vet

Columbia, KY

#104 Feb 26, 2013
rap wrote:
the aux gave 32,000, got their pic in papers.
pay the int for 40 days. that's what I would call progress for the ole adair county.
Who gives a sh## what you think.
franky B

AOL

#105 Feb 26, 2013
i wonder if LWC will rename the old westlake ,....
im gona miss all the helicopters
rap

Greensburg, KY

#106 Feb 27, 2013
vet wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a sh## what you think.
you just want to get your pic on the ole col mag.
whoopy doo

Elizabethtown, KY

#107 Feb 27, 2013
trex wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupid.
Not as much as you, wake up dumb butt.20 million and counting.
trex

Elizabethtown, KY

#108 Feb 27, 2013
Hey if Lindsay is gonna pay 25 million then 300,000/month to have a place to send nursing students, instead of the free places they send them now, does that mean a: there charging way too much for tuition. B: some complete retard started the suggestion they have money they should do it, and even though it makes no sense, will never happen, everyone at Lindsay laughs about the suggestion, some people can't take a hint?

Lindsay Wilson will not be buying the hospital. There. Please take this seriously so you can stop looking stupid.
past speaks

Elizabethtown, KY

#109 Mar 2, 2013
trex wrote:
Hey if Lindsay is gonna pay 25 million then 300,000/month to have a place to send nursing students, instead of the free places they send them now, does that mean a: there charging way too much for tuition. B: some complete retard started the suggestion they have money they should do it, and even though it makes no sense, will never happen, everyone at Lindsay laughs about the suggestion, some people can't take a hint?
Lindsay Wilson will not be buying the hospital. There. Please take this seriously so you can stop looking stupid.
Your half right, LWC want "buy", but if it is "offered" for a small amount or a "large contribution" comes in from some source, then it will be snapped up, and the front of the building can have that person's name across it, the past speaks very loud, but no they want "buy" it outright, but neither of us knows, now do we? so lets just wait and see if someone kicks the bucket, big donation comes in and county settles for less,,then the old taxpayers of Adair can anti up, problem solved lol.
get a clue

Elizabethtown, KY

#110 Mar 2, 2013
past speaks wrote:
<quoted text> Your half right, LWC want "buy", but if it is "offered" for a small amount or a "large contribution" comes in from some source, then it will be snapped up, and the front of the building can have that person's name across it, the past speaks very loud, but no they want "buy" it outright, but neither of us knows, now do we? so lets just wait and see if someone kicks the bucket, big donation comes in and county settles for less,,then the old taxpayers of Adair can anti up, problem solved lol.
It's really hard to take your post serious if you can't even spell the word "won't."
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#111 Mar 2, 2013
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>It's really hard to take your post serious if you can't even spell the word "won't."
They probably aren't to concerned with your correction, really not important, but their statement sure has a ring of truth to it, looking at the Country club deal, all the buildings with the names out front, and donations received, I can understand their statement.
get a clue

Elizabethtown, KY

#112 Mar 2, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>They probably aren't to concerned with your correction, really not important, but their statement sure has a ring of truth to it, looking at the Country club deal, all the buildings with the names out front, and donations received, I can understand their statement.
That's pretty funny, "Past Speaks" and "Just Me" from Glendale, KY. Your writing style and location clearly gives away the fact that you are the same person. I love it when someone tries to fool everyone into thinking that they are someone else who agrees with them! Afer all, you are someone who can't even spell the word "won't."
Ellen

Elizabethtown, KY

#113 Mar 3, 2013
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty funny, "Past Speaks" and "Just Me" from Glendale, KY. Your writing style and location clearly gives away the fact that you are the same person. I love it when someone tries to fool everyone into thinking that they are someone else who agrees with them! Afer all, you are someone who can't even spell the word "won't."
Is there a reason you keep pointing out a typo error? if you disagree with a person, state your reason, I don't know if things are as they said, I went to LWC a couple of years, I do know several buildings have names as stated, I also read the Columbia Magazine from time to time, the Country club deal was also on there, many donations have been announced as well,I really don't like pointing out other people's mistakes but in the future a typo error is just that, right?(learn to spell after) not AFER) you see a fine example of all goes around, comes around.
get a clue

