First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CEO

Waterloo, IL

#1 Nov 13, 2011
I was very pleased to find out that Topix will now research and make known the I.D. of any complaints that are of harmful nature/of individuals or businesses that are posted. Hopefully this will stop the nonsense and make this a useful site !
Right On

Waterloo, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2011
I could not agree more, this can be a very helpful sight ! I know of several cases lately of lawsuits filed against people posting harmful things
Lol

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2011
CEO wrote:
I was very pleased to find out that Topix will now research and make known the I.D. of any complaints that are of harmful nature/of individuals or businesses that are posted. Hopefully this will stop the nonsense and make this a useful site !
yeah because topix has like 100 employees for the entire site and they're going to police the site???
JoJo

Waterloo, IL

#4 Nov 13, 2011
CEO wrote:
I was very pleased to find out that Topix will now research and make known the I.D. of any complaints that are of harmful nature/of individuals or businesses that are posted. Hopefully this will stop the nonsense and make this a useful site !
not without a court order. Rules are still the same.
CEO

Waterloo, IL

#5 Nov 14, 2011
You wrong JoJo Have you tried lately?
JoJo

Waterloo, IL

#6 Nov 14, 2011
You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.

where are you getting your info from? Please post because as you can see it say "required by law or in good faith to comply with law"

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 14, 2011
Topix may disclose your account information and content if required by law

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2011
CEO where are you getting your info, I checked today and it still say's required by law. I was surprized to find out you only gotta be 13 to get bashed on here....Such a shame!!!
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 14, 2011
I am very impressed.
You must have connections.
jojo

Waterloo, IL

#11 Nov 14, 2011
you are wrong
JoJo

Waterloo, IL

#12 Nov 14, 2011
jojo wrote:
you are wrong
Have you read Topix Privacy and Terms of Service? Prove what you are saying if you think I am wrong.
CEO

Waterloo, IL

#13 Nov 14, 2011
I have read this. I really dont care what it says, I'm just telling you what i have found out through Topix on this matter

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 14, 2011
CEO wrote:
I have read this. I really dont care what it says, I'm just telling you what i have found out through Topix on this matter
Not sure who you are trying to fool but Topix is not going to go through the problem of finding out any information without the law being involved. If you think someone from Topix is going to hand out person information out of the goodness of their heart you are being misled. The way it works is if someone can PROVE that someone has intentionally LIED and caused you harm then something can be done, the first thing you have to do is get an attorney and the attorney will deal with it. Do you just want to keep blowing smoke or are you going to back up your information.
CEO

Waterloo, IL

#15 Nov 15, 2011
i really dont care what you find out, im just telling you what i have been able to obtain. enough said. Not sure everyone is capable of following through on it including you !!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 15, 2011
CEO wrote:
i really dont care what you find out, im just telling you what i have been able to obtain. enough said. Not sure everyone is capable of following through on it including you !!
I already did because of the children that are being named on here. But apparently you haven’t because you can’t manage to post any facts.
CEO

Waterloo, IL

#17 Nov 15, 2011
That is because i dont want every fool to use this tool. It really is quite simple though.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2011
CEO wrote:
That is because i dont want every fool to use this tool. It really is quite simple though.
Oh I see, lets not prove to everyone that they shouldn’t lie on here because they can be prosecuted. We wouldn’t want anyone to be aware of that because if they understood that then maybe they would think twice about doing it. You’re just a silly person acting like you got something no one else knows. You take care CEO and have fun.
CEO

Atlanta, GA

#19 Nov 15, 2011
It is very obvious you are worried about your identity,and for good reason !

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 15, 2011
CEO wrote:
It is very obvious you are worried about your identity,and for good reason
OH YEA!!! Your right, I am riddled will concern. Oh wait, I’m sorry I forgot I am registered with Topix and have used the same name for a year…I guess I should have been smarter like you and use numerous names so I could be found out quickly.
I don’t like half the junk that is posted on Topix. I despise the name calling and Gossip so Yea sometime I wish it was as easy as you say because then maybe some of these people would rethink their post but putting out false information is not the way to go about it. Lies and misunderstandings is a HUGE problem in this world And if by some slim chance you’re convinced of what you are saying I would think twice about saying it because some of these people would be held liable for lying about people and causing them emotional harm.

Now I believe we have discussed this to the Max so I will be leaving this conversation. I put out what Topix’s policy say any one can read it, you have not produced any evidence so as of now we will have to agree to disagree.

Oh any by the way, threats don’t work on me “and for good reason”.
CEO

Atlanta, GA

#21 Nov 16, 2011
well now MR.Rollen if youwant to be like that i will post your name. Oh and by the way i dont use different names,i just change the location,something else you cant do !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child molester 6 hr Mother 5
Cahokia hud 6 hr PHAT GIRL 9
Transgender bathroom PROBLEM!!! 10 hr the real Mike Wilson 2
Monya 11 hr MIKE WILSON 3
To all the Columbia haters 13 hr MIKE WILSON 4
AT&T U Verse 13 hr MIKE WILSON 65
Liberty mutual Wed MIKE WILSON 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages