Belson Animal Clinic
dogsandcats

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 23, 2010
Does anyone else think they are very overpriced?? Are they good enough to be worth all that extra money???
tattle tails

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jan 24, 2010
way overpriced and they also turn you in to the monroe county tax collector... i use mon-clair in millstadt and they really care about your pet not just what's in your wallet
Interested12

Elmer, NJ

#3 Jan 25, 2010
I think Bellson is great! They always take great care of my pets...very loving and attentive. All vet care is expensive these days, but you get what you pay for. I want my pets to get the best...that's why I go to Bellson. Hooray for Jeff and Rita! They work hard, and really care!
slow

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 25, 2010
They are so slow. If you go in there to just pick up a box of heartworm pills it will take you like 1/2 hour. So slow!!
pet owner

Waterloo, IL

#5 Feb 25, 2010
Waterloo Animal hospital has better vets and lower prices IMO
wayyyy overpriced

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 25, 2010
there rates are ridiculous... i'm all about spending in Monroe County first, but my god they are a rip off... headed to the otherside of the river to Banfield... great care, cheap cost, and friendly welcoming staff... go Banifeld!
HOLLY

Waterloo, IL

#7 Mar 2, 2010
WHAT IS THE PHONE NO OF BANFIELD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monday Night Fights on Godin 1 hr you big dummy 2
Ruby's (Apr '16) 6 hr you big dummy 9
Skatepark Actiion (Jul '16) 6 hr you big dummy 88
u gas 6 hr Oil 16
Tiny's Sold!!! 11 hr Megan 33
Looking for full blooded female Labrador to bre... Mon Millstadt69 3
Just curious Mar 26 the real mike wilson 8

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance