landscaping co.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ben

Columbia, IL

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Looking for a good company that does both landscaping and lawn care for next year. I just moved to Columbia from st Charles. Any suggestions?
Adam is that you

Waterloo, IL

#2 Dec 22, 2012
i would use Accent or ABC
bricks

Garden City, MI

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Linnemann landscaping
Tom

Fairfax, VA

#5 Dec 24, 2012
We have used Lawnworks for the past several years and they do a great job. They do our weekly mowing and fertilizer applications and have done some nice patios and other landscaping for some of our neighbors.
Customer

Prairie Village, KS

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Accent landscape design in town does a great job and very particular with his work.
Wonder

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Beds and boarders or huebner for the best landscaping in Monroe county
Marco

Waterloo, IL

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Lawnkill Inc. is one we always use, one cut and your done for the season.
ben

Columbia, IL

#11 Dec 28, 2012
I tried calling Huebner and he never returned my phone call. Beds n borders? Are they new?
Dont forget

Millstadt, IL

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Bluffside Landscaping on Main Street. They are WONDERFUL, honest, people. Live, work, and go to church here. His wife is a retired teacher from CUSD4. EXTREMELY REPUTABLE!
ben

Waterloo, IL

#14 Jan 2, 2013
I keep reading these post, but curious why there is such negative response to Accent. Then the post gets removed. Is there something that someone dosn't want me to see?
ben

Waterloo, IL

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Sure doesn't sound like Accent is very reliable. That is the main thing to look for and reasonable price for quality of work.
fred

Waterloo, IL

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Hey Ben , what is it you need done exactly, need a free plan, a wall, patio outdoor kitchen or fireplace, trees and shrubs, grading seed or sod, new home or existing, just grass cutting or chemical application, organic garden, night lighting, what level of expertise are you seeking, or is price the main concern?
ben

Columbia, IL

#18 Jan 3, 2013
fred wrote:
Hey Ben , what is it you need done exactly, need a free plan, a wall, patio outdoor kitchen or fireplace, trees and shrubs, grading seed or sod, new home or existing, just grass cutting or chemical application, organic garden, night lighting, what level of expertise are you seeking, or is price the main concern?
Looking for a reliable lawn maintenance company to mow and fertilize my lawn. Also need a small retaining wall, firepit and privacy fence of bushes. Can you help me Fred?
Laura

Waterloo, IL

#19 Jan 4, 2013
Hi Ben. I live here in Columbia just wanted to say that both Linnemann and Accent in Columbia do great work. They both doing mowing landscaping snow. I did see past posts concerning Accent to me it sounds like somebody doesn't like him for some reason and is trying to make him look bad for whatever reason but he is a good guy straight and very honest with good pricing . But he does great work also he has worked for me in fact both have but sometimes one or the other is busy and can't get to it right away. But in there field you can expect that in the nice weather months we have here. So despite what you here from negative people who want to bash people on there computer I would hire either one. Your apparently new here and they both have been doing business here for many years. So that should answer any questions you have I hope and by the way they both will get back to you in reasonable time.
beelzebub

Highlandville, MO

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Someone spent a lot of time pushing threads down
Andy

Montgomery, AL

#21 Jan 4, 2013
It sounds like the guy from Accent doesn't like the truth.
read the newspaper

Waterloo, IL

#22 Jan 5, 2013
Read the news paper. The owner of Accent is suing one of his customers because he got hurt while mowing the customers lawn. Accent was careless and drove his lawn mower off a steep hill on the property. How should the homeowner be responsible for careless actions.
Not Fred

Waterloo, IL

#23 Jan 5, 2013
ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a reliable lawn maintenance company to mow and fertilize my lawn. Also need a small retaining wall, firepit and privacy fence of bushes. Can you help me Fred?
Ritzel
Welcome

Waterloo, IL

#24 Jan 6, 2013
Ever heard, "jack of all trades,master of none." probable best to get one company to cut, one to landscape, and another to apply chemicals.
beds and borders

Prairie Village, KS

#25 Jan 28, 2013
ben wrote:
<quoted text>
my name is Jason and I own beds and borders landscaping you can email me at [email protected] and I will respond that day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michelle lyn mcfadden 3 hr Neo 4
Transgender bathroom PROBLEM!!! 5 hr O-town 89
Tinys and Merz on Main 9 hr Cole 3
Select sports fundraising 11 hr free loader 11
Where'd you go ROLLO? (Sep '15) Aug 23 Monya rollo 4
Uber or other airport transportation Aug 21 running man 9
real estate Aug 20 rollo 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance