anyone know where to find the 5 gallon detergent and how much is it
It's a RIP OFF! you end up using twice as much. does not last
my thought

Trinity, TX

#4 May 9, 2012
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a RIP OFF! you end up using twice as much. does not last
It tells how to use it, just like other detergents, none will last if you waste it, use what it says, detergents anymore do not show a lot of suds on top of the water, none do, if thats what your looking at, and five gallon is 5 gallon whatever kind you buy.
meme

Greensburg, KY

#5 May 9, 2012
I saw some at the peddlers mall in Campbellsville. Most any detergens works. I go for price and smell. Sometimes I make my own.
me too

Columbia, KY

#7 May 9, 2012
downeys had it for 27.00 .i got sum in feb and still use it. i put a cup and half in there my clothes smell great and gets the grease out from my husbands clothes . i recommend it myself..
Get a Life

Columbia, KY

#8 May 9, 2012
I am finally finished with mine. It said that it was Tide but it was not! I couldn't wait to finish the bucket of crud. My clothes didn't wash well either.
my two cents

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 10, 2012
There are different people selling it. Some of it is the "compare to Tide" which is just a knockoff. That's what they had at peddler's mall. I haven't tried it so I have no opinion. However, I have used what Curtis Grant sells and its good. It is suppose to be the real deal and I was happy with it either way. You can't buy 5 gallons of cheap detergent for that price so I think its a good deal anyway you go. I like to buy in bulk instead of going to store every few days. My opinion is give it a try and see how you like it. I was satisfied.
my two cents

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 10, 2012
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>It tells how to use it, just like other detergents, none will last if you waste it, use what it says, detergents anymore do not show a lot of suds on top of the water, none do, if thats what your looking at, and five gallon is 5 gallon whatever kind you buy.
You are correct. The HE detergents are made not to suds like the regular. The machines use a lot less water and you don't want the suds all over your laundry room. The clothes get clean, just not as sudsy. Its all a matter of preference.
just curious

Glasgow, KY

#11 May 10, 2012
HOW much of it are you suppose to use. I was told just a forth of what you would normally use.
my two cents

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 10, 2012
I have an HE machine and it uses about 1/4 or 1/3 of a cup per load. With this detergent in a regular machine, you could use more but it really doesn't benefit any to do so. Regular machines use more water that will dilute the detergent more. I would keep an old tide bottle and pour this detergent in it from the 5 gal bucket for easier use. In my regular machine I used a capful in every load.
info

Trinity, TX

#13 May 10, 2012
just curious wrote:
HOW much of it are you suppose to use. I was told just a forth of what you would normally use.
It tells u on the bucket how much to use. I followed the directions and you could not even tell I had washed my clothes, so I used 1/2 a cup and got my clothes out and they smelled soured like to have never got that smell out. I even tried washing cars with it no good either.
me me

Columbia, KY

#14 May 11, 2012
delute it with water.go up behind the jail i think its called purses and more. they have got gain it smells so good and gets your clothes clean to.make sure to delute it with water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Shopping Center 3 hr Shameful 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Chris Jarvis 8272 165,662
Turners 7 hr ken 10
Indian Basketball 8 hr Mr Twister 27
hey hey 10 hr loiking 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr Rattlesnake Pete 959
Old Rock Quarry on 80 14 hr Macho Man 6

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages