United States

#42 Jun 9, 2012
Im glad david has a girlfriend. Poor girl lol
Leave Him Alone

United States

#43 Jun 9, 2012
Millstadt69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree maybe they could take a bath together and show it on u tube. I am sure it would go viral. The two of them would make a wonderful and cute couple. Go for it David!
Watch your back David! It seems "millstadt69" has just told the world he has a secret desire to see you naked!
Droid

Columbia, IL

#44 Jun 10, 2012
Leave Him Alone wrote:
Even though all of you "backwoods wanna be shrinks " may think he needs to be locked up and the key thrown away, obviously the licensed professionals cannot find sustantial evidence to keep him or he would be locked up.
He is clearly manic depressive, he himself mentions this in a couple of his videos. But, you see, it's not a crime to be mentally ill. It's a crime when he commits a crime. So until then he walks.
Millstadt69

Columbia, IL

#45 Jun 10, 2012
I think David and Leave Him Alone are an item. LHA should check themselves into the loony bin they have a very nice padded sell for the two of them. It could be their honey moon suit.
Disturbed

Waterloo, IL

#46 Jun 10, 2012
Millstadt69 wrote:
I think David and Leave Him Alone are an item. LHA should check themselves into the loony bin they have a very nice padded sell for the two of them. It could be their honey moon suit.
That's HOT!! The weekend is almost over....time to go back to Belleville David! Maybe they will find you a permanant padded room this time?
Everyone makes mistakes

Columbia, IL

#47 Jun 10, 2012
Millstadt69 wrote:
Padded sell should be spelled padded cell; suit should be spelled suite. THOSE are NOT TYPOS, but poorly written. My guess is by someone who didn't pay much attention during grade school (possibly ADHD??).

DBM does write very well- he is educated. I guess everyone is born with different gifts and problems...
Disturbed

Waterloo, IL

#48 Jun 10, 2012
Everyone makes mistakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Padded sell should be spelled padded cell; suit should be spelled suite. THOSE are NOT TYPOS, but poorly written. My guess is by someone who didn't pay much attention during grade school (possibly ADHD??).
DBM does write very well- he is educated. I guess everyone is born with different gifts and problems...
I guess your gift/problem is being anal?
David is indeed educated, but dumb as a stump!
Hello David

Belleville, IL

#49 Jun 11, 2012
I would love to see a video of Miles Cemetery. From the entrance all the way back to the tomb. I always wanted to go there.
Fried Brain Sandwich

United States

#50 Jun 12, 2012
David, I just watched your latest videos and just want to make a couple observations.

Alice Cooper doesn't "majorally" agree with you. He cleaned up and came out against drug use a long time ago.

It must be scary to think that you may soon find yourself living under that overpass.
harvey

Bates City, MO

#51 Jun 13, 2012
David, perhaps a river show, you could float a canoe down fountain creek exploring the native flora and fauna as you proceed
Doug

Waterloo, IL

#52 Jun 13, 2012
David I would suggest a video of you singing karaoke while spelunking in Meramac caverns.
Millstadt69

United States

#53 Jun 13, 2012
How about David going to the zoo and swim with the Crocks.
Art

Waterloo, IL

#54 Jun 17, 2012
I probably ought to get David's car back to him already along with his Takamine acoustic/electric guitar.
Millstadt69

Columbia, IL

#55 Jun 19, 2012
Art Art let a fart blew the whole dam machine apart

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#56 Jun 20, 2012
daisy wrote:
Im glad david has a girlfriend. Poor girl lol
more like poor farmer that is now missing his goat...
whatever

Glen Carbon, IL

#57 Jun 20, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
more like poor farmer that is now missing his goat...
You never have anything good or positive to say. You must be a very unhappy person.

Location hidden

#58 Jun 20, 2012
awwwww....

you are noticing my posts now...

arent you special..

=)
YoMama

Dupo, IL

#60 Jun 20, 2012
awwwww....
you are noticing my posts now...
arent you special..
=)
Sorry guys I would like to apologize for my son White Power Ranger. He has no friends and no life...he spends his time playing nerdy video games downstairs. Sometimes he visits the pshyc ward he is a little messed up in the head. He spends most of his days down in my basement and on his computer. Alright my nerdy little son time to get in your pajammas and I'll read you your favorite book called "Time To Get The Fuck Out Of My House", sincerily your mother ;)

Location hidden

#61 Jun 21, 2012
YoMama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry guys I would like to apologize for my son White Power Ranger. He has no friends and no life...he spends his time playing nerdy video games downstairs. Sometimes he visits the pshyc ward he is a little messed up in the head. He spends most of his days down in my basement and on his computer. Alright my nerdy little son time to get in your pajammas and I'll read you your favorite book called "Time To Get The Fuck Out Of My House", sincerily your mother ;)
stop trying to live out your sick incestuous fantasies with me..
i told you that i will not dress up like your son so you can have sex with me...
YoMama

Dupo, IL

#62 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text>
stop trying to live out your sick incestuous fantasies with me..
i told you that i will not dress up like your son so you can have sex with me...
Son we all know your still a virgin...and your only desire is to have sex with your mother. Thats what I get for giving birth to a incestrious bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Hut Cahokia (Dec '08) 4 hr Ignorance Is Bliss 86
Waterloo VFW Fish Fry (Feb '11) 8 hr roy 32
Vfw 12 hr tom 14
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) 13 hr cgibson96 62
senior pet adoption 21 hr uuio 3
Huck's 23 hr dupofan62239 1
Papa Vito cursed a man in front of his kid toni... Sat get a clue 18

Winter Storm Warning for Monroe County was issued at February 28 at 6:26PM CST

Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?