First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poolside sanctuary

Russell Springs, KY

#23 May 19, 2009
Just wanted to let you know we bought our pool from Mike. Wonderful service, stands behind his products & can help you with whatever you need. He will try to push the Baquacil brand & we had alot of trouble with that. That is the only negative I can say about Mike and that I wish his Saturday hours were more extended. However, we have had our pool for 7 years that we bought from him & absolute nothing but great service. I too go to Robertson's & buy the Relax chemicals and they are far better than the Bacquacil in my opinion. Mike does know his pools, doesn't hesitate with advice & stands behind what he sells. I think you will be satisified & well served with Mike & his product. I am very pleased with his service
doxie lover

Glasgow, KY

#24 May 19, 2009
i also bought my pool from mike, he gave me a great deal on my pool for it was last years model.

the only issue I had with him was finding an installer, but he does have a list of good guys who install them for you.

i also had an issue with my pool pump, i called him and he told me bring it in on which i did he gave me another one no charge! after 2 years!

i do use the Baquacil, but now i also have a dome on my pool, which is called sun dome, for anyone who has a above ground pool i suggest this!
it is a dome that goes up like a tent,(usually takes a few people) very heavy vinyl, has 3 windows and a door, heats up the water, keeps out all crap (leaves bugs etc etc ) BUT all the toys stay in the pool, and best of all u only use 1/2 the chemicals you would normally.

I love the Baquacil, no smell, u can open your eyes up in the water, and it is a skin conditioner.

theonly issue with Baquacil u have to put the chemicals in on a schdule and dont get off that scdule, but that is it. I LOVE IT !

mike does have good specials on Baquacil, and after i put up the dome they last for 2 years!

enjoy your pool
Jeff

Glasgow, KY

#25 Apr 25, 2011
Mike is a nice guy, but Pools of Leisure in Glasgow has much better prices, nice people and have more to offer. Plus when you buy your pool there, they put it up. Good luck
zipper

Jamestown, KY

#26 Jan 2, 2013
great guy ,we are new had a pool installed love it any questions mike always answer,prices are good dont have to drive all over the place,he will even help you when he is not open, great service
agree

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Jan 2, 2013
We bought our hot tub from him and he is very helpful with all our questions. He will get our business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kosair & LWC 4 min BillyHumble 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Cornfused 163,627
What do you think of a bar with live music 1 hr Idontknow 16
Candace eller wooten 1 hr Wondering 1
~~*Last Post Wins*~~ (Mar '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 32
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Update 771
anderson PIZZA (Aug '13) 6 hr Mister Clean 22

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages