speeding school buses
concerned

Burkesville, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
saw people talking about a speeding school buss and how davie jones cares so much about it,well once i was hurring home to beat the bus and my mustang was going around 75 or 80 when we called davie jones he simply said oh they have governers they wont go that fast bull [email protected] i was behind it gary nann was driving it,they just blew it off like it was nothing the crap they tell people just to shut them up is sick.i sawit on columbia magizine and how they were concerned bull shit! he dosent drive the same buss anymore that has been 2 or 3 years ago and he is still driving the hell out of a school buss sad..........
know

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
your right.he dosent care if they do wreck he will just have the sports dept and band buy another one.he charges them three times more for the use of buses when they go out of town for a game or competiton than what other schools in surrounding counties charge.or any school system in the state and thats the truth.
Awful

Burkesville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
I called to complain about a bus driver speeding and never could get Mr Jones on the phone. It's ashame everyday the bus flies by my house.
not theirs

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
According to the Columbia Magazine, it is a Metcalfe Co bus and Adair Co can't do anything about it.
curious

Burkesville, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
adair co wont do anything period theirs still innocent children on the busses so accordind eo columbia magizine they dont care? "its not our bus not our children: someone elses... wtf?
bingo

Burkesville, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
not theirs wrote:
According to the Columbia Magazine, it is a Metcalfe Co bus and Adair Co can't do anything about it.
It also says that they take a report about buses driving fast serios. that is what other people is trying to say is they they do not investagate anything it is a known fact. You tell them that one of their bus drivers is drivig to fast and they just look at you like you are stupid when you know how fast you were driving and you are right behind them and they turn off and the bus beats you home. Just wish I had a video tape so I could of taped him.
internet police

Casey, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
And. A video would have showed the speed he was going..quit making up stories because u have something against the man..
curious

Burkesville, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
internet police wrote:
And. A video would have showed the speed he was going..quit making up stories because u have something against the man..
wich one theirs a whole gaggle of them just pick one!
been there

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
concerned wrote:
saw people talking about a speeding school buss and how davie jones cares so much about it,well once i was hurring home to beat the bus and my mustang was going around 75 or 80 when we called davie jones he simply said oh they have governers they wont go that fast bull [email protected] i was behind it gary nann was driving it,they just blew it off like it was nothing the crap they tell people just to shut them up is sick.i sawit on columbia magizine and how they were concerned bull shit! he dosent drive the same buss anymore that has been 2 or 3 years ago and he is still driving the hell out of a school buss sad..........
I will give you fifty dollars if you can find one of those busses that will go 80. Over the years I have driven several of them & I have never had one to go over 70, and that was interstate driving where you have to keep up with the flow of traffic. The new ones are governed @ about 68 and I will tell you this. That's all you get. Not 70. You had better check the speedometer on that Mustang. Don't think it goes as fast as you brag about. It's really hard to get up to 70 mph when you are stopping often to let children off the bus. Get some facts before you form an opinion. Jones is a good man and you would be hard pressed to find someone any more caring than he is. Who knows, you might be one of those who pass busses on the right shoulder or you might just be one of those who pass the bus signs when they are unloading with BIG red lights flashing.
boola boola

Burkesville, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
i guess their making up stories on columbia magizine
Blah

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
No, they are just blaming other counties for speeding buses....
boola boola

Burkesville, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you fifty dollars if you can find one of those busses that will go 80. Over the years I have driven several of them & I have never had one to go over 70, and that was interstate driving where you have to keep up with the flow of traffic. The new ones are governed @ about 68 and I will tell you this. That's all you get. Not 70. You had better check the speedometer on that Mustang. Don't think it goes as fast as you brag about. It's really hard to get up to 70 mph when you are stopping often to let children off the bus. Get some facts before you form an opinion. Jones is a good man and you would be hard pressed to find someone any more caring than he is. Who knows, you might be one of those who pass busses on the right shoulder or you might just be one of those who pass the bus signs when they are unloading with BIG red lights flashing.
their you go, 70 faster over a hill well slow the [email protected] down retard
really

Burkesville, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2013
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be the bald headed [email protected] sucker i was following or you are kind to him all cars and trucks are governerd at 105 now if a school bus can go 70 on a level grade how fast could you go over a hill not to hard to figure out as for your 50 dollars spend it om ome of your crack hos think about it funny how a mustang wont run 90 bull shit you are screwed up guess i will do the cops job and start taking my camra every were and follow these busses oh i forgot i have a life i dont get to sit on my fat ass all day and complain about someone telling the dam truth grrrrrr!!!!
Well

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Pretty simple resolution here. Instead of bitching about it on col mag, perhaps a call to non-emerg sherriff's office number requesting a deputy in the area around the time frame that the speeding bus is around, would resolve the issue. Adair Co school district last I checked, does not have the power to enforce traffic laws, especially those on busses from other counties, hence the suggestion to call their super for that county.
While your at it, those bus numbers are pretty big, not that f'n hard to write down bus number (which would tie back to bus driver) and report to that counties super and or the Sherriff's office.
Col Mag is not a place to report a crime, the police is where you would do that, just saying.
bingo

Burkesville, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
It does not do any good to call the cops on someone for speeding either. I called 911 on someone that past me on the right side of the road then there was a car in front of them that was trying to pass a car and they was trying to pass both vehicles and caused another truck to gooff of the road. The cops never showd up. I even call 911 back when they turned off another street because the cops hadn't showd up mand they had plenty of time.
sheriff dept

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Well wrote:
Pretty simple resolution here. Instead of bitching about it on col mag, perhaps a call to non-emerg sherriff's office number requesting a deputy in the area around the time frame that the speeding bus is around, would resolve the issue. Adair Co school district last I checked, does not have the power to enforce traffic laws, especially those on busses from other counties, hence the suggestion to call their super for that county.
While your at it, those bus numbers are pretty big, not that f'n hard to write down bus number (which would tie back to bus driver) and report to that counties super and or the Sherriff's office.
Col Mag is not a place to report a crime, the police is where you would do that, just saying.
We steaked out the road today.....but the bus went by so fast they was no way we could write down the bus number. We tracked him for a short distance but could not keep up.
Well

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 7, 2013
sheriff dept wrote:
<quoted text>We steaked out the road today.....but the bus went by so fast they was no way we could write down the bus number. We tracked him for a short distance but could not keep up.
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Pikeville Parent 160,910
k.r.s investigations 3 hr Did 6
New Shopping Center 5 hr good n plenty 66
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr RDCalhoun 670
Tj 8 hr Typical 1
Blonde headed girl ponytail thief on Sano 9 hr Sano more 6
Needing guitar lessons 13 hr Casey J Jones 1
Charles Barnes 19 hr omg 12

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages