hottest guys in columbia? no, who's t...

hottest guys in columbia? no, who's the milf i need to know?

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
family guy

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2010
hottest guys in columbia? no, who's the milf i need to know? you all know what im talking about!
boo hoo

Garden City, MI

#2 Dec 27, 2010
Your mom is still holding up for an older lady....and her rates are still reasonable. I recommend tapping that, ohhh and leave a tip, she will go the extra mile, if you know what I mean. Flash that $10 bill before she starts and you'll get her motor running hot.
none

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2010
hot guys? NONE! Columbia and Red Bud seem to have some of the ugliest guys. MILF? i cant wait to see the answers you get on this one. all these nasty sl uts are going to come on here and pretend to be someone else saying they are hot sh it. this should be HILARIOUS!
curious

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2010
none wrote:
hot guys? NONE! Columbia and Red Bud seem to have some of the ugliest guys. MILF? i cant wait to see the answers you get on this one. all these nasty sl uts are going to come on here and pretend to be someone else saying they are hot sh it. this should be HILARIOUS!
i know right?! i was waiting for better responses on this one
wetnwild

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#5 Jan 6, 2011
come on people, let the drama begin!! Kyle O'Brian is a hottie
wetnwild

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2011
matt simonz is effing sexy. milf? LOL nobody!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2011
Do you morons not get that this is a milf thread?
ali v

Waterloo, IL

#8 Jan 8, 2011
I think all guys in columbia are hot. Id like to bone them all if i could. But out of all the guys here i think drew bicklein is by far the best looking. hes a cutie!
Very Sad

Maryland Heights, MO

#9 Jan 9, 2011
These replies verify how stupid this site is. Half the people do not know what the topic is and still reply.
As for a-non, I would not be too proud that I have replied over 1,00o times to a site that is soo shameful. I feel sorry for you that your life appears to revolve around lies and rumors.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Well you don't know much if you think my life revolves around topix. I've been posting under this name for what, 8 months? Some people actually have CONVERSATIONs, and enjoy decent DEBATES, online. Not everybody comes to topix to make one line bash statements, cutesy quips, or hit and run smartass comments, then changes their name cuz they embarrass themselves with every post.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 9, 2011
I personally think its very sad that you know nothing of my postings except that there's been a 1000 of them and jump to the conclusion that I tell lies and spread rumors. I'm guessing you make harsh judgements based on nothing but your own imaginings in the REAL world too. Go be self important with someone else, cuz you're certainly not important to me.
ha

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 10, 2011
Jason buatte and brian bidlack enough said hottest men in Columbia!!
you are a scammer

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 11, 2011
ali v wrote:
I think all guys in columbia are hot. Id like to bone them all if i could. But out of all the guys here i think drew bicklein is by far the best looking. hes a cutie!
Jealous ? Probably too pretty for you. Use your own name.
Loser

Waterloo, IL

#14 Jan 12, 2011
a-non, you are a loser. Wasn't there a poll on here about big a loser you were? There was like 20 people on there, verifying the fact that you are.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 12, 2011
Loser wrote:
a-non, you are a loser. Wasn't there a poll on here about big a loser you were? There was like 20 people on there, verifying the fact that you are.
. Nooooo, there was 2 people talking on the phone coordinating their efforts to sound like more, and they still lost. There's actually been several, and they all turned out in my favor. Eggs on YOUR face, weirdo hater internet stalker.
unreal

Ft Mitchell, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2011
a-non wrote:
<quoted text>. Nooooo, there was 2 people talking on the phone coordinating their efforts to sound like more, and they still lost. There's actually been several, and they all turned out in my favor. Eggs on YOUR face, weirdo hater internet stalker.
Loser is right, they all hated you in the polls except one chick who is probably unemployed like you. Again, another posting jerk face. I am SICK of seeing your comments. Go climb back up your trailer steps and hibernate until spring.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 12, 2011
Wake up, your dreaming. That dream whhere you're so obsessed with me you search all the local forums for my posts so you can say something hateful and made-up again and again.
unreal

Ft Mitchell, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2011
a-non wrote:
Wake up, your dreaming. That dream whhere you're so obsessed with me you search all the local forums for my posts so you can say something hateful and made-up again and again.
like I said before, go back to your trailer a-non. We dont want to hear you anymore..........

Location hidden

#19 Jan 13, 2011
Then you better turn away.
a-nonII

Columbia, IL

#20 Jan 13, 2011
Susan Walla is my vote..she is smokin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Bowl party on Godin 5 hr R Rollo 2
Randy's Bar 5 hr Black sheep 2
Super Bowl on Godin 5 hr R Rollo 1
Union vs. Non Union Contractors (Oct '10) 6 hr Whodat 179
Mike Wilson 7 hr R Rollo 3
NFL on Godin 7 hr R Rollo 2
457 Godin on Friday night 8 hr R Rollo 6

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance