Who stole the gnomes?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ShUt It

Columbia, IL

#21 May 20, 2012
Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You said nothing. All u do is rant the same bull every post. You are a droid with no personality. Actually a stupid one at that. You're the clown Bally. Everyone hates you on this site. How sad.
Trust me, You're much MUCH more annoying than anything Ballwin has ever done. That's sad. So could you just please go pretend to be someone else, or could Ballwin pick another name. The whole issue is stupid.
real ummm

Moberly, MO

#22 May 20, 2012
Hater, you argue with no facts and change your name to confuse people, you ARE the clown and you make it so obvious.

how sad.
little person

Waterloo, IL

#23 May 21, 2012
I just want to say that I'm still looking for the gnomes. This particular topix was started to discuss the critical situation of missing gnomes in Columbia. If you can't even bring yourselves to discuss the situation, then start your own topix. While biking through my neighborhood yesterday evening I saw 3 gnomes but I think they've been there a long time....therefore I don't think they are the missing gnomes.

Since: May 12

Columbia, IL

#25 May 25, 2012
What's going on with all the people jumping on this topic with nothing to do with "the" gnomes. Don't they know how to start their own??
the midge

Waterloo, IL

#26 May 25, 2012
Swampy2u wrote:
What's going on with all the people jumping on this topic with nothing to do with "the" gnomes. Don't they know how to start their own??
First time on Topix?

Since: May 12

Waterloo, IL

#28 May 25, 2012
the midge wrote:
<quoted text>
First time on Topix?
yes it is... you'll still have to explain it to me.

Since: May 12

Waterloo, IL

#29 May 25, 2012
little person wrote:
I just want to say that I'm still looking for the gnomes. This particular topix was started to discuss the critical situation of missing gnomes in Columbia. If you can't even bring yourselves to discuss the situation, then start your own topix. While biking through my neighborhood yesterday evening I saw 3 gnomes but I think they've been there a long time....therefore I don't think they are the missing gnomes.
thank you for keeping an eye open and for being a gnome lover.
In da know

Haslet, TX

#30 May 26, 2012
Swampy2u wrote:
<quoted text> thank you for keeping an eye open and for being a gnome lover.
I saw Mr Ballwin rear ending the gnomes last week
little person

Waterloo, IL

#31 May 31, 2012
Recently while walking through my neighborhood I spotted 2 gnomes but I don't think they are the missing ones. Somebody has got to know something!

Since: May 12

Waterloo, IL

#32 Jun 25, 2013
Gnomes were playing baseball until a neighbor had a yard sale one Saturday. With inquiries by adults if they were for sale, the Cardinal pitcher was stolen. The Gnomes are for the enjoyment of the children passing by not the thieves.
Mike Kennedy

Columbia, IL

#33 Jun 25, 2013
Swampy2u wrote:
Gnomes were playing baseball until a neighbor had a yard sale one Saturday. With inquiries by adults if they were for sale, the Cardinal pitcher was stolen. The Gnomes are for the enjoyment of the children passing by not the thieves.
Maybe those Gnomes can help you clean up that mess of a backyard. I am simply amazed that you can have that large of a pile of non running trucks, boats, tractors, etc and the city doesn't do a damn thing about it. Hmmmm, sounds like we need an ordinance against that.....oh, thats right we have one!
Where Oh Where

Waterloo, IL

#34 Jun 25, 2013
Is Al?
curious

Waterloo, IL

#35 Jun 27, 2013
I just started a gnome collection, but they are hard to find. Any suggestions where to buy them.
kev

United States

#36 Jun 27, 2013
curious wrote:
I just started a gnome collection, but they are hard to find. Any suggestions where to buy them.
I purchase online I have a dozen
XXX

Belleville, IL

#37 Jun 27, 2013
curious wrote:
I just started a gnome collection, but they are hard to find. Any suggestions where to buy them.
toscano
want my damn gnome back

Warrensburg, MO

#38 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah I heard there was a Hamilton kid stealing gnomes him and his little juvenile delinquent friends I may have to do some research ik that he looks like rickie fowler you can find him on the golf course
want my gnome

Waterloo, IL

#39 Jul 2, 2013
saw nick hamilton driving around town dropping gnomes off at random places. ignorant kids
oh ya

Garnett, KS

#40 Jul 5, 2013
Riged my nome with some c-4 I hope that bastard comes and grabs mine
bad attitude

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Jul 15, 2013
My gnome started talking to me last night.
And he did not have anything good to day.
What an angry gnome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cooley's 1 hr Tommy 13
Local Politics Do you approve of Kevin Hutchinson as Mayor? (Dec '12) 1 hr Truth 39
merz vs gruchalas (Apr '14) 4 hr happy 31
Columbia Lakes Sinkhole? (Jun '15) Mon bob brinkley 10
Transgender bathroom PROBLEM!!! May 28 John Holmes 59
To all the Columbia haters May 28 Eric 77
Police on Clearwater CT May 28 Trump train 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages