Obzanski/Horner
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Kids

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 3, 2010
You kids have got to stop the slander against these teachers. For starters, I was a part of the conversation at the bonfire with Mrs. Obszanski, and you clearly misheard. Secondly, how can you claim to know something for a fact if you didn't personally witness it? Both of these teachers have endured enough rumor and gossip! Knock it off!
noname

Columbia, IL

#3 Oct 3, 2010
classy. im glad to hear these are the people teaching my children.
mother of 2

Columbia, IL

#4 Oct 3, 2010
This is horrible that my children have to be around all of this... i hear shes a horrible teacher, waste of time and cusses at the kids. ridiculous
Joke

Waterloo, IL

#5 Oct 3, 2010
She can't be as bad as Mr. Iorio. Get rid of this guy before he ruins more of our kids. He cheats on his wife all the time also. How dumb is she?
I love her

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 3, 2010
mother of 2 wrote:
This is horrible that my children have to be around all of this... i hear shes a horrible teacher, waste of time and cusses at the kids. ridiculous
I luv obs!! She helped me so much with my writing and really helped me with Mrs.Sisk's class. And even after I left her class, she still will help me with my papers. A lot of the students LOVE her.
Senior

Millstadt, IL

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Joke wrote:
She can't be as bad as Mr. Iorio. Get rid of this guy before he ruins more of our kids. He cheats on his wife all the time also. How dumb is she?
You're the one that is a joke. Just because your kid (or you) cannot understand the course doesn't me he tries to fail your kids (or you). He tells you what is going to be on the test a week before and what to study. And have you heard of his ABCD format? On multiple choice, problems 1, 2, 3, 4 will not have the same answers. That means one answer will be 'a', another 'b', another 'c', and another 'd'. And then it starts over for problems 5, 6, 7, and 8. Maybe if your kid (or you) tried harder, you would not fail. And no, he does not cheat on his wife.
chs student

Columbia, IL

#8 Oct 3, 2010
nah mr. i is pretty cool. he ispires student on a regular basis to be all that they can.
sassy

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Oct 3, 2010
Joke wrote:
She can't be as bad as Mr. Iorio. Get rid of this guy before he ruins more of our kids. He cheats on his wife all the time also. How dumb is she?
Ok JOKE...first off get ur facts straight before you open your mouth! Iorio is a great teacher and you obviously are trying to get the spot light off of, let's just call her "Loosey Goosey," so you are trying to start shit with someone else.
She did or is choosing to have an affair so let her deal with the mud slinging.
Concerned Parent

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 4, 2010
I have lived in Columbia my entire life, and have also had the pleasure of getting to know Obszanski. If you stood in the hallway for one day, you would see a smiling teacher, kids high giving her on the way to class, and professionalism. Everything about this situation is hearsay and rumor, spread first, as I remember, by the basketball coach and then fueled through the community by gossip mongrels. I overheard Tara Germain talking about it with other coaches wives at a basketball game last Christmas. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! Seems to me if it doesn't involve you, you shouldn't be talking about it.
Right

Waterloo, IL

#11 Oct 4, 2010
Concerned Parent wrote:
I have lived in Columbia my entire life, and have also had the pleasure of getting to know Obszanski. If you stood in the hallway for one day, you would see a smiling teacher, kids high giving her on the way to class, and professionalism. Everything about this situation is hearsay and rumor, spread first, as I remember, by the basketball coach and then fueled through the community by gossip mongrels. I overheard Tara Germain talking about it with other coaches wives at a basketball game last Christmas. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! Seems to me if it doesn't involve you, you shouldn't be talking about it.
You don't know jack!
no comment

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 4, 2010
Oberheard wrote:
Know for a fact that Horner and Obsanski had/have a relationship and got the privilege of over-hearing mrs.obsanski tell other female teachers at the homecoming bonfire how she only had to have one stitch after child birth because her husband "bangs her so hard". Nice teach!! Thanks for the info!!
I must say I am very disappointed in the town of Columbia to spread such false rumors about Suzanne! Has anyone really gotten the chance to know her? Oviously not because if you did you would know she is a good christian person with good morals! There are always two sides to every story and obviously everyone has only heard one side! Why don't you put yourself in her shoes! Would you want people spreading things about you that are untrue? There should be only one person Suzanne has to worry about and that is God! He knows the truth! Suzanne hang in there you are truely a wonderful person! Dont lose your joy! God is faithful and he will come through for you, I promise! Keep smiling and don't lose sight of what is important, which is your family and friends! What kind of town am I living in that has such an awful site like this?
myOP

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 4, 2010
no comment wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say I am very disappointed in the town of Columbia to spread such false rumors about Suzanne! Has anyone really gotten the chance to know her? Oviously not because if you did you would know she is a good christian person with good morals! There are always two sides to every story and obviously everyone has only heard one side! Why don't you put yourself in her shoes! Would you want people spreading things about you that are untrue? There should be only one person Suzanne has to worry about and that is God! He knows the truth! Suzanne hang in there you are truely a wonderful person! Dont lose your joy! God is faithful and he will come through for you, I promise! Keep smiling and don't lose sight of what is important, which is your family and friends! What kind of town am I living in that has such an awful site like this?
Every town has this site, not just Columbia. Check out Waterloo or Dupos topix (or any other town), it's the same crap.

I wonder how long before some sort of legislation is passed to ban topix and sites like it. I would be willing to bet that within five years this site will no longer exist or major changes will be made that make people accountable for their posts. Think about all the rumors that have been spread throughout the entire nation thanks to topix. I'm sure there are a lot of pissed off people calling their congressmen about this site.
SuperFly

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 4, 2010
1st Graders' Lesson: If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.
jusayin

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 4, 2010
Joke wrote:
She can't be as bad as Mr. Iorio. Get rid of this guy before he ruins more of our kids. He cheats on his wife all the time also. How dumb is she?
Didn't he marry one of his students shortly after she graduated. Kinda weird if you ask me.....just sayin.
Hoosier Radar

Waterloo, IL

#16 Oct 4, 2010
The stupid hoosier parents who post on this site are raising stupid hoosier kids who spread rumors. Most of the people on here posting this crap are born and bred columbians who have no lives.....they drink every night to have fun, don't pay enough attention to their kids, and then thrive on spreading stupid gossip. Most of them make too much money anyway......but as I have always said about this town YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS. These are the same stupid parents who allow their daughters to go to dances in tiny little dresses with spaghetti straps and boobs hanging out and then wonder why half of them are pregnant or having sex by the time they are 14. Stupid parents, stupid parents, stupid parents.
lol

Waterloo, IL

#17 Oct 4, 2010
Hoosier Radar wrote:
The stupid hoosier parents who post on this site are raising stupid hoosier kids who spread rumors. Most of the people on here posting this crap are born and bred columbians who have no lives.....they drink every night to have fun, don't pay enough attention to their kids, and then thrive on spreading stupid gossip. Most of them make too much money anyway......but as I have always said about this town YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS. These are the same stupid parents who allow their daughters to go to dances in tiny little dresses with spaghetti straps and boobs hanging out and then wonder why half of them are pregnant or having sex by the time they are 14. Stupid parents, stupid parents, stupid parents.
So I guess Amy Asselmeir wore a dress like this to get Mr. Iorio's attention while she was a student? Then she broke up his marriage so she could have him.
Golden Rule

Fenton, MO

#18 Oct 4, 2010
This site is so, so awful. It is a forum for cyberbullying of the worst kind - ruthlessly cruel because posts are anonymous. Put yourself in the shoes of any one of the people mentioned on this post. They are all people - someone's daughter/son, wife/husband, mother/father, sister/brother. These rumors are malicious and I'm sure devastating to lives.

I wish I could start a rumor about all the kids who have posted mean things on here to see how they would feel about it. oh wait...we already know how teenagers feel about cyberbullying and internet rumors because of the well-publicized suicides of many of them across the nation.
old timer

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Oct 4, 2010
Golden Rule wrote:
I wish I could start a rumor about all the kids who have posted mean things on here to see how they would feel about it. oh wait...we already know how teenagers feel about cyberbullying and internet rumors because of the well-publicized suicides of many of them across the nation.
The only suicide caused from cyber bulling that I can think of was a teen that was being bullied by an ADULT!!! It was a well documented case, in MO. So lets not blame the kids for all these posts!!! I actually heard this rumor over a year ago from a long time ADULT employee at CHS, I'm kinda surprised it took this long to make it on this trashy site.
FL Res

Richmond, VA

#20 Oct 4, 2010
Interesting reading but it should not be posted on here. However, if this is true they can only blame themselves. Looks like I will be hitting one of two divorcees soon. Money can buy you love and chicks too.
so true

Waterloo, IL

#21 Oct 4, 2010
Golden Rule....you are so right. Kids have no idea how detrimental this could be. But again, I echo what "hoosier radar" said....it's all due to the parents and their lack of proper upbringing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuesday Open Weight Challenge on Godin 5 hr R Rollo 1
Has to be lonely women looking for hookup Mon R Rollo 2
Rollos mixed Sat rollo 3
Why do Colored people always bbq in the front y... (Mar '11) May 19 Deelynne 134
Durango F o o ked Mamma Roll in her May 19 R Rollo 3
Saturday Open Weight Challenge on Godin May 19 R Rollo 1
Friday Open Weight Challenge on Godin May 18 R Rollo 5

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages