Disgusted-and-Di sapointed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

On Thursday April 15, 2010, an 18 year old senior at Columbia High School named Chris Craig decided to unzip his pants and insert his penis into a fellow classmates Gatorade bottle and even urinate slightly. Now here's the shocker, this was in the middle of class! Second Hour. He was only suspended. Such inapropriate actions should be taken more serious. I for one think he should be gone for good. The classmate, a fellow 18 year old senior, Mark Walsh, had done absolutely nothing to provoke this punishment. So what would cause this? The boy has problems. severe problems. and Columbia needs to take action.
LOL

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Disgusted-and-Disapointed wrote:
On Thursday April 15, 2010, an 18 year old senior at Columbia High School named Chris Craig decided to unzip his pants and insert his penis into a fellow classmates Gatorade bottle and even urinate slightly. Now here's the shocker, this was in the middle of class! Second Hour. He was only suspended. Such inapropriate actions should be taken more serious. I for one think he should be gone for good. The classmate, a fellow 18 year old senior, Mark Walsh, had done absolutely nothing to provoke this punishment. So what would cause this? The boy has problems. severe problems. and Columbia needs to take action.
Sounds pretty funny to me. A senior prank, whoopty doo. Do you really think this kid should get expelled? My class was known for these kind of pranks, we just never got caught.
mother of 2

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

i'm sorry, but body parts in a drink.. and that body part is taking it a little bit far.. pranks are one thing, something really crude is another..
Disturbing

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

First of all, if there was anyone under the age of 16 in the classroom he could be charged with sex crime. If what is said here is factual, he is an ADULT and he exposed himself in a school. I can say that if I had a child in the high school, I would be demanding an explanation for his actions and the schools actions for this behavior. Another question I would want answered is where was the teacher?
Disgusted-and-Di sapointed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

the teacher was in the room. i dont know if there was students under 16, but its a multigradelevel class so most likely yes. and 'LOL' its not just some senior prank.it was taken too far.
Disturbing

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

I guess I just don't understand why there was enough down time in the classroom for such a stunt to be pulled. I sure hope some student with morals told this poor kid what happened before he took another drink of his gatorade. Again, if were my child I would be demanding some answers and considering pressing charges. This is absolutely unexceptable.
SuperFly

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Was that the new Lemon Yellow Gatorade?
dumaz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

Its not as bad as what happened to Stiffler.
huh

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

If he could fit it in a gatorade bottle, one would think that the embarrassment would be enough punishment.
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

huh wrote:
If he could fit it in a gatorade bottle, one would think that the embarrassment would be enough punishment.
dude! tell me you did not go there! lolololololol!
not so fast

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

might have been the family size bottle!
Power Man

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

No surpise his penis could fit into a gatorade bottle. From what I heard, it's smaller than my pinkie.
know the facts

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

before you all keep commenting on this exaggerated claim maybe you should know the facts. The boy never actually peed in the gatorade bottle. He just told the boy that he had already peed in his gatorade bottle, and when the other boy freaked out and started going around telling everyone he realized he should've never joked in the first place. First off the kid never exposed himself, and second he never even peed in the bottle. Stop spreading bad rumors about innocent people.
huh

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Rumors..the things legends are made of. Your right, this thing could be fun but an innocent kid could be involved. I retract my statement. Always appreciate the facts.
Haha

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Haha hes deffently not innocent, you should hear some of the other things hes done. Telling a little girl on the bus he would shove a dildo down her throat,got caught beating off on the bus last year, glued his entire body to a chair with elmers glue, blew a snot rocket on someone and got a nose bleed. This kids been f'd up all his life. Oh and there were no 16 year olds in the class its an all senior class, and the teacher was in the room he did it under a desk in the back. o and the teacher was mr. gagen.
Dylan

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

i wouldnt be suprised to see this kid on "To catch a predator" someday.
MHM

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Disgusted-and-Disapointed wrote:
dont u think he woodve gotten in trouble to if he punched him in the face during school? i mean he woodve gotten suspended too but it woodve been worth it to c that. chris need to just leave columbia for good. that is just wrong and im surprised that nobody else has chraged him with sexual assualt.
mother of 2

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

know the facts wrote:
before you all keep commenting on this exaggerated claim maybe you should know the facts. The boy never actually peed in the gatorade bottle. He just told the boy that he had already peed in his gatorade bottle, and when the other boy freaked out and started going around telling everyone he realized he should've never joked in the first place. First off the kid never exposed himself, and second he never even peed in the bottle. Stop spreading bad rumors about innocent people.
No where in here did I read that he DID NOT stick his penis in the drink.. he doesn't have to expose himself to do that, I'm sure it's possible he did it and no one saw? Whatever the case, it's crude and crossing the line. Too many nasty germs can live on those parts, and sticking them ANYWHERE that someone's mouth will be is WAY out of line. He should have known better, and if he doesn't, he needs to be taught that lesson. It goes along with the kindergarten rule of "keep your hands to yourself" doesn't he know that penis is included in this?! It is gross and I am dissapointed, but not suprised, that Columbia didn't take more signifcant action.
truth

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

mother of 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No where in here did I read that he DID NOT stick his penis in the drink.. he doesn't have to expose himself to do that, I'm sure it's possible he did it and no one saw? Whatever the case, it's crude and crossing the line. Too many nasty germs can live on those parts, and sticking them ANYWHERE that someone's mouth will be is WAY out of line. He should have known better, and if he doesn't, he needs to be taught that lesson. It goes along with the kindergarten rule of "keep your hands to yourself" doesn't he know that penis is included in this?! It is gross and I am dissapointed, but not suprised, that Columbia didn't take more signifcant action.
Women stick them in their mouth all the time and their perfectly fine. hell im sure you've done it a few times in your life. Every woman has.
mother of 2

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

woman can make the choice to stick it in their mouth, if a kid sticks it into an UNWILLING participant's drink, that's crossing the line.

Do you understand the difference?!?!?!

It's not cool. Would you like it if a man stuck his johnson in your drink?! put YOUR lips on that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Cali Girl 2014 49,246
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what it is 3,903
Would you vote to raise your taxes? 4 hr Combine gov services 12
Construction Quote for Patio Cover (Jul '13) 9 hr Jessie 2
Tiny's 10 hr Devin 5
Columbia Daze '14 10 hr Tom 29
Farmers Inn (May '13) 11 hr Jose 21

Search the Columbia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000