figuring out who rollen is

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Millstadt, IL

#1 Dec 22, 2011
i think rollen is a white female, approximately 30 to 40 years old. rollen posts at all hours of the day and night, so rollen has no job or husband. she is always in front of the computer so possible disabled.

any one else want a shot?
wondering

Waterloo, IL

#2 Dec 22, 2011
Does anyone really CARE?!?!
Dave

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 22, 2011
mike wrote:
i think rollen is a white female, approximately 30 to 40 years old. rollen posts at all hours of the day and night, so rollen has no job or husband. she is always in front of the computer so possible disabled.
i know who she is and you're right on target.
makaw

Waterloo, IL

#4 Dec 22, 2011
Rollen is the best. His poetry is insightful and true. I think about him when I am in the shower.
Yeah

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 22, 2011
He is one of the best defensive third basemen I have ever seen.
hmm

Highlandville, MO

#6 Dec 22, 2011
Rollen seems to know all the druggies that are talked about on this site...
Hummm

Coulterville, IL

#7 Dec 23, 2011
I bet she loves anal sex!
Rollen

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 23, 2011
I love you man.

Waterloo, IL

#9 Dec 23, 2011
Rollen, keep up the good work!
Turtle

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2011
wondering wrote:
Does anyone really CARE?!?!
I do Rollen.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 23, 2011
mike wrote:
WOW mike I knew you were a stalker by the way you go from post to post insult me randomly off topic and now you start a tread to figure out who I am. I mean it was obvious that Iíve been your obsession for a while now but this really proves it!!!! So Iím gonna help you out a little bitÖ.in order to investigate someone or something you need to start off with facts you have gathered so you have failed from the very beginning. I will never give you my sex or age but I will tell you that posting every hour of the night, you need to put up or shut up because Iím not on here between the hours of midnight at the latest and 6am so youíve lied about that. And for being able to comment quickly well thatís the benefit of being a member, you are notified when someone comments on a thread youíve commented on. And hereís a really BIG hintÖ. Did you know that not only can I view topics on computer, laptop but also on a phone!!!! So now that I have provided you with a start GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
katie

United States

#12 Dec 23, 2011
Your the BEST Rollen!!!
Turtle

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2011
Rollen wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW mike I knew you were a stalker by the way you go from post to post insult me randomly off topic and now you start a tread to figure out who I am. I mean it was obvious that Iíve been your obsession for a while now but this really proves it!!!! So Iím gonna help you out a little bitÖ.in order to investigate someone or suomething you need to start off with facts you have gathered so you have failed from the very beginning. I will never give you my sex or age but I will tell you that posting every hour of the night, you need to put up or shut up because Iím not on here between the hours of midnight at the latest and 6am so youíve lied about that. And for being able to comment quickly well thatís the benefit of being a member, you are notified when someone comments on a thread youíve commented on. And hereís a really BIG hintÖ. Did you know that not only can I view topics on computer, laptop but also on a phone!!!! So now that I have provided you with a start GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
How pathetic to view Topix on those resources.
its morons

Montclair, NJ

#14 Dec 23, 2011
Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
How pathetic to view Topix on those resources.
. Like you who think everything everyone else does is pathetic but do it exactly the same way. Oh, wait, do you have the new organic computron implanted in your brain so you see the interweb in your peabrain?
gotcha

Waterloo, IL

#15 Dec 23, 2011
its morons wrote:
<quoted text>. Like you who think everything everyone else does is pathetic but do it exactly the same way. Oh, wait, do you have the new organic computron implanted in your brain so you see the interweb in your peabrain?
Thanks anon. I've already figure out you (.) indicator.
nikki

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2011
Rollen is so dumb she thinks there is only one guy in Columbia named Mike.
John

Waterloo, IL

#17 Dec 23, 2011
nikki wrote:
Rollen is so dumb she thinks there is only one guy in Columbia named Mike.
Sure --- theres two mikes chasing rollen around topic at the same time. Hummm sure we believe you nikki
JoJo

Waterloo, IL

#18 Dec 23, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure --- theres two mikes chasing rollen around topic at the same time. Hummm sure we believe you nikki
Nikki is posting that all over topic, seems like shes trying to over convince someone.
sme

Montclair, NJ

#19 Dec 23, 2011
gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks anon. I've already figure out you (.) indicator.
. So? That tells no one a thing. I guess I coulda signed in, got the whole topic hijacked by more quacks like "mike", and muddied this silly issue even more.
sme

Montclair, NJ

#20 Dec 23, 2011
oh I think I got it. Doesn't matter marshelene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender bathroom PROBLEM!!! 8 hr HAHAHA 46
Lyin Ted 8 hr Donald 1
To all the Columbia haters Sun KARMA 7
Not innocent May 1 yep 3
Liberty mutual Apr 27 MIKE WILSON 2
Clear the roads! Apr 26 Protect the Citizens 1
Bike trails (Jun '15) Apr 24 david 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages