ithought it was a waste
2ndgrader

Clermont, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2008
did you gradualte from preschool?
Enlightenme

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Feb 15, 2008
Did you graduate preschool 2ndgrader? You have a good reason to be talking about other peoples spelling. Hell you cant spell yourself! Shut up!
info

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2008
i think i can decode this:

couhwen = cowan
mured,s = murders

the murders of micheal and kelly cowan is what (i'm assuming)this forum was started about.
frend

Jamestown, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2008
i was talking about the 2 crak heads that got killed a few years back for telling on them no a count millers.
scam

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2008
frend wrote:
i was talking about the 2 crak heads that got killed a few years back for telling on them no a count millers.
If you dont know what you are talking about you need to keep your big mouth shut they are dead for gods sake.
frend

Jamestown, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2008
i dont think god shot them over dope money.
scam

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2008
no but u should watch how u say things u mite tick the wrong popple of and wind up the same way so if u dont know what u are talking about u should keep your moth shut
bgh

Trinity, TX

#10 Feb 19, 2008
scam wrote:
<quoted text> If you dont know what you are talking about you need to keep your big mouth shut they are dead for gods sake.
if you know, why not cluwe us in?
FRIND

Jamestown, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2008
scam wrote:
no but u should watch how u say things u mite tick the wrong popple of and wind up the same way so if u dont know what u are talking about u should keep your moth shut
I WILL TELL TOU SOMETHING WRIGHT NOW THAY MIGHT NOT FIND ME SO EASZY TO DO LIKE THAT CAUSE THAY DONT HAVE THE ONLY GUN IN THIS TOWN AND IF THAY KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR THEM THAY WILL STAY ON THE PIKE AND SELL THERE DOPE!!
JUST ME

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Feb 20, 2008
cousin wrote:
let me tell you something these people are my cousin.micheal cowan was a good person.and if people like you would quit doing all the wrong things you are doing this would be a better place to live.i hope they find out who did this to them,they will pay someday.this has been realy hard on his dad.ever who took their lives i hope you rot in hell,because it would take a low life person to do something like this,nobody deserves nothing like this.hey why dont you put your name on here instead of hiding behind this screen
I THOUGH THAT THE MURDER OF THE COWEN'S HAD BEEN SOLVED AND SOMEONE WAS ARRESTED,TRIED AND CONVICTED.
FRIND

Jamestown, KY

#14 Feb 20, 2008
IT WAS BUT THAY SAY ITS NOT THE WRIGHT ONE!!
happy one

Perry, AR

#15 Feb 20, 2008
FRIND wrote:
IT WAS BUT THAY SAY ITS NOT THE WRIGHT ONE!!
Who says its not the right one? You? I am confused how do you know so much about the Cowan murders when you can't even spell Cowan right. Maybe if you think the right person is not in jail then maybe you need to go to the police and let them know who is the right person. And instead of hiding behind the walls of your computer why don't you let the whole internet world know who you are and why 6 and 1/2 years later you have decided to bring up something that hurt someones family so much. Do you realize that both Michael and Kelly had kids that are old enough to surf the internet and that might one day read these horrible things that you ppl are writing. Why would you do that to these children? Who are you and what do you feel you may accomplish by starting this forum. Michael and Kelly where brutlly murdered and even if they were on drugs it is by no means mans choice to decide there punishment. They by no means deserved to die the way they did and whoever did that to them shall answer to god about that one day.
frind

Jamestown, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2008
if you are so brave why aint your name on here and i did not start this mess i dont know who did but i think that is what this is for opion and if you dont like this GET OFF!!!
columbia mom

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Feb 21, 2008
frend wrote:
i dont think god shot them over dope money.
what happened is someone tried to do the right thing and report a problem . this is what happens in columbia, to try to see that justice is served and you get nothing. just another example of adair couty"s circle of corruption
columbia mom

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Feb 21, 2008
OMG wrote:
I cant believe people would bring this up, I knew Kelly really well and I loved her ta death, as far as he husband goes, all I know is she really loved him and he seemed to love her, me and Kelly stayed together about 2 weeks and she didnt do any drugs when I was around her, Im sure theres a story behind the deaths of them but it will probably never get out, I know they was murdered over nothing!!
they probably knew something on one of the towns upstanding{ha ha} citizens
up standing citizens

Jamestown, KY

#22 Feb 21, 2008
these 2 people went aginst the wrong people thay should have paid for he crack thay smoked and keep mouths shut about the people who was good enouogh to give them some and then thay go tell on them .. what do you expicted!!
who cares

Clarkson, KY

#23 Feb 21, 2008
up standing citizens wrote:
these 2 people went aginst the wrong people thay should have paid for he crack thay smoked and keep mouths shut about the people who was good enouogh to give them some and then thay go tell on them .. what do you expicted!!
Why don't you shut the hell up do you know the whole story....I don't think so.
scam

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Feb 21, 2008
I knew Michael and kelly both they where good people.they just got involved with the wrong people. that family has been threw hell. And what about their children that they left behind who I know very well who has to live without his parents everyday of his life.they made some mistakes just like u and me we all do just stop and think for a minute abouy your on life somebody down the road is calling u a bad name.
up standing citizens

Jamestown, KY

#25 Feb 21, 2008
i dont blame the kids or the family no there not bad people but mickle and kelly knew thay had that kid and thay did not care thay would put him off on ronnie and go smoke thre carck so yes i think thay got just what thay needed. just one less carck head to rob some good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chris 150,013
Looking for Chesney 2 hr mack is looken 5
Lesbians in Columbia (Dec '11) 8 hr reenMaureen doesn 88
Amber birdwell 11 hr Fyi 2
Mr.Harmon 21 hr Lots of respect 10
Chop shop 22 hr Rondel 10
Is This The Last Adair County Fair Location? Fri hillbill 25

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance