Who would be a good mayor to run agai...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
my take again

Fulton, MO

#101 Jul 7, 2010
your dog huh? hmmm you seem to have a BIG chip on your shoulder.
re-do

Waterloo, IL

#102 Jul 7, 2010
I think Harold should run again
take three

Fulton, MO

#103 Jul 7, 2010
sure, as soon as he moves his business back to town
i'd consider voting for him.
rather go to Great Clips

Waterloo, IL

#104 Jul 8, 2010
bad with finances wrote:
<quoted text>the reifschneiders? Wow! Looks nice but heard salon isn't doing too hot. Now have restaurant to deal with.......too much on their plate and shaky stability in business at best.
Vida Verde's prices are too high. I got a $45 haircut there and I have yet to figure out what the style is.
Shadey 4 Mayor

Waterloo, IL

#105 Jul 8, 2010
I think Shadey Fred would be a great canidate. He has a strong name and most of us over 55 remember his horticulture skills of his youth. He has a good attorney for a brother and could get us a good old boy family discount on our legal fees. Lord knows we would need it. Maybe they could open Olies Tavern back up and we all could freely drive drunk home with out fear of DUI's. Maybe even the unfair persecution of our high schoolers who are breaking the law would stop. I can not wait to see the sign ordinances repealled and billboards down Rt. 3. Everyone would know how great Bobcat Pat's produce is. I love his mellons! I guess if you can't harm your business enough as an alderman you surely could use the mayor's position to give it a proper burial.
your a jerk

Fulton, MO

#106 Jul 8, 2010
while i don't always agree with Fred, he's a good bidnisman and nice person, i don't see the humor in your post.
Vote No on re-election

Columbia, IL

#107 Jul 8, 2010
We need a mayor who will support the Fire Department and not try to demolish the organization
vote yes on re-election

Fulton, MO

#108 Jul 8, 2010
the Mayor and council should run the dept. and it might just be best to have a quailfied person vs what the guy's want given they most likely would just choose an easy boss.

The buck stops at the mayors desk, give him the power to choose who will represent him as the fire chief.
just an opinion

Columbia, IL

#109 Jul 8, 2010
my 2 cents wrote:
Main street is pretty bad, but I think the economy has a lot to do with that right now.
I'm noticing that main street is looking better than it ever has. Consider the new businesses: Vida Verde and several other day spas, "The bake shop", the antique shop, the "yoga in columbia", "Glazy days", the restaurant next to Tiny's, not to mention the entire distillery building. need i go on...i see nothing but improvement. Oh, and i forgot to mention the terrific job done to Cherry Hill. By the way Columbia is not a joke, whomever said that. oh, yea the Schlemmer (sorry about the spelling) auto place. I can't stop thinking about all the new stuff....perhaps you haven't been down main street lately. just my opinion.
just an opinion

Columbia, IL

#110 Jul 8, 2010
izzabee wrote:
<quoted text> If youd stop and think past the end of your nose, i thought about moving there, just like other people. Sounds lieka lot of controversy in Columbia, is a shame its in sucha great spot. Thanks for the invite.
personally i think super fly and izzabee would make a cute couple. just my opinion.
gag

Waterloo, Canada

#111 Jul 9, 2010
just an opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm noticing that main street is looking better than it ever has. Consider the new businesses: Vida Verde and several other day spas, "The bake shop", the antique shop, the "yoga in columbia", "Glazy days", the restaurant next to Tiny's, not to mention the entire distillery building. need i go on...i see nothing but improvement. Oh, and i forgot to mention the terrific job done to Cherry Hill. By the way Columbia is not a joke, whomever said that. oh, yea the Schlemmer (sorry about the spelling) auto place. I can't stop thinking about all the new stuff....perhaps you haven't been down main street lately. just my opinion.
you thin schlemmer auto body looks nice? Wtf? And glazy days? Are you from mexico? You like all those loud obnoxious colors the inside is painted? Really think people are gonna spend tons "making pottery"? Give me a break
SuperFly

Saint Louis, MO

#112 Jul 9, 2010
just an opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
personally i think super fly and izzabee would make a cute couple. just my opinion.
our baby would be SuperBee. http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-1970-1979/1...

Or IzzaFly. One or the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a coward 19 min Hater 14
Song4Soldiers 4 hr wilscum 12
Go Trump! 7 hr Oreo 38
Thursday Showdown on Godin 11 hr Richard Rollo 1
Thursday Open Weight Challenge on Godin 11 hr Richard Rollo 1
Income Tax Hike 14 hr The real Mike Wil... 45
I stepped on some dog feces today 23 hr Visitor 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance