Great Food

Waterloo, IL

#1 Sep 16, 2012
We got ssome pasta and sandwiches from Johnnys last night and the portions were huge, the food was great. And it was priced very reasonabily too.
Barack

Red Bud, IL

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Johnny's where?
dinger

Garland, TX

#3 Sep 16, 2012
In the same complex as the Pasta House off of 159 and Frank Scott
Great Food

Waterloo, IL

#4 Sep 17, 2012
On main street in columbia
new review

Waterloo, IL

#5 Sep 21, 2012
We ate there this week for lunch. First time we've been there. The place was packed. Not an empty table. Ordered the Chicago style pizza and a salad. Both were very good and the total price wasn't that bad. On a previous post somewhere on topix, someone said not as good as a Giordanos pizza from Chicago. Yep, ate at Giordanos before and their pizza is absolutely awesome. But not gonna go all the way to Chicago just for a pizza. Johnny's pizza will do in the meantime.

Anyway, if you ever go to Chicago make sure you try Giordanos.....awesome. Note: Brought home some half-baked from there and ...not so good!
teeny bopper

Waterloo, IL

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Me and my friends eat there a lot. Its close and has good pizza. I highly recommend it.
Love this place

Millstadt, IL

#7 Oct 3, 2012
They have the best pizza I've ever had and also their cheese stuffed breadsticks are amazing. So glad they are around and I have a place to eat decent pizza :0)
Justin

Dittmer, MO

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Pizza - pretty good
Pasta (tried 2 different ones)- not great, average
Salads - ehh
Price - Good

It's not a go to place for me, but I do enjoy it mostly when I go if I just stick to what I know is good. Glad to hear business is doing well. Columbia needs to keep its restaurants open.
JoeD

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Good restaurant, great food the pizza sauce is amazing. The service is pretty good and the price is awesome. They have a lunch special for under $7 that gets you a soda, salad and personal pizza. I'm a big dude and it fills me up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a McDonalds survive in Millstadt. 8 hr Just saying 20
Yoga pants at middle school (Nov '12) 8 hr My kids to Bville NO 110
Proximity to dark skinned ones 8 hr No Kidding 7
McCalls Voter Fraud team 18 hr The Ville 3
Imbs Station history (Oct '12) Sun jjm 53
Dumpster Diving. Sun Against Trash Pic... 3
Main Street Barber and Beard thread? Sun Childcare 1
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE