Invigorate Church
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I am stupid

Waterloo, IL

#22 Sep 13, 2012
paraclete wrote:
invigorate is a great church. they are interested in helping people and spending their money on that instead of alot of debt. isnt that what GOD really is all about?
all preachers are doing God's work. jimmy jones says the FED took out the Kennedys
Curious

Floreat, Australia

#23 Dec 27, 2014
So whatever happened to ps Jeremiah Jacob? Was he a criminal or did he just get in way over his head? What was he like?
brad

Kansas City, MO

#24 Dec 28, 2014
Great idea
Going it alone

United States

#26 Jan 4, 2015
firerfly wrote:
So this is the story of the fall of Invigorate Church.....And if you think they don't have Debt your wrong....but if you feel you have been taken for any of your money please contact the number at the bottom of this...
EAST ST. LOUIS • A Columbia, Ill., man has pleaded guilty to a federal charge and admitted bilking a gold mine investor out of $200,000, the U.S. Attorney's office said Friday.
Jeremiah D. Jacob, 32, plead guilty Thursday to violating federal securities law by failing to register a security before selling it.
In 2008, Jacob unsuccessfully tried to buy a gold mine in the Yukon Territory in Canada, raising $1.215 million of his own and investors' money, his plea agreement says. He was told in the fall of 2008 that the money was forfeited because of his failure to live up to the purchase agreement, but kept trying to buy the mine.
Three months later, he solicited $200,000 from an investor, promising returns of 15 percent a year on an Alaskan gold mine and no risk of lost principal. The investment contract was never registered with the state, however, his plea says.
At sentencing June 28, Jacob faces 12 to 18 months in prison under federal sentencing guidelines.
Jacob is listed as the founder of Invigorate Ministries on the website of Invigorate Church, which has services in three local locations: the Central West End, East Alton and State Park.
Jacob lawyer William Stiehl , Jr. said that Jacob intends to make full restitution.
“This was not a situation where he ever set out to defraud or to take anyone's money,” Stiehl said.
It was an investment, which unfortunately for a number of reasons, fell through.”
Officials asked anyone who believes they have been a victim of securities fraud to contact the Illinois Securities Department at 1-800-628-7937.
You gotta love these church leaders who end up being shiesters behind the scenes....Jim Baker, tulsa bozo Swaggart, Joyce Meyers and her con game (yes the local joke) etc. How many priests are molesting kids in the metro area? The UCC leader in Highland was exposing himself out his window a few short years ago, etc etc. All pathetic. I will continue to pray to God on my own and I don't need a church to pray to God at. It's all about money in organized religion anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanksgiving on Cedar 6 min FU creep 2
Chris chartrand. N Chris Marchbanks Ha... 6 hr Prove it 4
Black Friday on Godin 10 hr Rollo 6
Let's talk about Rusty Kemp 13 hr seriously 3
Meth head Sat crack is wack 21
Adult male jumped by 3 thugs at U-gas! Sat DavidDuke 3
Sick Husband Sat PIG VOMIT 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance