Thank You Dorothy Shephens.

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Moon Doggie

Burkesville, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I would like to Thank you Nurse Dorothy for going public and tellng the truth about what has been hidden by our local goverment.
I am sure Rusty has stolen a lot of money but I am sure he is not the only one. I am sure you know alot more about the shady deals in regard to Family and Friends who have high paying jobs some who sit home and collct pay checks with out stepping foot in the Hospital. Vote out every body who holds a office in our Local Goverment. Since West Lake Hosital is owned by the County I would like to know what has our COUNTY ATT done to protect the people of Adare so this type of Debt will not happen again. I will tell you not a damn thing. Thank You Dorothy you should write book about West Lake. It would be a BEST SELLER
Really

Columbia, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
You must have seen a different version of the interview than most did. The only things i really heard her say is that no check means no money and who she blames. Thats not anything too interesting! I wouldnt consider it a best seller.
GGG

Trinity, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2012
well the way i see it is at least she got on there right... I would have but I didnt work there and she did. May a few others should of got on there to and hope they get him.
Moon Doggie

Burkesville, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2012
She told them alot but they only used that one line. Remember there is more to come. Like a Docter who likes to remov your gallbladder evenif there is nothing wrong. All drugs used aty the Hospital bought at retale rices not wholesale. Every body making mone on the side but the Hospital is losing money.
secrets

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Moon Doggie wrote:
She told them alot but they only used that one line. Remember there is more to come. Like a Docter who likes to remov your gallbladder evenif there is nothing wrong. All drugs used aty the Hospital bought at retale rices not wholesale. Every body making mone on the side but the Hospital is losing money.
Are you trying to accuse one of the dr's of removing peoples gallbladders even if there is nothing wrong? I think this whole Topic has gotten out of hand. If you truly believed that and had proof, you would do something with it. I would hope anyway. Everyone is responsible for their own healthcare. You have to know your own body and question things that are told to you. Not just go by what someone tells you. Even if it's your Dr. Get a second opinion if your gut tells you there is something not right. Personally, I think you're blowing smoke up peoples butts, but whatever.
jimmy

Columbia, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2012
at least someone in this county is willing to do something. it got the story out and for that,THANK YOU!
Really

Columbia, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Thats a bunch of crap. Dorothy Stephens is a nurse, she doesnt know anything about what they pay for meds, who makes what or anything else. She is not even a good nurse! Doctors cant just remove your gallbladder if they feel like it! They havr to justify it to get the insurance to pay. You are just talking to have something to say.
jimmy

Columbia, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2012
{ really} whoever that is must be one of them . trying to defend the dragon...lol
insect

Scottsville, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Moon Doggie wrote:
I would like to Thank you Nurse Dorothy for going public and tellng the truth about what has been hidden by our local goverment.
I am sure Rusty has stolen a lot of money but I am sure he is not the only one. I am sure you know alot more about the shady deals in regard to Family and Friends who have high paying jobs some who sit home and collct pay checks with out stepping foot in the Hospital. Vote out every body who holds a office in our Local Goverment. Since West Lake Hosital is owned by the County I would like to know what has our COUNTY ATT done to protect the people of Adare so this type of Debt will not happen again. I will tell you not a damn thing. Thank You Dorothy you should write book about West Lake. It would be a BEST SELLER
speaking of stealing ask nurse Dorothy how she obtained that disability check
secrets

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2012
I guess now that everyone knows it's pretty much over and their jobs are going anyway, they are willing to speak out about the crooked ways that have gone on there. It's a shame that it took so long and it took costing everyone a hospital and their jobs to speak up. It's amazing what people were willing to turn their head from and ignore as long as their own job wasn't in jeopardy. A few bad apples in the middle of some really good people, cost everyone in the long run. Maybe if the guilty ones had been turned in years ago, the hospital wouldn't have gotten this far in debt and the place could have been saved.
insect

Scottsville, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2012
secrets wrote:
I guess now that everyone knows it's pretty much over and their jobs are going anyway, they are willing to speak out about the crooked ways that have gone on there. It's a shame that it took so long and it took costing everyone a hospital and their jobs to speak up. It's amazing what people were willing to turn their head from and ignore as long as their own job wasn't in jeopardy. A few bad apples in the middle of some really good people, cost everyone in the long run. Maybe if the guilty ones had been turned in years ago, the hospital wouldn't have gotten this far in debt and the place could have been saved.
who are the guilty ones ?
Local

