who in columbia is the snoooootiest i...
WOW

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Oct 30, 2009
Snootyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I went there once and when I left I thought to myself that I will never go back there simply because of how snooty the waitress and the owner was. It really is ashame especially since there food was pretty good. Just hate how they made me feel while i was there.
Are you kidding me? This is so surprising! First off the food isn't good, and Donnie is doesn't have a mean bone in his body. His ex wife on the other hand, she was probably acting like she is still an owner. And she is usually a b!tch! She is probably the reason his business has suffered... Nobody wants to see her scanky a$$ in there...and unfortunetly she is there every freaking day!

The other regulars there aren't snooty at all. They enjoy their music and beers! Very harmless!
All that

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#43 Oct 30, 2009
Tammy does think she is all that. She has her mug on a moving van.
um um um

Waterloo, IL

#44 Nov 1, 2009
why does anyone really care?
Snot-face

Waterloo, IL

#45 Nov 3, 2009
Tammy Mitchell is definately a snobby [email protected]*#h! I hate how her horse-face is plastered all over Columbia
News Flash

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Nov 4, 2009
SORRY TO SAY wrote:
BUT MOST OF COLUMBIAS PEOPLE ARE SNOOTY.
And cheaters they all cheat most of them cheat on their spouses both with and without consent

icheatyoucheatle tsall

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Nov 4, 2009
However, I don't and MOST don't I would bet.

Since: Nov 09

Columbia, IL

#48 Nov 17, 2009
me
Nate

New York, NY

#49 Oct 23, 2010
People that live off of your street with floer
Miss MD

Waterloo, IL

#50 Oct 23, 2010
All that wrote:
Tammy does think she is all that. She has her mug on a moving van.
So does Linda Frierdich, and like Tammy, her face is also all over town.

I really don't see why everyone says Tammy is fake and snooty...my family has known her for over 13 years and have never had a problem with her. I see her as being a genuine, caring person who has done well for herself. I don't see anything wrong with that.
cool

Wentzville, MO

#51 Oct 24, 2010
Tammy to many has that I'm better than thou attitude, Linda does not, that's my opinion and i've met them both.
charles

Columbia, IL

#52 Oct 24, 2010
and Linda Frierdich is not....I think that is the pot calling the kettle black.
Snot-face wrote:
Tammy Mitchell is definately a snobby [email protected]*#h! I hate how her horse-face is plastered all over Columbia
Love it

Chicago, IL

#53 Oct 24, 2010
Billie Jo Pretto Roberts
i want to

Columbia, IL

#54 Oct 24, 2010
sleep with teeter, hines and friedrich.

all three of them are sexy as F**k
abc

Waterloo, IL

#55 Oct 30, 2010
from here wrote:
<quoted text>
she's the one with the dike haircut right?
FYI........SHE DOES NOT HAVE A DIKE HAIRCUT ANYMORE...... it is a very cute and sassy haircut....
oink

Waterloo, IL

#56 Nov 1, 2010
Without a doubt Mandy Herbeck-McGuire. She walks around town like she has a corn-cob stuck up her booty. She is such a Linda Frederick wannabe. People who act like they are better than others usually have serious self-esteem issues.
mike

Columbia, IL

#57 Nov 2, 2010
most days in columbia people are ok, its just the few times a year EVERYONE seems to get pissy and sand in their yup n you just wanna get away.
pants

United States

#58 Nov 3, 2010
cool wrote:
Tammy to many has that I'm better than thou attitude, Linda does not, that's my opinion and i've met them both.
I'm guessing they both put their pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else (I'd kind of like to watch them put pants on each other after a hot soapy shower but that's a different story).

As for the Glamour Shots photograph on the side of a truck advertising - they're just tryin' to make a buck in an increasingly difficult real estate market.
To Oink

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Nov 3, 2010
Maybe if you truly knew Mandy Herbeck-McGuire you would think differently. Obviously you don't or you wouldn't be on here trashing her. She is one of the nicest people I know and if you are a friend of hers she will do anything in the world for you. Sounds like the only one with self esteem issues is yourself, she definetly is not hurting for friends or love in her life you ass.
joe m

Waterloo, IL

#60 Nov 3, 2010
i agree with you 100% mandi is great
ctownresident

United States

#61 Nov 4, 2010
Miss MD wrote:
<quoted text>
So does Linda Frierdich, and like Tammy, her face is also all over town.
I really don't see why everyone says Tammy is fake and snooty...my family has known her for over 13 years and have never had a problem with her. I see her as being a genuine, caring person who has done well for herself. I don't see anything wrong with that.
13 years and she is still your friend. THe lady is about as fake as her b***s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbia Kinder College teacher accused of chil... 1 min William Cocksmith 173
Good divorce attorney for MEN (Mar '17) 4 min William Cocksmith 16
columbia kinder college (Nov '08) 5 hr dad 76
Seeking Tue Queer Mike Wilson 9
i c Tue PIG VOMIT 37
City employee quitting Tue Oscar 7
New toy store in cahokia Mon Mike Wilson 8

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance