People voting for Obama--consider this
David Duke

Belleville, IL

#21 Sep 9, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
Well DD, I'm assuming that nothing positive about the democrats will be posted by you, and everything about the republcans will be positive. That's a waste of debate time to me. I'm also assuming that you think that Cheney, the real decision maker of the Bush Administration, didn't profit at all from his decision to send our troups to those killing fields of Iraq. Even though you seem to be racist, I can appreciate your cordial demeanor.
I don't think Bush did much to help. The war was just a moral booster at the time. There were too many good people and money wasted in the effort. I say let the Arabs kill each other. It's not our place to fix other countries. Unfortunately we have a mess and there are only two was to subdue a hornets nest, destruction (which Americans won't stomach) or isolation. Obama is picking isolation which I do agree with.
Nancy Pelosi

Waterloo, IL

#22 Sep 9, 2012
We have to pass this to see whats in it.
poor pubs

Waterloo, IL

#23 Sep 9, 2012
I respectfully disagree DD. To claim the war was a moral booster would assure that Cheney/ Bush would at the Hague facing war criminal charges. It was done in a rush to war by Cheney. Iraq had nothing to do with 911, it was the Saudis. They had no WMD's as the U.N. had investigated that country with the most modern sensors available. There are still idiots that claim they had them. Try telling the families of those brave dead soldiers that they died for a moral boost. I agree with your opinion of letting them kill themselves. Even General Gearge Patton, who wanted to crush Russia, would have nothing to do with the turks. The only problem is how does a so called christian nation stand by when 17 people are beheaded for dancing and listening to music. I t is a mess.

Hey Nancy Pelosi. You should be in jail with all of the other criminal polititians, both dems and pubs, for insider trading. They are all thieves and criminals.
David Duke

Belleville, IL

#24 Sep 9, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
I respectfully disagree DD. To claim the war was a moral booster would assure that Cheney/ Bush would at the Hague facing war criminal charges. It was done in a rush to war by Cheney. Iraq had nothing to do with 911, it was the Saudis. They had no WMD's as the U.N. had investigated that country with the most modern sensors available. There are still idiots that claim they had them. Try telling the families of those brave dead soldiers that they died for a moral boost. I agree with your opinion of letting them kill themselves. Even General Gearge Patton, who wanted to crush Russia, would have nothing to do with the turks. The only problem is how does a so called christian nation stand by when 17 people are beheaded for dancing and listening to music. I t is a mess.

Hey Nancy Pelosi. You should be in jail with all of the other criminal polititians, both dems and pubs, for insider trading. They are all thieves and criminals.
yep they are theives but it's legal for them to do some inside trading. Politicians make sure they have their butts in the clear.
ahhhh

Moberly, MO

#25 Sep 10, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
Why couldn't the republican party offer to negotiate Obama Care, instead of just opposing the whole thing based on party affiliation. You have to start somewhere. Costs charged by the madical, I mean medical, and pharmicutical entities are making a few really rich, and many much poorer. Some will choose to die rather than burden their families with health costs. Remember, over 60% of personal bankruptcies filed because of medical costs had insurance. The outragious charges not paid by insurance was still to much of a burden. That's just sad.
please post your source for your facts.
World Trade Center

Waterloo, IL

#26 Sep 10, 2012
Controlled Demolition? new investigation please. Obama ,Romney, anyone. building 7 the Achilles heel to the disaster.
I am stupid

Waterloo, IL

#27 Sep 10, 2012
I would not post crap like that, you will here a knock on your door late at night.
David Duke

Belleville, IL

#28 Sep 10, 2012
ahhhh wrote:
<quoted text>please post your source for your facts.
Google it. CBS, CNN, and NBC have all done stories on it.
PooPoo

Waterloo, IL

#30 Sep 10, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
Why couldn't the republican party offer to negotiate Obama Care, instead of just opposing the whole thing based on party affiliation. You have to start somewhere. Costs charged by the madical, I mean medical, and pharmicutical entities are making a few really rich, and many much poorer. Some will choose to die rather than burden their families with health costs. Remember, over 60% of personal bankruptcies filed because of medical costs had insurance. The outragious charges not paid by insurance was still to much of a burden. That's just sad.
Well because the dumab ass Democrats locked the Republicans out of the writing of Obama care and stayed hidden behind closed doors to come up with the most radical healthcare plan ever seen. Loaded with pork and taxes, removal of Medicare dollars to pay for it. It was the Democrats that wouldn't take any, and I mean any Republican input. As Nancy Pelosi said,"We have to pass the bill, to see what's in the bill!" That right there should have been a Big Red Flag that some BS was coming down and there won't be anything you can do about it but bend over. Stupid Democrats!
purplehed

United States

#32 Sep 10, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
Another silver spoonfed rich son of a polititian is the hero of the republicans. Again. Sound familiar? Offshore accounts 'sheltering' tax dollars. Elevator for his cars. Born on third base and the conservatives think he hit a triple. There is no compromise with these paranoid, world is ending, chicken littles. Like Clinton said." We conservatives created a mess and you haven't fixed it fast enuogh, so put us back in power". I just recieved 7 stitches in my thumb. The doctor bill for 15 minutes of work? 2,100 dollars. Yeah, they charge what they want. That's what republicans support. They idolize the rich even while the rich laugh at them for their blind support. Obama may not be the leader we need, but he's a lot better than what the republicans are promoting.
So what if people have an off shore account, they still paid taxes on that money at some point before it got to that account & probably more than once or twice. Actually republicans pay atleast 58% of the taxes & I've seen some estimates as high as 70%. Obamacare will ruin the healthcare system, financially & treatment wise. Treatment wise, if it goes into effect, be prepared to wait extremely long times for a doctor visit. Financially, there will be the people that wait until they get seriously costly illness to get insuredsince & since they can no longer be denied for pre-existing conditions someone besides them will pay. As for the doctor that stitched you up.........stop your crying. I bet you don't even realize how long it takes them to actually start making money after paying off college loans. Although you try to act intelligent I bet you never even went to college & have to google everything to act like you know, don't believe everything on the net..........bonjour.......kno w??
purplehed

United States

#33 Sep 10, 2012
*insurance, not insuredsince or whatever the hell I got in a hurry & typed
Crazy Mormon

San Diego, CA

#34 Sep 10, 2012
I'd like to remind everyone that Romney is a MORMON who believes that God lives on a planet called Kolob, that Jesus was Satan's brother, and that every good Mormon gets his own planet when he dies. And let's not forget...Mormons believe the Garden of Eden was in Missouri. I've been to Missouri. It's not there. I don't want anybody capable of believing such ridiculous nonsense anywhere near the Oval Office.
poor pubs

Columbia, IL

#35 Sep 10, 2012
Duh, what about those offshore accounts?. They probably paid taxes more than once. Dumb me. The world according to purplehead. I'm sure that is the very reason that the filthy rich have so much money over there. So they can get taxed more than once. Or maybe you have one of those accounts. You must be a rupublican and foerced to pay 50, no wait, you have seen some estimates as high as 70%. You seem to know so much about it.You are the perfect example purplehead. For you to admit that Obama has done one thing right is totally alien to you. You exemplify the very person as described above. I wasn't crying, just explaining something that is obviously way over your head. You can't get it. How come everything you read is the only right information, but what everyone else reads is wrong?. You can't see it. I studied engineering at U.of I., worked at I.D.O.T. preside over 2 corporations, work a full time job, and have held both elected and appointed positions. I've been involved in politics a long time. Next time you accuse someone of being less intelligent than you, maybe you should reflect on just how stupid, and defensively agressive, that your posts can be. Don't worry, Obama will not destroy the world as we know it. You need to just ignore my posts. It's hopeless debating with you. You are lost in that Limbaugh style rightwingnut spin and spin and spin. Good luck in the elections. from the middle, it's not all that important to me who wins, but what they do they are elected. After all, it's the peoples choice. But whoever wins will be my president and not some !#$#*&! that is killing america. I won't play the poor loser and disrespect our president. But just because of you and your arrogant insulting attitude, I hope Obama wins.lol.
purplehed

Des Moines, IA

#36 Sep 11, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
Duh, what about those offshore accounts?. They probably paid taxes more than once. Dumb me. The world according to purplehead. I'm sure that is the very reason that the filthy rich have so much money over there. So they can get taxed more than once. Or maybe you have one of those accounts. You must be a rupublican and foerced to pay 50, no wait, you have seen some estimates as high as 70%. You seem to know so much about it.You are the perfect example purplehead. For you to admit that Obama has done one thing right is totally alien to you. You exemplify the very person as described above. I wasn't crying, just explaining something that is obviously way over your head. You can't get it. How come everything you read is the only right information, but what everyone else reads is wrong?. You can't see it. I studied engineering at U.of I., worked at I.D.O.T. preside over 2 corporations, work a full time job, and have held both elected and appointed positions. I've been involved in politics a long time. Next time you accuse someone of being less intelligent than you, maybe you should reflect on just how stupid, and defensively agressive, that your posts can be. Don't worry, Obama will not destroy the world as we know it. You need to just ignore my posts. It's hopeless debating with you. You are lost in that Limbaugh style rightwingnut spin and spin and spin. Good luck in the elections. from the middle, it's not all that important to me who wins, but what they do they are elected. After all, it's the peoples choice. But whoever wins will be my president and not some !#$#*&! that is killing america. I won't play the poor loser and disrespect our president. But just because of you and your arrogant insulting attitude, I hope Obama wins.lol.
You are nothing more than a flip, flopping hypocrite that's to ignorant to understand the point I was making but this delusional post you made says it all. YES, those rich bastards do get taxed multiple times before that money gets free from the oppression of the blood sucking democrats (mainly welfare applicants). Also if you had any idea of the tax differentials then you would know that republicans do pay more than democrats, it's a fact like it or not.
If know you honestly believe your self boasting claim that you ran two corporations along with being a political genius since the beginning of time but even if that was true you must have failed or you wouldn't of had to flip & flop corporations too.
Romney's religious beliefs don't matter because there is no god, that's just another made up, scare tactic, laws before laws from biblical days. I'm open to be proven wrong & there is nothing over my head..........you whinny little, very little, bitch. As far as who wins I could care less because either way we all still lose but you being the blind hopeless lamb you are it's easier for you to flip & flop all the way down. Also I'm not one of those bell rining nay sayers you like to call people but government rule is squeezing us into the situations we are falling too. I blame sheep like you for leading the blind down your misguided path to Obamacare. Lmmfao.........at you!! Oh & another thing, if I had to guess.........that long, drawn out, shit filled rant you stated probably took your dumb ass hours to come up with but it was still simple enough for a crayon toting imbecil to see through
indeed