Elizabethtown, KY

#114 Mar 3, 2013
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a reason you keep pointing out a typo error? if you disagree with a person, state your reason, I don't know if things are as they said, I went to LWC a couple of years, I do know several buildings have names as stated, I also read the Columbia Magazine from time to time, the Country club deal was also on there, many donations have been announced as well,I really don't like pointing out other people's mistakes but in the future a typo error is just that, right?(learn to spell after) not AFER) you see a fine example of all goes around, comes around.
Oh goodness Ellen, Past Speaks, Just Me, and whatever other name you have used on this forum to make it look like someone agrees with you. Did it take you that long to find a "typo" in my post? Does that make you feel smart? After all, you did go to Lindsey Wilson a couple years! Your excessive use of a comma and no periods makes me wonder how you made it to college. Anyway, keep making youself look like an idiot. It's rather amusing.
get a clue

Elizabethtown, KY

#115 Mar 3, 2013
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a reason you keep pointing out a typo error? if you disagree with a person, state your reason, I don't know if things are as they said, I went to LWC a couple of years, I do know several buildings have names as stated, I also read the Columbia Magazine from time to time, the Country club deal was also on there, many donations have been announced as well,I really don't like pointing out other people's mistakes but in the future a typo error is just that, right?(learn to spell after) not AFER) you see a fine example of all goes around, comes around.
Do you mean "what comes around goes around"? Hey, if you want to use cute sayings learn how to say them right.
Ellen

Elizabethtown, KY

#116 Mar 3, 2013
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>Oh goodness Ellen, Past Speaks, Just Me, and whatever other name you have used on this forum to make it look like someone agrees with you. Did it take you that long to find a "typo" in my post? Does that make you feel smart? After all, you did go to Lindsey Wilson a couple years! Your excessive use of a comma and no periods makes me wonder how you made it to college. Anyway, keep making youself look like an idiot. It's rather amusing.
Well sweetie like I said, add something worthwhile to a conversation, or add nothing, I am not trying to impress you by agreeing with anyone, I speak from experience, however you seem to be trying to change this subject for a reason, now what could that be? you don't like what I write, who cares, your still making "typo's" (youself) try yourself, sounds better, and by the way, I wasn't the one starting to correct people on the typo thing, you were, but this forum isn't about my typo's your typo's and correcting of others, so show your ignorance if you like, I'm sure other people on here, have some opinion's that would be worth listening to, it's plain to see you don't.
get a clue

Elizabethtown, KY

#118 Mar 4, 2013
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>Well sweetie like I said, add something worthwhile to a conversation, or add nothing, I am not trying to impress you by agreeing with anyone, I speak from experience, however you seem to be trying to change this subject for a reason, now what could that be? you don't like what I write, who cares, your still making "typo's" (youself) try yourself, sounds better, and by the way, I wasn't the one starting to correct people on the typo thing, you were, but this forum isn't about my typo's your typo's and correcting of others, so show your ignorance if you like, I'm sure other people on here, have some opinion's that would be worth listening to, it's plain to see you don't.
Sweetie pie
tip top

AOL

#119 Mar 4, 2013
hey u
offiicer stdanko

AOL

#120 Mar 14, 2013
has anybody wondered why there has been no new ' dirt' on westlake , in the past few weeks ?

the administration has told all the people working there to stop posting on topix ,...

they think it makes the hospital look bad ,....
meeee

Elizabethtown, KY

#121 Mar 15, 2013
Whatever are you low-life, no-life, no job, bums going to do with your time now? Guess you will have to find another person or group to talk about.
shut up

Elizabethtown, KY

#122 Mar 15, 2013
meeee wrote:
Whatever are you low-life, no-life, no job, bums going to do with your time now? Guess you will have to find another person or group to talk about.
actually most of us have jobs, probably make more money than you, and we will see who the no job having bums are when they shut that band aid money laundering station down. As for being low life and no life you need to check yourself, just because your a holier than thow southern baptist doesn't mean your better than anyone else
disappointed

Elizabethtown, KY

#123 Mar 15, 2013
meeee wrote:
Whatever are you low-life, no-life, no job, bums going to do with your time now? Guess you will have to find another person or group to talk about.
Comments like this is one of the reasons patients don't want to spend their money or use their insurance at the hospital. They need to change their attitudes.
meee

Elizabethtown, KY

#124 Mar 15, 2013
disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Comments like this is one of the reasons patients don't want to spend their money or use their insurance at the hospital. They need to change their attitudes.
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not affiliated with the hospital in any way. Just tired of all the losers who try to make trouble and wish bad on the hospital employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep mi*ch in congress 22 min voter 1
Ben Arnold gets my write in vote 2 hr Ann 3
ann melton 3 hr The Steele Guy 39
Mcconnell vs Grimes 4 hr poboy 8
Brent thompson 4 hr Truth 2
taylor family (May '09) 5 hr just the truth 30
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr BIG_STEVIE 493
Campaigning on tax payers dime 15 hr Advice 30
fight at store on hwy 80 Sat taylor 9
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]