Top 10 reasons why Kevin should be re...

Top 10 reasons why Kevin should be re-elected

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Real ummmm

Fenton, MO

#1 May 23, 2012
Here's my Top 10 reasons for Kevin's reelection hopes.

1. He's photogenic and always finds a picture to get into
2. He's a dog lover and has supported them for years
3. He loves the TIF giveaways
4. He's friends with Terry Bowtie Grewe
5. He almost brought Legoland and a Race Track to C-Town- I love Nascar and the people who follow it- All good hoosier type people
6. He's friends with an ill-fated dentist
7. He's photogenic and always finds a picture to get into (yeah, I already said that, but it was worth repeating)
8. He lives in a nice neighborhood and can see Dupo from his house
9. He allows Columbians to have cars on jacks in their driveways

And last, but certainly not least....

10 He's got me as a friend, "The Great Ballwin"
real well

Moberly, MO

#2 May 23, 2012
once again this adolescent is posting as me to be funny, he's not.

1. Photo's are a part of the job ya clown.
2. Dogs are good.
3. TIF is not a give a way unless you don't understand TIF and you don't.
4. Is he?
5. Legoland - ahh you ever been there? great family place.
6. The Dentist has and disappointed many people and friends.
7. can't you focus, this is the same as #1, duhh.
8. Nice house, are you jealous? sure sounds like it.
9. Call the press for this one.
10. I voted for him and agree that Columbia will grow with more housing and we need business to offset the tax growth, you sir simply don't get it.

you seem more concerned with me than creating a compelling argument to support your views, this is typical when you're wrong.
Real ummmm

Fenton, MO

#3 May 23, 2012
My response to the faker:

1. Photo's are better suited when the person being photographed has done something, of which is not generally the case.
2. Dogs are good until you have so many that the neighbors cringe when you moved into their hood which is bad.
3. TIF's always suck
4. Yes he is, just like Ballwin
5. Legoland is good in warm climate locales, not in Columbia where it is 30 degrees for 4 months of the year.
6. Dentist probably doesn't have any friends left.
7. I can focus, but it bared repeating.
8. Nothing to be jealous of...if you only knew who I was.
9. Cars on jacks are never good. Where's Elliot Davis when you need one? Bad governmental spending when speeding is more of a concern that the community going downhill due to the Dupoians and Crackokians moving in.
10. HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR HIM WHEN YOU LIVE IN BALLWIN MO???? Last I checked you have to be a resident of Ctown in order to vote in his type of election. Perhaps you are Democrat who votes illegally all over the place, just like the dead folks in Chicago who have voted for years from their graves? Unethical Bally???

HMMM, VERY INTERESTING BALLWAD. I SUSPECT YOU ARE A LIAR NOW :(
Real ummmm

Fenton, MO

#4 May 23, 2012
Btw, I too agree we need more business to offset the increased Crackokians and Duponians influx, but it can be done with TIF's, unless of course you are padding your own pocket, right Ballwad?
sniffy

Waterloo, IL

#5 May 23, 2012
Something smells a foul.
real well

Moberly, MO

#6 May 23, 2012
you're right sniffy, ol Hater the name changer does stink.
faker

Fenton, MO

#7 May 24, 2012
real well wrote:
you're right sniffy, ol Hater the name changer does stink.
Snif was commenting about your sudden status of being able to vote for Kevin when you live in Ballwin, MO. That my Ballwad friend truly stinks. BUSTED IN YOUR LIES YOU HAVE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY FOREVER. Now go back to supporting your soon to be pinstriped friend in Ctown :(
kevin hater

Dupo, IL

#8 May 24, 2012
his strategies are almost as lame as his little boy
concernedfather

Dupo, IL

#9 May 24, 2012
I believe that we should shift more democratic. This town is too conservative when it comes to anything other than putting damn neon lights on the high school! Also, the trailer park needs to go! It attracts Hoosiers.
faker

Fenton, MO

#10 May 24, 2012
kevin hater wrote:
his strategies are almost as lame as his little boy
This is not about his family or his son or even Kevin, this post is about the Ballwin blowhard who has now been caught in his lies. This moron claims to be an independent thinker, looking out for the best in Columbia's interest, but he has continually got caught in lies, claims he has good intentions, and also claims to be a homeowner of multiple shacks in old Columbia, renting them out too, therefore bringing in lower income people into town. You know, the kind of guy who doesn't care who lives in Columbia, as long as he can make a few bucks on it. So what if the Cahokia trash, E Side thugs etc move in. Ballwin has to make his $$. And of course, he supports giving away the money in order to bring in more jobs, therefore, creating more demand for his low income housing. That is the issue.

do me a favor and do not talk about anyone's family on this site. If you want to bash Ballwin and his lies/misconceptions/innuendo's , then great, or if you don't like Kevin's policies, then say so. But lets leave his family out of it okay?
anarchist

Dupo, IL

#11 May 24, 2012
concernedfather wrote:
I believe that we should shift more democratic. This town is too conservative when it comes to anything other than putting damn neon lights on the high school! Also, the trailer park needs to go! It attracts Hoosiers.
im just tryin to sell me a snappin' turtle
fullbrick homeowner

Dupo, IL

#12 May 24, 2012
faker wrote:
<quoted text>This is not about his family or his son or even Kevin, this post is about the Ballwin blowhard who has now been caught in his lies. This moron claims to be an independent thinker, looking out for the best in Columbia's interest, but he has continually got caught in lies, claims he has good intentions, and also claims to be a homeowner of multiple shacks in old Columbia, renting them out too, therefore bringing in lower income people into town. You know, the kind of guy who doesn't care who lives in Columbia, as long as he can make a few bucks on it. So what if the Cahokia trash, E Side thugs etc move in. Ballwin has to make his $$. And of course, he supports giving away the money in order to bring in more jobs, therefore, creating more demand for his low income housing. That is the issue.

do me a favor and do not talk about anyone's family on this site. If you want to bash Ballwin and his lies/misconceptions/innuendo's , then great, or if you don't like Kevin's policies, then say so. But lets leave his family out of it okay?
ok...mother
duhh

Moberly, MO

#13 May 24, 2012
Hey Faker, the homes I own are all between 150K and 250K and are leased to corporate entities. please enlighten me on any lie I've told, not you acting like me, but me, come on now I'm waiting. oh and have some supporting facts.
I support incentives only because they cost me and you, the taxpayers, NOTHING so long as they are done correctly and I believe Columbia has and will continue to do so. You simply hate the Mayor and will make up and say anything to make a point, even if you have no supporting facts.
Rather than change your name to confuse people, why not try and lead with a solid argument? Hmmm bet you can't.
all you third parties, take note, this guy is nothing but an uninformed clown who is trying sell emotion vs facts.
faker

Fenton, MO

#14 May 24, 2012
duhh wrote:
Hey Faker, the homes I own are all between 150K and 250K and are leased to corporate entities. please enlighten me on any lie I've told, not you acting like me, but me, come on now I'm waiting. oh and have some supporting facts.
I support incentives only because they cost me and you, the taxpayers, NOTHING so long as they are done correctly and I believe Columbia has and will continue to do so. You simply hate the Mayor and will make up and say anything to make a point, even if you have no supporting facts.
Rather than change your name to confuse people, why not try and lead with a solid argument? Hmmm bet you can't.
all you third parties, take note, this guy is nothing but an uninformed clown who is trying sell emotion vs facts.
Hey high and mighty, before you said your homes were all old in that you rented out in the older section of town. I can't think of any old homes in the old town that would sell for $150K much less $250K. Dreaming idiot?

by the way, you can't comment on your "I voted for the Mayor" when you claim to have lived in Ballwin for some time can you? I dont hate the mayor, I hate you, cuz I know how you are. YOU have given enough clues for months now to know who you are Thats the reason I go after you. I know your bias and why as well. It all makes sense blowhard :(
tell it to the assessor

United States

#15 May 24, 2012
faker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey high and mighty, before you said your homes were all old in that you rented out in the older section of town. I can't think of any old homes in the old town that would sell for $150K much less $250K. Dreaming idiot?
by the way, you can't comment on your "I voted for the Mayor" when you claim to have lived in Ballwin for some time can you? I dont hate the mayor, I hate you, cuz I know how you are. YOU have given enough clues for months now to know who you are Thats the reason I go after you. I know your bias and why as well. It all makes sense blowhard :(
here's a news flash for ya, I live in the old part of Columbia and.just got my assessment today. They have valued my house at double your 150,000 figure. Can you go over there and straighten them.out for me? I want mine to be valued at 150,000. I am counting in you. Tired of these taxes.
Faker is really not sharp

Moberly, MO

#16 May 31, 2012
duhhhh what a clown.
real well

Fenton, MO

#17 Jun 1, 2012
Faker is really not sharp wrote:
duhhhh what a clown.
The Ballwin know-it-all must be back from his mini vacation to motown. Did you find anyone recruits to bring back to your low income housing in Ctown Ballwad?
no way

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jun 1, 2012
Real ummmm wrote:
My response to the faker:
1. Photo's are better suited when the person being photographed has done something, of which is not generally the case.
2. Dogs are good until you have so many that the neighbors cringe when you moved into their hood which is bad.
3. TIF's always suck
4. Yes he is, just like Ballwin
5. Legoland is good in warm climate locales, not in Columbia where it is 30 degrees for 4 months of the year.
6. Dentist probably doesn't have any friends left.
7. I can focus, but it bared repeating.
8. Nothing to be jealous of...if you only knew who I was.
9. Cars on jacks are never good. Where's Elliot Davis when you need one? Bad governmental spending when speeding is more of a concern that the community going downhill due to the Dupoians and Crackokians moving in.
10. HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR HIM WHEN YOU LIVE IN BALLWIN MO???? Last I checked you have to be a resident of Ctown in order to vote in his type of election. Perhaps you are Democrat who votes illegally all over the place, just like the dead folks in Chicago who have voted for years from their graves? Unethical Bally???
HMMM, VERY INTERESTING BALLWAD. I SUSPECT YOU ARE A LIAR NOW :(
you sound like a crack head
Faker is really not sharp

Moberly, MO

#19 Jun 1, 2012
i believe your right, the guy has some real issues and no brains.
Barack

Smithton, IL

#20 Jun 1, 2012
I remember his picture in the paper with OBama at the VFW in Waterloo. At least he wasn't hugging and hanging all over him like our circuit clerk, Sandy Sauget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Waterloo chief of police 2 hr Don 39
Problems on Godin for Christmas 3 hr Fred l 3
Sales prices over 7 hr So HOT 2
Rollo's momma 16 hr facts 8
Estate Sales Coming UP 20 hr Reality 22
Pizza Hut 21 hr Mrs Brown 3
Butchs Bar Sat Mike Wilson 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages