Resident

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
So who was the smart ass that was brazen enough to steal our kittens from our house on Main? Offering reward. One tabby and one grey and white one.
Some idiot obviously

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Any just last week some moron dumped 4 kittens, 2 greys and 2 black ones on Steppig Road. How do people live with themselves. I'd like to put my rifle sights on that piece of scum.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 6, 2012
They also dropped two black kittens in Market Place's parking lot.
lars peenis

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2012
We put a big box with 6 kittens about 9wks old by the door of a grocery store once and sat in the car and waited. One at a time they were adopted within 45 minutes. We wouldn't have just left them though. Abandonment is cruel.
Info

Glen Carbon, IL

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Spay and neuter and keep your animals inside.
JoeD

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Resident wrote:
So who was the smart ass that was brazen enough to steal our kittens from our house on Main? Offering reward. One tabby and one grey and white one.
I'm sorry about taking your kittens without asking. It's just that my cousin wanted to go catfishing, it was last minute and I didn't have any bait. Well I saw the kittens and I took them cause I know cat fish love kittens. But the good news, we got a 14 pound, and a 22 pound cat fish. Thank you kind sir
blisterod

Collinsville, IL

#7 Jul 8, 2012
I like a little kitty in my crock pot. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
yeppers

Troy, MO

#8 Jul 14, 2012
Resident wrote:
All i know Angie Brislin now has 2 kittens. She it your thief
no way

Columbia, IL

#9 Jul 14, 2012
yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>
All i know Angie Brislin now has 2 kittens. She it your thief
starting crap, she did not take your kittens. The poster is a moron.
JoeD

Euless, TX

#10 Jul 15, 2012
no way wrote:
<quoted text>starting crap, she did not take your kittens. The poster is a moron.
I'm sorry I took them. I will repay you. 30 cents a piece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 154
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,841
Columbia high school 10 hr Parent 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
Columbia crisis? Wed Stereotypical Col... 11
Construction Quote for Patio Cover (Jul '13) Wed Bob Villa 11
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••