KSP arrests Russell Co., KY Deputy af...

KSP arrests Russell Co., KY Deputy after burglary investigation

There are 270 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Jan 5, 2013, titled KSP arrests Russell Co., KY Deputy after burglary investigation. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

KSP arrests Russell Co., KY Deputy after burglary investigation By Larry Smith, FM 92.7, the WAVE Russell County Deputy Sheriff Nick Bertram was arrested on Friday evening, by Kentucky State Trooper Martin Wesley of KSP Post 15, Columbia, KY, and charged with 3rd Degree Burglary, Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Tampering ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Jamestown

Russell Springs, KY

#539 May 3, 2013
Drill again wrote:
Take two. I suspect the next new grand jury may get to hear the team nick case again. Ksp knows a bad egg when they smell it. Won't b deterred by a gob cover job.
Goodness are you still high school age? Team whatever is so high school. Why would previous sheriff Bennett want to appoint somebody that would be running for sheriff. He did but judge executive told him no put in someone not going to run. Why would he want to put in a person? You surely can figure t out
Drill here

Albany, KY

#540 May 4, 2013
I believe that is what they call themselves( Team Mcanich & Bertram). Or at least that's what the Facebook page says. Is that high school or rockstar.
Tammy

Albany, KY

#542 May 4, 2013
I still think that there is more to this whole story. Weren't former members of the sheriff dept who are now ksp involved in that?
Curious

Albany, KY

#543 May 6, 2013
And now he runnin for sheriff! Man what a country.
Fracture

Albany, KY

#544 May 8, 2013
Seem like it happens a lot with them, lots of strange things happen around where they are. Is it Murphy's law or Murphy's soap?
Waiter

Albany, KY

#545 May 11, 2013
There Gona fine out what most people really think of em real soon. So far they been kiddin themselves, an real life is gonna set in.
Kay

Louisville, KY

#546 May 11, 2013
Drill here wrote:
I believe that is what they call themselves( Team Mcanich & Bertram). Or at least that's what the Facebook page says. Is that high school or rockstar.
For someone who is so IGNORANT, YOU sure do know what's going on. You'd be better off to KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT than to OPEN IT AND PROVE HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE! Sounds like you may have gotten in some kind of law trouble to keep bashing them!!!
Kay

Louisville, KY

#547 May 11, 2013
Curious wrote:
And now he runnin for sheriff! Man what a country.
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER, IDIOT!
Iffy

Albany, KY

#548 May 11, 2013
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER, IDIOT!
And your clue is what? Seem u have a very limited vocabulary , and seem to be taking comments very personal as though they are aimed at you! Are they?
firedog

United States

#549 May 17, 2013
He got by with one just the facts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 152,024
News Montie Pendleton, Dunnville, KY 2 hr why 3
Looking for Chesney 6 hr freind 17
Fire Dept Theft (Aug '15) 14 hr Mister Clean 52
class D facility (Oct '09) 16 hr Inmate 14
Fast trucks/cars around town 22 hr dirtybird 31
RV camp on RR 55 23 hr Round man 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages