Heard

Hollywood, FL

#262 Mar 3, 2012
oh mike wrote:
i agree with the first part and part of the second, however TIF does bring in business that otherwise would not be here and Columbia has shown it can work so well that ALL the taxing bodies voted for another one.
the "public servants" understand TIF is a tool to attract business, they see it as an investment that will pay dividends in the hundreds of thousands of dollars when the TIF runs out. Your ilk can't grasp this as anything but a give away and won't consider these businesses would not be here but for the TIF. remember mike 100% of Zero will always be Zero.
Heard you were being exposed as your IP address is being hacked now. Gonna be funny.
elder

Saint Louis, MO

#263 Mar 3, 2012
I don't care who he or she is, the posts are interesting and make a lot of sense. I've been watching for some time and am glad to hear both sides to the argument, I'll look into both views and vote accordingly.
sniffy

Waterloo, IL

#265 Mar 20, 2012
I heard PFC will sponsor a debate, did anyone else here the same.
quiet guy in the corner

Millstadt, IL

#266 Mar 21, 2012
columbia "debates" are notoriously stacked in favor of whoever is sponsering them.
sniffy

Waterloo, IL

#267 Mar 21, 2012
whooooo wrote:
how scary! As i recall at the TWO elections lost by your leaders the negativity went both ways. I think the citizens spoke loudly by outing ALL of you.
BTW, who lined their pockets? how and how much? lets hear it, or are you just passing on bullsh*t ?
Balweenie there will be more elections in the future and as the ignorant become less your powerful PFC will most likely degenerate. By the way, Will you still sponsor those colluded debates?
Big Dog

Saint Louis, MO

#268 Mar 21, 2012
sniffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Balweenie there will be more elections in the future and as the ignorant become less your powerful PFC will most likely degenerate. By the way, Will you still sponsor those colluded debates?
No self respecting person would ever show up to an event pfc sponsored.
First post

Waterloo, IL

#269 Mar 22, 2012
Big Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
No self respecting person would ever show up to an event pfc sponsored.
Although several absent self respecting candidates refused to participate last time, they did not prevail in their election quest. Question? Who decides on the questions and agenda for the debate?
what i know

Waterloo, IL

#270 Mar 22, 2012
First post wrote:
<quoted text>Although several absent self respecting candidates refused to participate last time, they did not prevail in their election quest. Question? Who decides on the questions and agenda for the debate?
i was told that the pfc folks came up with questions and they were also accepted from the audience. Which by the way is how ANY sponsored debate is handled. Traditionally league of women voters seems to spearhead this kind of thing in larger communities.
sniffy

Columbia, IL

#271 Apr 5, 2012
I keep trying to remember the roll call of PFC membership.Can anyone help me.
Hoefken, Hutchinson, Walla, Langhans,Grewe, Pulcher, Bergman, Bayer,
Hinkler, Phelps,?
right

Columbia, IL

#272 Apr 5, 2012
what i know wrote:
<quoted text>
i was told that the pfc folks came up with questions and they were also accepted from the audience. Which by the way is how ANY sponsored debate is handled. Traditionally league of women voters seems to spearhead this kind of thing in larger communities.
Funny, cause there was less than 40 people there including the candidates.
Cookie Monster

Columbia, IL

#273 Apr 9, 2012
I luv cookies, is PFC PF cookies.
People For Cookies
Big Dog

Columbia, IL

#274 Aug 21, 2012
Big Dog wrote:
The rally for Kevins campaign last night didn't go very well. Only 38 people attended the love fest for PFC, couting the speakers.
RIP PFC
thanks

Fulton, MO

#275 Aug 21, 2012
Big Dog, i just cut a 5,000.00 check to help him, appreciate you keeping me informed.
Ballwad blows

Ballwin, MO

#276 Aug 22, 2012
thanks wrote:
Big Dog, i just cut a 5,000.00 check to help him, appreciate you keeping me informed.
I just cut a big fart for him, because he was worth that salutation for all of the successful companies that he has brought to Ctown. Wow, we finally have a flag store. Yay!! I am sure the city will be flush in extra tax revenue due to the success he has had in bringing in major business's to Columbia. Way to go Kevin :(
got your name right

Fulton, MO

#277 Aug 22, 2012
perfect name, thanks for the laugh as it's on you.
Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#278 Aug 23, 2012
funny and true.
Laughing

Ballwin, MO

#279 Aug 23, 2012
I am the Great Ballwin after all, or at least I have been annointed such. I am richer, smarter and better than all you clowns, including Joe Blow. Columbia's becoming a hole and I will help fill it in with my low income homes. Section 8 is coming and I am going to roll out the red carpet for those homies.
Laughing

Ballwin, MO

#280 Aug 23, 2012
Help keep Mayor Kevin in office. He loves my deals.
sniffles

Columbia, IL

#281 Aug 23, 2012
who wiil be the next stalking horse dupe?
Ms N Funds

Columbia, IL

#282 Sep 2, 2012
Google Harrisburg Pennsylvania, sounds like sum pfc trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
senior pet adoption 10 min no rollo 6
Subway Closed? 41 min just wonderin 6
Best place for boys haircut? 415 studio closed? 57 min monya ratlips 2
medicaid dr in cahokia 1 hr monya ratlips 7
Mayor Cornwell Interview 8 hr LMAO 2
Roads 17 hr Citizen 1
Roy browne (Feb '11) Sun inmate 147
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web