Columbia, KY

#13 Sep 15, 2012
insect wrote:
<quoted text> who are the guilty ones ?
I can answer that, Rusty Tungate and Co! If Ann Melton had kept her mouth shut, he would still be at Westlake frauding banks and pulling in his big money! I hate that we may loose our hospital, but im glad somebody stood up and said no more!
GGG

Trinity, TX

#14 Sep 15, 2012
Really wrote:
Thats a bunch of crap. Dorothy Stephens is a nurse, she doesnt know anything about what they pay for meds, who makes what or anything else. She is not even a good nurse! Doctors cant just remove your gallbladder if they feel like it! They havr to justify it to get the insurance to pay. You are just talking to have something to say.
lay off Dorothy she is a good nurse she is about the only one i trust up there to be honest.. The other seen more worried about who they can talk about and laugh at the people that is in there.
Mizz prizz

Columbia, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2012
GGG wrote:
<quoted text>
lay off Dorothy she is a good nurse she is about the only one i trust up there to be honest.. The other seen more worried about who they can talk about and laugh at the people that is in there.
ooooh, you are in a sad shape if you think shes a good nurse! Who are you tellin to lay off anbody? You aint shit!
insect

Scottsville, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>I can answer that, Rusty Tungate and Co! If Ann Melton had kept her mouth shut, he would still be at Westlake frauding banks and pulling in his big money! I hate that we may loose our hospital, but im glad somebody stood up and said no more!
shutup Stacy u are ignorant and a real pos . Concentrate on ur dumb lawsuit . Quit defending ann
Observant

Columbia, KY

#17 Sep 15, 2012
insect wrote:
<quoted text> shutup Stacy u are ignorant and a real pos . Concentrate on ur dumb lawsuit . Quit defending ann
This is not Stacy but there's one thing I know for sure. Not one of you Tungate as@ lickers is big enough to shut her up.
Local

Columbia, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2012
insect wrote:
<quoted text> shutup Stacy u are ignorant and a real pos . Concentrate on ur dumb lawsuit . Quit defending ann
I can assure you that i am not Stacey. I, along with most people her in town, know that Rusty stole Westlake blind! Thank you Ann Melton for standing up and stopping it! The only ignorant pos posting on here are Tungate supporters! You will still be screaming when he is getting his asshole pounded in prison!
GGG

Trinity, TX

#19 Sep 16, 2012
Mizz prizz wrote:
<quoted text> ooooh, you are in a sad shape if you think shes a good nurse! Who are you tellin to lay off anbody? You aint shit!
Has i can see you aint shit either and dorothey is a good person I almost bet you just dont know anything. i have known her now going on 30 years and she has always been there for me. so yes I would say she is a good nurse.
Mizz prizz

Columbia, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2012
Has i can see? Basically, just because you have known here for 30 years and shes always been there for you, that makes her a good nurse? That makes her a good friend, but i have worked with her, i know about her nursing abilities. Sorry, but its true.
GGG

Trinity, TX

#21 Sep 16, 2012
Mizz prizz wrote:
Has i can see? Basically, just because you have known here for 30 years and shes always been there for you, that makes her a good nurse? That makes her a good friend, but i have worked with her, i know about her nursing abilities. Sorry, but its true.
that my right to believe she is a good nurse she always done good by me. and she is a great friend more than a friend more family. So yes to me she is a good nurse has for you i am not saying your not either I dont know you. But looks to me in stead of downing her than maybe get with her and hope you both maybe can bring light to this hostipal you think. And who you to judge if she is a good nurse or not. didn't you have the same training has her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's Deputy will likely affect next election 2 hr Bobby 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Ren 178,282
upchurch pumpjack 6 hr Bettylou 4
Election 14 hr Old school 87
what happened to patricia morgan keith? 18 hr Mister Clean 2
Police Tip line 21 hr Duh 3
corpse at kozy 21 hr Looking 19

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages