money laundering station down. As for being low life and no life you need to check yourself, just because your a holier than thow southern baptist doesn't mean your better than anyone else
"Holier than thow (uhh, is that how you spell thou? LMAO)"? What are you trying to be, some kind of psychic? More like psychotic.
shut up

Elizabethtown, KY

#126 Mar 15, 2013
Yea we all know your not affiliated any more, but you and yours where and you still have a lot to try and keep from getting dug up. Also sorry but the fact that I had a typo is all you can get to say that I'm a psycho your not helping your own cause. You may need to eat a solid meal instead of puking it up or taking ex lax you look like a walking bag of bones and the malnourishment is causing you to have some mental issues.
westbaked

AOL

#127 Mar 15, 2013
its a good place too get medivaced far away from ,..
meee

Campbellsville, KY

#128 Mar 16, 2013
shut up wrote:
Yea we all know your not affiliated any more, but you and yours where and you still have a lot to try and keep from getting dug up. Also sorry but the fact that I had a typo is all you can get to say that I'm a psycho your not helping your own cause. You may need to eat a solid meal instead of puking it up or taking ex lax you look like a walking bag of bones and the malnourishment is causing you to have some mental issues.
OMG lololololololol! A bag of bones? You are about the funniest poster on this site, right along with the toothless and pill heads. I wish I could claim to be a bag of bones, a solid meal is no problem for me, ha!
meee

Campbellsville, KY

#129 Mar 16, 2013
OK, I'll play.......you know there are salons right here in Columbia that could do wonders on frizzy long hair like yours. And there are great plastic surgeons up in Louisville that can correct your hair lip and hooked nose. Maybe even lipo- suck out some of that flab that covers your body. But it won't do any good because you'll just be back at Circle R or Betty's sucking down some of that greasy country cooking.
Ellen

Campbellsville, KY

#130 Mar 16, 2013
meee wrote:
<quoted text>"Holier than thow (uhh, is that how you spell thou? LMAO)"? What are you trying to be, some kind of psychic? More like psychotic.
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! the old spell check police is back on the job, Glad to see you are back, I was beginning to think you had deserted us lol, oh meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
shut up

Elizabethtown, KY

#131 Mar 16, 2013
Greasy country cooking? Sorry, not who you think. So you are basically saying anyone who eats at circle r or Betty's is a fat ass? I don't get it.
meee

Campbellsville, KY

#132 Mar 16, 2013
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! the old spell check police is back on the job, Glad to see you are back, I was beginning to think you had deserted us lol, oh meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Yay!!!! Psycho has another psycho to play with. It's Ellen with the multiple personalites who talks to herself and agrees with herself!!! Ellen the Topix stalker!
meee

Campbellsville, KY

#133 Mar 16, 2013
shut up wrote:
Greasy country cooking? Sorry, not who you think. So you are basically saying anyone who eats at circle r or Betty's is a fat ass? I don't get it.
Some people fish in the lake, some people fish on Topix. Ponder on that one awhile.
shut up

Elizabethtown, KY

#134 Mar 16, 2013
Lol keep it coming, your making yourself look like the well grounded level headed person you really are.
worker

Glasgow, KY

#135 Mar 19, 2013
Good news ar last. Fidget Warren new CNO. Appointed by board. What a smart decision. Finally a good move. AMaybe she will put a stop to the sisters thinking they run the hospital. Play time is over Celia. There's a new sheriff in town and she actually knows what shes doing.
mee

Campbellsville, KY

#137 Mar 20, 2013
Yes, how did you know that I am well grounded and level headed? You must be psychic after all! I can tell by the name that you choose to use (shut up) how well grounded and level headed you are.
Yep

Columbia, KY

#138 Mar 20, 2013
mee wrote:
Yes, how did you know that I am well grounded and level headed? You must be psychic after all! I can tell by the name that you choose to use (shut up) how well grounded and level headed you are.
The Glendale posts are made from some of Rusty Tungates family.
shut up

Elizabethtown, KY

#140 Mar 20, 2013
mee wrote:
It's called sarcasm and your point about the name used it's just a personal opinion of what you should do instead of continuing to confirm my point.
really people

La Grange, IL

#141 Mar 20, 2013
next years westlake parade float will be even better ,...
the pride of Columbia
it will depict a 14 " tall tall statue of the goddess 'Columbia ',...standing on a scale model of the state of Kentucky ,..made up of genuine living Kentucky blue grass ,..
with real water running in recreated streams and lakes ,..

they have already allocated over $12,000.00 for the new float ,...
and already have several employees working on it

this will insure that westlake will always be on top !
shut up

Elizabethtown, KY

#142 Mar 20, 2013
Lol good thing Rusty, Cindy, and Mitchell are not there anymore. They would have raised a million for the float made a public notice of it two years in advance then when everyone forgot about it took the money for themselves and said that they never raised the money needed, skip town and leave Westlake without a float.
Love this

Columbia, KY

#143 Mar 20, 2013
shut up wrote:
Lol good thing Rusty, Cindy, and Mitchell are not there anymore. They would have raised a million for the float made a public notice of it two years in advance then when everyone forgot about it took the money for themselves and said that they never raised the money needed, skip town and leave Westlake without a float.
You pegged it! Love this post!
a liver disorder

Loretto, KY

#144 Mar 20, 2013
Why are posts from Glendale Ky tungates ?
shut up

Elizabethtown, KY

#145 Mar 20, 2013
Why is your name a liver disorder
yhtac

Glasgow, KY

#146 Mar 20, 2013
I am very happy about Gidgeg too. She is outspoken but just what the hospital needs-leadership. The nurses have not ever had a true leader. Things will change with someone in don position that has mgnt experience. Good choice board members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alcohol sales started in Columbia today 6 min my say 14
Why would my girl cheat with complete trash 11 min Tired of Zealots 12
Mike schorman 1 hr sucka 4
Beards Auto 1 hr Beckys husband 2
School leaving sport field lights on? 1 hr gay 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Traveler 148,985
eddie sifu bardin (May '10) 3 hr Boo 85
Mike Newtons new house 14 hr mofo 49
Inquiring minds 14 hr life 6

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages