Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

okee wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'll bite. Is it true he threatened employees at Jane Todd that if they talked to anyone about any of the investigation or what has gone on there, they would be fired? Or is that some more hearsay that you are speaking of?
That would be hearsay. See watch, I heard he took the 20 million from westlake and hid it in his mattress cause he wanted too. And it's all still there! Hearsay.
lol

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Im not a Melton and i dont know them, i didnt vote for Ann. I worked at the hospital and know what Rusty and his sisters did. He gave them all big high paying jobs and They walked around like we was suppose to bow to them. Im glad judge Melton is having a investigation done. It will shock my socks off if they dont find something on him. And that Cindy Myers aint one bit better! Call me crazy but far as i can see the Meltons dont have the state police and fbi after them.
I can't comment on that, but expect a surprise from out of left field. Well more the Frankfort side of things.
Well

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Im not a Melton and i dont know them, i didnt vote for Ann. I worked at the hospital and know what Rusty and his sisters did. He gave them all big high paying jobs and They walked around like we was suppose to bow to them. Im glad judge Melton is having a investigation done. It will shock my socks off if they dont find something on him. And that Cindy Myers aint one bit better! Call me crazy but far as i can see the Meltons dont have the state police and fbi after them.
Don't be so sure. You never know how an investigation might come out.
happy day

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

insect wrote:
<quoted text> shutup Stacy u are ignorant and a real pos . Concentrate on ur dumb lawsuit . Quit defending ann
What lawsuit? Is it the same one that everybody is saying that she dropped?
Funny

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

happy day wrote:
<quoted text>What lawsuit? Is it the same one that everybody is saying that she dropped?
You are hilarious! You're all over topix trying to get someone to talk about her! Seems like you need to just grow up and get a life. If you have a problem with her, take it up with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Yiago 128,587
IT Jobs around Columbia? 18 min Help Offered 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min DITCH MITCH 146,156
Westlake Debt Growing 27 min true 46
a** play with oral.. 2 hr Threesomeswelcome 6
joel its a fact 2 hr Fact is 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr thispost1912 1,011
cvs 2 hr Even more annoyed 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000