Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

How can a person that is not even Catholic, go to the new church and recieve communion? He did it for a photo op, or to show what a liar he really is. Think about it, if he is lying about his faith what else has he lied about. His military record, education, boy scouts,where does it end? Hope it is in Aprils election.
Turk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

What a great Facebook "friend" you are. And so honest yourself.
School truther

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

If anybody at the school really thinks Kevin and his band of blubbers are going to give the school any money, ask the legionnaires about the money the city was promising them for their park. This is just campaign rhetoric. Kinda like the senior center promises. Folks where is the money going to come from?
Brad for Mayor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

april vote will put an end to the local mess

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

How dare you have an opinion different than Mayor Hutchinson. You need to be harassed , intimidated , slandered and a good dose of character assassination. Especially if you prove me wrong.
victim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

You are so right!! I have been thru his harassment myself. I just have to laugh when I see him. He desperately wants everyone to believe he is better than you.
Bored

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I decided to attend the mayors meet and greet over the weekend, and was there for about 25-30 min. and wondered where all the people were...I wonder if this is a prelude to what is to come. He had a few supporters there, but no new faces I could see. The mayor had no new ideas for me. I asked him many questions, and got vanilla answers. Oh, well maybe the other guy running will have something to peak my interests.
Clarice

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Good for you, way to get involved and find out things for yourself. I am glad someone is finding out what really is going on in this town. He really talked this up with his buddy Dennis Patton over the past several weeks. I am sure they were not surprised with the turnout.
Bored wrote:
I decided to attend the mayors meet and greet over the weekend, and was there for about 25-30 min. and wondered where all the people were...I wonder if this is a prelude to what is to come. He had a few supporters there, but no new faces I could see. The mayor had no new ideas for me. I asked him many questions, and got vanilla answers. Oh, well maybe the other guy running will have something to peak my interests.
in da know

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

victim wrote:
You are so right!! I have been thru his harassment myself. I just have to laugh when I see him. He desperately wants everyone to believe he is better than you.
Better than who? Mr HS education? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Republic Times/Jason Stumpf 5 min Joe 3
chs drug bust 11 min Mom 30
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Get On With Your Lives 47,061
people 6 hr Burroughs 1
Nice Columbia. 5 murders and now another abduc... 7 hr facts 5
Beware Of ASAP Contracting & Roofing Columbia I... 12 hr Larry 5
Review: ASAP contracting & Roofing (Apr '13) 16 hr William Wilson 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••
•••