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Sep 11, 2012
Crazy Mormon wrote:
I'd like to remind everyone that Romney is a MORMON who believes that God lives on a planet called Kolob, that Jesus was Satan's brother, and that every good Mormon gets his own planet when he dies. And let's not forget...Mormons believe the Garden of Eden was in Missouri. I've been to Missouri. It's not there. I don't want anybody capable of believing such ridiculous nonsense anywhere near the Oval Office.
Really what about Obama? Are you clueless, Obama is a muslim he quotes from the Koran!! Look it up! All of you will be scratching heads in 4 years and saying wow I guess I shouldn't of voted for him. Look what he has done so far. Taking away healthcare, jobs, and he wants to rewrite the constitution. Way to extreme. This is what you should be thinking, What does he have to lose if he gets in for another 4 years, NOTHING!! He can do whatever he wants he knows he cant be relected.
Columbian

Waterloo, IL

#39 Sep 11, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
You are a pretty pathetic person purplehead. Simple minded people like you give conservatives a bad name. You are a legend in your own mind.
This is the same person that has gone by "Genious" "Nutjobs" and a variety of other names, now "poor pubs". When are you going to start in on Bush/Cheney and the Iraq War and that Obama walks on water? You are so full of non factual information and lies that you have to keep changing your name to try to look smart. Ha ha
Xxxx

Columbia, IL

#40 Sep 11, 2012
Can't believe some of you! Misconceptions, distortions, paranoia, and flat out lies. Ridiculous!
mike

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Sep 11, 2012
all you gentlemen are the reason this country is in the crapper. you pathetic fools sit there arguing over which parties path to destruction is better. as long as people like yourselves buy into the myth that we can only vote dem or repub, the insanity will continue. what incentive is there for either party to come up with a truly worthwile plan? they know that as long as ther are people like you then the parties don't need to worry about elections...because they just take turns!
purplehed

United States

#42 Sep 11, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
You are a pretty pathetic person purplehead. Simple minded people like you give conservatives a bad name. You are a legend in your own mind.
Not only are you a hypocrite but you're also stuck on repeat. Must be a self reflection you're trying to deal with in this ignorant manor, get over it & stop crying already.
Steaknu

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Sep 11, 2012
poor pubs wrote:
Another silver spoonfed rich son of a polititian is the hero of the republicans. Again. Sound familiar? Offshore accounts 'sheltering' tax dollars. Elevator for his cars. Born on third base and the conservatives think he hit a triple. There is no compromise with these paranoid, world is ending, chicken littles. Like Clinton said." We conservatives created a mess and you haven't fixed it fast enuogh, so put us back in power". I just recieved 7 stitches in my thumb. The doctor bill for 15 minutes of work? 2,100 dollars. Yeah, they charge what they want. That's what republicans support. They idolize the rich even while the rich laugh at them for their blind support. Obama may not be the leader we need, but he's a lot better than what the republicans are promoting.
It is people like you who make so many of us to go to the polls to vote; JUST to cancel out your idiocy. Let me give you just a few clues: 1) read intelligent stuff, 2) be rational in your thinking process, 3) the sound bites you articulate (?), lack any substance of fact--because you cannot support your flame-throwing with anything beyond your own stupidity.
Figure it out. If we don't in November, next time you need those stitches, you will really want that doctor who spent in excess of 10+ years in education beyond college undergrad, and hundreds of thousands of loans and debt, to sew you shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dupo sluts! (Jul '16) 1 hr running man 13
I hate stupid fat knee gers 1 hr running man 4
I was up in the Arch last weekend 1 hr The real Mike Wil... 7
Why did she let those kids die 3 hr The real Mike Wil... 17
What "smash your face in" really means 18 hr The real Mike Wil... 32
Looking for full blooded female Labrador to bre... May 20 Millstadt 69 5
Congressional Seat May 19 Hercurmer 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages